Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 27-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #101
truthseeker512

He will have to find it out for himself.
This ones for my book ........... one day!
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #102
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
He will have to find it out for himself.
This ones for my book ........... one day!
good for you! write it, i would buy it!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #103
bevo

Truthseeker, I was amazed by everything you have provided. In the last 4 months, I've been doing a lot of reading. I've been reading on everything... philosophy, biology, evolution, eugentics, religions, the occult, psychology, astrology, ancient history, neurology, and just about everything in between. I had a decent background in all of the fields, but I've spent atleast a full week(40+ hours) updating and re-asserting my knowledge in each field. I am at the preliminary stages of writing a book, but it seems I keep finding connections, which change the bigger picture of reality. It is beyond curiously interesting.

I've become sort of a polymath with all this new additional info, on top of my previous knowledge. I am starting to have enough puzzle pieces, to put together an almost complete puzzle, aka picture of our reality.

The things that you showed were right in line with a lot of the small truths I have come to find out. I don't want to dig to deep into any of that, but I want to provide you with a website that has information, that I feel relates to some of the phenomenon you are seeing.

Start here:
http://www.jiroolcott.com/2012.html

But also read all of the other pages. This guy is very smart, and has pieced things together a wide range of fields, in a very precise manner. All of his information matches up with what I have come to know as the real truths about a lot of the fields. A lot of the truth in this world is hidden under metaphor and mystery. All of that is on top of the powerful people in this world trying to hide a lot of this knowledge.

I don't think a person can truly start to see the big picture, until they have a deep background in all of the fields that relate.

Outside of this physical, Earthy stuff, I think we will see other major manifestation in the form of Consciousness and evolution. It is amazing to truly understand the pineal gland, and how so many factors manipulate it. Everything from chemistry to the milkyway.

We are on the cusp of great change in our world! The more TRUE information we are able to obtain, the better we can understand the physical and non-physical ramifications that will occur.

I am happy my first post on this site, can be to your thread! Absolutely amazing!
bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #104
soxism

truthseeker512 This is some Truely Great and interesting Info / Work your doing there, please keep it coming / update this...

Its helping greatly in my research into the Ancient History of this World and Solar System.

Some of the connections like the Marz Pyramids and the Energy Fields is Not surprising, Yet so Interesting

All matter, is merely Energy condensed to a slow vibration.
soxism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #105
kahn2010

This fit in beautifully with the whole 'human race is much older than thought' argument.

You might be interested in the 160k-200k year old Metropolis in South Africa....:

http://viewzone2.com/adamscalendarx.html

Main city: 1500 square miles
Total city area: 10,000 square miles.

Evidence of a very advanced civilisation, with abundant metal/material and agricultural resources on fertile land, near rivers.
They have found evidence of Observatories and references in ancient Sumerian 'creation Story' texts, meaning maybe aliens helped us build it...

Although, no pyramids yet, however i wouldnt be surprised if they found some in the nearby hills.

Last edited by kahn2010; 30-07-2010 at 12:50 PM.
kahn2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #106
starbather

Awesome work truthseeker!

How much does it cost roughly to be part of a project , im really intrested in doing so.
starbather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #107
firstlook

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbather View Post

How much does it cost roughly to be part of a project , im really intrested in doing so.
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/index...tary-work.html

"Sometimes, a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."- The International
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #108
anna_jane
Inactive

Now THIS is how this website should be utilized! Thank you Truthseeker!
anna_jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #109
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbather View Post

Travel to Visoko, Bosnia and money for drinks/fags/extracurricular activities.

Food and accom is free.

Cheers ppl, glad you like the info.

Im back in Bosnia again so more info is going to be coming.
Stay tuned
Old 31-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #110
truthseeker512

They disappeared from previous posts.
Old 31-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #111
dolores1

Thumbs up Vibrations - power

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn2010 View Post
This fit in beautifully with the whole 'human race is much older than thought' argument.

You might be interested in the 160k-200k year old Metropolis in South Africa....:

http://viewzone2.com/adamscalendarx.html

Main city: 1500 square miles
Total city area: 10,000 square miles.

Evidence of a very advanced civilisation, with abundant metal/material and agricultural resources on fertile land, near rivers.
They have found evidence of Observatories and references in ancient Sumerian 'creation Story' texts, meaning maybe aliens helped us build it...

Although, no pyramids yet, however i wouldnt be surprised if they found some in the nearby hills.
Tellenger also said that the stones have a vibration that is also still giving off power that could still be harnessed.

Thanks for your post.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 09:47 PM   #112
dolores1

Truthseeker,

Thanks for all your great posts, please keep them coming.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #113
soxism

Those Videos are Interesting.. Thanx!

Looks like the tunnels really were just filled up, all the rubble is just loose rocks and sand and falling away from the Solid wall edge.

All matter, is merely Energy condensed to a slow vibration.
soxism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #114
kahn2010

When is there gonna be more info?
Old 06-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #115
truthseeker512

When I have time to collate my thoughts and data

Archaeology is a slow process. Patients...

Last edited by truthseeker512; 06-08-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:37 AM   #116
wherezwally
Banned

this is my new fave thread...thanks very much for this,roll on end of august..
can u explain a little more about this beam going into the pyramid..that is wot intriges me the most..if this is going into the pyramid it proves 100% that there is something going on up there..what is directly above the pyramids,is it the mars pyramids...
once again thanks for this thread
wherezwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #117
truthseeker512

I think its drawing energy from the upper atmosphere. If its from an object, it has to be something in geosynchronous orbit around the Earth.
It cannot be from Mars because the beam would be intermittent as the planets spin.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #118
wherezwally
Banned

Quote:
I think its drawing energy from the upper atmosphere. If its from an object, it has to be something in geosynchronous orbit around the Earth.
It cannot be from Mars because the beam would be intermittent as the planets spin.
very good point...i guess its hard to speculate what/where/who is causing this...

excuse me for sounding stupid here as i know little about teliscopes etc but could a telescope not be focused to the source of the beam,it cant be that far away because of possible collisions with asteroids/planets etc...

out of everything iv read in these forums this thread has me the most intrigued..the fact something is being beamed into there rather than out makes me believe 10000000000000000%

u my friend are very lucky to be involved in this and i am extremely jealous...
wherezwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #119
truthseeker512

We found this underground pool of water within a chamber of the tunnel network.

It is a bright blue/green colour. Very strange.
Tests on the waters chemical composition are going to be carried out.

This pool strengthens the idea water is a key component to the function of the Pyramids here.

This is part of the tunnel network. Geology is different to the other section of tunnels on the other side of the river. Also these tunnels were not blocked up.
Im hoping that the tunnels we are excavating, which lead to the Pyramids are not blocked up for the whole 2.5 km.

New layers were uncovered on the Moon pyramid recently. The manufactured blocks are interspersed with clay.
The clay displays thin laminated layers as though the clay had been deposited by water. Obviously this is not a natural deposit so these are very advanced construction techniques which mimic how clay is deposited by nature.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 07-08-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:49 PM   #120
kahn2010

Quote:

We found this underground pool of water within a chamber of the tunnel network.

It is a bright blue/green colour. Very strange.
Tests on the waters chemical composition are going to be carried out.

This pool strengthens the idea water is a key component to the function of the Pyramids here.

This is part of the tunnel network. Geology is different to the other section of tunnels on the other side of the river. Also these tunnels were not blocked up.
Im hoping that the tunnels we are excavating, which lead to the Pyramids are not blocked up for the whole 2.5 km.

New layers were uncovered on the Moon pyramid recently. The manufactured blocks are interspersed with clay.
The clay displays thin laminated layers as though the clay had been deposited by water. Obviously this is not a natural deposit so these are very advanced construction techniques which mimic how clay is deposited by nature.
What would be the point in covering the Pyramids in clay, then concrete, then clay again?

What would it accomplish?

Are people still feeling 'energised' when they go down the tunnels?

Any plans to uncover the pyramids?

Any clue on the composition of the concrete?