Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 25-04-2017, 05:50 AM   #41
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
oh come on Jim , what's wrong with a bit of wife beating because she refuses sex ?

the only rule is you can't raise your hand above your shoulder, so there is no overhand right allowed or even a left hook

it has to be body shots I guess and not enough to injure her , just to beat her into submission and humiliate her enough so she knows her place

I mean come on, stop being so intolerant
spousal abuse is rife in the Western non Islamic world.

The number one killers of women, are their own husbands. I think you know this.

Violence against women is a MAN problem, not a muslim one. Of course doesn't fit your divisive bullshit narrative does it.

I've noticed that white supremacists love to blame EVERYBODY but whites of a widespread culture of rape.

Yet whhen it comes to the rape epidemic in college, which is predominantly white, they will just DENY THAT IT EXISTS, and say it is made up.

Gotta love the double standards.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-04-2017 at 05:54 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:51 AM   #42
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

Violence against women is a MAN problem, not a muslim one. Of course doesn't fit your divisive bullshit narrative does it.

I've noticed that white supremacists love to blame EVERYBODY but whites of a widespread culture of rape.

Yet whhen it comes to the rape epidemic in college, which is predominantly white, they will just DENY THAT IT EXISTS, and say it is made up.

But in the west, beating your wife isn't promoted, its reviled.

I notice you started with the racism again, white supremacists as you like to call them, aren't denying whites rape, they are pointing out that despite what people like you say, the none whites being allowed in at a huge rate like to rape too.

Nice attempt at deflection though.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 25-04-2017 at 08:16 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #43
mranderson

Quote:
and outlawed , and rightly so
Quote:
I think you are going to call me a white supremacist again
Quote:

If you could comprehend instead of copy , you would hear I am asking for a more cohesive society and for basic human rights to be protected for ALL citizens regardless of race age or gender.
Quote:
There it is
Quote:
Talking about Human Rights for everyone, so that means everyone
Quote:
No, I don't.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:48 AM   #44
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:

really? sharia allows wife beating. canadian law doesn't. have i got that right? yes. its not about race. so stop trying to make it about race. its about cultures that don't have the same customs.

we all know whites rape and beat women. it happens. we all know its wrong. and the majority of us who live in western nations support laws that try to protect women from these things. so why do you insist on supporting a culture who's laws allow women to be beaten? why do you support the west being over run with men who just love sharia? are you one yourself?

the bottom line is the majority of western males support laws that protect women (you seem to feel otherwise). the majority of adherents to sharia don't.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:52 AM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I see plenty of people talking about it, including David, so I'm not sure who is being silenced by political correctness.

you must have a short memory then if you can't remember all the people being shut down on this forum by PC staff members before that was put right and people were able to debate again

and david has been sued in court and no platformed in germany as well as having his visa application stalled while trying to get into australia etc

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 10:53 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Everybody get back to 1947.

Like I've said before, this endless talk of the terminology of who is the most PC does absolutely nothing. No solutions, more division.

I'm not racist, but.............some folk ought to know better.
i think david is right

the most racist people i've spoken to on this forum are the ones pushing the destruction of western society

their behaviours are clearly driven by hatred
Old 25-04-2017, 10:58 AM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
i think your behaviour towards white people is abuse
Old 25-04-2017, 10:59 AM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
we all know whites rape and beat women. it happens. we all know its wrong. and the majority of us who live in western nations support laws that try to protect women from these things. so why do you insist on supporting a culture who's laws allow women to be beaten? why do you support the west being over run with men who just love sharia? are you one yourself?
because he is an anti-racist racist with an anti-white agenda

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:02 AM   #49
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
really? sharia allows wife beating. canadian law doesn't. have i got that right? yes. its not about race. so stop trying to make it about race. its about cultures that don't have the same customs.

the bottom line is the majority of western males support laws that protect women (you seem to feel otherwise). the majority of adherents to sharia don't.
Is not Russia decriminalising wife and child beating?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:07 AM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Because now you can carry on a three page argument about Palestine and Zionism and White Supremacists and constantly accuse people of being racist which has only one purpose which is to shut down the discussion on the fundamental changes Europe and the rest of the world now faces.
exactly!

he wants the destruction of europeans to continue and in order to assist that process he will keep hurling abuse at any people who question it

as he abuses you and courts your destruction he will gaslight you by claiming it is YOU that is the unreasonable one by throwing nasty labels at you

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:08 AM   #51
fudgetusk

Quote:
Everybody get back to 1947.

Like I've said before, this endless talk of the terminology of who is the most PC does absolutely nothing. No solutions, more division.

I'm not racist, but.............some folk ought to know better.
No you're an admitted homophobe.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #52
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you must have a short memory then if you can't remember all the people being shut down on this forum by PC staff members before that was put right and people were able to debate again

and david has been sued in court and no platformed in germany as well as having his visa application stalled while trying to get into australia etc
I remember a few left wingers getting banned.

Being sued will be on specific charges, not a general PC blanket.

I disagree with censorship. I mostly disagree with the system. We do have quite a bit of free speech still though, but when politicians start using "alternative facts" we're all in trouble.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:12 AM   #53
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
No you're an admitted homophobe.
You are an idiot and a liar.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I remember a few left wingers getting banned.
nah left wingers are involved in class warfare in order to try and empower the workers against the top 0.01% who hold the wealth and power but what we are seeing now from the FAKE-LEFT is RACE warfare due to IDENTITY POLITICS where the top 0.01% have used their wealth and influence to control the education system and the corporate media in order to create simplified, black and white narratives that do not deal with any of the nuances of REAL LIFE

they have done this to derail the left-wing class warfare by splitting the workers up into factions that are all now at war with each other instead of at war with the oligarchs

these people working for the destruction of european society are not helping to create a more equal world, they are assisting the oligarchs in their attempt to radically alter society into a more homogenous one where people have no roots and no sense of self and are therefore easier to control under a centralised technocracy run by the oligarchs

now to point this out doesn't mean i am 'right wing' etc as that is the black and white simplified narrative thinking that they try and push on people to create a fault line down the middle of society

it is simply a more nuanced and sophisticated way of viewing what is going on and whats more it is also the truth in that it is an accurate depiction of what they are doing

these PC warriors are the dupes of the NWO however some of them are so consumed by their own prejudice and hatred that they don't even care that they are helping the NWO agenda; as long as they see the object of their hatred burn they don't care about tomorrow

Quote:
Being sued will be on specific charges, not a general PC blanket.
it was an 'anti-semitism' case which is all about one group of people trying to shut up everyone else by claiming they are 'offended' by what is being said so it IS under the PC blanket

Quote:
I disagree with censorship. I mostly disagree with the system. We do have quite a bit of free speech still though, but when politicians start using "alternative facts" we're all in trouble.
our free speech is dissapearing fast and will dissapear altogether if people like yourself don't start defending it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #55
white light

Quote:
nah left wingers are involved in class warfare in order to try and empower the workers against the top 0.01% who hold the wealth and power but what we are seeing now from the FAKE-LEFT is RACE warfare due to IDENTITY POLITICS where the top 0.01% have used their wealth and influence to control the education system and the corporate media in order to create simplified, black and white narratives that do not deal with any of the nuances of REAL LIFE

they have done this to derail the left-wing class warfare by splitting the workers up into factions that are all now at war with each other instead of at war with the oligarchs

these people working for the destruction of european society are not helping to create a more equal world, they are assisting the oligarchs in their attempt to radically alter society into a more homogenous one where people have no roots and no sense of self and are therefore easier to control under a centralised technocracy run by the oligarchs

now to point this out doesn't mean i am 'right wing' etc as that is the black and white simplified narrative thinking that they try and push on people to create a fault line down the middle of society

it is simply a more nuanced and sophisticated way of viewing what is going on and whats more it is also the truth in that it is an accurate depiction of what they are doing

these PC warriors are the dupes of the NWO however some of them are so consumed by their own prejudice and hatred that they don't even care that they are helping the NWO agenda; as long as they see the object of their hatred burn they don't care about tomorrow

it was an 'anti-semitism' case which is all about one group of people trying to shut up everyone else by claiming they are 'offended' by what is being said so it IS under the PC blanket

our free speech is dissapearing fast and will dissapear altogether if people like yourself don't start defending it
I am defending it. I still think DI was using divisive language though. But, y'know that's what we got, division.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:46 AM   #56
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I am defending it. I still think DI was using divisive language though. But, y'know that's what we got, division.
what divisive language did he use?
Old 25-04-2017, 11:58 AM   #57
white light

Quote:
what divisive language did he use?
As I wrote before, this was my general feelings from the vid.

This group should do (not do) this, so that that group can do (not do) this, so that this other group can do (not do) this. Oh, and by the way, we are all individuals and should be treated as such.

Sounds divisive to me. If everyone's got a right to free speech, then doesn't that include progressives? I see all sides of the debate being PC and trying to shut the other down. I'm surprised DI has got caught up in that.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:09 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
As I wrote before, this was my general feelings from the vid.

This group should do (not do) this, so that that group can do (not do) this, so that this other group can do (not do) this. Oh, and by the way, we are all individuals and should be treated as such.

Sounds divisive to me. If everyone's got a right to free speech, then doesn't that include progressives? I see all sides of the debate being PC and trying to shut the other down. I'm surprised DI has got caught up in that.
but what has he said?

pin it down so that we can then see it in context

gimme one quoted line in inverted commas so that i can see what you are talking about

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 25-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #59
white light

Quote:
but what has he said?

pin it down so that we can then see it in context

gimme one quoted line in inverted commas so that i can see what you are talking about
I've already watched it twice. I'm not gonna do that again.

Y'know, a lot of this seems like self fulfilling prophecy. "they're gonna shut us down, they're gonna shut us down, they're gonna shut us down. Oooh look, they've shut us down. I told you they would" Lol. "energy flows where attention goes"
Old 25-04-2017, 06:19 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I've already watched it twice. I'm not gonna do that again.

Y'know, a lot of this seems like self fulfilling prophecy. "they're gonna shut us down, they're gonna shut us down, they're gonna shut us down. Oooh look, they've shut us down. I told you they would" Lol. "energy flows where attention goes"
they're not shutting down the internet because those of us who know what the agenda is knew they were going to do that they're doing it because they are following the same path all totalitarians have followed which is to shut down dissent whilst pushing homogeneity and centralised control

it's a pattern we're fighting here that many of us recognise from history but that pattern is now operating with technological upgrades