Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 51 68.92%
No 17 22.97%
Not sure need to do more research. 6 8.11%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
the pharaoh
Banned

Default Apollo Moon Hoax

What Happened On The Moon - Part 1

What Happened On The Moon - Part 2

Was it only a paper moon?
http://krishnatube.com/video/1134/Wa...y-a-Paper-Moon

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=118&Itemid=63

Last edited by ex sheep; 23-03-2013 at 10:58 AM.
the pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #2
jackdaw
Banned

These videos and all they purport to expose have been debunked a thousand times over. You're several years too late to be posting them here. Do a few searches and you'll find Apollo threads a thousand miles long - enough to keep anyone occupied for months.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
the pharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
These videos and all they purport to expose have been debunked a thousand times over. You're several years too late to be posting them here. Do a few searches and you'll find Apollo threads a thousand miles long - enough to keep anyone occupied for months.
Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people. If people dont like the alternative view theres loads of places to go were you can get mainstream brainwashing crap. May i surgest if people dont like alternative info - it might be a good thing not to bother coming on this forum as it is the DAVID ICKE FORUM last time i looked.
the pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the pharaoh View Post
What Happened On The Moon - Part 1
What Happened On The Moon - Part 1 - YouTube
Part 1 of this video makes two main claims. A supposed continuity error in the Apollo 16 Naval salute footage with the PLSS front flap causing the film maker to get strangely confused with the back flap.

Here is a video that show this very clearly:

The second claim is that the astronauts used a transparency on the window to pose it as the Earth. Again, an incredibly inaccurate claim, as demonstrated on this video here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people.
Nothing wrong with sharing evidence - except in your videos there is no actual evidence.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #6
neonlinux
Inactive

I am currently working through the Ancient Aliens shows and in season 1 they mentioned a quote from NASA about when a moon lander crashed into the moons surface and created a huge echo, vibration like a bell. NASA believed the moon to be hollow.
I am starting to study and look more into the NASA / Moon info, so thanks for these great threads.
neonlinux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlinux View Post
I am currently working through the Ancient Aliens shows and in season 1 they mentioned a quote from NASA about when a moon lander crashed into the moons surface and created a huge echo, vibration like a bell. NASA believed the moon to be hollow.
I am starting to study and look more into the NASA / Moon info, so thanks for these great threads.
The video is one produced by Aulis onlines’ David Percy. The so called anomalies, would never have become such had he cared to research the Apollo record. I have personally refuted many of his dubious claims with the Apollo science record, of late he has started using obscure Russian "scientists" to support his dubious claims, they are by their nature almost impossible to contact. His videos are slick, well produced, but do not stand up to scientific scrutiny.
Further, NASA have never claimed the Moon is hollow.
A basic understanding of physics, and some understanding of how planetary bodies form will
confirm this.

Last edited by petermay; 27-11-2012 at 02:02 PM.
petermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlinux View Post
double posting

Last edited by petermay; 27-11-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 27-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Theres always new posters visiting this forum - I carnt see what the problem is with sharing important evidence with other people. If people dont like the alternative view theres loads of places to go were you can get mainstream brainwashing crap. May i surgest if people dont like alternative info - it might be a good thing not to bother coming on this forum as it is the DAVID ICKE FORUM last time i looked.
May I ask how you define "alternative information"
Old 27-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
blaze9

Quote:
Shills can grow tired of "debunking" over and over again

blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
Shills can grow tired of "debunking" over and over again

Non Sequitor and irrelevant.
Old 27-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #12
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermay View Post
Non Sequitor and irrelevant.
It's sequitur

Keep switching your accounts shill, you're barely fooling anyone here.

blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
ragnarok
Banned

What happened on the moon, stays on the moon. You should all know that by now.

Does someone who's knowledgeable about these things know how many man-made satellites the moon has or has ever had? If there were satellites up there, would they be clearly visible from earth when they crossed the moon's face?*

* Obviously I mean with a decent telescope, and not with the naked eye.

Last edited by ragnarok; 27-11-2012 at 07:29 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #14
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
What happened on the moon, stays on the moon. You should all know that by now.

Does someone who's knowledgeable about these things know how many man-made satellites the moon has or has ever had? If there were satellites up there, would they be clearly visible from earth when they crossed the moon's face?*

* Obviously I mean with a decent telescope, and not with the naked eye.
Dawes Limit (google it, I'm sure I can't explain it better than actual astronomers) describes, mathematically, the resolution limit for telescopes. It comes up in moon-hoax threads pretty regularly, because people ask "why can't we just point telescopes at the moon and see the Apollo hardware?" To see the Lunar Module (about 4 meters wide and sitting still) would require a telescope the diameter of an American football field. So observing a 1 or 2 meter satellite crossing the moon's face would be impossible with a telescope. They're just too small to resolve at this distance.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #15
brucel
Banned

in a REALIFE situation our capitalist gov't or someone from nasa would have given to go ahead to build
such telescope it would fund all exploration projects - tourist attraction fees / science fieldtrips admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Dawes Limit (google it, I'm sure I can't explain it better than actual astronomers) describes, mathematically, the resolution limit for telescopes. It comes up in moon-hoax threads pretty regularly, because people ask "why can't we just point telescopes at the moon and see the Apollo hardware?" To see the Lunar Module (about 4 meters wide and sitting still) would require a telescope the diameter of an American football field. So observing a 1 or 2 meter satellite crossing the moon's face would be impossible with a telescope. They're just too small to resolve at this distance.

Last edited by brucel; 28-11-2012 at 07:13 AM.
brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #16
brucel
Banned

give it up tg your childhood heroes, as-in hero sandwich, did not go to the moon TRANSPARENCIES such as
the one used in the apollo moonmovie is commonly found on all startrek spacetype movies where they need
to show the starfleet enterprise flyingby near & distant planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Here is a video...

The second claim is that the astronauts used a transparency on the window to pose it as the Earth. Again, an incredibly inaccurate claim, as demonstrated on this video here:

Last edited by brucel; 28-11-2012 at 07:27 AM.
brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
oooooooooo
Inactive

Thanks for posting OP, some may not have seen the vids.

Evidence for the "big lie" is overwhelming.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #18
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Thanks for posting OP, some may not have seen the vids.

Evidence for the "big lie" is overwhelming.

For my part, no one has refuted any posting of mine with facts, or science. You could be the first, but I doubt it.

Abuse is the last resort of the exhausted mind.

Last edited by petermay; 28-11-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #19
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermay View Post
For my part, no one has refuted any posting of mine with facts, or science. You could be the first, but I doubt it.
fire away.

The truth does not fear examination.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #20
petermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
fire away.

The truth does not fear examination.
Take a look at my posts. I think you have the wrong end of the stick.