Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 09-07-2016, 09:57 PM   #41
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xathan8 View Post
Hello omnisense sometimes to much of one thing could have an opposite effect of the original emotion, do you think this is the same with love and hate in a way that it can be destructive or creative.
The universe and reality is composed of polarities. Any one thing has a multitude of polarities related to it. Love can be considered good but it can also lead to jealousy or murder+. I think once we map out all these things and are able to experience them at will(the coming technologies) perhaps we will get a greater grasp of them.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #42
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
You see, underneath the feelings of hate or resentment, critical judgement, holier-than-thou-ness, and bi-atch behaviors like revenge and spite, is the energy of fear. This fear is the source and generator of emotional anguish and pain of all kinds.
A certain amount of Fear is healthy

In my view, we should be afraid and fearless at the same time
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 04:34 PM   #43
getagrip
Inactive

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
A certain amount of Fear is healthy

In my view, we should be afraid and fearless at the same time
ooh! this is quite an old thread...

I wonder if I still believe my own op. *goes for a look*
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 07:03 PM   #44
oneriver

True fear exists only in the mental, spiritual and emotional realms. Physical fear meanwhile is normal and even productive in survival situations. These are not the same things.

Fear is the opposite of love imo.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 07:08 PM   #45
paddy_blake

Quote:
ooh! this is quite an old thread...

I wonder if I still believe my own op. *goes for a look*
I'd be interested to know if your thoughts have changed.

Seems your original post makes sense to me.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #46
likeheavensent
Premier Subscribers

Smile

Quote:
The Biggest Limiting Belief – Fear

Do you know what the opposite of love is? Nope, it’s not hate – although that’s the most common way of thinking about it. Actually, the opposite of Love is the emotion and vibration of FEAR. And fear stems from the biggest limiting belief of all: that we’re separate from love, unworthy of acceptance and alone in the universe.

The purest experience of love has no reason to be. Love just IS. For all those of you who’ve experienced true love, the love-beyond-romantic-sap, and beyond the love-based-on-expectation (aka: conditional love), you know what I’m talking about.

Now think about hate … (well, don’t think about it for too long, eh?) Hate is generated by something. We’re not born hating, we grow into this ugly feeling because we’re prompted to. And what does the promting?

Fear. Yep. Fear.

You see, underneath the feelings of hate or resentment, critical judgement, holier-than-thou-ness, and bi-atch behaviors like revenge and spite, is the energy of fear. This fear is the source and generator of emotional anguish and pain of all kinds.

Fear’s antidote is, not surprisingly, unconditional love and total self-acceptance. This is because, where fear shuts us down and off from connection to ourselves and others, love opens our hearts and raises us above fear’s unconscious, reactionary promptings.

The quantity and proliferation of fear-based stories has been with us for thousands of years now. Whether they’re religious dictates built around ‘god’s smite’ of his (supposed) enemies (yeah, right), or the toxic impatience of unconscious parents, teachers and ‘spiritual’ mentors, this fear has grown and spread like the poison fungus it is.

It’s time to Change

As we face too many planetary cataclysms (nature and man-made), and an absurdly unending war that most of us don’t want, it’s really high time we each make a serious change. It’s time we move from a fear-based consciousness to a love-based consciousness.

Now some people believe that shifting from fear to love is a luxury only the fortunate few can indulge in. They believe that “fighting the ‘good’ fight” or resisting the dominant paradigm are the only ways to create peace on Earth. But I ask you, if we’re not peaceful and loving within ourselves, how can we create a world of peace and love?

It’s time for fear to transform into love-inspired, higher awareness. And this means it’s time that each of us make a vibrational choice: either continue down the fear-inspired road and let these lower vibrations eat you – and the rest of the world- alive, or open your heart to the guidance and higher perspective of love.

Your Turn!

So many people are ‘waking up’ right now and recognizing that we simply must shed the old consciousness based on fear and separation, and embody the love vibration. Have you felt this shift? What brought you to it and how are you bringing the love vibration into your life?

Love is motivated through teaching of love. Somehow people lose this when their children through unforseen forces that work against them. This being said, it is difficult for most people to recognize what real love really is and how to express this when they have become victims of circumstances beyond their control. We have systems in place that punish people when their considered the misfits of the world. Everything setup is for creating fear and we don't realize that we have lived in a demonic and satanist ruling for a while...Until we change how the overall system is working, our efforts are only through expressing real love to others is going to be effortless unless it is a mission for offsetting what is currently in place. Not even the churches today are practicing real love...They are enterprises of the same evil.
likeheavensent is offline   Reply With Quote