Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #6001
itsnotallrightjack

Thanks for the vid decim, interesting. I see some of his points but there have been many generations of lifetime vegetarians throughout history, although the evidence for long terms vegans will come with more modern times which is still rather new. However, I do know plenty of vegans who have been so for 30-40 years and are very healthy. These are ones who eat very varied fresh foods and do tend to supplement B12 and Vitamin D in the autumn and winter ( they go out in the sun in the spring/summer).

He said that there are no vegetarian tribes but the anthropologist Richard Leakey came across one in the 1960s or 1970s. I forget which decade it was, but I read about it in one of his anthropology books in 1989 ( borrowed from the library) and saw the photos of he taken of the tribe. They were healthy and said animals were their "friends" so they lived on plant foods. The tribe had been vegetarians for generations.

For the vegans/vegi folks here: I got an organic B12 spray today online called mykind.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Garden-of-L...Oz/26009473451

If you look around you may see cheaper price deals. Other supplements I saw were full of additives and/or preservatives.

Here's two good articles about B12:

https://www.vrg.org/nutrition/b12.php

https://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eat...f-vitamin-b-12

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 15-10-2018 at 04:33 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #6002
elshaper

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 06:01 PM   #6003
elshaper

...nothing matters really.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote