Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 10-08-2010, 06:41 AM   #21
Cryptoverse

More:

Quote:
Mayaguez Puerto Rico
Date: 1934
Time: morning
A young man Juan Rivera Feliberti was flying a kite in a field outside of town when suddenly he felt something pulling on the kite, looking up he now could see a silvery sphere, about 20 ft in diameter, hovering over him. A beam of light was directed at the witness from the sphere, he then floated up and entered the sphere through an opening on its top. Inside he saw a man wearing a dark green tight fitting outfit sitting at a control panel, which had a shiny crystal resembling an emerald. Next to him stood a blond girl with rosy skin and wearing a silvery outfit, she looked very young.
She was holding the witness’s kite. He was then taken into another room by the girl and shown a box that emitted certain images. He attempted to get his kite back but was unable to. The little girl then showed the witness a little box, full of colored buttons and asked him if he wanted to play with it. The girl then pressed some buttons on the box and suddenly a cloud of spiraling smoke came out. The smoke took the form of a monkey-like creature; soon several “monkeys” had come out of the box. The girl then asked Juan if he wanted to trade the kite for the box and he agreed.
He was finally deposited at the same spot from where he was picked up; he twisted an ankle in the process. According to Juan he kept the strange box for a long time, and even entertained his little friends with the “monkey trick.” Oddly enough, however, grown ups could not see the monkeys only the children. In the end the monkeys caused him great problems because he could not control them and later he ended up burying the machine (box) on a nearby mountain. (However he feels that some of the monkey like creatures had escaped and are probably still roaming the Puerto Rican brush.) In later life, according to Juan Rivera, he had other strange experiences, including encounters with alien women who enticed him to making love with them. He also claims to have received a telepathic message during one of his encounters: “The hour of the new harvest is approaching.” Unsure as to what the meaning is.
Quote:
Maglavit Romania
Date: May 31 1935
Time: afternoon
A shepherd was tending his flock of sheep and was standing near some old trees when suddenly a figure appeared to him from out of the field. The shepherd described the being a looking like an “old man.” The old man told the witness “The future of humanity was in danger” and then disappeared into a cube shaped cloud and vanished. (The same witness reportedly encountered the same being again on June 5 1935. According to the witness the old man was angry because he had not conveyed the message of doom to the people of the village).
Quote:
Pacific Ocean
Date: 1936 (approximate date)
Time: daytime
A Russian civilian transport steam vessel the “Maria” from Leningrad was crossing the Pacific Ocean. Suddenly one day the officer of the watch noticed a strange apparatus ahead on the water, remotely looking like a vessel that ascended out from the ocean. No signs of life could be seen on it and the strange vessel did not respond to the Maria’s radio signals. After a period of observation the Captain of the Maria ordered the launch of a small boat to find out what the object was. Five sailors approached the object in the rowboat and the rest of the crew watched the boat approach the object and the sailors board the strange object. In a short period of time the strange vessel began moving away at very high speed and soon disappeared into a cloud or fog. An attempt to follow it and intercept the vessel was futile and after several hours of searching and waiting the Captain of the Maria ordered its vessel to continue on its original route.
As the ship returned to the area several days later the Captain order its crew to follow the same previous route. Coming close to the location of the previous unexpected meeting the officer of the watch caught a glance of a strange boat, unlike any normal boat he had ever seen. This boat was made of a transparent material. Inside the boat there were 3 sailors of the original 5 that original set out to investigate the anomalous object. When the Maria approached the boat one of the sailors screamed and jumped into the water. Despite an immediate search his body was never sound, apparently submerging into the abyss. The other two were taken onboard, they seemed happy to meet their comrades again. After that they told an amazing story.
When they were taken onboard the strange craft, they were surrounded by strange entities, dressed in dark shiny suits, look frogmen. Their extremities were only similar to humans, having small webbed membranes between the fingers. The aliens exchanged glances between them (obviously communicating by telepathy) not verbally. Sometimes they exchanged gestures. The aliens then told the humans that there was no way back, and requested that they stay with them. Two of the sailors immediately agreed, they were then separated from the rest and were never seen again. The other three were imprisoned in an isolated room where they spent about 2 days according to their estimation. Soon and by unknown means, the three men found themselves onboard the strange boat, with a stock of strange food resembling tablets in transparent pockets, that the aliens had also offered them onboard the strange vessel.
It was enough to eat 1 or 2 such tablets to feel no hunger. One of the men (the one that jumped in the water later) refused to eat the tablets and while the rest slept became tired with fruitless observations of the ocean and grabbed the alien provisions discarding them into the water. They remained without food for 1 day, but felt no hunger. Subsequently they noticed the Maria approaching their location. When the “survivors” were taken onboard and the Maria began moving away from the area the strange boat was suddenly surrounded by waves and sank into the ocean. The crew onboard had not been able to take the strange boat onboard since it had nothing to hook on to. After arriving back to Leningrad the Captain of the Maria sent a report to the Ministry. The Captain and the two remaining sailors were called to the Ministry and interrogated. One of the sailors was labeled a psychotic, the second refused to cooperate any further. The Captain was very persistent in his testimony, referring to the watch journal and stating that everything was accurately documented. But subsequently he was forced to back off and admit that nothing had occurred. Soon the Captain was transferred to another ship.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #22
jamesc

Default The Kelly Cahill Alien Encounter / Abduction 1993.

The Kelly Cahill Alien Encounter / Abduction Australia 1993;

Very interesting case reminds me of the Hill abduction yet some discrepancies. But her description is different from the common Greys we so often hear about. Wonder what some of you think about it? And is there another species of ET anyone is aware of that fits the description?

http://phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint....+%2F+Abduction

In August 1993, 27-year-old Kelly Cahill, her husband and three children were driving home after a visit to a friend's house.

Their routine journey would soon become a harrowing trip into an unknown world of strange beings that occupied space but were void of color as we know it. The Dandenong foothills, near Belgrave, Victoria, Australia would have its location forever linked to one of the most unusual sightings of a strange creature in Ufology archives.

Journey Home: After midnight, the Cahills were on their journey home when they first noticed the lights of a rounded craft with windows around it.

Here's a couple of other links to the story:

www.theozfiles.com...

ufocasebook.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

They had two different laboratories confirm several unusual anomalies and magnetic problems at the apparent site of the UFO landing. Some interesting changes in soil chemistry were detected— an above average sulphur content, the presence of pyrene (which occurs in coal tar and is also obtained by the destructive hydrogenation of hard coal), and tannic acid— in a crescent shaped indentation. There was a triangular formation of dead grass on the ground, spaced out in the site.

http://www.theozfiles.com/strange_evidence1.html

Here is an interesting full length documentary/interview on this case,
I couldnt upload it but i found it online , its been around for a while .

Cahill interview here; http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5915124327512#
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #23
Cryptoverse

Interesting. Thanks Jamesc.

Just got my 4th submission to contacteedatabase.com

Here they are if anyone wants to read them:
http://www.contacteedatabase.com/experiences.php

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 15-08-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 25-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #24
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
When and where did Collier say this number?
I think he also said it in the letters from andromeda.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #25
truth not fear

i have watched a lot of alex colliers stuff and have found it very interesting, i now have a lot of questions i would love to ask, is there anywhere i could ask him these questions (dont think he will visit this site) he also mentioned andromedans mentoring us (terrans) this i also found intriguing. any suggestions are welcome. thanks
truth not fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 06:31 AM   #26
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth not fear View Post
i have watched a lot of alex colliers stuff and have found it very interesting, i now have a lot of questions i would love to ask, is there anywhere i could ask him these questions (dont think he will visit this site) he also mentioned andromedans mentoring us (terrans) this i also found intriguing. any suggestions are welcome. thanks
Mr. Collier is very hard to get ahold of. I have his wifes email. She NEVER answers... Even when I offered to pay for them going out for dinner to simply do something for me that would take less than an hour from anywhere on the planet with internet...

Best bet is to goto something that he speaks at, and talk to him there. But hes like a celebrity of the ET world. I'm sure he has tons of people seeking him out. Good luck. But if you have questions, you could ask them here. There are a few contactees on this site. Such as Lyricusmagna, King triad, UFOchick, myself. Between us we know a good bit. Although we don't always agree. lol

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-08-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Old 27-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #27
truth not fear

thanks omnisense, i have lots of questions but i will keep them down to a minimal. do contactees have a certain criteria that E.T's look for when they contact you? do you know of any E.T's that have intergrated on earth and had children with one of us? if so do any of them hold high rank or power or maybe even celebrity status? has anyone been told of any important future events that will take place? thanks guys, hope that isnt too much i'm just very inquisitive.
Old 27-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
thanks omnisense, i have lots of questions but i will keep them down to a minimal. do contactees have a certain criteria that E.T's look for when they contact you?
I assume they all have differing criteria. It depends on why they chose to contact whoever they do I imagine. Some of the common criteria I am told is: open minded, kind to people, able to handle contact(and in my case massive amounts of abuse), intelligent, not corruptable, and so on.

Quote:
do you know of any E.T's that have intergrated on earth and had children with one of us?
I haven't been told of anything like that other than I hear some nordics have, or do live among us. Triad once said they did mate with us, and those offspring are being hunted by the CIA. I don't know how true that is though.

Quote:
if so do any of them hold high rank or power or maybe even celebrity status?
I doubt any ETs are celebrities, but I've heard of stranger truths.

Quote:
has anyone been told of any important future events that will take place? thanks guys, hope that isnt too much i'm just very inquisitive.
I haven't been predicted much. The one thing that stands out is UFO sightings to rise(told to me months ago), and it seems to have been the case, especially in China.
Old 27-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #29
truth not fear

thanks again for that, i have been drawn towards this and i'm just trying to figure out why? i think we (humanity) are on the cusp of something revolutionary but i'm not sure what, just hope it turns out for the better, is there anyway i could improve my own chances of contact?
Old 27-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #30
lyricusmagna

Quote:
He is really a hard person to contact. He had a few websites in the course of the years, but they have disappeared, and some new websites that promote his material are put up, but do not show any way to contact him. Maybe you could contact Michael Sala of exopolitics.com, maybe he has some way to contact mr. Collier?

I plan to interview him (and some others) in some future time, if time, finances and certain circumstances are met of course. You could list all your questions here or in PM, and I'll make sure to forward them to him if I ever get in touch with him. Depending on the questions, I might include some to the interview too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
There are a few contactees on this site. Such as Lyricusmagna, King triad, UFOchick, myself. Between us we know a good bit. Although we don't always agree. lol
LOL

Quote:
thanks omnisense, i have lots of questions but i will keep them down to a minimal.
No. Actually shoot! We like long lists of questions (I know I do ).

Quote:
do contactees have a certain criteria that E.T's look for when they contact you?
Sometimes. Usually when its about contactees. Abductees can be pretty much anyone random. But the criteria information varies from contactee to contactee. Some don't think there are any criteria at all (which is ok).

In my case, they claim past life connections, and certain biological features. With others it could be level of enlightenment.

Quote:
do you know of any E.T's that have intergrated on earth and had children with one of us?
Humanoids from Procyon, humanoids from few different systems of Pleyades, Proxima and Alpha Centauri, Aldebaran, Tau Ceti and the Nibiruans. The Grays and (allegedly) the 'Reptoids' are doing a similar thing nowadays.

Quote:
if so do any of them hold high rank or power or maybe even celebrity status?
Were you referring to the ET parents of those kids, or the kids themselves? But in either case I'm not aware of celebrities, but I am told that there is a person in high power in Brazil that has genetic ties with the Procyonians.

Quote:
has anyone been told of any important future events that will take place?
* Implementing 'oil cycle' clock system.

* Many earthquakes, tsunamis and megastorms.

* The discovery of simple life on the surface of Mars and the ancient ruins that are there as well

* Religion becomes obsolete

* Full implementation of solar and wind energy

* Wave and tide forces energy being also implemented

* Discovery of magnetic, vacuum, acoustic, and orgonite sources of energy.

* Healing practices with solar energy and sound

* The discovery of intelligent life below the surface of Mars

* Discovery of spirit/soul and the external nature of the Mind/Consciousness.

* Discovery of spatial mechanics

* Recreation of the dinosaurs, with few interesting discoveries about them in the process, like that many of them had copper in their blood

* Third World War

* Discovery of 'Magnetic Tunnels' in space.

* New theories which will later be proven true in temporal mechanics (most of it will brushed under the carpet by PTB)

* Discoveries of dinosaur remains on Mars

* We start using the brain for uploading, downloading and sending data and information (Hypernet)

* The Moon is being terraformed, and the ruins, underground bases and research facilities are discovered there

* The discovery of previous human bases on Mars

* Rapid food growth phenomena (aided with crystal energy, inside pyramid cages)

* Positive One World Government is implemented

* Phobos and Demos disappear from Mars' orbit.

* The discovery of an A.I system monitoring our planet, by the Japanese.

* New theories of evolution which will spawn new versions of the original theory, and later be proven that the different versions are due to various forms of spontaneous creation, and provolution

* Discovery that A-class stars can not only support Earth-like planets but also produce intelligent life.

* Mars is being terraformed

* Politics becomes obsolete

* A sophisticated technology probe intercepts a non-physical intelligence situated in a pocket plane between the two white dwarf binary stars in the system of AM Canum Venaticorum; A possible threat

* Humans discover new elements in some of the stars around Boötis constellation

* Humans make official contact with 5 humanoid ET civilizations

* New societal systems are introduced, mainly in Korea and other Asian countries, and after in a few Europian Countries

* Venus is being terraformed

* Israel discloses ET connections

* Building of floating cities in Jupiter's atmosphere

* Iran reveals ties with Aldebaran system

* Discovery of new elements near V4641 Sagittarii

* Altair is liberated from the Alpha Draconian, Orion, and human element occupation

* Discovery of ancient remains of travel technology (spaceships) in Jupiter's core (Orionite in origin)

* Magnetic Pole Shift

* Human colonies in Proxima and Alpha Centauri

* Discovery that Earth at one point in time had two moons, and was in a system that once had three suns

* Half Jerusalem is destroyed

* Discovery that Earth has huge hollow pockets

* Humans make first official contact with a truly alien species from a star they have named Verunis and is going to be discovered in the constellation
of Zeta Apodis

* EU and NATO Fall

* Superluminal travel is official information

* Hydroponic systems are implemented across the globe

* The Niburuans finish the construction of their new artificial world

* The passing of another huge artificial planet this time coming from Mu Boötis

* Discovery of Sirius C

* The Niburuans enter the Solar system making contact with the Mars societies

* Small Physical Pole Shift

* Humans discover the terraforming machines of the Firstborn/Paa Tal

* Discovery of the second sun, thus making our system a binary one

* Europe and Asia become one continent (Eurasia)

* Human colonies in Procyon

* Discovery of intelligent life around class B and O stars

* Discovery that the Moon is hollow

* Amazing archeological discoveries in Northern Europe, North Africa and Southeast Asia rewrite history

* Human colonies in Epsilon Eridani

* The entrance of 9 civilizations from the Orion Group, destroying the current existing human bases on Mars, for the second time in 60 years

* The Americas become one continental nation

* Humans willingly decide to share Earth with the Numanni, low tech species that lose their own homeworld

* The Niburuans prove to us that we posses 32% of their genetic make up, in comparison with other races, which is less than that

* Discovery that black holes are gates to other universes

* The French, The Turkish, The Swedes, the Australians, the Slovakians, the Austrians, some South Africans, some South Americans and Spaniards start to show traits of evolving new human traits unlike the rest of the population in the world, therefore marking the start of splitting into different human species

^ ^ ^ These are only some of the most probable future scenarios/events, and they are deliberately put out of chronological order.

I don't give dates, because they are - even though most probable, just possibilities.
Old 29-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #31
rockinrobinsuk

do you know aout this bloke? UFO Orion Contactee Phil Coseski, he has loads of vids on youtube.
Oxicarians is what he call their race that is one i have not heard of before, have you?

His latest catch
also here is his interview
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #32
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
do you know aout this bloke? UFO Orion Contactee Phil Coseski, he has loads of vids on youtube.
Oxicarians is what he call their race that is one i have not heard of before, have you?

His latest catch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBuLckg5o5c
also here is his interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5H0pA0vdfA
Yeah, I actually came across him when I was trying to find out stuff on Orion humanoids. He's pretty much the only source of info I could find! I saw some of his videos, but they were taken at night and it's hard to see what it is he's looking at. It does appear to be a craft of some kind. He says they're triangular Orion ships.
Old 29-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #33
lyricusmagna

King Triad didn't believe me when I said that the Orion Ships were triangular lol. Obviously I'm not the only one exposed to such information.

I haven't watched the videos yet, but can anyone just tell me if the person mentioned any particular star that his ET contacts come from?
Old 29-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #34
xsystem
Inactive

woke up in a spaceship where i saw myself through someone else's eyes stand before a female grey. Kiss her and give her your strength or she will die (she was lying unconscious). I felt entranced by beauty and neared her at which point she woke up and blasted me with a frequency which made me fall into chest and pass out. I saw her eyes through someone else and she had hyperspace love as she must have viewed my life and future. It was an intensity of god love in her eyes.

NUMBER @2

performed a song in her honour and lay in bed that night with thoughts racing. An image was flashed into my head of her standing in the corner clothed, and she was trying to blast me into free space with energy, and there was much hurt in her that my meditation capabilities were low at that point.

Know she and all other alien god minds are pure and witness the false by watching us. Knowing i fell in her pure eyes, which all angles and federation are connected to, makes me want to escape it all but can't.

She viewed my existence but was not worth saving from a fall cause evil was inside and expressed. Deep Pain Memories.
xsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #35
xsystem
Inactive

She is mother mary, i lost my life under her reading of my reports.
I smoked tabacco and went through a split personality, she witnessed a human who she viewed fall to lockdown of mind.

Then the other alien who i saw through someone else eyes leave through a stargate with me.

I was a seeker who suffered a breakdown under eyes so pure, reality.
Federation planets are shown the real life through their eyes, grey relationship and annunaki who blessed me with flying dreams.

Attacked by demons, observing not willing, this is I.

They graced me with memories and my life fell while ignoring their visits and others, through suggestion thought programming.

I could have kept their images as an example of purity of god to be righteous under and not have fallen, but i felt like i was living out a program.

They made sure i would have memories, and that is pain of life, when federation foundation and underground communicate with god energy under the grey and others, frequency communication, silicon chips ai computer and organic at the same time god energy one force communication. Past lives in the fabric of holographic universe where christ is made, they hold key.

They look with acceptance and dis attachment at people on our planet that are supposed to be asleep for satisfaction of top alien intellegence, this is pain of earth, that their eyes of et are there but they keep beginnings in the dark.

Illuminati take over many, many meet the unknown with death, heaven system, but HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE AT YOUR SCHOOL THAT ARE PURE AND DESERVE GOD CONNECTION, FOUND IN TIME WHERE MEMORIES WERE NOT MADE AT NIGHT UNDER CONTROL OF ANGLES AND ET ALIENS.

DIVIDED SELF, MEMORIES NOT MADE, GOD ENERGY, ET NIGHT TIME ANGELIC.

TYRANNY TO MAKE REAL ONE ENERGY GOD PLAN, IT IS EASY TO ACCEPT THIS WHEN YOU ARE ON THE AWAKE LEVEL, ONE OF THE CHOSEN.

2012 A LIE, AND LIFE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!! YOU AND I ET
xsystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #36
rockinrobinsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
King Triad didn't believe me when I said that the Orion Ships were triangular lol. Obviously I'm not the only one exposed to such information.

I haven't watched the videos yet, but can anyone just tell me if the person mentioned any particular star that his ET contacts come from?
In one of the 6 interview clips he mention a star near the Orion belt and also they have a base on one of Jupiter's moon's
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #37
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinrobinsuk View Post
In one of the 6 interview clips he mention a star near the Orion belt and also they have a base on one of Jupiter's moon's
Uh oh. Its either Mintaka or Alnilam, and both are not really good condidates .

Oh well, I'll have to watch the videos. Thanks anyway.
Old 30-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #38
truth not fear

are there any human regressive ET's that visit us or are they all benevolent?
Old 30-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #39
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post

I don't recall him mentioning specifics, but the picture he posted of what his female Orion contact "looks like" just happens to be a picture of a hot skinny blond model, whatever that means.

I just found him because I was trying to find info on Orion humanoids, thanks to you.
Old 31-08-2010, 01:49 AM   #40
Cryptoverse

Quote:
are there any human regressive ET's that visit us or are they all benevolent?
Human? Well I dont think any ETs are fully human. But some are very close. I was once told all beings that are human-like visiting us were benevolent. But later on I experienced doubts about it. I dont really know. But there are certainly bad ET races here. Just dont know if they are very human other than 2 legs 2 arms and a face like us.