Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 03-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #21
cathar
Banned

The North Western Europeans ARE the lost ten tribes of Israel...Tribe of Dan = The Danes of Denmark...The Germanic peoples are the Scandinavians,the Germans,The Brits,......Investigate before you dismiss,,OK?
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:18 AM   #22
drhemp
Inactive

Definitely German beer gets a thumbs up from me.

They make nice cars and sausages too and have big impressive castles, ... um er that's it really.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #23
orage

Default A few Cars, modern

http://mensch-orage.blogspot.com/
orage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #24
astrochicken

Trio - Minimalist perfection

The beatles (in german)

and another song from trio "sabine,sabine,sabine"

Fucking perfect.. a one-sided telephone conversation, backing vocals like the beatles,
and a guitar sound and style that reminds me of chris stein (blondie) and andy summers (the police)

Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 03-03-2010 at 10:36 AM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 AM   #25
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Investigate before you dismiss,,OK?
How about you offer proof before you assert things as "of course" facts, mkay?

I mean I could just say "Of course it's a fact that British Israelism has been thoroughly debunked and is just a platform for WASP supremacism and just about every Tom, Dick and Harry has claimed to be the descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes."

And then I could ask you to "investigate" THAT "before you dismiss".

Mmkay?

Or we could just leave that to another thread.

Possibly in the Phillidelphia Church of God Bullshiit forum. How about that?
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #26
baukes

Ich liebe es! Bockwurst ist sehr gut ja.

*edit* invented in Berlin

Last edited by baukes; 03-03-2010 at 10:41 AM.
baukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #27
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by orage View Post

M- by Fritz Lang with Peter Lorre
I haven't seen that yet... but Dr. Mabuse is an awesome film! (And the sequel too)
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #28
orage

Default a few scientists

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Definitely German beer gets a thumbs up from me.

They make nice cars and sausages too and have big impressive castles, ... um er that's it really.
We'll see.

The Schumann resonances (SR) are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth surface and the ionosphere.

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/c.../1944/hahn.jpg
Otto Hahn (8 March 1879 – 28 July 1968) was a German chemist and Nobel laureate who pioneered the fields of radioactivity and radiochemistry. He is regarded as "the father of nuclear chemistry" and the "founder of the atomic age".

(April 23, 1858 – October 4, 1947) was a German physicist. He is considered to be the founder of the quantum theory, and thus one of the most important physicists of the twentieth century. Planck was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.

(27 August 1874 – 26 April 1940) was a German chemist and engineer. In 1931 he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry together with Friedrich Bergius for the introduction of high pressure chemistry. His uncle Robert Bosch pioneered the development of the spark plug.

, sometimes spelled as Carl, (November 25, 1844, Karlsruhe, – April 4, 1929, Ladenburg, Germany) was a German engine designer and automobile engineer, generally regarded as the inventor of the gasoline-powered automobile and pioneering founder of the automobile manufacturer, Mercedes-Benz. Other German contemporaries, Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach working as partners, also worked on similar types of inventions, without knowledge of the work of the other, but Benz patented his work first and, after that, patented all of the processes that made the internal combustion engine feasible for use in automobiles. In 1886 Benz was granted a patent for his first automobile.

(March 17, 1834 – March 6, 1900) was an engineer, industrial designer and industrialist, born in Schorndorf
He was a pioneer of internal-combustion engines and automobile development. He invented the first high-speed petrol engine and the first four-wheel automobile.

Felix Heinrich Wankel (August 13, 1902 – October 9, 1988) was a German mechanical engineer and inventor after whom the Wankel engine was named.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #29
tinyint
Inactive

Otto von Guericke

Quote:
<..>was a German scientist, inventor, and politician. His major scientific achievement was the establishment of the physics of vacuums.<..>
Guericke applied the barometer to weather prediction and thus prepared the way for meteorology. His later works focused on electricity, but little is preserved of his results. He invented the first electrostatic generator, the "Elektrisiermaschine", of which a version is illustrated in the engraving by Hubert-François Gravelot, c. 1750.

Johannes Gutenberg

Quote:
<...>was a German goldsmith and printer who is credited with being the first European to use movable type printing, in around 1439, and the global inventor of the mechanical printing press. His major work, the Gutenberg Bible (also known as the 42-line Bible), has been acclaimed for its high aesthetic and technical quality.

Konrad Zuse

Quote:
was a German engineer and computer pioneer. His greatest achievement was the world's first functional program-controlled Turing-complete computer, the Z3, in 1941 (the program was stored on a punched tape). He received the Werner-von-Siemens-Ring in 1964 for the Z3.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-Zuse_Z1-2.jpg

Last edited by tinyint; 03-03-2010 at 08:40 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #30
mikey mikey
Banned

Yep Germans gave us the printing press.

After fire, agriculture and the wheel possibly the greatest work of humanity.

Nice one tinyint!

Here's a big danke from this bookworm!

Last edited by mikey mikey; 03-03-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #31
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baukes View Post

Ich liebe es! Bockwurst ist sehr gut ja.

*edit* invented in Berlin

Due to its prussian history, nah, berlin is not a real culinary place.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:05 AM   #32
mikey mikey
Banned

When I was in Berlin (3 years ago) I ate SO WELL.

And this might seem little coming from a Brit but I lived in Italy (9 years) and japan (2 years) previous to that, so I was used to great food.

THen again, due to my Latvian grandfather (who loved German culture- and was part of the German eastern front) I gew up on this.

And I love it to this day.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #33
orage

Default Kepler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Yep Germans gave us the printing press.

After fire, agriculture and the wheel possibly the greatest work of humanity.

Nice one tinyint!

Here's a big danke from this bookworm!
Well, Gutenberg wasn't the first, that'd probably be the Chinese followed by the Dutch. But Gutenberg certainly had an eye for selecting popular titles, and putting it all together, hence promoting the break-through of the printing press.

Quote:
Johannes Gensfleisch zur Laden zum Gutenberg (c. 1398 - February 3, 1468) was a German goldsmith and printer who is credited with being the first European to use movable type printing, in around 1439, and the global inventor of the mechanical printing press. His major work, the Gutenberg Bible (also known as the 42-line Bible), has been acclaimed for its high aesthetic and technical quality.

Among the specific contributions to printing that are attributed to Gutenberg are: the invention of a process for mass-producing movable type; the use of oil-based ink; and the use of a wooden printing press similar to the screw olive and wine presses of the period. His truly epochal invention was the combination of these elements into a practical system.

(IPA: [ˈkʰɛplɐ]) (December 27, 1571 – November 15, 1630) was a German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer, and key figure in the 17th century scientific revolution. He is best known for his eponymous laws of planetary motion, codified by later astronomers based on his works Astronomia nova, Harmonices Mundi, and Epitome of Copernican Astronomy. They also provided one of the foundations for Isaac Newton's theory of universal gravitation.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #34
konik

konik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #35
armoured_amazon

*pops in for more German stuff*
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:

And this might seem little coming from a Brit but I lived in Italy (9 years) and japan (2 years) previous to that, so I was used to great food.

THen again, due to my Latvian grandfather (who loved German culture- and was part of the German eastern front) I gew up on this.

And I love it to this day.
What is the dish?

One of my Great grandfathers was German. But don't know much at all about him and his family, he came to Britain married a Welsh woman lol, the rest we know about.

I would like to go there sometime in my life.

Nena
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #37
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

Makes even though sense
Sorry, I couldn't resist, as I lived in UK some time.

Now serious, berlin as a tourist, of course you can eat well, no doubt and agreed. Same can be said of London.

I was more referring to local specialties and the cooking skills and the culture of meal/dishes, which no doubt lack a bit in former prussia. Sort of rudimentary and minimalistic

Spätzle from swabia...

and countless other...

Makes Zuse sense in the context then?
I think his invention is underrated, but can be compared to gutenberg.

Last edited by tinyint; 03-03-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #38
armoured_amazon

This thread makes me homesick

I love Germany, especially Berlin.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #39
cathar
Banned

OK folks,let's try to keep your posts shallow..pictures of food,cars,pop musicians are fine but please don't post anything deep..We don't want to upset any airheads out there who are afraid to google "Germanic people/lost tribes of Israel.." Ignorance is bliss OK????
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #40
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
OK folks,let's try to keep your posts shallow..pictures of food,cars,pop musicians are fine but please don't post anything deep..We don't want to upset any airheads out there who are afraid to google "Germanic people/lost tribes of Israel.." Ignorance is bliss OK????
Start another thread maybe? make it a good one. Because the Tribes of Israel topic always get's out of hand.

Im enjoying this thread all the inventors scientists etc. Oh and Nena is very hot

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 03-03-2010 at 11:22 AM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote