Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 24-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #801
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

I see (sic) that Nibiru failed to make an appearance yesterday as prophesised

So, when is the next prophesised date?

You know, if someone said that they'll go out on a date with you and tell you what date, and fail to turn up, time and time again... how many times are you gonna be hopeful they'll turn up?

Doomers are that hopeful they're gonna get a date they keep on turning up - perhaps they've got nothing else better to do

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 24-09-2017 at 09:08 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #802
fairyprincess

I await the revised timeline.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #803
thermion

Just when are the Doomers going to fess up and apologise for scaring the sh*t of the uneducated, gullible and stupid? So come on David Meade and the rest of you nutters, what are you waiting for? Not decided to lie low have we?

How many times do the uneducated, gullible and stupid have to read this nonsense before even they realise that it is nonsense?

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #804
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
I see (sic) that Nibiru failed to make an appearance yesterday as prophesised

So, when is the next prophesised date?

You know, if someone said that they'll go out on a date with you and tell you what date, and fail to turn up, time and time again... how many times are you gonna be hopeful they'll turn up?

Doomers are that hopeful they're gonna get a date they keep on turning up - perhaps they've got nothing else better to do
http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-...nkers-6356300/

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #805
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCow View Post
This might seem out of place but listening to some old radio recordings today and this priest came up. Fr Malachi Martin.

A quick google led to this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-claims.html

How absolutely dodgy does this story sound.

Anyway the interviews on Nibiru I was listening to had this priest talking about he third secret of Fatima.
He had read the third secret, but was under oath and couldn't share.
A couple of callers had rang in with questions and he confirmed or denied which statements were true or false.
Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYw...-vd5luu76QtKWy

Some more info.

http://www.timetobelieve.com/2013/01...f-e-r-project/

"Still, perhaps most intriguing was Catholic theologian Father Malachi Martin who, before his death in 1999, hinted at something like imminent extraterrestrial contact more than once.
While on Coast to Coast AM radio in 1997, Art Bell asked Martin why the Vatican was heavily invested in the study of deep space at the Mt Graham Observatory we visited. As a retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Martin was uniquely qualified to hold in secret information pertaining to VATT. Martin’s answer ignited a firestorm of interest among Christian and secular UFOlogists when he replied, “Because the mentality…amongst those who [are] at the…highest levels of Vatican administration and geopolitics, know…what’s going on in space, and what’s approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years”.
Those cryptic words “what’s approaching us, could be of great import” was followed in subsequent interviews with discussion of a mysterious “sign in the sky” that Malachi believed was approaching from the north. While this could have been an oblique reference to an end time portent, the Catholic prophecy of the Great Comet, people familiar with Malachi believe he may have been referring to a near-future arrival of alien intelligence. (Interesting note from the authors: When we asked Father Guy Consolmagno what he thought of Malachi’s claims, he seemed actually miffed by the man, saying, “I have heard stories about the late Malachi Martin which make me rather suspicious of statements that come from him. I was at the Observatory in the 1990s, and he never visited us nor had anything to do with us.”
This reaction seems consistent with how many other Catholic priests despised Malachi’s willingness to disclose what Rome otherwise wanted buried, especially the Satanic cabal within the Jesuit order Malachi wrote about in his best-selling books.)"

KEYS OF THIS BLOOD: POPE JOHN PAUL II VERSUS RUSSIA AND THE WEST FOR CONTROL OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/..._of_This_Blood

Anyway, I'm pretty familiar with the story of the three secrets as my granny would drag us to church and prayer meetings back in the 80s
I always knew that the third was the worst and listening to Fr Malachi confirming a couple of things in that interview earlier just made me think (even though today I am in no way religious) shit, this sounds like what's happening around us now. This time.
Malachi was my favorite guest on the Art Bell Show. I could listen to him for hours.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
Old 24-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #806
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCow View Post
I'm in the southern hemisphere so there's no chance for me to see the eclipse.

Looking forward to seeing if anyone captures some interesting footage though.

Did anyone watch the video I posted above of the "fire" in the sky?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUhPFB...ature=youtu.be
I live right in it's path and didn't see it...although I was looking. I did see little crescent shaped shadows on the ground through the tree leaves.

Old 24-09-2017, 07:40 PM   #807
thermion

Yes, according the the Metro (not a publication known for its thorough grasp of science - but never mind) we only have to wait a couple more weeks. Then - when nothing happens again?

It's another of those stories that just keeps on giving. Will the press and the gullible never tire of this cr*p?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 11:28 PM   #808
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Just when are the Doomers going to fess up and apologise for scaring the sh*t of the uneducated, gullible and stupid? So come on David Meade and the rest of you nutters, what are you waiting for? Not decided to lie low have we?

They aren't. Scare mongering is the norm for those who want control.

How many times do the uneducated, gullible and stupid have to read this nonsense before even they realise that it is nonsense?

thermion

Not sure. How long did you take you? Not everyone is stupid just because they haven't broken free from the lies that have kept them blinded. Some forever go along believing the things they've been told all their lives. It's not their fault, brainwashing is hard to overcome.

Old 25-09-2017, 09:13 AM   #809
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
Not everyone is stupid just because they haven't broken free from the lies that have kept them blinded. Some forever go along believing the things they've been told all their lives. It's not their fault, brainwashing is hard to overcome.
There are those that are extremely stupid, think they've broken free, but merely swapped one belief system for a far worse one. So called truth seekers who take a position and fail to assess all the evidence, don't deserve to be regarded as searchers of truth.

You keep making these grandiose statements about yourself whilst demonstrating that you are a volunteer for brainwashing. Anyone who believes in a flat earth has allowed imbeciles to guide them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 02:40 PM   #810
oneriver

Some very nervous looking NASA scientists discuss near earth objects...

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 03:44 PM   #811
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Some very nervous looking NASA scientists discuss near earth objects...

And this has what to do with Nobiru? They don't look nervous at all....very bizarre. Where do they talk about the brown dwarf?? All I heard was the project locating brown dwarf stars many light years away further than the nearest star to us.
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Old 29-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #812
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
And this has what to do with Nobiru? They don't look nervous at all....very bizarre. Where do they talk about the brown dwarf?? All I heard was the project locating brown dwarf stars many light years away further than the nearest star to us.
You're welcome.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 29-09-2017, 04:38 PM   #813
oneriver

Amy Mainzer does a good job of holding it together though when asked about Planet x at 25:18, I will give her that. Very well rehearsed.

Old 29-09-2017, 04:55 PM   #814
oneriver

Jim Green of NASA... "It's too early to say, with certainty, that there is a so called Planet X out there"

So NASA say that there is a 'Planet X' out there, just not 'with certainty'.

Old 29-09-2017, 05:00 PM   #815
truegroup

Quote:
Amy Mainzer does a good job of holding it together though when asked about Planet x at 25:18, I will give her that. Very well rehearsed.
Holding it together

The mad world of Nibiru.....gives a good answer ..ahaaa....must be rehearsed. Gives a bad answer....ahaaa...see told you so. Avoids it.....ahaaa....obviously hiding something.

You're welcome
Quote:
Old 29-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #816
truegroup

Quote:
Jim Green of NASA... "It's too early to say, with certainty, that there is a so called Planet X out there"

So NASA say that there is a 'Planet X' out there, just not 'with certainty'.
A few things.
NASA doesn't say that....Jim Green does. He's one of many scientists.
There is sufficient gravitational perturbation to say that something is causing it. Since they haven't firmly confirmed the presence of a planet being the cause....seems quite reasonable

None of this shite points to the moronic doom planet
Quote:
Old 29-09-2017, 06:28 PM   #817
oneriver

Quote:
Holding it together

The mad world of Nibiru.....gives a good answer ..ahaaa....must be rehearsed. Gives a bad answer....ahaaa...see told you so. Avoids it.....ahaaa....obviously hiding something.

You're welcome
I wouldn't expect you to be able to pick up on the subtle body language cues she gives off when asked about Planet X. It's ok though, we can't all be good at everything.

Quote:
A few things.
NASA doesn't say that....Jim Green does. He's one of many scientists.
There is sufficient gravitational perturbation to say that something is causing it. Since they haven't firmly confirmed the presence of a planet being the cause....seems quite reasonable

None of this shite points to the moronic doom planet
Ah ok, so Jim Green was speaking on behalf of himself, and not NASA, in that video? Here have one of your own faceplams..

So sorry I missed that, I was thrown off by the huge NASA logo in the background and the title on screen..'Jim Green, NASA, Director of Planetary Science' ... Oh go on then have another one..

Peace

Old 29-09-2017, 07:42 PM   #818
truegroup

Quote:
I wouldn't expect you to be able to pick up on the subtle body language cues she gives off when asked about Planet X. It's ok though, we can't all be good at everything.
Ah ok. Super secret body language course needed to decipher this Bollocks in other words.

Quote:
Ah ok, so Jim Green was speaking on behalf of himself, and not NASA, in that video? Here have one of your own faceplams..

So sorry I missed that, I was thrown off by the huge NASA logo in the background and the title on screen..'Jim Green, NASA, Director of Planetary Science' ... Oh go on then have another one..
Not quite what I meant. It is pretty much a position held by the people who work for NASA. You attribute it as the NASA position to give it the bullshit negative spin. Scientists who work for NASA do not universally agree on everything....so it is not correct to attribute one individuals position as a company one. Even so....it's a totally fair comment anyway...so any time now you can stop jumping up and down about it
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 29-09-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:15 PM   #819
oneriver

Quote:
Ah ok. Super secret body language course needed to decipher this Bollocks in other words.

Not quite what I meant. It is pretty much a position held by the people who work for NASA. You attribute it as the NASA position to give it the bullshit negative spin. Scientists who work for NASA do not universally agree on everything....so it is not correct to attribute one individuals position as a company one. Even so....it's a totally fair comment anyway...so any time now you can stop jumping up and down about it
Gracious in defeat! Love it

Old 29-09-2017, 08:26 PM   #820
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Many scientists talk about a large gravitational force existing beyond the reaches of the Kuiper belt - I think they also point to Neptune's irregular orbit as being conductive of a large body with a powerful gravitational force existing in the outer most reaches of the solar system.

If there is a large body out there then the likelihood is that that body is a second sun / brown dwarf of a binary stellar system.

That, in itself isn't proof, but it answers some questions - it also raises more questions.

Of course, if we even start to consider that there is a secondary star in our stellar system, that, in and of itself, is a long way from confirming Nibiru.

For a start, if there is a large gravitational force beyond the Kuiper belt, that is a long way from our atmosphere - where most Nibura fanboys attribute Nibiru to be.... also, we can barely see Saturn with the naked eye in the night sky....

This 'large gravitational force' is at least three times further away from us than Saturn - and that is if it is at the very far-edge of the Kuiper belt - yet the Nibiru fanboys claim that it is very close.... and visible with the naked eye lol

The force that scientists claim exists at the edge of our solar system actually debunks what most Nibiru fanboys claim as evidence of Nibiru

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote