Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #101
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Raja Yoga

Rāja Yoga ("royal yoga", "royal union", also known as Classical Yoga) is concerned principally with the cultivation of the mind using meditation (dhyana) to further one's acquaintance with reality and finally achieve liberation.

Raja yoga was first described in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, and is part of the Samkhya tradition

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...6px-Om.svg.png

Raja Yoga is sometimes referred to as Aṣṭānga (eight-limbed) yoga because there are eight aspects to the path to which one must attend. Patanjali himself called his system of yoga 'Kriya Yoga' as is known in his first sutra of the second chapter: Tapas svadyaya ishvarapranidhanani kriya yogah (2:1), "Discipline, insight, and devotion are the pillars of Kriya Yoga"


Raja Yoga is so-called because it is primarily concerned with the mind. The mind is traditionally conceived as the "king" of the psycho-physical structure which does its bidding (whether or not one has realized this). Because of the relationship between the mind and the body, the body must be first "tamed" through self-discipline and purified by various means (see Hatha Yoga). A good level of overall health and psychological integration must be attained before the deeper aspects of yoga can be pursued. Humans have all sorts of addictions and obsessions and these preclude the attainment of tranquil abiding (meditation). Through restraint (yama) such as celibacy, abstaining from intoxicants, and careful attention to one's actions of body, speech and mind, the human being becomes fit to practice meditation. This yoke that one puts upon oneself (discipline) is another meaning of the word yoga.


Raja Yoga aims at controlling all thought-waves or mental modifications. While a Hatha Yogi starts his Sadhana, or spiritual practice, with Asanas (postures) and Pranayama, a Raja Yogi starts his Sadhana with the mind as well as a certain minimum of asanas and pranayamas usually included as a preparation for the meditation and concentration. In Samadhi Pada I,27 says Pantanjali that the word of Ishvara is OM, the Pranava. Through the sounding of the Word and through reflection upon its meaning, the Way is found.

In the Jangama dhyana technique of Raja Yoga, the yogi concentrates the mind and sight between the eyebrows. According to Patanjali, this is one method of achieving the initial concentration (dharana: Yoga Sutras, III: 1) necessary for the mind to go introverted in meditation (dhyana: Yoga Sutras, III: ). In deeper practice of the Jangama dhyana technique, the mind concentrated between the eyebrows begins to automatically lose all location and focus on the watching itself. Eventually, the meditator experiences only the consciousness of existence and achieves Self Realization. In his classic Raja Yoga, Swami Vivekananda describes the process in the following way:

When the mind has been trained to remain fixed on a certain internal or external location, there comes to it the power of flowing in an unbroken current, as it were, towards that point. This state is called dhyana. When one has so intensified the power of dhyana as to be able to reject the external part of perception and remain meditating only on the internal part, the meaning, that state is called Samadhi.


The eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga are:

* Yama – code of conduct, self-restraint
* Niyama – religious observances, commitments to practice, such as study and devotion
* Āsana – integration of mind and body through physical activity
* Pranayama – regulation of breath leading to integration of mind and body
* Pratyahara – abstraction of the senses, withdrawal of the senses of perception from their objects
* Dharana – concentration, one-pointedness of mind
* Dhyana – meditation (quiet activity that leads to samadhi)
* Samādhi – the quiet state of blissful awareness, superconscious(?) state. Attained when yogi constantly sees Paramatma (Kshirodakashayi Vishnu) in his (jivaatma) heart.

http://www.yogaworld.org/raja.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #102
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Maybe he was taking the piss It sure looks that way

The Raja of Germany.........LOL

It does look that way,but I don't think it was a piss take. There are meditation programs funded by these people in schools near me. Think about how much anger was fuelled by that scenario , if there was anything positive about it, it would not have aimed at provoking such a response . This program has names like Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and Russell Simmons touting for it. It is nothing more than mind control. Grooming school kids into the 4th Reich.

I take it you are a Spiritual person, if you are, would you be doing this kind of thing if you were promoting and advocating meditation, in schools?

Last edited by purplepebble; 13-08-2010 at 02:06 AM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #103
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Self centered psychopaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
It does look that way,but I don't think it was a piss take. There are meditation programs funded by these people in schools near me. Think about how much anger was fuelled by that scenario , if there was anything positive about it, it would not have aimed at provoking such a response . This program has names like Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and Russell Simmons touting for it. It is nothing more than mind control. Grooming school kids into the 4th Reich.

I take it you are a Spiritual person, if you are, would you be doing this kind of thing if you were promoting and advocating meditation, in schools?
I am aware and just like the truth

I would not push my ideology's on anyone and especially not behind closed doors,unlike the evil psychopaths that run the horror show.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #104
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

(that was a hypothetical question btw hope I didn't come off the wrong way, I can't imagine you behind closed doors making evil plans)


Jordan Maxwell, mentioned in one of his talks, that schools make the curriculum that the government pays for. These meditation classes in particular have crept into schools and as far as I know nobody has batted an eye.

Michael Tsarion has talked about meditation, cultivating inner worlds, being so inwardly focused to the point of not paying much if any attention to the outside world. I can't help but envision a class room full of drones.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #105
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Good Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
(that was a hypothetical question btw hope I didn't come off the wrong way, I can't imagine you behind closed doors making evil plans)


Jordan Maxwell, mentioned in one of his talks, that schools make the curriculum that the government pays for. These meditation classes in particular have crept into schools and as far as I know nobody has batted an eye.

Michael Tsarion has talked about meditation, cultivating inner worlds, being so inwardly focused to the point of not paying much if any attention to the outside world. I can't help but envision a class room full of drones.

Plato suggests that justice, truth, equality, beauty, and many others ultimately derive from the Form of the Good.

In ethics, theories of moral goodness inquire into what sorts of things are good, and what the word "good" really means in the abstract (and its antonym, "evil"). As a philosophical concept, goodness might represent a hope that natural love be continuous, expansive, and all-inclusive. In a monotheistic religious context, it is by this hope that an important concept of God is derived —as an infinite projection of love, manifest as goodness in the lives of people. In other contexts, the good is viewed to be whatever produces the best consequences upon the lives of people, especially with regard to their states of well being.


Know this:
The self is the owner of the chariot,
The chariot is the body,
Soul (buddhi) is the [body's] charioteer,
Mind the reins [that curb it].

Senses, they say, are the [chariot's] steeds,
Their object the tract before them;
What, then, is the subject of experience?
'Self, sense and mind conjoined,' wise men reply.

- from the Katha Upanishad ... (Chapter 3, v 4,5)



http://mountainman.com.au/everest4.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-08-2010 at 10:51 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #106
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The video was removed so here is another report, you can find the video if you search for David Lynch Berlin.



http://www.spiegel.de/international/...517873,00.html

I think it would be unethical of me not to have researched this, I am sure I am not the first although the bigger picture is what I am more interested in.

If this spiritual war is being carried out on the astral planes aswell, why not use a tool like Trance-endental Meditation.

I wanted to add that there is nothing on this thread that cannot be researched by anyone, you do not need any special insights, gifts or knowledge to put it all together and see where this kind of stuff is heading with regard to the continuing attempts at enslaving the human mind from the astral planes.

Figure into this equation Black Tantra and it's effects, repercussions etc and you have the perfect recipe.

I am speaking from personal experience and I have been on the receiving end of Black Tantric rituals.

Last edited by purplepebble; 24-08-2010 at 08:04 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #107
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
The video was removed so here is another report, you can find the video if you search for David Lynch Berlin.



http://www.spiegel.de/international/...517873,00.html

I think it would be unethical of me not to have researched this, I am sure I am not the first although the bigger picture is what I am more interested in.

If this spiritual war is being carried out on the astral planes aswell, why not use a tool like Trance-endental Meditation.

I wanted to add that there is nothing on this thread that cannot be researched by anyone, you do not need any special insights, gifts or knowledge to put it all together and see where this kind of stuff is heading with regard to the continuing attempts at enslaving the human mind from the astral planes.

Figure into this equation Black Tantra and it's effects, repercussions etc and you have the perfect recipe.

I am speaking from personal experience and I have been on the receiving end of Black Tantric rituals.
It is quite obvious on one sense. If the playground handlers don't succeed in dulling consciousness into sleeping in the dense plane then they infiltrate access into the other planes by such means.

As far as our research in this "Black" application goes we always see a mask of righteousness and unnecessary sounds of "we have to do that" and "we will succeed". Spiritual fascism if you like. Imposition of spiritual application on children which is called in other lingo mind control.

If one studies mind control one sees that spiritual methods which are used by students by themselves to themselves are imposed on unconscious children. It is like cracking an egg before the chick hatches itself. Sounds even Stalin like.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 06:27 PM   #108
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default cult.

Years ago, back in 1974, this author was a West Point cadet who was watching the U.S. Army introduce TM into the academy. It was presented as a scientific technique, and many officers, some friends and other cadets availed themselves of the chance to train themselves in TM’s mystical method of training. A fellow cadet who was already trained in martial arts quickly learned the techniques. After initially maintaining a safe distance, this author decided to investigate TM after I got out of the military. The U.S. government gave substantial grants to get TM introduced into this country. Fortunately, Christians didn’t sleep long, and exposed that TM is Hinduism. Everyone that is taught TM is initiated into it by the TM instructor singing a puja (worship) song in Sanskrit which is a hindu devotional song while incense and candles burn. Until the Christians exposed this, our national government went blithely along in promoting Hinduism into our public schools. For instance, the Dept. of Health, Education, & Welfare gave a $21,540 grant for 150 high school teachers to learn TM. TM has grown to be a powerful organization, with many organizations set up attached to it. It has its international headquarters at Hotel Sonnenberg in the Swiss village of Seelisberg. When I investigated TM back in 1975, this TM instructor who was friends of mine, talked about her experience at Seelisberg. From the conversation with her it was obvious that people had had to surrender their will to the organization to go to Seelisberg, and some mind altering experiences had taken place there. She participated in the Siddhi program to be able to dematerialize, walk through walls and levitate. But the program clearly had emotionally disturbed her and others who had been in it. Once a person is involved in the higher levels of TM, you don’t just walk away from this cult. From my personal observations, I discovered that TM is involved in some types of mind-manipulation, and that the organization is not above using deceit on unsuspecting people. What then becomes doubly interesting is that after observing these things, I learned that TM have a large interest in the cranial osteopathic techniques which can alter the mind and personality of a person. For instance, this author has obtained a list of TM instructors in Santa Monica, CA area who are also Doctors of Cranial Osteopathy. (But bear in mind, this whole thing is bigger than labels, when people are interested in the occult they study eclectically.) These TM Cranial Osteopaths are concentrated where TM has a secret MUM Mountain, CA training site. There are cranial doctors in the nearby towns of Aptos, Capitola, Cupertino, Hollister, Los Gatos, Salinas, Santa Cruz, Saratoga and Watsonville. It’s boggles the mind that 12 cranial doctors are needed for the rural area near MUM Mountain, while L.A. only has 10. Concentrations of cranial doctors occur in close proximity to TM centers, particularly around the Maharishi University in Fairfield, 10 as well as the secret MUM Mountain training center. Other cranial DOs who are part of TM are scattered about the United States.

Another observation which I made, was that some of the people that got really big into TM are still searching for something to fill the voids and needs of their life. TM didn’t turn out to be as big of an answer as they expected. TM is not the final answer. However, the Maharishi who brought TM to America has a college in Fairfield, Iowa (the Maharishi International University) and 20 North American "heavenly communities" operating in the quest to create a heaven on earth. The Maharishi International University has been used for medical experimentation on people. The close connections between the leadership of TM and the Illuminati leadership suggests that TM is being used as another haven for the NWO’s mind-control to be perpetrated on unsuspecting victims. There are bone-setters in India also. Perhaps the Maharishi got his original interest in the potential for mind-control via skull manipulation in India. Wherever the interest came from, it is evident that TM in America is involved in skull manipulation for its mind-control results.


Right into the classroom, cranial sacral therapy a mind control tool as well. Under the guise of "healing" modality. White Lodge BS. A Cranial Sacral class will cost you about 2 grand and these lightowrkers think they are healing people when all they are doing is manipulating the mind on a very subtle level. Manipulating the mind into accepting the NWO and NWR How much for a session? 60.00- 100.00 or more.


http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...te-rabbit.html

Last edited by purplepebble; 25-08-2010 at 06:29 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #109
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I was watching a Jordan Maxwell video last night about the symbology of fascism, the Fasce symbol, the bundle of sticks with an axe bound together, and am wondering why Jordan Maxwell, with all of his "years of research" has never to my knowledge mentioned anything about the Phrygian Cap.

His Rising Sun symbology information overlooks the importance of the Phrygian Cap seen in many of the flags and seals throughout the World, that have rising/risen Sun's on them.

Seeing as his thorough explanation of the Fasce symbol has no mention of the Phrygian Cap, I thought I would post the video because there are a few Phrygian Caps found perched on top of the Fasce and no mention of them.


At around 6 minutes into the video, there are a couple of examples. Why would he not mention this symbol at all?

This video by him is about the "hidden dimension" in world affairs, yet I think he is off the mark. Talk about overlook the obvious.
My question is, with all of his connections and research of symbology, why?


I just wanted to add that I think the Fasce symbology which includes the Phrygian Cap in this video, has some relevance to this thread and information that may further gel some of this together.

Last edited by purplepebble; 12-10-2010 at 06:05 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #110
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

More Phrygian Caps,

serpent
triangle, pyramid
All seeing eye
scales
level
cap, red or phrygian
handshake










Last edited by purplepebble; 27-10-2010 at 04:01 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 12:42 AM   #111
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Hexagram - Star of David or star of...

(1of2)


Hexagram - Star of David or star of... (2of2)


http://star-of-david.blogspot.com/

http://www.maltergalleries.com/archi...n99/nov799.htm

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-10-2010 at 12:49 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #112
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

More on the Red Hat - Hat Red


http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=782

I think they are missing something.

Last edited by purplepebble; 31-10-2010 at 03:08 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #113
purplepebble
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I happen to think this bloke who has twisted the Phrygian Cap story above posted August 8th is well off the mark as well. He seems to have taken the Dugpa connection and turned it into his own twisted view on things. Completely ignoring the Druk Pa Tibetan lineage and twisting it to fit his lineage or whatever.

I wonder if his cronies have read this thread. Seems like they have ripped a fair amount if this research off of it with regard to the Phrygian Cap.




Dirty little Dugpa.


http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/autho...e/kingdom.html

Last edited by purplepebble; 31-10-2010 at 06:19 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #114
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Wink Dirty little dugpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepebble View Post
More on the Red Hat - Hat Red


http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=782

I think they are missing something.


Sefer Raziel HaMalakh

The Angel Raziel also taught Adam the knowledge of the power of speech, the power of thoughts and the power of a persons soul within the confines of the physical body and this physical world, basically teaching the knowledge with which one can harmonize physical and spiritual existence in this physical world.

The Angel Raziel teaches the power of speech, the energy contained within the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, their combination's and meanings of names.

The tradition around the book attributes it to have been revealed to Adam by the angel Raziel. The title itself is mentioned in another magical work of late antiquity, The Sword of Moses.


An excerpt from Sefer Raziel HaMalakh, featuring various magical sigils (or סגולות, seguloth, in Hebrew)

Sefer Raziel HaMalakh, (Hebrew ספר רזיאל המלאך "Book of Raziel the Angel”), is a medieval Kabbalistic grimoire, primarily written in Hebrew and Aramaic, but surviving also in Latin translation, as Liber Razielis Archangeli, in a 13th century manuscript produced under Alfonso X.

The Book of Raziel explains everything from Astrology of the planets in our solar system, and explains how the creative life energy starts with a thought from the spiritual realms, transcending into speech and action in this physical world. The eternal divine creative life energy of this earth is love, the book explains the spiritual laws of birth, death, reincarnation of the soul, and many spiritual laws of "Change".



The Heptameron, ascribed to Petrus de Apono, is based on the Book of Raziel.



http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=88470&page=52

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-10-2010 at 06:36 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #115
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Kīla

The kīla (Sanskrit Devanagari: कील; IAST: kīla; Tibetan: ཕུར་བ; Wylie: phur ba, pronunciation between pur-ba and fur-pu, alt. transliterations: phurpa, phurbu or phurpu) is a three-sided peg, stake, knife, or nail like ritual implement traditionally associated with Indo-Tibetan Buddhism, Bön, and Indian Vedic traditions.


The phurba hat in the Aro gTér tradition is dark blue and edged with green and has a wrathful eye emblazoned on the front-most lotus flap of the hat and three wrathful eyes on the back. It is similar to the Za Rahula hat which is completely black. Ling-tsang Gyalpo’s hat is dark maroon edged with red.



The kīla is one of many iconographic representations of divine "symbolic attributes" (Tibetan: phyag mtshan) of Vajrayana and Hindu deities. When consecrated and bound for usage , the kīla are a nirmanakaya manifestation of Vajrakīlaya

It should also be noted that the term (vajra)kīlaya is frequently found in Sanskrit texts (as well as in virtually every kīlamantra) legitimately used as the denominative verb 'to spike,' 'transfix,' 'nail down,' etc."

The fabrication of kīla is quite diverse. Having pommel, handle, and blade, kīla are often segmented into suites of triunes on both the horizontal and vertical axes, though there are notable exceptions



The kīla is used as a ritual implement to signify stability on a prayer ground during ceremonies, and only those initiated in its use, or otherwise empowered, may wield it. The energy of the kīla is fierce, wrathful, piercing, affixing, transfixing. The kīla affixes the elemental process of 'Space' (Sanskrit: Ākāśa) to the Earth, thereby establishing an energetic continuum. The kīla, particularly those that are wooden are for shamanic healing, harmonizing and energy work and often have two nāgas (Sanskrit for snake, serpent and/or dragon, also refers to a class of supernatural entities or deities) entwined on the blade, reminiscent of the Staff of Asclepius and the Caduceus of Hermes. Kīla often also bear the ashtamangala, swastika, sauwastika and/or other Himalayan, Tantric or Hindu iconography or motifs.

As a tool of exorcism, the kīla may be employed to hold demons or thoughtforms in place (once they have been expelled from their human hosts, for example) in order that their mindstream may be re-directed and their inherent obscurations transmuted. More esoterically, the kīla may serve to bind and pin down negative energies or obscurations from the mindstream of an entity, person or thoughtform, including the thoughtform generated by a group, project and so on, to administer purification.

"Vajrakilaya, or kīla, means something sharp, and something that pierces – a dagger. A dagger that is so sharp it can pierce anything, while at the same time nothing can pierce it. That is the quality. This sharp and piercing energy is what is used to practice and out of the many infinite, endless Vajrayana methods this happens to be one of most important methods."



Vajrakilaya (Skt. Vajrakīlaya; Tib. Dorje Phurba) — the wrathful Heruka Vajrakilaya is the Yidam deity who embodies the enlightened activity of all the Buddhas and whose practice is famous for being the most powerful for removing obstacles, destroying the forces hostile to compassion and purifying the spiritual pollution so prevalent in this age.

The Shadow part 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C4%ABla_(Buddhism)

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-10-2010 at 10:46 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #116
empyreal dragon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

empyreal dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #117
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Pro pagan da

Pro pagan da is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.



lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #118
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
The kīla (Sanskrit Devanagari: कील; IAST: kīla; Tibetan: ཕུར་བ; Wylie: phur ba, pronunciation between pur-ba and fur-pu, alt. transliterations: phurpa, phurbu or phurpu) is a three-sided peg, stake, knife, or nail like ritual implement traditionally associated with Indo-Tibetan Buddhism, Bön, and Indian Vedic traditions.


The phurba hat in the Aro gTér tradition is dark blue and edged with green and has a wrathful eye emblazoned on the front-most lotus flap of the hat and three wrathful eyes on the back. It is similar to the Za Rahula hat which is completely black. Ling-tsang Gyalpo’s hat is dark maroon edged with red.



The kīla is one of many iconographic representations of divine "symbolic attributes" (Tibetan: phyag mtshan) of Vajrayana and Hindu deities. When consecrated and bound for usage , the kīla are a nirmanakaya manifestation of Vajrakīlaya

It should also be noted that the term (vajra)kīlaya is frequently found in Sanskrit texts (as well as in virtually every kīlamantra) legitimately used as the denominative verb 'to spike,' 'transfix,' 'nail down,' etc."

The fabrication of kīla is quite diverse. Having pommel, handle, and blade, kīla are often segmented into suites of triunes on both the horizontal and vertical axes, though there are notable exceptions



The kīla is used as a ritual implement to signify stability on a prayer ground during ceremonies, and only those initiated in its use, or otherwise empowered, may wield it. The energy of the kīla is fierce, wrathful, piercing, affixing, transfixing. The kīla affixes the elemental process of 'Space' (Sanskrit: Ākāśa) to the Earth, thereby establishing an energetic continuum. The kīla, particularly those that are wooden are for shamanic healing, harmonizing and energy work and often have two nāgas (Sanskrit for snake, serpent and/or dragon, also refers to a class of supernatural entities or deities) entwined on the blade, reminiscent of the Staff of Asclepius and the Caduceus of Hermes. Kīla often also bear the ashtamangala, swastika, sauwastika and/or other Himalayan, Tantric or Hindu iconography or motifs.

As a tool of exorcism, the kīla may be employed to hold demons or thoughtforms in place (once they have been expelled from their human hosts, for example) in order that their mindstream may be re-directed and their inherent obscurations transmuted. More esoterically, the kīla may serve to bind and pin down negative energies or obscurations from the mindstream of an entity, person or thoughtform, including the thoughtform generated by a group, project and so on, to administer purification.

"Vajrakilaya, or kīla, means something sharp, and something that pierces – a dagger. A dagger that is so sharp it can pierce anything, while at the same time nothing can pierce it. That is the quality. This sharp and piercing energy is what is used to practice and out of the many infinite, endless Vajrayana methods this happens to be one of most important methods."



Vajrakilaya (Skt. Vajrakīlaya; Tib. Dorje Phurba) — the wrathful Heruka Vajrakilaya is the Yidam deity who embodies the enlightened activity of all the Buddhas and whose practice is famous for being the most powerful for removing obstacles, destroying the forces hostile to compassion and purifying the spiritual pollution so prevalent in this age.

The Shadow part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2-b7JhILr8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C4%ABla_(Buddhism)
I actually have a dagger like that in my house but the blade is longer.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #119
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default Rings a bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I actually have a dagger like that in my house but the blade is longer.




Last edited by lightgiver; 30-11-2010 at 09:46 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #120
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Got those as well. Was going to sell them but decided to keep them
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.