Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-03-2017, 09:22 PM   #41
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
The person is dead, and we should respect that the person has died, like any other human.
You earn respect, it is not a right. This man did his best to bring about the Global Government , I don't care what he gave to charity , he was a proponent of the NWO and deserves ridicule in death as he deserved in life.

I never understood the whole '' they are dead show some respect '' , he showed little respect for his fellow humans in life so deserves none in death.

I pay no respect to dead Satanists.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Big thinks happen on the 20th of March.....
Celebrating New Beginnings

The March equinox has long been celebrated as a time of rebirth in the Northern Hemisphere. Many cultures celebrate spring festivals and holidays around the March equinox, like Easter and Passover.

The Snake of Sunlight

One of the most famous ancient Spring equinox celebrations was the Mayan sacrificial ritual by the main pyramid at Chichen Itza, Mexico.

The main pyramid – also known as El Castillo – has four staircases running from the top to the bottom of the pyramid's faces, notorious for the bloody human sacrifices that used to take place here.

The staircases are built at a carefully calculated angle which makes it look like an enormous snake of sunlight slithers down the stairs on the day of the equinox.
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/march-equinox.html

In the 18th century, speculative theories arose that sought to tie the Knights Templar with the origins of Freemasonry.[32] Bookseller, Freemason and Illuminist[33] Christoph Friedrich Nicolai (1733–1811), in Versuch über die Beschuldigungen welche dem Tempelherrenorden gemacht worden, und über dessen Geheimniß (1782), was the first to claim that the Templars were Gnostics, and that "Baphomet" was formed from the Greek words ???? ?????, baphe metous, to mean Taufe der Weisheit, "Baptism of Wisdom".[34] Nicolai "attached to it the idea of the image of the supreme God, in the state of quietude attributed to him by the Manichaean Gnostics", according to F. J. M. Raynouard, and "supposed that the Templars had a secret doctrine and initiations of several grades" which "the Saracens had communicated ... to them."[35] He further connected the figura Baffometi with the pentagram of Pythagoras:

What properly was the sign of the Baffomet, 'figura Baffometi,' which was depicted on the breast of the bust representing the Creator, cannot be exactly determined ... I believe it to have been the Pythagorean pentagon (Fünfeck) of health and prosperity: ... It is well known how holy this figure was considered, and that the Gnostics had much in common with the Pythagoreans. From the prayers which the soul shall recite, according to the diagram of the Ophite-worshippers, when they on their return to God are stopped by the Archons, and their purity has to be examined, it appears that these serpent-worshippers believed they must produce a token that they had been clean on earth. I believe that this token was also the holy pentagon, the sign of their initiation (??????? ????? ??????).[36]

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2017 at 09:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 09:28 PM   #43
spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
You earn respect, it is not a right. This man did his best to bring about the Global Government , I don't care what he gave to charity , he was a proponent of the NWO and deserves ridicule in death as he deserved in life.

I never understood the whole '' they are dead show some respect '' , he showed little respect for his fellow humans in life so deserves none in death.

I pay no respect to dead Satanists.

He wasn't human.
But he did help enslave humanity.

Fuck him.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 10:02 PM   #44
zephiloyd

Today is world happiness day, how suitable
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 10:36 PM   #45
fitpass777

I thought ya'll said reptilians can't die??
fitpass777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 10:39 PM   #46
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitpass777 View Post
I thought ya'll said reptilians can't die??
We all have different thoughts on things. Though, some peoples thoughts can be inconsistent....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 11:17 PM   #47
jaybigjay

As others have allready said, like all good reptiles he has mearly shed that skin. a part of him lives on somewhere,
jaybigjay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 11:25 PM   #48
fairyprincess

I'm sure somewhere he's returned like post credit scene from he-man the movie....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 11:43 PM   #49
mollymag4
Premier Subscribers

Simon Parkes talks about soul transfers--from one body to another--and how it is done (it was done to him apparently and to several others) and apparently, according to Parkes, it can be done even if the soul does not agree to it. Which leads me to believe that Rockefeller has had his soul transferred and thus is not dead. Of course, this is supposition on my part, but I believe it can be done and someone of his rank in the illuminati he could be eligible for this transfer.

Simon Parkes video of October 16, 2016--Connecting Consciousness on wolfspiritradio.com (youtube) about the 1 hour 10 minute mark where he talks about this including the mechanics of the transfer.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 11:45 PM   #50
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Simon Parkes talks about soul transfers--from one body to another--and how it is done (it was done to him apparently and to several others) and apparently, according to Parkes, it can be done even if the soul does not agree to it. Which leads me to believe that Rockefeller has had his soul transferred and thus is not dead. Of course, this is supposition on my part, but I believe it can be done and someone of his rank in the illuminati he could be eligible for this transfer.

Simon Parkes video of October 16, 2016--Connecting Consciousness on wolfspiritradio.com (youtube) about the 1 hour 10 minute mark where he talks about this including the mechanics of the transfer.
Yup. I reckon he's in a fresh, young body. And his evil lives on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Nice one.
I thought you had moved away.
Nice to see you pop back in tho.
Proper original poster.

Vulcan is still exactly the same.
Uncle Barry is still going strong.
And still selling Costco Danish pastries.

Oh, I would love a Costco pastry right now! When I popped over at Christmas - first time in 4yrs - first thing I did was run to Gregg's for some pasties lol

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 20-03-2017 at 11:46 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:15 AM   #51
largejack

Funny how the old evil carcass chose to die on Vera Lynn's 100th birthday?

"There'll be blue birds over...."

Or...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 21-03-2017 at 12:18 AM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:39 AM   #52
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Crossing the river styx to the lake of fire
RIP - Remain in Purgatory.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 02:06 AM   #53
velma

Default Crimes Against Humanity

Time to dish the dirt on this philanthropiss-artist whose family has caused more death and needless suffering than you could shake a stick at, through war, disease and want.

David Rockefeller, chairman of the board of his family's Chase Manhattan Bank from 1970 until recently, established the Trilateral Commission in 1973, with the financial backing of the CFR and the Rockefeller Foundation. Joseph Kraft, syndicated Washington columnist who himself has the distinction of being both a CFR member and a Trilateralist, has accurately described the CFR as a "school for statesmen" that "comes close to being an organ of what C. Wright Mills has called the Power Elite — a group of men, similar in interest and outlook, shaping events from invulnerable positions behind the scenes."

https://mises.org/library/rockefeller-morgan-and-war

Western medicine has some good points, for sure, and is great in an emergency, but it’s high time people realized that today’s mainstream medicine (western medicine or allopathy), with its focus on drugs, radiation and surgery, is at its foundation a Rockefeller creation.

The Rockefellers, of course, are one of the most rich and powerful families of the elite black nobility. Behind their spurious facade of philanthropy, they are power-hungry tyrants intent on owning the entire world, and depopulating it through eugenics-based programs like forced sterilization, water fluoridation, abortions and vaccinations. They have either majorly or fully created (and still dominate) the United Nations, the World Health Organization, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, Planned Parenthood and many, many other organizations that either rule the world or influence culture to a large extent.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...ller-medicine/

Forty years ago this month, New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller launched his campaign for what came to be known as the Rockefeller drug laws. Rockefeller demanded tough prison sentences, even for low-level drug dealers and addicts. It was an idea that quickly spread, influencing state and Federal law across the US. In the decades since, the nation's prison population has grown seven-fold — with more than two million men and women now behind bars.

https://www.northcountrypublicradio....hanged-america

Rockefellers also funded Admiral Byrd's Antarctic expeditions and he named a mountain range after them. So whatever secret agenda has been going on down there since the 1930's, they are behind it.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:25 AM   #54
velma

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller - (Memoirs 2003)
Old 21-03-2017, 08:26 AM   #55
chuchichastli

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post

I'm open minded about this possibility, but...one wonders why, if this should prove to be the case, the entity occupying him (and the queen, and prince philip, Henry Kissinger etc) wait until the occupied body is so old and decrepit. I mean, 7 heart transplants? Why bother? Why not just jump ship, so to speak?
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #56
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

The person is dead, and we should respect that the person has died, like any other human.
Did you mourn Jimmy Savile then andy?

This wont post, waste of time really
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:01 PM   #57
cafe beelzebub

Rest in peace.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:50 PM   #58
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
There's a website online that accurately predicted the deaths of numerous high profile people last year.

David Rockefeller was among the predictions for 2017, made just a month or so ago. I did not believe it.

I know about the claims alleged by some but I feel that it's morally wrong for anyone to be celebrating that he died. Somewhere in the world today, his family is grieving a heavy loss.
In his memoirs he admits funding the rise of Chairman Mao as a social experiement. My sympathies are for the families of the 40M people who were murdered as a result. His family can go to hell.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 01:59 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
In his memoirs he admits funding the rise of Chairman Mao as a social experiement. My sympathies are for the families of the 40M people who were murdered as a result. His family can go to hell.
they're too busy trying to bring hell to earth

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 02:01 PM   #60
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they're too busy trying to bring hell to earth
The worry is one dead, and 10 more to replace the old bastard.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote