Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 21-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #381
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Regulation has run amuck. Flying a drone, get one that has not got GPS. Don't buy a car that drives itself. In general don't buy the wear it tech. If you want privacy refuse the tech that takes it away from you. That makes you much more unhackable too.

You would think they would address the problems of the future instead of spying on the citizens. With what is going on in the oceans we need to clean up the lakes and stop the pollution from entering our streams and rivers. I have not been eating fish at all except a very old can of tuna about a year ago.

Yes, I knew about the radioactive problem in the food chain in the Pacific long before they were forced to admit it. The fish are mislabled on purpose. If we are going to eat in the future we will have to farm the lakes. So instead of trying to control you to the very last person they had better start working towards the future. That future will not be in Musky and Pike. It will be in large pan fish.

They have to quit stocking the lakes with fish that gobble up other fish at an extreme rate. Don't worry, they have no brains. They destroyed the small farmers. Look around and see what they are doing.
Kissinger did say, control the food control the people, what he really meant was ration the food and kill millions in the process. It always comes down to the food and water which the commodity and food giants are using as an ultimate weapon against Africa and where the greatest genocide since Cambodia and is taking place as we speak.

Thomas the Malthusian and his population explosion did say, if the indigenous amongst society could not adapt to the ways of the West they were to be eliminated. And here we are today as country after country is being starved out by procured civil wars and contaminated pharmacy decimates those prisoners in their own country due to not being able to get their GM crops planned and harvested in season, due to bullets flying in all directions.

In Alvin Toeflers book the third way, he mentions a masonic term, a must be, for the workers or slaves of the future to be given a vegetarian diet, here we have the common old isolation starvation diet which prevents the recipient from having too much energy to escape or react even if they wanted too. The Japanese prisoner of war camps used this model which old inmates I knew told me about.

These people are not writing novels like this for fun, they are actually boasting what they are already doing to our diets today.

When they are done, the natural and immediate environment will recover, what will not is those who used to live in it, namely people who most probably will not be born into it.

Maybe I read too many novels.

Last edited by the apprentice; 21-01-2017 at 10:25 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #382
iamawaveofthesea

Farming Preschool Would Teach Kids How to Grow Their Own Food
Posted on January 24, 2017

By Organic and Healthy
While many adults are currently looking at how to grow their own food, the future may already be in front of our eyes: One school aims to teach kids how to grown their own food as part of a nursery!

A few clever Italians have come up with an amazing proposal, and their design of an innovative nursery school just won them the AWR International Ideas Competition award. Their project, titled “Nursery Fields Forever,” reimagines what nurseries and daycares might look like if their core, central concept was farming and sustainable agriculture. Check out the plans and designs below to get a better idea for how this might work – we think it’s a pretty amazing idea!

read on here: http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/01/...-own-food.html
Old 25-01-2017, 09:41 PM   #383
iamawaveofthesea

Alternative social media sites to avoid NWO vehicles like facebook

Old 25-01-2017, 10:10 PM   #384
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Kissinger did say, control the food control the people, what he really meant was ration the food and kill millions in the process. It always comes down to the food and water which the commodity and food giants are using as an ultimate weapon against Africa and where the greatest genocide since Cambodia and is taking place as we speak.

Thomas the Malthusian and his population explosion did say, if the indigenous amongst society could not adapt to the ways of the West they were to be eliminated. And here we are today as country after country is being starved out by procured civil wars and contaminated pharmacy decimates those prisoners in their own country due to not being able to get their GM crops planned and harvested in season, due to bullets flying in all directions.

In Alvin Toeflers book the third way, he mentions a masonic term, a must be, for the workers or slaves of the future to be given a vegetarian diet, here we have the common old isolation starvation diet which prevents the recipient from having too much energy to escape or react even if they wanted too. The Japanese prisoner of war camps used this model which old inmates I knew told me about.

These people are not writing novels like this for fun, they are actually boasting what they are already doing to our diets today.

When they are done, the natural and immediate environment will recover, what will not is those who used to live in it, namely people who most probably will not be born into it.

Maybe I read too many novels.
In my opinion novels are part and parcel of the social engineering toolkit. Three authors in particular that stand out are Patricia Cornwell, Dean Koontz and Stephen King. If you know what to look for you can see it. Breakdown of the family, moral relativism, anti-religion, you cannot trust anyone, instant gratification, people die and leave you so don't get too close to anyone - just to get started.

Also the number of Ford Explorers driven in these and many other books suggests either some paid advertising or the term being used as a trigger. They are literally the vehicle of choice in the fiction book market.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #385
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Regulation has run amuck. Flying a drone, get one that has not got GPS. Don't buy a car that drives itself. In general don't buy the wear it tech. If you want privacy refuse the tech that takes it away from you. That makes you much more unhackable too.

You would think they would address the problems of the future instead of spying on the citizens. With what is going on in the oceans we need to clean up the lakes and stop the pollution from entering our streams and rivers. I have not been eating fish at all except a very old can of tuna about a year ago. Yes, I knew about the radioactive problem in the food chain in the Pacific long before they were forced to admit it. The fish are mislabled on purpose. If we are going to eat in the future we will have to farm the lakes. So instead of trying to control you to the very last person they had better start working towards the future. That future will not be in Musky and Pike. It will be in large pan fish. They have to quit stocking the lakes with fish that gobble up other fish at an extreme rate. Don't worry, they have no brains. They destroyed the small farmers. Look around and see what they are doing.
factory farming of fish is problematic because cramped condions can lead to problems like lice which is seeing problems in salmon stocks at the moment for example

it would all be much better if we let nature do her thing but stopped poisoning her at every step of the way and managed resources more sustainably

localised organic permaculture is the way to go because it involves more people in the farming process, providing useful work for people while not destroying the soil and water and doesn't then expose people to harmful pesticides from their chemical laden food

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-01-2017 at 10:36 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 10:52 AM   #386
iamawaveofthesea

Robert Steele suggests on the richie allen show that trump should appoint cynthia mckinney, dennis kucinich and ralph nader to be his advisors; he advices people tweet trump to listen to steele

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-01-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:59 AM   #387
iamawaveofthesea

Shifting from Central Planning to a Decentralised Economy: Do we Need Central Banks?
15 January 2017
by Professor Richard A. Werner, D.Phil. (Oxon)
Paper presented at the 14th Rhodes Forum: Dialogue of Civilisations Research Institute, Panel 2: Economic Alternatives when Conventional Models Fail, Rhodos, Greece, on 1 October 2016 and at the 4th European Conference on Banking and the Economy (ECOBATE 2016), in Winchester Guildhall, Winchester UK, on 12 October 2016

I. The Central Bank Narrative

For more than the past four decades, public policy discourse, especially when touching on macroeconomic and monetary policy, has been dominated by the views held and actively sponsored by the central banks, particularly in Europe and North-America, as well as Japan.

Their policy narrative has been consistent over time and virtually identical between central banks, which is why I shall refer to it collectively as the ‘central bank narrative’. It has been mirrored in the type of economics that central bankers have supported and that has indeed subsequently become dominant in academia and among the economists selected as the experts of choice in the major newspapers and television channels: the theoreticians advancing neo-classical economics.

This central bank narrative (and hence also the dominant neo-classical economics, also known as ‘mainstream economics’) has at least five major pillars, which I shall list briefly:

1. Interest rates are the main policy variable to move the economy
2. Markets are in equilibrium, thanks to price movements that have equated demand and supply.
3. Banks are just financial intermediaries, like other non-bank financial firms. They thus do not need to be singled out in the analysis or modelled explicitly.
4. We need to save in order to fund investments that are the precondition of economic growth and development. If domestic savings are insufficient, we need to borrow from abroad or attract foreign investment.
5. Both the foreign investors and the domestic goal of high growth require deregulation, liberalization and privatization, since only in such an economy can market forces deliver high and stable growth.

The truth of the matter is: We don’t need central banks. Since 97% of the money supply is created by banks, the importance of central banks is far smaller than generally envisaged. Moreover, the kind of money that commercial banks create is not privileged at law. Legally, our money supply is simply private company credit, which can be created by any company, with or without banking license.

Eurozone countries, having given up the right to their own currencies, can still create money and reflate the economy: the government, for instance in Spain, simply needs to stop the issuance of government bonds, and fund the entire public sector borrowing requirement from the domestic banks that create it out of nothing – and can do so at more competitive rates as the bond markets: this policy of Enhanced Debt Management (Werner, 2014b) not only would make it obvious that Spain does not need the ECB, but it would also put the national debt profiteers – the bond underwriting firms such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley – out of business.

This reality of private money creation also means that we can, without legal obstacles, create a decentralized system of local currencies, without central bank involvement.
read full article here https://professorwerner.org/shifting...central-banks/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-01-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:48 PM   #388
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
In my opinion novels are part and parcel of the social engineering toolkit. Three authors in particular that stand out are Patricia Cornwell, Dean Koontz and Stephen King. If you know what to look for you can see it. Breakdown of the family, moral relativism, anti-religion, you cannot trust anyone, instant gratification, people die and leave you so don't get too close to anyone - just to get started.

Also the number of Ford Explorers driven in these and many other books suggests either some paid advertising or the term being used as a trigger. They are literally the vehicle of choice in the fiction book market.
Thats right and why I steer clear of such rubbish.

I still stand by my Grandfather's motto and that is to help those who want to help themselves, this is the best re-educating trait there is within society.

Teach a person to fish comes to mind.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:53 PM   #389
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Shifting from Central Planning to a Decentralised Economy: Do we Need Central Banks?
15 January 2017
by Professor Richard A. Werner, D.Phil. (Oxon)
Paper presented at the 14th Rhodes Forum: Dialogue of Civilisations Research Institute, Panel 2: Economic Alternatives when Conventional Models Fail, Rhodos, Greece, on 1 October 2016 and at the 4th European Conference on Banking and the Economy (ECOBATE 2016), in Winchester Guildhall, Winchester UK, on 12 October 2016

I. The Central Bank Narrative

For more than the past four decades, public policy discourse, especially when touching on macroeconomic and monetary policy, has been dominated by the views held and actively sponsored by the central banks, particularly in Europe and North-America, as well as Japan.

Their policy narrative has been consistent over time and virtually identical between central banks, which is why I shall refer to it collectively as the ‘central bank narrative’. It has been mirrored in the type of economics that central bankers have supported and that has indeed subsequently become dominant in academia and among the economists selected as the experts of choice in the major newspapers and television channels: the theoreticians advancing neo-classical economics.

This central bank narrative (and hence also the dominant neo-classical economics, also known as ‘mainstream economics’) has at least five major pillars, which I shall list briefly:

1. Interest rates are the main policy variable to move the economy
2. Markets are in equilibrium, thanks to price movements that have equated demand and supply.
3. Banks are just financial intermediaries, like other non-bank financial firms. They thus do not need to be singled out in the analysis or modelled explicitly.
4. We need to save in order to fund investments that are the precondition of economic growth and development. If domestic savings are insufficient, we need to borrow from abroad or attract foreign investment.
5. Both the foreign investors and the domestic goal of high growth require deregulation, liberalization and privatization, since only in such an economy can market forces deliver high and stable growth.

The truth of the matter is: We don’t need central banks. Since 97% of the money supply is created by banks, the importance of central banks is far smaller than generally envisaged. Moreover, the kind of money that commercial banks create is not privileged at law. Legally, our money supply is simply private company credit, which can be created by any company, with or without banking license.

Eurozone countries, having given up the right to their own currencies, can still create money and reflate the economy: the government, for instance in Spain, simply needs to stop the issuance of government bonds, and fund the entire public sector borrowing requirement from the domestic banks that create it out of nothing – and can do so at more competitive rates as the bond markets: this policy of Enhanced Debt Management (Werner, 2014b) not only would make it obvious that Spain does not need the ECB, but it would also put the national debt profiteers – the bond underwriting firms such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley – out of business.

This reality of private money creation also means that we can, without legal obstacles, create a decentralized system of local currencies, without central bank involvement.
read full article here https://professorwerner.org/shifting...central-banks/
Unearned Income equal debt.

Bankers interest is unearned income.

Earned income equals in house skills for making vital savings outside the labour for debt markets. These are the only freemen doing it how it can be for many other
Old 30-01-2017, 06:09 PM   #390
iamawaveofthesea

What Can We Do?

The future, as designed by the masters of this ‘global plantation’, would look like Huxley’s Brave New World or Orwell’s 1984.11 If we know who rules the world, the big question then becomes: what we can do to protect our already weakened freedoms? My answer is anything that empowers the people and their nations, favours life and not money, and makes us less dependent on the Big Banks and Big Corporations:

1. Strive for prohibition of war, because wars in modern times are bankster-designed wars.
2. Return sovereignty to our nations, with proper international relations and leagues for peace and collaboration, as US president John F Kennedy and Gandhi wanted.
3. Spread the true story of our world and its wars, which should be included in our education systems, media and the science of history.
4. Less corporate and bank control: no cashless societies or predatory corporate trade agreements like TPP or TTIP (these are about “power” not trade).12 Stop projects to give all poor people in developing countries a bank account or a microcredit. Get out of debt to banks as soon as possible, also an important safety measure in a troubled future.
5. Set up interest-free money systems as proposed by Margrit Kennedy and her successors, e.g. Positive Money, www.positivemoney.org.
6. Oppose more loss of privacy by SMART-meters, the Internet-of-Things, human microchip implants (RFIDs), laws to increase the surveillance powers of authorities, etc.
7. Turn off the controlled mainstream media and inform yourself through independent journalists, writers, and magazines.
8. Go organic and/or grow your own: not only healthy for you and the environment but also independent of Big Agriculture, dangerous GMOs, and oil-derived pesticides and fertilizers.
9. Support local initiatives like renewable energy generation, food markets, health services, and insurance schemes.
10. Keep a healthy lifestyle and avoid Big Pharma solutions whenever you can.

points taken from the following article:
By WakingTimes January 26, 2017
Who Are The Controllers?
Mees Baaijen, New Dawn

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-01-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:38 AM   #391
iamawaveofthesea

The universe is just a big hologram, astrophysicists claim
There is as much evidence for the holographic universe as there is for traditional explanations, researchers said
Andrew [email protected]_andrew_griffin
3 hours ago

The universe might just be one "vast and complex hologram". And our vision of life as being in 3D may just be an illusion.

That's according to astrophysicists who have studied the cosmic microwave background, or the afterglow that is left over from the Big Bang. After doing so, they have found substantial evidence that our universe is holographic, they said.

There is at least as much evidence for the strange theory as there is for the traditional idea of the structure of our universe, according to the astrophysicists from the University of Southampton, who worked with colleagues in Canada and Italy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7553766.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2017 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:27 AM   #392
iamawaveofthesea

Lavabit Reloaded
January 20th, 2017

Fellow Citizens & Lavabit Users,

Today is Inauguration Day in the United States, the day we enact one of our most sacred democratic traditions, the peaceful transition of power. Regardless of one’s political disposition, today we acknowledge our shared values of Freedom, Justice, and Liberty as secured by our Constitution. This is the reason why I’ve chosen today to relaunch Lavabit.

In August 2013, I was forced to make a difficult decision: violate the rights of the American people and my global customers or shut down. I chose Freedom. Much has changed since my decision, but unfortunately much has not in our post-Snowden world. Email continues to be the heart of our cyber-identities, but as evidenced by recent jaw-dropping headlines it remains insecure, unreliable, and easily readable by an attacker.

Today, we start a new freedom journey and inaugurate the next-generation of email privacy and security. In 2014, with Kickstarter funding, I started the development of the Dark Internet Mail Environment (DIME), a revolutionary end-to-end encrypted global standard and Magma, its associated DIME capable free and open source mail server. Today, I am proud to announce that we are releasing DIME and Magma to the world. DIME provides multiple modes of security (Trustful, Cautious, & Paranoid) and is radically different from any other encrypted platform, solving security problems others neglect. DIME is the only automated, federated, encryption standard designed to work with different service providers while minimizing the leakage of metadata without a centralized authority. DIME is end-to-end secure, yet flexible enough to allow users to continue using their email without a Ph.D. in cryptology.

Former Lavabit users will be able to access their accounts in “Trustful” mode and update their credentials to the new DIME standard. Anyone who wants a future Lavabit account can pre-register for our next release available in all security modes. Anyone can access our free, open source library, and associated command line tools capable of creating, and handling the new DIME standard. Anyone with a domain can deploy Magma or implement their own encrypted DIME compatible server. These are just the first steps of many as our implicit goals are to build the graphical clients for Windows, Mac OS X/iOS, and Linux/Android and help others implement this new technology.

Today, the democratic power we transfer to keep identities safe is our own. With your continued patronage, we will restore privacy and make end-to-end encryption an automatic, ubiquitous and open source reality.

In Freedom, Liberty & Justice…

Ladar Levison
Owner and Operator
Lavabit LLC
https://lavabit.com/

Who is Lavabit?

Lavabit is a pioneer in encrypted email founded on the principle that all users have the innate right to private and secure communication. In 2013 we suspended our service to protect our global customers after the US government ordered Lavabit to release its Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) private keys to spy on your email. We said NO to protect your digital privacy and freedom. We have and always will protect you.

What is DIME?

Developed by Lavabit, DIME is an open source secure end-to-end communications platform for asynchronous messaging across the Internet. DIME follows in the footsteps of innovative email protocols, but takes advantage of the lessons learned during the 20-year history of PGP based encrypted communication. DIME is the technological evolution over current standards, OpenPGP and S/MIME, which are both difficult to deploy and only narrowly adopted. Recent revelations regarding surveillance have pushed OpenPGP and S/MIME to the forefront, but these standards simply can’t address the current privacy crisis because they don’t provide automatic encryption or protect metadata. By encrypting all facets of an email transmission (body, metadata and transport layer), DIME guarantees the security of users and the least amount of information leakage possible. A security first design, DIME solves problems that plague legacy standards and combines the best of current technologies into a complete system that gives users the greatest protection possible without sacrificing functionality.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #393
iamawaveofthesea

David Shayler: the bible is a 'radical document' because it grants land rights and opposes usury

Also he advises to reply to the courts with an affidavit to the judge when summoned:

Old 04-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #394
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
In my opinion, if we are to consider goals we set and demands we put forward in the face of neoliberalism, that are based on the needs of workers and communities and create the conditions for challenging capitalism itself, we sell ourselves well short if we settle for something so limited and inherently conservative as the universal payment. BI, when all is said and done, is a vision for nothing more than the means to be a customer in an unjust society that decides what is for sale.

How much bolder and more meaningful to fight for free, massively expanded and fully accessible systems of healthcare and public transportation? How much better to focus on the creation of social housing and try to expand it so that, not only the poorest, but most working class people enjoy its benefits? There is universal child care and vast array of important community services to pay attention to.

Moreover, we can work to wrest as much power as possible out of the hands of the mandarins of state bureaucracy and fight to increase the control working class people exercise over the public services they rely on. When it comes to existing systems of income support, we should not for a moment accept their poverty level benefits, bureaucratic intrusion and forms of moral policing steeped in racism and sexism.

There is a fight to be taken forward for living income, full entitlement and programs that meet the real needs of unemployed, poor and disabled people, as opposed to the present ‘rituals of degradation’ they embody. At every point, let's try to ensure that these expanded services are not paid for by other working class people but by forcing the corporations, banks and those who own them to pay by increasing their tax burden and imposing levies on their wealth.

The struggle to expand and improve public services would have to, of course, be linked to workers’ struggles for living wages, workplace rights and real compensation for injured workers. Beyond this, let's challenge as much as we can the ‘business decisions’ that deplete resources, pollute and threaten us with ecological disaster.

I am suggesting that our movements need to challenge, rather than come to terms with, the neoliberal order and the capitalist system that has produced it. For all its claims to be a sweeping measure, the notion of progressive BI is a futile attempt to make peace with that system. In reality, even that compromise is not available. The model of BI that governments are working on in their social policy laboratories will not ‘end the tyranny of the labour market’ but render it more dreadful. The agenda of austerity and privatization requires a system of income support that renders people as powerless and desperate as possible in the face of exploitation and that won't change if it is relabelled as ‘Basic Income’.

John Clarke is an organizer with the Ontario Coalition Against Poverty (OCAP).
http://www.socialistproject.ca/bullet/1350.php
Non of this will be possible without real life skills on a practical footing, one can have the very best shoes on the market but unless we know how to tie then moving becomes very difficult and before we know it there will be a new crowd of liberalism tieing departments to ease the paradigm forward.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #395
iamawaveofthesea

Asia’s First-Ever Vertical Forest Will Produce 132 Pounds Of Oxygen Each Day
Posted on February 8, 2017
By Amanda Froelich

The two towers will clean the air of Nanjing, China, with 1,100 trees and 2,500 shrubs and plants.

When Stefano Boeri Architetti presented the idea of installing a vertical forest in Milan, people were beyond thrilled with the idea. Following the success of that introduction, the architecture firm now seeks to construct similar, but in Nanjing, China.

Inhabitat reports that two towers which overlook the Nanjing Pukou District will be completed by the end of 2018. Overflowing with 1,100 trees from 23 local species, as well as 2,500 cascading shrubs and plants, the installation will clean the city’s air by producing 132 pounds of oxygen every day. Additionally, passersby and tourists will be greeted with a breathtaking view.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/02/...ds-oxygen.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-02-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:01 AM   #396
iamawaveofthesea

Decentralisation needs to follow a steady process. We can't just drop all borders and expect everything to be ok

Old 14-02-2017, 08:47 AM   #397
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

David icke brilliantly lays out the two party system scam and how trump has managed to say just enough good stuff to get people engaged in the political system again so that now everyone is sucked back into the scam and therefore giving the political system a legitimacy that should be denied it:

Different Names - Same Masters: The David Icke

Old 15-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #398
iamawaveofthesea

Manifesto of the Free Humans Coming April 7, 2017!

Old 21-02-2017, 08:02 AM   #399
iamawaveofthesea

Mainstream researchers finally admit vitamin C kills cancer
Monday, February 20, 2017 by: D. Samuelson

Life Extension sites epidemiological studies from 1992 that show individuals who take higher levels of vitamin C live longer and have fewer heart attacks “as [compared to] those with fewer levels.” Thedailysheeple.com reports that Iowa researchers have discovered that high levels ascorbic acid (vitamin C) delivered intravenously “increases hydrogen peroxide levels in cancer cells.” This action killed cancer cells in lab rats, but did not harm any other cells. The research mentions that ascorbic acid seemed to work best with pancreatic cancer cells, and the ability for ascorbic acid to be effective in other types of cancer cells, such as breast, brain, liver, lung, and skin, depend on “the measurement of catalyse activity in tumors.” Catalyse is an enzyme that plays a significant role in breaking up the bonds of hydrogen peroxide.

Linus Pauling and his team administered mega doses of vitamin C intravenously to 1000 cancer patients, reports Thetruthaboutcancer.com, and, although they were ridiculed, they discovered that patients receiving their vitamin C protocol “lived four times longer than cancer patients who were not given vitamin C.”
http://naturalnews.com/2017-02-20-ma...ls-cancer.html
Old 22-02-2017, 06:06 PM   #400
iamawaveofthesea

End central banking and return the power of money printing to government treasury departments so that they can create interest free money

Anonymous - Watch This and Know Something is Going On!