Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 24-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
busa

Default Nibiru for those who want to see.

https://youtu.be/zl1F-Cxm3EI

3 1/2 hour video of the sunset on a static camera.
Skip to 2 hours and 35 minutes to see the planet clearly.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
truth seeker 09

The spot on the right side?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 06:13 PM   #3
ufochick

Undeniable. Good catch. A lense flare doesn't shine on the water like a second sun.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 06:20 PM   #4
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Undeniable. Good catch. A lense flare doesn't shine on the water like a second sun.
Thank you and nice to see you!!!
Yes it's undeniable. It will become more obvious the closer it comes. I just wonder how extreme the elites distractions will become.

Old 24-03-2016, 06:22 PM   #5
markritter
Banned

And you don't think it might be Venus on the opposite side of the sun from us?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 06:51 PM   #6
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
And you don't think it might be Venus on the opposite side of the sun from us?
Venus couldn't be reflected in the sea water.

Old 24-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #7
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Venus couldn't be reflected in the sea water.
If Venus was reflecting light as brightly as it does then why cant it be Venus? Its one of the brightest things in the sky and I suspect that any bright object will be reflected on water.

If Nibiru was so obvious due its brightness wouldn't people see it easily?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 02:04 PM   #8
wendypeace27

I have never really been into "Nibiru". I was never "drawn to it, and I tend to only "get into" things that I am drawn to. Sometimes I go to crystallinks to read -- although I agree with some of her stuff -- I drastically disagree with half of her stuff. For instance, I am psychic as well and what God has shown me about the "Annunaki" Gods, is that he is going to get rid of them. But she has this weird affinity for these Gods and the dark side in general. Weird lady, I wouldn't doubt if she has dark Kabbalah connections, as the occult are the ones that emphasize the Gemini split personality. B/c while the human is split -- it makes it a lot easier for 4th dimensional entities to possess you.

But here is a quote from her. I question everything!!! What she says below seems alright, but then she ends it saying that her "dark Gods" are going to be coming back. Not what I was shown as a fellow psychic. Take what she says with a grain of salt, as I sense she is into the dark Kabbalah.

But yeah, that's my 10 cents worth on the topic. My honest opinion with no filters, lol. I have no "yes" or "no" opinions on the matter, rather I will have to see what happens, lol. Stichin btw thinks the return date is 2085.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

Quote:
His concept of the Anunnaki, always rang true for me, at the very least as a metaphor for ancient astronauts, giants if you will, who created a biogenetic experiment here on Earth. The reference to the quest for gold was a metaphor for the return to consciousness and light in the golden alchemy of time when the experiment ended. Some believe that Giants still visit the planet as consciousness prepares to evolve. I, for one, had a lucid dream experience about the return of the Sumerian gods, just weeks before Zecharia Sitchin died, when the god below appeared. As with all pantheon of gods and goddesses, one soul played all the roles.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 26-03-2016 at 02:15 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 02:48 PM   #9
thermion

Amazing. An astronomical body close to the sun and not reported by by anyone else at the same time. How does that happen then?

How come these Nibiru manifestations never appear when the sun is high in the sky? Where does it zip off to after sunset?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 05:24 PM   #10
truegroup

Quote:
https://youtu.be/zl1F-Cxm3EI

3 1/2 hour video of the sunset on a static camera.
Skip to 2 hours and 35 minutes to see the planet clearly.
Rubbish.

Skip to 2 hours 53 mins 20 seconds to see another layer of internal reflection within the camera.
Skip to 3 hours 3 mins 40 seconds to see only the brighter layer of internal reflection within the camera.
Skip to 3 hours 8 mins 59 seconds. Here you will see the sea reflection rising significantly above the horizon on the right hand internally reflected Sun.

Most telling of all, watch the film from 3:01 for about 2 minutes as the boat passes across the view. The camera lens alters the light coming in and bingo, all the refelections disappear. Stop at 3:02:17 and woah there, Nibiru is now on the boat

Pause the film at 2:39:52 and look at the round blob on the palm tree, dead centre bottom of the scene. Cycle through a small section at a time and watch as it moves up and a liitle yellow Nibiru appears on the palm tree.

/thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.

Last edited by truegroup; 26-03-2016 at 05:25 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #11
cosmic tramp

Free Nibiru book offer link here repeated on other Nibiru thread for anybody interested:

http://www.hercolubusPlanet.com

Link rectified. Site includes 10 minute 'prophetic' interview with Spanish author (English subtitles).

Totally free, no strings, no P&P to pay.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 26-03-2016 at 05:56 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 05:47 PM   #12
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
I have never really been into "Nibiru". I was never "drawn to it, and I tend to only "get into" things that I am drawn to. Sometimes I go to crystallinks to read -- although I agree with some of her stuff -- I drastically disagree with half of her stuff. For instance, I am psychic as well and what God has shown me about the "Annunaki" Gods, is that he is going to get rid of them. But she has this weird affinity for these Gods and the dark side in general. Weird lady, I wouldn't doubt if she has dark Kabbalah connections, as the occult are the ones that emphasize the Gemini split personality. B/c while the human is split -- it makes it a lot easier for 4th dimensional entities to possess you.

But here is a quote from her. I question everything!!! What she says below seems alright, but then she ends it saying that her "dark Gods" are going to be coming back. Not what I was shown as a fellow psychic. Take what she says with a grain of salt, as I sense she is into the dark Kabbalah.

But yeah, that's my 10 cents worth on the topic. My honest opinion with no filters, lol. I have no "yes" or "no" opinions on the matter, rather I will have to see what happens, lol. Stichin btw thinks the return date is 2085.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html
The parasitic species and the reptilians have to die here on this planet.
That is why the elite will have to stay here and die so none of the parasitic life forms escape their destiny.

Old 26-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #13
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Very strange sunset. I don't really know what to make of it.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 26-03-2016, 06:49 PM   #14
busa

Nibiru is technically correctly described in the final prophecy of old Mother Shipton.

Old 26-03-2016, 08:46 PM   #15
truegroup

Quote:
Nibiru is technically correctly described in the final prophecy of old Mother Shipton.
Was that before or after she said....

"The world to an end shall come
In eighteen hundred and eighty one."

Yiou're not even scrapiong the bottom of the barrel here, it's a tunnel underneath it dug out by a JCB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #16
Cryptoverse

Jumping to conclusions saying it's Niburu IMO.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2016, 08:51 PM   #17
cosmic tramp

All you need to know about Nibiru and its advocates ( according to Wikipedia)

https://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm
Old 26-03-2016, 09:02 PM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
All you need to know about Nibiru and its advocates ( according to Wikipedia)

https://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm
Hmm that link not working for me, but the page is working when i google it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

weird...

edit, the www somehow messed it up.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 26-03-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 26-03-2016, 09:05 PM   #19
Cryptoverse

The planet X hype IIRC was created by Zeta Talks. A known disinformation source. I asked zeta talks about mind control and they said the mind cannot be controlled. It's a pure psy op.

I think the wikipedia page actually had a decent point when saying:

"The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.[2][3]"
Old 26-03-2016, 09:10 PM   #20
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The planet X hype IIRC was created by Zeta Talks. A known disinformation source. I asked zeta talks about mind control and they said the mind cannot be controlled. It's a pure psy op.

I think the wikipedia page actually had a decent point when saying:

"The idea that a planet-sized object will collide with or closely pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience and an internet hoax by astronomers and planetary scientists.[2][3]"
Mind you Wikipedia WOULD say that, wouldn't they ?