Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 10-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #21
robdoo

Still nothing to convince that they are man-made.

The tunnels are just tunnels which have been dug recently and dont follow any pre-existing pattern. Correct me if i'm wrong...

The clay/concrete sections they have found on the hills are level and dont follow the gradient, which would suggest they are foundations to buildings maybe or some type of pathway along the hills.

I'm actually going to be right next to bosnia in July i'm travelling from Greece, through Kosovo into Croatia and would obviously be 'chomping at the bit' to be one of the first to recognise this site as a ancient man-made structure but there's still nothing to convince, e.g.The stone that you have and say theres a swastika on but wont show on photograph, the orbs are just dirt in the air and the camera.

Keep updating though maybe your all on to something.
robdoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:34 AM   #22
alexmcph

I wish i could go i these tunnels or something similar in my local area, but i know of none. Very interesting thread and thanks for the updates and pics. enjoy
alexmcph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:48 AM   #23
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdoo View Post
Still nothing to convince that they are man-made.

The tunnels are just tunnels which have been dug recently and dont follow any pre-existing pattern. Correct me if i'm wrong...

The clay/concrete sections they have found on the hills are level and dont follow the gradient, which would suggest they are foundations to buildings maybe or some type of pathway along the hills.

I'm actually going to be right next to bosnia in July i'm travelling from Greece, through Kosovo into Croatia and would obviously be 'chomping at the bit' to be one of the first to recognise this site as a ancient man-made structure but there's still nothing to convince, e.g.The stone that you have and say theres a swastika on but wont show on photograph, the orbs are just dirt in the air and the camera.

Keep updating though maybe your all on to something.
No, the tunnels have not recently been dug. How did you come to that conclusion?

The reason why it doesnt follow the gradient is because those pictures you are talking of are of the moon pyramid, which is terraced.

Everyone working at the site has dirt on their lense all the time? Im a true scientist, so I made sure every time i was taking photos it WAS NOT DIRT. I even tried to recreate the effect in controlled environments, using water and dust. Im no expert on orbs but there is a professor here who does serious research on the matter. He isnt some internet junky, but a real scientist.

Its not that I wont show the photograph, its that its hard to photograph it clearly. Today we are going to use some blotting paper so we will be able to see the symbols clearly.

How can you possibly explain the ultrasound beam emanating from the top of the Sun pyramid as a natural process? Im not making this stuff up. On the 27th of this month a team of physicists from an Italian university are bringing a load of their most sensitive equipment to get detailed readings on it.
We are at this stage assuming the device operates by piezo electrics. Possibly mechanical but I personally doubt that. Its prob something far more sophisticated. We have excavated several stone sandwiches, quartz bands between a non conducting material. now, this in itself could be formed naturally but they are shaped like spark plugs.

The creators of these pyramids use nature in ways we do not understand. That is a fact.

Im sorry you are not convinced. Maybe you should take a detour to Visoko. I could give you a tour around the sites which would hopefully convince you its real. Seeing is believing.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 11-06-2010 at 09:10 AM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #24
shocker

Wow, now this is all very interesting!! Keep up the good work Truthseeker and thank you so much for your efforts in updating your posts for us to read
shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #25
motokeiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultofexperience View Post
I would check with the archaeology department at your local university.

When I was taking archaeology classes in WA state, they had a lot of info on field schools that will allow you to apply. USUALLY, they want people that have training in archaeology. In some of the archaeology magazines however they will run ads where untrained folks can come and work for a summer or for a few weeks. Kind of like a working vacation. You have to pay instead of being paid though.

If there is a specific dig you want to visit, then I would suggest contacting the university that is processing the findings.
Thank you for the suggestions, I don't think I can afford to pay anything at this point.
motokeiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #26
hyperborean

Smile Pentagonal Orbs

Hello everybody,

I saw there's some controversy about orbs in this forum.

How about pentagonal shaped orbs?

The photo was taken in front of a burial tumulus in Ginje, Visoko.

I'm on the left, Dr. Aly Barakat right.

One pentagonal orb is above my head, another can be seen in the left corner of the photograph.

Comments are welcomed!
hyperborean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
truthseeker512

aah nice picture.

This is where one of the photographs i posted was taken also.
Ive seen square shaped and elongated ovals in the Ravne tunnel complex.

This is a very interesting pic. I shall show it to Mislav Hollos the lead archaeologist. He also does research into orbs.

Tonight im going to try out some meditation while sitting within the beam of Ultrasound coming from the top of the Sun pyramid. I shall let u know the results.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #28
rittmeister

Interesting stuff, and the pyramid looks promising in some of these pictures...

BUT I still have not seen anything to convince me that this is man (or alien) made.
Is this supposed to be a mountain that was shaped to look like a pyramid, or built from scratch using this "cement like material" instead of the usual cut stoneblocks?
I didn't see any convincing pictures showing man made stuff like hieroglyphs or other engravings.

What would be the point of building a pyramid in the middle of mountains where it doesn't stand out prominently?

EDIT: After seeing some videos about this on youtube which show 2 terraces with a rather symmetric stone covering, I guess this could indeed be manmade ancient civilization stuff, but calling it pyramid is a bit overhyped - compared to american and aegyptian stuff.
Good though, that people are working on this, I'm curious what the future will show.

Last edited by rittmeister; 24-06-2010 at 11:11 AM.
rittmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #29
truthseeker512

Ok ppl, some amazing new data has come to light.

That beam of energy coming from the pyramid isnt ultrasound at all.
Its EM energy.
At every 4.2khz interval, the frequency band has higher energy. In other words, the beam is resonating.
Now, at 1 m above the peak of the pyramid the beam is generating 30mV. At 3m its generating 4V. So imagine what voltage is being produced 100m above the pyramid.
What we have is essentially a power station.

What this is telling us is something you may not be prepared for. The beam isnt coming from the pyramid... Its being directed towards the pyramid. The source is above the pyramid. Somewhere from space. At 90m below the pyramid is where the beam terminates.
Its also off centre. This is because when the pyramid was created it would have been aligned with the beam in the centre, but due to orbital drift etc, its moved. This is great because if we can calculate the rate of movement we can accurately date the pyramid using this phenomena.

Also, the area around the pyramids, its all manufactured. The whole area is sitting on megaliths covered in clay and soil. Something with cavities is below the megaliths.
Now, the tunnels we are excavating which have been blocked up, we are now thinking they were blocked up from the inside. What we are dealing with is the entrance to an underground city. The pyramids are just small features on the top of a much bigger construction.

Pretty wild eh?!
Old 27-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #30
majestic1

During the UFO congress this year Jaime Muassan showed a photo of a beam of light emanating from or going into the top of the Chichen Itza pyramid in Mexico.

Heres the pic, the photo was analyzed and proven to be genuine.

Last edited by majestic1; 27-06-2010 at 03:26 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #31
jllizzoyd

I've always believed that the pyramids hold the truth to our origin and now that we are getting proof that the pyramids in Bosnia are legit maybe we are getting closer to finding these truths.

Amazing pictures and information truthseeker512, I would love to be there in Bosnia doing what you are doing. I will be keeping glued to this thread and look forward to reading more from you.

The EM energy being directed towards the pyramid from outer space is just incredible. Anyone have any ideas were this energy is emanating from? All this fits in with things I've believed for a long time.
jllizzoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #32
interesting show
Inactive

I would LOVE to be there and have a look at least. Interesting that the tunnels are small, also, I find it odd that most people there seem to not believe in it?!? And how it could have gone unnoticed for millenia when it's right next to a small town!
interesting show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #33
truthseeker512

I dont know if this energy here at the Bosnian Pyramids is able to be photographed in the way this beam was seen to be photographed. What photographic techniques did they use?

The energy fields around the pyramid were photographed in the same way we can photograph human auras. I have some photos of that I will post up at some point. The fields look very different from natural fields, but the beam itself didnt appear in these photos.

Yes it is quite amazing this has only come to light, but apparently ppl have been saying locally that there are pyramids in Bosnia since the 80s. I guess with their war they had other things to worry about.
I have to say, since ive been here ive heard many people talk of other pyramids, and since this one is real I have no reason to not believe there are pyramids all over the world, not just Egypt and S.America. The Chinese ones etc. Today someone was telling me of pyramids in Australia that were destroyed and buried by the Australian government in the 60s.

This project is not just about the pyramids though, its about bringing like minded awakening people together from all over the world, unified by one cause.
Ive heard so many inspiring stories and information from brilliant examples of human beings.. Professors, teachers, spiritualists and just regular people on the right path. The physicist who was taking the readings of the beam is a professor who also happens to be a good friend of David Icke. We had a good conversation over a couple of pints last night.

Best time of my life being here. My time is almost up for this summer, but I may be coming back in Aug, im definitely coming back next year to spend the entire 6 month archaeological season here. 1 month is just not enough time to assimilate all this information. My head is going to be buzzing for months to come.

I cannot recommend enough that you sign up for next years season. You dont have to be a scientist. There are many people here just to help with building paths, steps, clearing vegetation. People are helping with excavating the tunnels and ive been teaching people to be able to identify geological material from artifacts. Accom is free as is the food and its all pretty cheap here anyways. The beer is great and the women... the women are beautiful. The usual time is a 10 day shift. So instead of taking ur holiday to spain to get shit faced, come here, help change the world, learn something AND get shitfaced!
The weather is damn good too.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 27-06-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #34
interesting show
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post

I have to say, since ive been here ive heard many people talk of other pyramids, and since this one is real I have no reason to not believe there are pyramids all over the world, not just Egypt and S.America. The Chinese ones etc. Today someone was telling me of pyramids in Australia that were destroyed and buried by the Australian government in the 60s.
http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/p...mids/italy.php
interesting show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #35
jllizzoyd

Quote:
I cannot recommend enough that you sign up for next years season. You dont have to be a scientist. There are many people here just to help with building paths, steps, clearing vegetation. People are helping with excavating the tunnels and ive been teaching people to be able to identify geological material from artifacts. Accom is free as is the food and its all pretty cheap here anyways. The beer is great and the women... the women are beautiful. The usual time is a 10 day shift. So instead of taking ur holiday to spain to get shit faced, come here, help change the world, learn something AND get shitfaced!
The weather is damn good too.
I would absolutely love to go over next summer and help out doing anything. How would I go about doing this? It would be amazing to be a part of something that in my opinion 'changes everything'.
Old 29-06-2010, 06:35 AM   #36
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by jllizzoyd View Post
I would absolutely love to go over next summer and help out doing anything. How would I go about doing this? It would be amazing to be a part of something that in my opinion 'changes everything'.
Keep your eyes on this website.
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/

They announced this years summer project in December last year, so 6 months before it started.
Old 30-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #37
jllizzoyd

Quote:
Keep your eyes on this website.
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/en/

They announced this years summer project in December last year, so 6 months before it started.
Much appreciated, I will keep an eye on that website! What is the minimum/maximum amount of time you can spend volunteering there? It seems that accommodation and food is provided, so I'm guessing everything else (flights, airport transfer etc) I'd need to sort out?

In the meantime I look forward to reading what updates you have next for us in this thread!
Old 02-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #38
cultofexperience

I feel really privileged to be able to have access to first-hand reports like this. I just can't thank you enough for taking the time to make this information available to us normal Joes.

Late in life I decided to go back to University and study Anthropology/Archaeology, and because of illness I was forced to stop before being able to attend any field study. This way I can live vicariously through you.

And more photos please!!

Thank you.
cultofexperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #39
truthseeker512

Hi all, well ive returned to the UK after being over there for a month. I shall be returning hopefully at the end of august.

Well im back in the UK and I have plans

What im really looking for now is to create a dedicated webpage for all the info I have collated so far and what is to come.

Since ive no idea whatsoever in regards to creating a webpage any advice would be welcome.

Im working with Wideshut.co.uk to get an initial report out about the latest happenings but tbh I think this whole issue is so big it needs its own website.

There is a lot happening, some important stuff relating to many aspects of the global conspiracy.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #40
truthseeker512

This is probably the best example of a photographed orb within my photos of the Ravne tunnel complex. Ive so many, so no doubt more will turn up.

You see to the right of the photo is another dry stone wall within the tunnel fill which was excavated that day.
These walls indicate to us that the tunnel fill could not have been a natural deposit because dry stone walls dont form in natural deposits!
The Drywalls are positioned at intersects along the main passage where smaller side passages branch off. These are also filled in the same way as the main passageway. The material is unconsolidated and can be pulled from the tunnel walls quite easily.

The board on the floor protects various stones which are below. Larger boulders are placed along the floor of the tunnel at various positions. The actual tunnel floor is 30cm below what we are working on.
The position of these stones almost certainly has some importance and must be studied further.

These are the typical objects that get pulled out daily from the tunnel fill material

Much of this material here is either shaped stone or an artificial composition ie concrete.
Similar material can be identified in situ on the moon pyramid. This could indicate that the tunnels were filled in after the construction of the pyramids. Someone may have filled the tunnels with all the waste material. As you can see much of the material is broken and eroded bricks/tiles.
The white ball of material in the left corner is a sandy limestone. This material may have been used for the creation of a binding agent in the concrete.
The dark coloured artifact (Bottom, centre-left) is part of a larger slab made up of 4 pieces in total.
Each piece was pulled out in close succession over 2 days. There are markings across all four pieces. Someone had broken the complete slab and then buried it within the tunnel.

Here you can see the clear difference in colour between the natural post glacial deposit the tunnels are cut into and the material filling the tunnel.
The tunnel fill is a mix of unconsolidated sand, bands of clay and mixed sized boulders. Orientation of the stones and boulders are random. There is no preference for orientation as there would be if the material were deposited by water.
This and the fact there are dry stone walls within the fill gives us confidence in the idea that the tunnels were purposely blocked up.
The next step is to figure out whether it was blocked up from the outside, or from the inside.

Here is an interesting artifact!
Look closely and you can see the head is that of a bird.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 03-07-2010 at 11:39 PM.