Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 27-09-2010, 06:31 AM   #61
killtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabea_blumenschein View Post
Merlincove, please forgive me for saying this, but it just gets to be so goddamn aggravating dealing with this stuff over and over.
It sure is, since what MC said was correct. Miller said there were no bodies found. MC didn't say Miller said there were no body parts recovered. Big difference.

However, Miller did say he never saw a drop of blood, not one drop. Just so you know.

Last edited by killtown; 27-09-2010 at 06:32 AM.
killtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #62
ultima1

Quote:
There are hundreds of factual errors that keep being made here and most of them I don't even bother trying to correct. But let's try this one anyway ..
Are you talking about the even more hundreds of factual errors of the official story?

To start, where are the photos with proper sources showing all the parts of flight 93 that were supposed to have been found?

Where were the parts taken, and if ther were enough parts why haven't they did a reconstruction as part fo the criminal investigation.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #63
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
http://www.archive.org/details/interview-miller

Quote:
As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.
Merlincove, please respond. Do you agree that the part of your post I quoted turns out to be false? Do you now stand corrected? Yes or no?
Are bodies normaly 'cremated on impact' in plane crashes?

Were any bodies found at the crash site of flight 93?

Simple question + simple answer.

Did Miller say that he found no traces of blood at the crash scene?

Again, a simple question with a simple answer.

If i am corrected then i am corrected, i'm just trying to find answers, i'm not pushing one side or the other but i do believe, quite simply that

911 was an inside job, and we were all sold a lie.

We were lied to, and i for one believe it is time to stop the lies, open them up for investigation and deliver the answers to what occured on 911 - for the sake of those who were lost to the actions of evil men and for their families, but moreover so that one day those responsable for those horrific crimes against humanity, truth, love and justice, can be flushed out from their hiding places and held accountable for their actions.

I'm not sure the later will ever come to fruition, but maybe the former can be, and those families can then perhaps start to lay to rest to the questions and nightmares that no doubt haunt them still.

Last edited by merlincove; 27-09-2010 at 09:41 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:55 AM   #64
tabea_blumenschein

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Are bodies normaly 'cremated on impact' in plane crashes?

Were any bodies found at the crash site of flight 93?

Simple question + simple answer.
Yes, nearly 600 pounds of body parts were found. See bolded part of the quote in my previous post.

Quote:
Did Miller say that he found no traces of blood at the crash scene?

Again, a simple question with a simple answer.
Yes, he said that, and then he explained why:

Quote:
...Miller was familiar with scenes of sudden and violent death, although none quite like this. Walking in his gumboots, the only recognisable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord, with five vertebrae attached. 'I've seen a lot of highway fatalities where there's fragmentation,' Miller said. 'The interesting thing about this particular case is that I haven't, to this day, 11 months later, seen any single drop of blood. Not a drop. The only thing I can deduce is that the crash was over in half a second. There was a fireball 15-20 metres high, so all of that material just got vaporised.'"
Source.

I emphasize that there is no doubt that the bodies of the passengers, as well as the plane, were at the Shanksville crash site. They were all positively identified via DNA. Mr. Miller was merely pointing out an anomaly when he mentioned the absence of blood; he wasn't trying to call into question whether Flight 93 actually crashed there.

Quote:
If i am corrected then i am corrected, i'm just trying to find answers, i'm not pushing one side or the other but i do believe, quite simply that 911 was an inside job, and we were all sold a lie.

We were lied to, and i for one believe it is time to stop the lies, open them up for investigation and deliver the answers to what occured on 911 - for the sake of those who were lost to the actions of evil men and for their families, but moreover so that one day those responsable for those horrific crimes against humanity, truth, love and justice, can be flushed out from their hiding places and held accountable for their actions.

I'm not sure the later will ever come to fruition, but maybe the former can be, and those families can then perhaps start to lay to rest to the questions and nightmares that no doubt haunt them still.
If you really mean that, then good for you. Keep investigating. Keep asking questions. Don't blindly put trust in the leaders of the truth movement: examine their claims and see if they really stand up to scrutiny, and are factual. Be very careful not to let your own personal biases cloud your judgement. Don't believe something is true simply because you want it to be true.

Finally, find out what the "official story" really says. It's been my experience that skeptics can usually explain the 9/11 conspiracy theories accurately, but truthers can't explain the so-called "official story" without making hash out of it.

Be honest. Do you think you could explain the "official story" behind the 9/11 attacks to me to my satisfaction? Or do you think I'd have to stop you a bunch of times and correct your mistakes?

Good look trying to find your answers. I do mean that sincerely.

- Heinrich Heine
tabea_blumenschein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #65
killtown

Quote:
Yes, nearly 600 pounds of body parts were found.

Mr. Miller was merely pointing out an anomaly when he mentioned the absence of blood
So 44 passengers where turned into hamburger meat, which only 600 pds total was left, but not one drop of blood was left behind? How does that happened?!?

Quote:
Don't blindly put trust in the leaders of the truth movement
But blindly trusting in govt officials is OK?

Quote:
Finally, find out what the "official story" really says
I have at Shanksville. Just waiting for you skeptics to respond whether you agree, or disagree with the official crash details there.
Old 28-09-2010, 06:28 AM   #66
ultima1

Quote:
he
Finally, find out what the "official story" really says. It's been my experience that skeptics can usually explain the 9/11 conspiracy theories accurately, but truthers can't explain the so-called "official story" without making hash out of it.
Well isn't the official story based on the 9/11 commission report?

Its not the truthers making hash of it, its just the way the official story comes off since there are so much evidence and the FBI crime scene reports missing.

Quote:
Be honest. Do you think you could explain the "official story" behind the 9/11 attacks to me to my satisfaction? Or do you think I'd have to stop you a bunch of times and correct your mistakes?
What about all the mistakes in the official story?
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #67
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Merlincove, please forgive me for saying this, but it just gets to be so goddamn aggravating dealing with this stuff over and over. There are hundreds of factual errors that keep being made here and most of them I don't even bother trying to correct. But let's try this one anyway ..

As coroner, responsible for returning human remains, Miller has been forced to share with the families information that is unimaginable. As he clinically recounts to them, holding back very few details, the 33 passengers, seven crew and four hijackers together weighed roughly 7,000 pounds. They were essentially cremated together upon impact. Hundreds of searchers who climbed the hemlocks and combed the woods for weeks were able to find about 1,500 mostly scorched samples of human tissue totaling less than 600 pounds, or about 8 percent of the total.

http://www.archive.org/details/interview-miller

Merlincove, please respond. Do you agree that the part of your post I quoted turns out to be false? Do you now stand corrected? Yes or no?
was there any evidence of a fire at the crash site that 'incinerated' the passengers? There was a wooded area - was that wooded area set ablaze by the fire that caused the insineration?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #68
wthree

Ok, im supprised nobody noticed this...but....

That photograph isnt even the same place!

The photo was confirmed to be real, but it wasnt confirmed to be take in 94, now was it confirmed to be a photo of the same area.

Lets just go some major differences between the two.

First of all, the road is a has a larger curve and extends before moving to the top of the picture for longer.

The 'hillish' lines around the crash site are absent.

As mentioned the 'crash site' is slightly in the wrong place.

There are far more trees in the newer photo, and large amounts of trees dont just grow over a few years.

Simply put: Its not the same area.
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:16 AM   #69
killtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
Simply put: Its not the same area.
Same field, different spot, both are drainage ditches.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #70
911 chewy defense
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtown View Post
Same field, different spot, both are drainage ditches.
There isn't a drainage ditch near that dirt road. So you've got caught in a lie or you haven't looked at the photo carefully.

Geographically speaking, where do you live?
911 chewy defense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #71
killtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911 chewy defense View Post
There isn't a drainage ditch near that dirt road. So you've got caught in a lie or you haven't looked at the photo carefully.
In the '94 photo, or 9/11 photos?

Quote:
Geographically speaking, where do you live?
The US.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #72
911 chewy defense
Banned

Quote:
In the '94 photo, or 9/11 photos?

The US.
I said:

Quote:
"There isn't a drainage ditch near that dirt road."
Where in the U.S.? If you can't answer that, then you're covering something up!

Last edited by 911 chewy defense; 06-11-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #73
killtown

Quote:
I said
The '94 aerial shows a drainage ditch. The 9/11 aerial shows one too.

Quote:
Where in the U.S.? If you can't answer that, then you're covering something up!
What are you, a stalker?
Old 06-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #74
911 chewy defense
Banned

Quote:
The '94 aerial shows a drainage ditch. The 9/11 aerial shows one too.

What are you, a stalker?
Then you're blind or incrediably stupid!

If I were a "stalker", I'd have your IP Address, your location & what type of system you're running. But I'm not a hacker nor a stalker. But I have a friend that can hack systems. Wanna try me?
Old 06-11-2010, 07:29 PM   #75
killtown

Quote:
Then you're blind or incrediably stupid!
Actually, you're blind if you can't see those drainage ditches that are clear to see and funny you call me stupid, but spell incredibly wrong.

Quote:
But I'm not a hacker nor a stalker. But I have a friend that can hack systems. Wanna try me?
Interesting set of friends you keep.
Old 20-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #76
911 chewy defense
Banned

Quote:
Actually, you're blind if you can't see those drainage ditches that are clear to see and funny you call me stupid, but spell incredibly wrong.

Interesting set of friends you keep.
What drainage ditches? From the 1994 pic or the 2001 pic?? Which 1 is it??? So what, sometimes my spelling sux, it's called an error. Do you make errors when you type?

I always have back-up!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #77
killtown

Has anyone ever seen a plane crash before or after 9/11 that left wing marks in the ground? I sure haven't.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #78
gurlbit
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkovic View Post
A USGS photograph from 1994 showing the flight 93 crash site, with the wing marks in the ground already! In 1994!

http://www.trust-us.ch/cryptome/01-C...nk-eyeball.htm

You've all been waiting for something like this, so do something about it. Tell the fucking WORLD! Email every single news outlet on EARTH! And if nothing happens STILL then that is proof of a huge effort to bury it among the establishment media and will be useable to wake people to the reality they face.

I'm doing it now. You should too.

This is the original:

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...94&Y=22177&W=2
Cool Story Bro
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:59 AM   #79
i11u5iv3

Perhaps pardon my memory, but wasnt there news reporters with cameras at the crash sight with their own footage of the impact and not the same generic arial shot?
There's certainly pictures/(video?) of the lack of debris found. But if so, then why would they recreate the same crash impact from 94'?
i11u5iv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #80
skanny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychick View Post
Hi all,

This is my 1st post on this forum and l chose the 9/11 thread as it is a subject which is of great interest to me. I have researched that day in depth and l can honestly say, hand on heart that a missile hit the Pentagon and that flight 93 probably didn't even exist (or went down over the ocean).

I am also doubtful or passenger planes hitting the WTC's seeing as all the footage points to military planes with no windows and missiles strapped to their undercarriages.

Cool findings!

"Pass the remote control"
missiles strapped to the undercarriage? .... i must have seen all the vids there is with the planes hitting the towers and never ever seen that ... linkys to the video please.

all i seen is the red / orangey glow from the nose just before it enters the building always thought it was the guidance system since the planes were under remote.

no missiles though.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote