Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #61
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they're not shutting down the internet because those of us who know what the agenda is knew they were going to do that they're doing it because they are following the same path all totalitarians have followed which is to shut down dissent whilst pushing homogeneity and centralised control

it's a pattern we're fighting here that many of us recognise from history but that pattern is now operating with technological upgrades
That's right. It's an eternal struggle. Phew! Keep on keeping on. Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 06:29 PM   #62
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
That's right. It's an eternal struggle. Phew! Keep on keeping on. Lol.
its not eternal if people learn the dynamic

but the danger is that the totalitarians will use their technological advancements to deliver a decisive win for themselves before people pull their heads out of their arses for long enough to realise the rules of this messed up game that has been going on for a while now

transhumanism is about imprisoning human consciousness to deliver a knock out blow in this struggle; the totalitarians are gunning for an all out victory in your 'eternal' (soon to be over) struggle
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #63
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
its not eternal if people learn the dynamic

but the danger is that the totalitarians will use their technological advancements to deliver a decisive win for themselves before people pull their heads out of their arses for long enough to realise the rules of this messed up game that has been going on for a while now

transhumanism is about imprisoning human consciousness to deliver a knock out blow in this struggle; the totalitarians are gunning for an all out victory in your 'eternal' (soon to be over) struggle
Maybe. I tend to think that ultimately we are both sides of the equation, collectively and individually. Sad to say. However, that doesn't mean that this story can't have a happy ending. Just gotta work out what it is.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:03 PM   #64
Ickepower
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 305
Likes: 134 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
'white supremacists ' this ' white supremacists ' that.

Boring.
Its all you ever say.

I suppose Icke is a ' white supremacist ' too in your eyes?
No but you clearly are. Read your last post before this one . Where you decry the 'whites ' losing their homelands? What does that mean?
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:40 PM   #65
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Maybe. I tend to think that ultimately we are both sides of the equation, collectively and individually. Sad to say. However, that doesn't mean that this story can't have a happy ending. Just gotta work out what it is.
what im saying is that the trajectory the oligarchs want us on is the one the progressives are trying to force us on against our will
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 08:02 PM   #66
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Going off on a bit of a tangent here, but yesterday evening I saw a news report about the problems in Somalia- specifically, the dangers of a full-scale cholera outbreak.

There was a woman who'd lost 7 children. Haunting images of malnourished babies and small children slowly dying... The pleas for financial support.

What the fuck is going on down here on planet Earth? I mean, seriously?? What does it say about me, that I've become so cynical- I genuinely felt pissed off with the woman who'd lost these children- WHY bring children into these conditions? Why?? God damn I've abstained from sex, and I'd sure as hell abstain if it meant preventing birthing babies who are only born to slowly die an awful death from starvation or disease. What is going on??

Taking a wider view, with the benefit of having some insight into the agendas of TPTB, can't we please just stop bringing children into this godawful world? We can learn about it, educate ourselves, spread the message- but do we really, honestly think that we can bring about a world of peace? How long would that even last?

The more I think about it, the more I feel that is the most effective form of non-compliance. Going back to the demographics video I posted earlier- the counter argument is to breed more- but for what?? To produce obedient slaves of a different ethnicity?

It's complete and utter bullshit- and in my opinion, THAT is what is meant by 'awakening'.

Reminds me of this:


Last edited by aurum; 25-04-2017 at 08:59 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 08:15 PM   #67
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Is not Russia decriminalising wife and child beating?
Yes, but the MSM failed to give the full story concerning couples.

I don't have the information in regard to beating children.

"Earlier this year (2017), Russia’s parliament overwhelmingly voted 385/387 to decriminalize domestic violence first offenses. Much has been written by the media and advocates of domestic violence prosecution decrying Russia’s move. Feminists claim that Russia’s new law is tantamount to encouraging wife beaters.

Far from it, this law was backed by the majority of women and family rights groups in Russia.

The law merely puts domestic violence on par with battery and assault laws. The new law sensibly mandates counseling, fines and up to 15 days of detention for first time abusers. Second time abusers can face stiffer penalties, including jail time. The mainstream media fails to focus on these facts.

It is serious time to revisit the domestic violence laws in the U.S., UK, Australia and other democratic countries. Russia’s move is a good one because domestic violence criminal prosecution is leading to the destruction of families, putting millions of men (and some women) behind bars, causing unemployment and failing to treat the root cause of interpersonal violence (IPV).

It is unfortunate that the mainstream media and politicians in democratic institutions have not taken a hard look at the social policies and costs of the domestic violence industry. The citizenry also need to be properly educated on the devastating and unintended side effects of criminalizing domestic disputes. The root causes of IPV require intervention and treatment; not imprisonment, criminal records and destruction of families."

http://menslaws.com/index.php/2017/0...sensible-move/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 25-04-2017 at 08:15 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 08:33 PM   #68
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Yes, but the MSM failed to give the full story concerning couples.

I don't have the information in regard to beating children.

"Earlier this year (2017), Russia’s parliament overwhelmingly voted 385/387 to decriminalize domestic violence first offenses. Much has been written by the media and advocates of domestic violence prosecution decrying Russia’s move. Feminists claim that Russia’s new law is tantamount to encouraging wife beaters.

Far from it, this law was backed by the majority of women and family rights groups in Russia.

The law merely puts domestic violence on par with battery and assault laws. The new law sensibly mandates counseling, fines and up to 15 days of detention for first time abusers. Second time abusers can face stiffer penalties, including jail time. The mainstream media fails to focus on these facts.

It is serious time to revisit the domestic violence laws in the U.S., UK, Australia and other democratic countries. Russia’s move is a good one because domestic violence criminal prosecution is leading to the destruction of families, putting millions of men (and some women) behind bars, causing unemployment and failing to treat the root cause of interpersonal violence (IPV).

It is unfortunate that the mainstream media and politicians in democratic institutions have not taken a hard look at the social policies and costs of the domestic violence industry. The citizenry also need to be properly educated on the devastating and unintended side effects of criminalizing domestic disputes. The root causes of IPV require intervention and treatment; not imprisonment, criminal records and destruction of families."

http://menslaws.com/index.php/2017/0...sensible-move/
With all due respect, I'm not gonna immediately trust info on the subject from an organisation calling itself Justice For Men.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 09:18 PM   #69
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
With all due respect, I'm not gonna immediately trust info on the subject from an organisation calling itself Justice For Men.
Of course not, because there can be no justice for men.

How silly to propose that men deserve any justice.

Goodness, what were they thinking.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 09:26 PM   #70
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Of course not, because there can be no justice for men.

How silly to propose that men deserve any justice.

Goodness, what were they thinking.
Erm.........justice for all.

Justice for me, I don't need your prejudice bearing down on me.

I never said that what Roastpotatoes quoted isn't true, but I'd be a fuckin' idiot if I believed an organisation calling itself Justice For Men didn't have some kind of bias, probably an agenda, probably along the lines of "feminists are destroying our manhood", and probably all looking to Putin like he's some kind of role model of machismo.

Fine. But it's not likely to be an unbiased narrative is it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:04 PM   #71
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what im saying is that the trajectory the oligarchs want us on is the one the progressives are trying to force us on against our will
No the trajectory the oligarchs want is the one which they are now moving forward with in frauds like Donald Trump and Marie LePen. These fascists hiding behind the mask of "populism" That is the newest thing on the block right now.

That is the NEW trajectory. That is the new social conditioning. That is where things are heading in accordance to THEIR PLANS.

The "progressive" movement was a temporary thing they were pushing in order to bring about a backlash which would be fascism.

You are not looking at long term and overall trends, but focusing specifically on what YOU yourself have a problem with, and then equating that to the oligarchs. By enacting your own bias you think you are "anti-NWO"

By all accounts the oligarchs want people divided, they want people fighting amongst each other, they want people to blame ISLAM AND IMMIGRANTS for their problems and they want people to embrace these fake "populist" and "nationalist" candidates WHO THEY OWN AND BANKROLL, as a solution to their contrived and hyperbolic threats of "the downfall and/or destruction of Western civilizaion" by the dynamic duo of radical Islam and radical Leftists. A script the Mormon Glenn Beck was reading from on Fox News almost a decade ago.

Over 50 years ago the CIA and billionaire funded think tanks were scaring Americans about Communism, which "was a threat to the WEst" Now they have added radical Islam to the mix, and we have this ridiculous double threat which will somehow bring "the west" crashing to its knees. SMFH.

Now we have loudmouths like Alex Jones connected to these same billionaires shouting and screaming about how to "stick it to the NWO" by voting in their puppets and ignoring common sense and reason, because Trump is a superhero. Reading the same 50 year old script creating fear and division. But that is somehow "awake" and "enlightened" to some. That is the sick joke in all of this.

You are simply going along with this plan because it suits you ideologically and you have done nothing but downplay this agenda and attack anybody who exposes it.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-04-2017 at 10:34 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:07 PM   #72
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Erm.........justice for all.

Justice for me, I don't need your prejudice bearing down on me.

I never said that what Roastpotatoes quoted isn't true, but I'd be a fuckin' idiot if I believed an organisation calling itself Justice For Men didn't have some kind of bias, probably an agenda, probably along the lines of "feminists are destroying our manhood", and probably all looking to Putin like he's some kind of role model of machismo.

Fine. But it's not likely to be an unbiased narrative is it.
Are you uncomfortable with male role models ?
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:19 PM   #73
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Are you uncomfortable with male role models ?
I wouldn't choose Putin. Lol.

Are you?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:23 PM   #74
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

I didn't ask if you would choose Putin , I asked if you are uncomfortable with male role models.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:31 PM   #75
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I didn't ask if you would choose Putin , I asked if you are uncomfortable with male role models.
I'm not comfortable playing roles, I prefer some authenticity, so why would I be comfortable with role models?

I'm not uncomfortable with my own maleness.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:09 AM   #76
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

You sound like you are. You do know you are a male right ?

So you are a male role model, like it or not. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:12 AM   #77
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Is not Russia decriminalising wife and child beating?
really? well its not an issue in canada concerning canadian politics and culture because canada is not importing russians left right and center. your point?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:19 AM   #78
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
You sound like you are. You do know you are a male right ?

So you are a male role model, like it or not. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Well if all males are role models then the term is void. You might as well just say all males are male.

Definition of role model: a person looked to by others as an example to be imitated.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:21 AM   #79
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
really? well its not an issue in canada concerning canadian politics and culture because canada is not importing russians left right and center. your point?
Russia are considered to be culturally part of the west.

You wrote "and the majority of us who live in western nations support laws that try to protect women from these things".

You work it out.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:34 AM   #80
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Russia are considered to be culturally part of the west.

You wrote "and the majority of us who live in western nations support laws that try to protect women from these things".

You work it out.
i guess your saying the russians aren't like the rest of europeans? ok, you may have a point...i wonder if its religion at the heart of it...do you suppose these russians who want lenient laws for domestic violence tend to be christians who take the old testament seriously? it must be something that makes them that way, dont you think?

edit: i wonder are the russians the majority of us who live in western nations?

Last edited by reverendjim; 26-04-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Likes: (1)
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.