Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #41
ktlight

I am posting this from Project Avalon. I want to say that this is probably the most wonderful idea ever that will take us all forward.

I, for one, will definitely be joining in. I have already set my alarm. Many others will join in from Project Avalon also.

Thank you David and Sean for organising this fantastic opportunity.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #42
arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee65 View Post
Its about LOVE .... not religion.... religion is the cause of alot of the problems in the world.
As I said just before your post, "I was kidding about including the Vatican podcast Just to highlight that we should not make it a dogmatic, church kind of ritual ourselves, as that is what we are trying to get rid of."

Quote:
And you dont have to time yourself....
Timing, like the 'marketing' aspect, is important because it increases the chance that we'll actually all do it (and thereby get rid of that need, just like 'marketing').
Old 09-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #43
reiki123

Default Awakening the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicstardust View Post
Hi Reiki123,
I thought it was 9.30am for the link-in but, in fact, its 9.30pm! So I will give it another go tonight! Still, no Reiki is ever wasted
Oh my mistake but I've done it once and it felt good so I'm going to do it every morning then again at 9.30pm!

I have reposted the link at every FB page and Twitter link I have. Already we have one extra person joining us and hope many more in time. I am a Reiki Master, I teach Reiki and will use every opportunity I can to promote this amazing event!
Old 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #44
pipsicle

Arise from sleep! Remember you're the heir of a Great King!

Old 09-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #45
dolores1

Smile Bail ó Dhia ort

I've signed up as I'm sure will a great many!

Brilliant idea, this gives me another reason to light my candel for our beloved Earth. Thanks David and Sean!

Last edited by dolores1; 09-07-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: add
Old 09-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #46
arch

Quote:
Symbolism is just a means of helping people connect.... its not about wearing a badge as a statement .But as a reminder that is reassuring in times of despair or challanges to live with love and not fear. Not everyone knows how to work from within..... it can sometimes be a alien concept.... but on a mental level they want to do something.... it matters not how you get there ....just the fact that you get there.
True. And it might be more important that it spreads than how it spreads. Although a certain balance is necessary.

Just be aware that when we make it too popular/mainstream, it will be framed and it will be hijacked and pushed in the wrong direction. It needs to spread in a strong way, with the right intentions.

Do we need some kind of manifesto that helps us stay true to the cause?
Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #47
lobuk

Thumbs up In Lak’ech

This is fantastic and i am in for sure.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #48
bee65

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
True. And it might be more important that it spreads than how it spreads. Although a certain balance is necessary.

Just be aware that when we make it too popular/mainstream, it will be framed and it will be hijacked and pushed in the wrong direction. It needs to spread in a strong way, with the right intentions.

Do we need some kind of manifesto that helps us stay true to the cause?
Yes a Beating Heart
Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #49
rain_33

I'm in!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #50
haukipesukone

I'm in. Happy happy joy joy.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8tsxZiosen.../lEOJOYJOY.jpg
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
Old 09-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #51
rain_33

I'm in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Awakening The World ...

... Every Heart Makes A Difference

Please feel free to discuss the pictures posted on the website every day.

Please join the peaceful revolution - click here for the picture

Click here for more information on Awakening the World and the Non-compli-dance

Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #52
augustus

This sounds great. Also seems like a logical step on from reading about Max Planck, Gregg Bradens 'The divine matrix' and also a video interview with David Lynch about Transcendental Meditation. An area that fascinates me at the moment!

Old 09-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #53
cafe beelzebub

Personally I think there should be several times when it is done throughout the day so if people can't do one they can join in with another...

10am

12pm

4pm

8pm

for example...

I would love to be involved but 9.30pm is an inconvienient time for me

I work split shifts so, it's too late one week, and i'll be at work the alternate week.

I've been doing peace meditations for a while now so i'll just continue at different times unless the format is changed
Old 09-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #54
andy89lion
Banned

I was actually thinking about this the other day, why don;t we organize some kind of global telepathic communication, and I look today and Icke's orgainised this. I think its a great idea. The only problem is people in america, especially the east coast, it probably isn't the best time, he must have his reasons for choosing this time though.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #55
kappy0405

Why isn't there a button for this on the homepage? Next to Home Headlines Archives, etc..
Old 09-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #56
presence0

Default From The Heart...with LOVE! Scottish Style.

Good on you David.

I have been following developments on this nutcase Planet since the early 90's and over that period of time have been involved in many things, but always in the background there has been a personal practise which was Heart based and Spiritual in essence, so to now see and hear that there will be a coming together of the 'many' is wonderful to say the least. A daily practise of this magnitude has the love potential. Lets do it....No...lets Be it!

Big Will fi Fife.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #57
freedomfox59
Inactive

This is a very brilliant idea. Count me in

3:30pm central standard time for me. I'll be ready to meditate on positive thoughts.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #58
glynn_doll
Inactive

Default For those who have said

that meeting our hearts and minds everyday for 10 minutes to CHANGE OUR WORLD might be a bit much...........Please tell me you are kidding! If you have time to take a pee pee or have a latte I am hoping you can make time for this quite important project! See y'all in just a little while! xoxo
Old 09-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #59
deca

again I came across these people a while back ....

I have not had the time to check them out yet

Global Coherence Initiative

The Global Coherence Initiative
http://www.glcoherence.org/about-us/about.html
Quote:
The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

This project has been launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, a nonprofit 501(c)(3), a recognized global leader in researching emotional physiology, heart-brain interactions and the physiology of optimal health and performance.

The Global Coherence Initiative is designed to help individuals and groups work together, synchronistically and strategically to increase the impact of their efforts to create positive global change.

Together we will:

Increase personal coherence for the benefit of ourselves and the planet
Help shift the planetary consciousness baseline from self-centeredness to wholeness care
Increase connection and social harmony
Empower our ability to navigate through global changes with less stress and more ease
Empower environmental responsibility and stewardship of the planet

This project has been initiated because millions of people sense that this is an extraordinary time; that a paradigm shift of human consciousness is now under way; that we are at the crossroads of change and must move toward the healing of ourselves and our planet. Many people are feeling a strong desire to help change our present and future conditions and are looking for ways to use their heart, spirit-aligned wisdom and care to make a meaningful difference.

The Global Coherence Initiative is one of many care and compassion initiatives taking place on the planet. Each year, an increasing number of groups and online communities are radiating compassion and care to the planet in these times of need. We and others feel that these collective heart-based initiatives, rather than being a trend, represent the proactive consciousness platform of the future, in which individuals and communities take responsibility for shaping a new world by increasing love, care and compassion for the global whole.
Claudia Welss of Global Coherence Initiative

http://www.glcoherence.org/monitorin...ut-system.html
Quote:
It is now clear that our nervous systems detect these electromagnetic waves generated by others in our environment, but there is also evidence of a global effect when large numbers of people create similar outgoing waves. For example, research conducted by Roger Nelson and his team at Princeton University for the Global Consciousness Project utilized a worldwide network of random number generators. Their findings have provided convincing evidence that human consciousness and emotionality create or interact with a global field, which affect the randomness of these electronic devices. The largest change in the random number generators occurred during the terrorists attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Even more intriguing was the fact that the random number generators were significantly affected some four to five hours prior to the attack, suggesting a worldwide collective intuition about the impending event (see Figure 1).
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 09-07-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #60
glynn_doll
Inactive

See u in a bit my friend!!
Closed Thread