Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 15-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
And the ones who said/act like there's no hope for us. Are the ones not to be trusted.
They're all to be trusted ,they ALL agree on the fundamentals . Stop obsessing on personalities , it's irrelevant. What's important is what you are doing about this information. If you're not heading for the hills , If you're not getting dug in somewhere (literally underground), making sure you have a secure food supply, then all this understanding has been a waste of time, you'll be in a food line like everybody else.
I agree he talks like it's a forgone conclusion , like they've already won , we have to excuse him if after decades of studying this dark stuff he's been dragged down and lost hope. That does'nt mean we have to lose hope too!
He's just here to tell us what's happening . We each have to decide what we do with this information , and off course its all true , every body's agreed on the situation we're in. But what are you going to do about it? Just wait for the crash and go to a camp when your food runs out?
There seems only two ways out . ET intervention or military coup in the US.
But you can't sit back and wait , you have to make preparations if either of these two don't happen.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #22
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
They're all to be trusted ,they ALL agree on the fundamentals . Stop obsessing on personalities , it's irrelevant. What's important is what you are doing about this information. If you're not heading for the hills , If you're not getting dug in somewhere (literally underground), making sure you have a secure food supply, then all this understanding has been a waste of time, you'll be in a food line like everybody else.
I agree he talks like it's a forgone conclusion , like they've already won , we have to excuse him if after decades of studying this dark stuff he's been dragged down and lost hope. That does'nt mean we have to lose hope too!
He's just here to tell us what's happening . We each have to decide what we do with this information , and off course its all true , every body's agreed on the situation we're in. But what are you going to do about it? Just wait for the crash and go to a camp when your food runs out?
But you can't sit back and wait , you have to make preparations if either of these two don't happen.
Sometimes ones love for mankind can be their undoing, Alan is no different to anyone else who is re-discovering what the historians agreed to lie about is so much bizzzzare it could be true.

Alan if your watching hang in their mate, the games not over just yet

Even if most of the money making and betting has collected those that spout their mightiest sum ever, basically what its all about, what has come to light, to our attention should be enough to understand, that driven apart further by more lies and wars, one has failed yet again.

We are all climbing Jacob Rothschild's ladder and model, but we could walk under and away from it to our own reality.

Hear the energy of man, united it is invincible, if we should dare to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXYVHXHcFts
Old 17-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
abrilliantone

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The ONLY PERSON anyone can truly trust is themselves. It takes YOURSELF to truly come to the conclusion, about what you do and don't accept.

Don't come around here and dictate to us about who to trust. How do YOU know what anybody says is true? How do YOU know who to trust and not to trust?

If you're basing your TRUST solely off what someone says. Which is "similar" to what someone (s) else is saying. Then You could be led astray and wouldn't even know it.

I trust my intuition and I allow it to lead me to the truth. That is who I trust.
Sometimes the truth is illogical. That is a mistake sometimes we make. People need to use logic and stupidity in equal measure if you want to find the truth... So many different ways to look at the same thing. We need to start embracing going the long way around. There's no short cut to the truth. - markm32
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #24
the apprentice

Are we beginning to work together, or telling other what they should do here, all constructive criticism's welcome, miracles take a little longer
Old 09-02-2014, 01:56 AM   #25
seeyewentee

alan watt on the end game, january 21, 2014

http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-polit...nuary-21-2014/
seeyewentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #26
theveraciousone

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyewentee View Post
alan watt on the end game, january 21, 2014

http://oneradionetwork.com/geo-polit...nuary-21-2014/
thanks
theveraciousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #27
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
What's happened to him ?

No broadcast for over a week

Cracking handle.
I see what you did there.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 09:00 PM   #28
seeyewentee

cheers

scroll down to the top blue link Feb. 23, 2014

click *LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Blurb

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
Old 26-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #29
theveraciousone

Quote:
cheers

scroll down to the top blue link Feb. 23, 2014

click *LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Blurb

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/
good stuff

i was just going to post up link, Alan had emailed me to let me know he updated his web site.

working on a book he is, and shoveling snow.....lol

also his pot shots at alex jones ...who since Alan's release from rbc, has not once had him on show......are quite obvious....lol Alan is quite subtle..lol

he'll be back soon.
to much knowledge and info to give.

although most of the time its dry and repetitive , its usually backed with facts , by those who have written it in books for us to read.
Old 26-02-2014, 02:07 PM   #30
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveraciousone View Post
good stuff

i was just going to post up link, Alan had emailed me to let me know he updated his web site.

working on a book he is, and shoveling snow.....lol

also his pot shots at alex jones ...who since Alan's release from rbc, has not once had him on show......are quite obvious....lol Alan is quite subtle..lol

he'll be back soon.
to much knowledge and info to give.

although most of the time its dry and repetitive , its usually backed with facts , by those who have written it in books for us to read.
That is a very informative blurb.

I am glad he is writing a book. Hopefully, it will sum up his radio shows.

He has a pot shot against most people to be fair although he was proven right about Coast to Coast AM.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #31
theveraciousone

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
That is a very informative blurb.

I am glad he is writing a book. Hopefully, it will sum up his radio shows.

He has a pot shot against most people to be fair although he was proven right about Coast to Coast AM.
im ignorant to this?
elaborate ....

did Alan have a go a Noory ?
Old 01-03-2014, 03:17 PM   #32
kaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
The ONLY PERSON anyone can truly trust is themselves. It takes YOURSELF to truly come to the conclusion, about what you do and don't accept.

Don't come around here and dictate to us about who to trust. How do YOU know what anybody says is true? How do YOU know who to trust and not to trust?

If you're basing your TRUST solely off what someone says. Which is "similar" to what someone (s) else is saying. Then You could be led astray and wouldn't even know it.

I trust my intuition and I allow it to lead me to the truth. That is who I trust.
Exactly. Everyone should be guided by their "Holy Trinity" which is Me, Myself and I.........Armed with such knowledge they will come to a fork in the road where they will decide for themselves whether to take or tolerate the bad road instead of warning others of the perils of the bad road, destroying the bad road and helping other decent like minded people to build a good road......Most people are good albeit confused after being subjected for so long to lies on a massive scale....Another thing.....one shouldn't label other decent. confused and duped people as being idiots. I was once confused and duped myself but not any more......It's nothing to be ashamed of...

Truth is Hate for those that Hate the Truth

Laugh and the World laughs with you...
Troll and the World laughs at you....promise...

Last edited by kaito; 02-03-2014 at 10:58 AM.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #33
seeyewentee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito View Post
Exactly. Everyone should be guided by their "Holy Trinity" which is Me, Myself and I.........Armed with such knowledge they will come to a fork in the road where they will decide for themselves whether to take or tolerate the bad road instead of warning others of the perils of the bad road, destroying the bad road and helping other decent like minded people to build a good road......Most people are good albeit confused after being subjected for so long to lies on a massive scale....Another thing.....one shouldn't label other decent. confused and duped people as being idiots. I was once confused and duped myself but not any more......It's nothing to be ashamed of...
well put
Old 21-01-2017, 06:01 PM   #34
wazaaap

I have just started listening to mr Watt again, and I must say reading my posts in 2013 is funny.

I now see why he is the way he is, 4 years on and the agenda rolls on with no one to stop it.

The info in that mans head is amazing and he is spot on with regards to trump!

Well worth tuning into his podcast.

Sorry to hear about hamish Alan (I know you read here sometimes)

George Orwells 1984
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:23 AM   #35
T_roo

I thought I was having a Mandela moment. I read this thread with my heart thumping my head spinning.

Thought you were all talking about Alan Watts

I need a lie down now!
T_roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 01:45 PM   #36
evadinggrid

I was hoping he would say something about how the Alt-Right is the cuckoo in the Truth Movement nest.
Old 17-03-2017, 02:35 PM   #37
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_roo View Post
I thought I was having a Mandela moment. I read this thread with my heart thumping my head spinning.

Thought you were all talking about Alan Watts

I need a lie down now!

Not in the same league mate.
Alan Watts was a major league player but dead now
Alan Watt on the other hand...
Meh.
Not dead though .. here's his website. http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Last edited by grandmasterp; 17-03-2017 at 02:39 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote