Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-06-2010, 11:59 AM   #21
dusthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Oppressive cult? I was a member for 10 years and resigned purely because I wasnt attending anymore. I can hardly say they were oppressive, or force a system of belief on anybody, or made them act contrary to what they believe. One of the main things is that every person has their own spiritual will and it is their duty to find and do that.
Point made clearly and effectively.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #22
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillanh View Post
Crowley wrote somewhere that a real magical oath can't be broken, you think you can but you can't.
Can you find a quote for that?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 03:01 PM   #23
cathar
Banned

Asking for someone to be your friend is asking a person to trust you...but all you are is pixels on a screen....and you sound like you might be sketzaphrenic[sp]....Any rational person wouldn't want to help you carry your load of bad karma...
you are damaged goods IMO....but I wish you good luck in your attemt to deal with your situation,,,

Last edited by cathar; 26-06-2010 at 02:30 PM.
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #24
the_unknown

regarding the "spiritual hurricane" of 1993 mentioned on the free your brain site... could someone expand upon that if they have more in depth knowledge?
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #25
baelsfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Asking for someone to be your friend is asking a person to trust you...but all you are is pixels on a screen....and you sound like you might be sketzaphrenic[sp]....Any rational wouldn't want to help you carry your load of bad karma...
you are damaged goods IMO....but I wish you good luck in your attemt to deal with your situation,,,
How remarkably unCathar like of you
baelsfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 12:27 AM   #26
forrest22

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
regarding the "spiritual hurricane" of 1993 mentioned on the free your brain site... could someone expand upon that if they have more in depth knowledge?

the site says the spiritual hurricane of 1993 to 2000 burned the weak minded people 's auras this means it turned them into emotionless robots.

they turned from neutral people to matrix agents ,they now have abilities like remote viewing.

i felt it in my country in the year 1999 long before i knew anything about this site.....
i called it a storm in human's collective mind.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #27
dillanh

It's in book four. The chapter is called: On the magickal oath.

I can't remember what exactly he wrote.
dillanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #28
dillanh

@Cathar

Calm down there. He didn't do anything wrong.
dillanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #29
warlock23

I do not know why so many people have such a difficult time grasping this. I am in an alternate reality.

I am looking for other people who have had experiences with the multidimensional nature of reality.

I am not interested in hearing from people who tell me that I am wrong when i know that I am right.

So if you've had an encounter with the multi-verse I'd be interested in your story.
Old 26-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #30
the_unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
the site says the spiritual hurricane of 1993 to 2000 burned the weak minded people 's auras this means it turned them into emotionless robots.

they turned from neutral people to matrix agents ,they now have abilities like remote viewing.

i felt it in my country in the year 1999 long before i knew anything about this site.....
i called it a storm in human's collective mind.
crazy. i had a hunch that was going on while totally baked and paranoid one time. scared the shit out of me.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:19 PM   #31
warlock23

Quote:
crazy. i had a hunch that was going on while totally baked and paranoid one time. scared the shit out of me.
I find much of the stuff on the freeyourbrain web site deeply compelling. It resonates on an intuitive level even if you don't know what is going on.
Old 27-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #32
the_unknown

Yeah. It might have been the weed, well it probably was. But I felt like somehow I felt at the time that I was alone, for the most part, in my discovery. Everybody else around me existed to bring me back to their version of reality. Truman Show kinda shit. Actually that was the first metaphor that came to mind. On the other hand some of the stuff, even though true on some level I find to be a bit disheartening. If not read with a grain of salt I can see someone going a bit mental. One should be reminded that our enemies really AREN'T our enemies, in a sense. I don't think everybody is REALLY a slave-agent of the matrix. Misguided, yes. Perhaps less misguided than some of us actually! Underneath all that they are all brothers and sisters.

"Forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

Last edited by the_unknown; 27-06-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #33
warlock23

Quote:
Yeah. It might have been the weed, well it probably was. But I felt like somehow I felt at the time that I was alone, for the most part, in my discovery. Everybody else around me existed to bring me back to their version of reality. Truman Show kinda shit. Actually that was the first metaphor that came to mind. On the other hand some of the stuff, even though true on some level I find to be a bit disheartening. If not read with a grain of salt I can see someone going a bit mental. One should be reminded that our enemies really AREN'T our enemies, in a sense. I don't think everybody is REALLY a slave-agent of the matrix. Misguided, yes. Perhaps less misguided than some of us actually! Underneath all that they are all brothers and sisters.

"Forgive them, for they do not know what they do."
Yes, I have had that experience or a very similar one myself with weed. Marijuana seems to uncover some of the illusion temporarily although I wouldn't say that its the healthiest way to enlightenment.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #34
the_unknown

Indeed. It's a quick short cut to opening your mind. But it can make you crazy and paranoid if you're not ready. Aha
Old 29-06-2010, 07:18 AM   #35
ppd343

I believe you. I may be in a different reality from where I started, but this reality is almost identical to the last one.

It had nothing to do with breaking an oath though, it was me desperately NEEDING to get out of a bad situation when I was 17 years old, and somehow, by absolute miracle it happened out of nowhere. That reality threw me into another one.

The main similarities that I have with you is I am now associated with the numbers 343, 443, 143, and 543, and you are with 444, etc.

What was your reality like before? I'm 100% positive we can cycle through all of OUR alternate realities somehow. I'm not sure how, but it can happen.
ppd343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #36
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppd343 View Post
I believe you. I may be in a different reality from where I started, but this reality is almost identical to the last one.

It had nothing to do with breaking an oath though, it was me desperately NEEDING to get out of a bad situation when I was 17 years old, and somehow, by absolute miracle it happened out of nowhere. That reality threw me into another one.

The main similarities that I have with you is I am now associated with the numbers 343, 443, 143, and 543, and you are with 444, etc.

What was your reality like before? I'm 100% positive we can cycle through all of OUR alternate realities somehow. I'm not sure how, but it can happen.
My reality before this was the typical secular scientific reality with occasional hints that their was something more going on.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #37
infinategood

I am sorry to hear of your discontent. I think that we are all in an alternative reality of sorts. Each person/being/entity/body sees through his/her own set of eyes and that can be considered an alternative reality.

If you feel dis-connected and that is making you uneasy, than simply try and connect with something...nature, an animal, a person, a song, etc.

It sounds like you are suffering, and I feel for you. Try and so focusing on being dis-connected and focus on connections...if you can.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #38
infinite tea
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

I am now living in a very strange alternate reality.

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I need help. I need a friend who knows what is going on.
This is a dream, you are a point of consciousness with no mass, no location and no substance. Everything you see around you is a representation of yourSelf, you will experience yourSelf in different ways depending upon your perspective.

What you are currently experiencing is a breaking away from what you have been led to believe reality to be....you are being shown that it is something which seems very strange because you believe yourself to be a separate individual living in a real world.

The truth is only YOU exist and this world is a representation of yourself.

The only way to enjoy the dream is to relax and allow what is happening to happen. If you are confronted by your fears you must face them with humility and allow whatever happens to happen. This may be scary at first but you will soon discover that nothing has any power over you unless you turn away from it. There is nothing to be frightened of.

There is a good scene in Batman begins - I'll post in a minute.
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #39
larz

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
This is a dream, you are a point of consciousness with no mass, no location and no substance. Everything you see around you is a representation of yourSelf, you will experience yourSelf in different ways depending upon your perspective.

What you are currently experiencing is a breaking away from what you have been led to believe reality to be....you are being shown that it is something which seems very strange because you believe yourself to be a separate individual living in a real world.

The truth is only YOU exist and this world is a representation of yourself.

The only way to enjoy the dream is to relax and allow what is happening to happen. If you are confronted by your fears you must face them with humility and allow whatever happens to happen. This may be scary at first but you will soon discover that nothing has any power over you unless you turn away from it. There is nothing to be frightened of.

There is a good scene in Batman begins - I'll post in a minute.
Thank you for posting sense.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #40
infinite tea
Inactive

The clip has been withdrawn from youtube - I'd recommend watching Batman begins to see how to become one with your fear so that you conquer it.
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote