Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 23-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #21
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
It's good to talk openly about these things- It's interesting really, gauging your own reactions to 'Should I say that?' 'Can I say that?' ...I still feel really awkward inside, posting that second video for example. It's quite old now, from 2006, so I've no idea about more recent statistics, but sensibly it should be something that can be discussed, addressing potential ramifications and what that means for us as a society. It's the social conditioning that makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward- but it's just a numbers game really.
This is exactly what the engineering of language is designed to do.

Through associating genuine concern with racism , bigotry , ignorance , intolerance people become less likely to talk because they don't want to be known as any of the above.

Even if the concern or discussion has nothing to do with race or bigotry and is instead intended to focus on concerns for human rights for example , or equal treatment under the law , the waters are muddied and out come the PC Brigade to tell you nothing is happening.

The second reply to this thread was just that.

One of the concerns citizens of secular societies have is that while they may not be entirely happy with all laws we can all agree nobody should get a free pass to circumvent law using faith as an excuse.

This is essentially what is happening in secular society , the end goal being uniformity of thought with the thought being you have no rights and no self determination.

But regardless if people understand the end goal , they can see that within their societies they are being expected to tolerate the circumvention of laws to which they are still held to account.

I can reel off some fundamentals again, which are essentially human rights issues and issues which the secular democracies have been addressing in a rational and reasoned process for hundreds of years up until recently when we are now faced with coerced silencing techniques.

There can be no social cohesion if citizens of a country are expected to live under differing sets of law.

I cannot call someone my neighbour who holds a fundamental set of different social values and is allowed to practice a set of laws which other citizens have all ready socially agreed are entirely unhelpful for a progressive society.

But there we have it again, PC turning everything on it's head.

I can hardly call progressive the idea that I am expected to encourage spousal abuse and marital rape and even celebrate it.

No thank you.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 23-04-2017 at 09:13 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:19 PM   #22
aurum
Inactive

It goes back to something I touched upon with regard to the Labour Party... Now, if you're quite far removed from those areas in which mass immigration has had a profound effect, of course it's very easy to dismiss such concerns as petty racism, small-minded bigotry and the rest. But- hang on a minute! To simply dismiss, with a derisory sweep of the hand, the perhaps legitimate concerns of whole communities is quite telling in and of itself. I'm glad that David touched upon this.

It's quite telling, because it highlights the refusal, or unwillingness of many to step down from their self-righteous pedestal and take on board the fact that maybe their preferred world-view is simply incorrect. Or at least, needs some work. Cognitive dissonance. Far easier to paint any dissenters who sway from the pc narrative as 'racists', as opposed to actually humbling oneself to listen and learn from what their experiences have to say.

Because people do have legitimate concerns. Nothing to do with 'racism'- most Northern towns have embraced multiculturalism for several decades!! But when it's having an indisputable detrimental effect upon housing availability, upon jobs and stagnant wages, upon access to healthcare and schooling... Then eventually people are going to start making some noise. That isn't racist. Again, it's just a pretty simple numbers game.

Last edited by aurum; 23-04-2017 at 09:22 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #23
tinfoil hat

Whites are a minority in the world, which we constantly get told when it suits is a globalist one.

They are facing genocide in their own lands if it carries on.

No more blonde haired blue eyed Scandinavian women will be the outcome for Sweden and Norway soon.
Which are best kind of women. imo.

It has to stop, and much of it reversed.
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:36 PM   #24
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
This is exactly what the engineering of language is designed to do.

Through associating genuine concern with racism , bigotry , ignorance , intolerance people become less likely to talk because they don't want to be known as any of the above.

Even if the concern or discussion has nothing to do with race or bigotry and is instead intended to focus on concerns for human rights for example , or equal treatment under the law , the waters are muddied and out come the PC Brigade to tell you nothing is happening.

The second reply to this thread was just that.

One of the concerns citizens of secular societies have is that while they may not be entirely happy with all laws we can all agree nobody should get a free pass to circumvent law using faith as an excuse.

This is essentially what is happening in secular society , the end goal being uniformity of thought with the thought being you have no rights and no self determination.

But regardless if people understand the end goal , they can see that within their societies they are being expected to tolerate the circumvention of laws to which they are still held to account.

I can reel off some fundamentals again, which are essentially human rights issues and issues which the secular democracies have been addressing in a rational and reasoned process for hundreds of years up until recently when we are now faced with coerced silencing techniques.

There can be no social cohesion if citizens of a country are expected to live under differing sets of law.

I cannot call someone my neighbour who holds a fundamental set of different social values and is allowed to practice a set of laws which other citizens have all ready socially agreed are entirely unhelpful for a progressive society.

But there we have it again, PC turning everything on it's head.

I can hardly call progressive the idea that I am expected to encourage spousal abuse and marital rape and even celebrate it.

No thank you.
I don't see anything in the vid that addressed the actual problems or gave solutions. There was a whole lot of stuff that we already know that will make people who agree with it say, mmm yes David's on form here, and if they disagree with it, probably call him a racist or whatever, and just left me thinking WTF. Very disappointing.

That was my reaction. I'm glad he has the right to express his opinions, and that I have the right to express mine. In no way have I expressed any desire to shut him up or muddy the waters. I even agree with some of the things he says, just not in this instance the way he is saying it.

All of the reactions to my replies have been to shut me up, either directly or to accuse me of leftism, PCism or whatever. Lol. Talk about PC. This is the stuff that clouds the waters. That you can all accuse me of being PC when I'm just expressing my opinion and reaction to the vid, and y'all trying to shut me up. It's anti anti PC PC BS up yer arse bollocks. Lol. Take a look at yourselves.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:48 PM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned

The truth is that white supremacists ARE hiding behind the banner of "Free speech"

They dont give a fuck about free speech. They just care about promoting white supremacy.

Lets look at the "free speech" rally that was held at Berkley.

What kind of "free speech" rally does not have a go at the ruling class or the regime in office. But of course those "free speech" advocates support the current regime.

I've never heard of somebody who cares about "free speach" who doesn't have a go at the government but has a go at immigrants. Immigrants are not going to take away your free speech. Duh.

Sorry that aint about free speech.

Also if it was truly about free speech, why organize it in the middle of a hornets nest, where people do not agree with your views.

No the "free speech" advocates intended to PROVOKE and intended to cause a conflict.

They aint "free speech" advocates, they are ZIONIST SHILLS AND PROVOCATEURS , spreading hate and division like their Zionist masters intend. Then they hide like cowards behind the banner of free speech, and pretending to be anti-PC. But they simply want to install their own form of Political Correctness, and we are in the process of that now with Donald "Islam is against us" Trump.

All the so called "nationalists" who only seem to care about immigration are all backed by ISRAEL.

Free speech indeed. Israel certainly cares about free speech, especially for Palestinians.

Now they wanna project their faults and call people opposing them the racists. LOL. They call you the racist even though THEY are obsessed with race and open up threads like this. You cannot get any more Orwellian than that. But of course the same script writers for that bullshit also tell us that the Jews in Israel are the victims and Palestinians are the fucked up and hateful ones.

It truly is a backwards world we live in.

What a joke.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 23-04-2017 at 09:55 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 09:56 PM   #26
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The truth is that white supremacists ARE hiding behind the banner of "Free speech"

They dont give a fuck about free speech. They just care about promoting white supremacy.

Lets look at the "free speech" rally that was held at Berkley.

What kind of "free speech" rally does not have a go at the ruling class or the regime in office. But of course those "free speech" advocates support the current regime.

I've never heard of somebody who cares about "free speach" who doesn't have a go at the government but has a go at immigrants. Immigrants are not going to take away your free speech. Duh.

Sorry that aint about free speech.

Also if it was truly about free speech, why organize it in the middle of a hornets nest, where people do not agree with your views.

No the "free speech" advocates intended to PROVOKE and intended to cause a conflict.

They aint "free speech" advocates, they are ZIONIST SHILLS AND PROVOCATEURS , spreading hate and division like their Zionist masters intend. Then they hide like cowards behind the banner of free speech, and pretending to be anti-PC. But they simply want to install their own form of Political Correctness, and we are in the process of that now with Donald "Islam is against us" Trump.

All the so called "nationalists" who only seem to care about immigration are all backed by ISRAEL.

Free speech indeed. Israel certainly cares about free speech, especially for Palestinians.

Now they wanna project their faults and call people opposing them the racists. LOL. You cannot get any more Orwellian than that. But of course the same script writers for that bullshit also tell us that the Jews in Israel are the victims and Palestinians are the fucked up and hateful ones.

It truly is a backwards world we live in.

What a joke.
'white supremacists ' this ' white supremacists ' that.

Boring.
Its all you ever say.

I suppose Icke is a ' white supremacist ' too in your eyes?

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 23-04-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #27
aurum
Inactive

Hehe. Vancity, that's some hardcore mental acrobatics going down in your brain tonight!

I mean, what the..??

No one is talking about white supremacists. No one. No one at all.

Thanks for illustrating the point so beautifully though... Haha, that's a real skill you got there! You should enter politics!!
Old 23-04-2017, 10:08 PM   #28
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
'white supremacists ' this ' white supremacists ' that.

Boring.
Its all you ever say.

I suppose Icke is a ' white supremacist ' too in your eyes?
PC this PC that

anti racist this anti racist that

immigrants this immigrants that

white genocide this white genocide that

You guys are reading a script that was written hundreds of years ago. The script was not written for the good of mankind either.

New actors, new producers. Same script. Its fucking boring.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:09 PM   #29
aurum
Inactive

"...Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield."

Last edited by aurum; 23-04-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:13 PM   #30
tinfoil hat

Quote:
PC this PC that

anti racist this anti racist that

immigrants this immigrants that

white genocide this white genocide that

You guys are reading a script that was written hundreds of years ago. The script was not written for the good of mankind either.

New actors, new producers. Same script. Its fucking boring.
You constantly whining about the Palestinians rights is boring.
They've got multi culti too, and they don't want it either.

Because of it, violence and possible genocide has been brought to their door.
Like the Europeans, you boring hypocritical moron.

Clearly didn't watch the Vid, its about folk like you.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:16 PM   #31
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
You constantly whining about the Palestinians rights is boring.
They've got multi culti too, and they don't want it either.

Because of it, violence and possible genocide has been brought to their door.
Like the Europeans, you boring hypocritical moron.

Clearly didn't watch the Vid, its about folk like you.
The moron would be the person who thinks the situation in Palestine and Europe are even close to being the same.

A true fucking moron.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #32
tinfoil hat

Quote:
The moron would be the person who thinks the situation in Palestine and Europe are even close to being the same.

A true fucking moron.

That's only in your non European opinion, you gormless racist.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:35 PM   #33
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Oops ... As David Icke said in the video, debate has been replaced by insults.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 10:46 PM   #34
white light

Both the one world free of borders idea and the nationalist separation idea are logical. They are both valid ideas within their internal logic. Trouble is no-one actually meets up to discuss it in any rational way. We have hardliners that exaggerate this divide and call each other idea evil, and espouse the logic of it in exaggerated illogical ways. We have people that folow the rhetoric and fall into whichever camp. We have division and wars, secrecy, distrust, political policies overt and covert that run roughshod over whichever idea is in opposition, agenda, lies and general bullshit. Just ‘cos we can’t get together and rationalise it over a nice cup of tea.

The world’s f-in insane, but you can free yourself from the insanity. You just have to let go of those ideas for a while. Most folks aren’t prepared to do that though, ‘cos it gives the opposition freedom to manouvre and that would be too costly. So it continues. It’s all an illusion of course, all sides are both right and wrong, but hey ho! What is this fucking hippy shit, we need WAR, Jesus loves guns! Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2017, 10:58 PM   #35
mranderson

Quote:

A true fucking moron.
Then why did you even bring it up in the first place ?

Because now you can carry on a three page argument about Palestine and Zionism and White Supremacists and constantly accuse people of being racist which has only one purpose which is to shut down the discussion on the fundamental changes Europe and the rest of the world now faces.

If you are not comfortable discussing these things , then don't.

Pretty simple

Old 23-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #36
mranderson

Quote:
They call you the racist even though THEY are obsessed with race and open up threads like this. You cannot get any more Orwellian than that.
So posting a video by David Icke on a David Icke forum is Orwellian is it ?

I guess you really do have to add David to your list of alternative media that needs cleansing right ?

You know, the list that looks and sounds exactly the same as the speech made by David Cameron here

Quote:
Of course some would argue that this is not compatible with free speech and intellectual enquiry. But vancity asks you , would we sit back and allow right wing extremists , Nazi's or Klu Klux Klansmen to recruit on our University campuses ? No ! So we shouldn't stand by and just allow any form of non violent extremism
I know you are going to come back and shout about how you expose Zionism and I am just a racist Zionist but to all intents and purposes you are repeating word for word what David Cameron says and then presenting it with the twist of opposing Zionism.

I think your research into Zionism is important , and equally so your research into White Supremacy.

But you have to stop equating the genuine concerns of citizens of Europe with extremist viewpoints.

They are not asking for a white world vancity , and though you may push some of them into saying it just to spite you - do not forget that the society which has afforded you the comfort to speak your mind is slowly being eroded in favour of the grey world of state controlled opinion.

Our fight against the Globalist Cabal has nothing to do with race vancity , stop pretending it has

Old 24-04-2017, 02:10 AM   #37
vancity eagle
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Then why did you even bring it up in the first place ?
Because its the same tactic of calling the victims the aggressors, and the aggressors the victims.

Quote:
If you are not comfortable discussing these things , then don't.
and you are "discussing things" with you "anti-racist racists"

Seems you are just throwing around labels, yet you complain when others do the same.

For the record I dont think people who discuss these things are necessarily racist, but racist people definately do discuss them and hide behind "free speech" and "defending our culture"

You've thrown around quite a lot of labels, and made a whole lot of assumptions rather than discussing issues.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 24-04-2017 at 02:11 AM.
Old 24-04-2017, 09:11 AM   #38
mranderson

I've been researching censorship through history vancity it's an interesting topic

Aristophanes (c.448-c.380 B.C.) had comedies banned in A.D 66

Then again in 1942.

Why ?

Anti War apparently.

It makes me want to view his plays , if the message carried in them can resonate in 66 A.D and also in 1942 then wow , perhaps it contains a rare glimpse into the human condition that transcends time

I don't think the condition of being human is helped when discussion is stifled and opinions muted or even worse banished entirely

Part of experiencing being human is having thoughts, and how else are you meant to further your understanding of the world other than voicing the thoughts and either having them confirmed or corrected ?

This goes much further than wanting to stop racist remarks or hate speech , what do you make of Codex Alimentarius ?

Quote:
The Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements were adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission as a new global standard at its meeting in Rome, Italy, in July 2005. Drafted using the European Union's restrictive Food Supplements Directive as a blueprint, the Guidelines mandate the setting of restrictive upper limits on the dosages of vitamins and minerals, and the prohibiting of claims that vitamin and mineral supplements are suitable for use in the prevention, alleviation, treatment or cure of disease.
I think they could be suitable and useful in some respects combined with other healing techniques we are fortunate to know.

I think there are more issues in the world that transcend race than not

I also think there are more things to enjoy that transcend race too , some of which are listed in my signature every time I post

Old 24-04-2017, 10:35 AM   #39
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Good video that, thanks for sharing!

I've posted this before but it aligns with the nature of David's talk... Just to highlight the sheer futility of redistributing the world's population in the first place... and secondly, how in simple mathematical terms such redistribution will ultimately result in the changing face of Western society...

yes...demographics. i remember it wasn't too many years ago it was rare to see a woman with black eyes. these days i am seeing a lot more women with black eyes. sexual assaults in cabs was rare. not so rare anymore. those dealing out the black eyes vote. like it it or not its a fact. and when theres enough adherents to sharia in your country you might just find yourself out numbered in a vote on the subject. and i am told theres no such thing as canadian values...well i thought one of our values was that we dont own women and dont give them black eyes. apparently i was wrong?? according to my prime minister i am wrong. as far as i am concerned sharia has no place in canada and people who want to live their live by sharia have no place here either. there is much to sharia that contravenes canadian law and the rights that canadians enjoy. end of.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 04:12 AM   #40
mranderson

oh come on Jim , what's wrong with a bit of wife beating because she refuses sex ?

the only rule is you can't raise your hand above your shoulder, so there is no overhand right allowed or even a left hook

it has to be body shots I guess and not enough to injure her , just to beat her into submission and humiliate her enough so she knows her place

I mean come on, stop being so intolerant