Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 18-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #41
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
I wouldn't even bother paying attention to this if I wouldn't have seen a dream of an alien invasion 3 days after the failed missile test. Now, I don't jump on bandwagons, especially if fear-based ones, but I woke up very unsettled because I tend to see dreams about past lives around this time and this was in the future, around June 2010 I believe. The abnormal thing about the ships was that a lot of them were black blocks/squares. The news weren't reporting the ships, even though the sky was almost filled with them. I even tried to convince myself that it was perhaps some new Nasa technology...

Perhaps it was just a nightmare and nothing else.
did it look like an actual physical invasion? or almost holographic/graphically rendered?? Cos just recently I've been having those types of ones.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #42
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
did it look like an actual physical invasion? or almost holographic/graphically rendered?? Cos just recently I've been having those types of ones.
I dont think real alines would invade us, theyd come down and try to be mates with us...They can take out a few scumbags like Blair and rockefeller etc....
Its on Yahoo also....
SO MANY STORIES LATELY ON UFOS!!!
everywhere...
Preconditioning?!!
I think something is coming!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20091218/...w-870a197.html
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #43
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
Curious indeed , A bit like 2 passenger planes getting hijacked and flying unmolested into two heavily populated buildings...

Makes you wonder
, Good point, as the saying goes,"nothing is more easily manipulated than genus that is not street wise".

Last edited by jamesc; 18-12-2009 at 07:05 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #44
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
do you?

that's nice for you

and you had to say this about drug production in Afghanistan by the Taliban

"The west should leave Afghanistan, the Taliban were already on the verge of being defeated by the Northern Alliance. The invasion allowed the Taliban to retreat and escape to the rural areas where they raised money by organising the poppy harvest. In effect the invasion turned from the Northern Alliance wiping the Taliban off the map to allowing the Taliban to control half the worlds drug supply and place them on the cusp of taking Pakistan."

well worth listening to what you have to say then

Thank you for digging up my old posts, nice to know someone is watching over me.

Edit, and the relevance is?
Or don't you like me?

Last edited by rhydra; 18-12-2009 at 08:03 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:17 PM   #45
decim

UFO Pyramid Over Moscow

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #46
chipstyxx

Why isn't there more footage or photos or any other witnesses? I know it's a bit nippy in Russia but you would have people out on the streets gawping, people would be calling the police. Why was there no reaction from the Russian airforce? Just think how many people saw and filmed the Norway Spiral. Many of them started asking questions right away too. I think this footage is a bit fishy.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #47
morphal

The Telegraph is reporting that there has been frenzied speculation in Russia that this was an alien spacecraft. The clips have been playing repeatedly on Russian news channels and is at the top of Russia's version of youtube... that makes you wonder why it isn't all over the news here. I saw this article on Rense:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...r-Kremlin.html

If I hadn't seen it there, I wouldn't have known about this event - a giant pyramid hovering over Red Square in Russia - which is quite shocking. Alongside with the Norway spiral... -perhaps we really are in for something before year's end. Whether it is a real visitation ('invasion?'), friendly or hostile, or a Bluebeam psy op would remain to be seen. But it's true, major UFO events are popping up more and more frequently. The Norway and Kremlin events though, have a heavy sense about them to me... I've been in a state of foreboding for several months now, and the skies have been very strange as well.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #48
funkyjesus
Banned

The pyramid in the video on the Guardian is near identical to that pyramid video someone posted on this forum a week or two ago. It has to be the same thing.
funkyjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #49
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I think it's already been established that the blue spiral was a Russian missile test that went embarrassingly wrong.
do you?

that's nice for you

and you had to say this about drug production in Afghanistan by the Taliban

"The west should leave Afghanistan, the Taliban were already on the verge of being defeated by the Northern Alliance. The invasion allowed the Taliban to retreat and escape to the rural areas where they raised money by organising the poppy harvest. In effect the invasion turned from the Northern Alliance wiping the Taliban off the map to allowing the Taliban to control half the worlds drug supply and place them on the cusp of taking Pakistan."

well worth listening to what you have to say then:
well said , he is always typing the most ridiculous 'i believe the official line' type statements

that taliban nonsense he wrote takes the biscuit (whatever that means)
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #50
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbnix View Post
Velma - I saw this pyramid in surrey UK, it came out of a spiral of light much like the one in Norway, only smaller and not lasting as long. It also cloaked itself whilst over our heads. The object looked too solid to be flying by conventional means. I have read about the tr3b craft built during project aurora and have seen them too, but the pyramid just looks like it's from another planet.
interesting, it looked like a hologram to me , like if I were a company that did this stuff, and wanted to 'demonstrate' what i could do , I would certainly design something that slowly rotates to show off the technology.

reading your post contradicts my 'holo' theory but as i ponder it more I am certain that a slowly rotating pyramid is likely to be the level they had (in secret) in the 1980's. I think holo tech these days is far more advanced, they made pretty convincing (at a glance) holographic planes in 2001 so a pyramid that just spins and does nothing else is 'primitive' holo tech by todays standards.
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #51
mr e man

That is exactly the same as the UFO spotted over the merryhill shopping centre in england. Will try to find it.
REAL LIES

!!!!Ranters and bloggers needed for new website niceness.!!!!
mr e man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #52
mr e man

here it is

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/1...er-merry-hill/
REAL LIES

!!!!Ranters and bloggers needed for new website niceness.!!!!

Last edited by mr e man; 18-12-2009 at 11:16 PM.
mr e man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #53
romas

I can't help but to remmeber the army officers testimony that UFO shot down a missile in flight. If there is connection here it could be that, failed missile, a ufo warning?
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #54
morphal

What about this Scotland report:

"They [the photographs] show a large stationary, diamond-shaped object past which, it appears, a small jet aircraft is flying. The negatives have been considered by the relevant staff who have established that the jet aircraft is a Harrier (and also identified a barely visible second aircraft, again probably a Harrier) but have reached no definite conclusion regarding the large object."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...O-mystery.html

Quote:
Most of the UFO "sightings" contained in the national archives were ultimately explained away. But the Scottish event still remains a mystery.

According to the files, the Ministry of Defence first became aware of the existence of the craft when the Daily Record newspaper presented it with six colour photographs of the object. The UFO seen by two men, one of whom captured it on camera, as it hovered in daylight near the A9, at Calvine, north of Pitlochry, on August 4, 1990.

The witnesses said it hovered for about 10 minutes – during which time military aircraft were also seen making a series of low-level passes – before moving upwards, out of sight, at great speed.
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #55
cheeb
Banned

Default Merryhill/Bettyhill/Barneyhill...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr e man View Post
That is exactly the same as the UFO spotted over the merryhill shopping centre in england. Will try to find it.

So These Annuki Are Looking For Bargains At TK Max...!!!

Inflation On Niburu Has Gone Hyper According To My Intergalactic Ashtar Freinds...!!!

cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 02:57 AM   #56
funkyjesus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr e man View Post
It's nothing like that. The thing in the two videos from Russia is like a giant 3D pyramid, the thing you posted is the stereotype triangle UFO.
funkyjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:09 AM   #57
deca

TR-3A Black Manta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TR-3A_Black_Manta

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #58
veritasvoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyjesus View Post
It's nothing like that. The thing in the two videos from Russia is like a giant 3D pyramid, the thing you posted is the stereotype triangle UFO.
Very similar motion though. That Merryhill footage is either really great CGI, or the clearest footage of a UFO I've ever seen.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #59
veritasvoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Comparisons:

The Horten 2-29, the "Nazi stealth fighter":

A mockup of the craft that Kenneth Arnold reported sighting in 1947; not really a "flying saucer" at all:

veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #60
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
I wouldn't even bother paying attention to this if I wouldn't have seen a dream of an alien invasion 3 days after the failed missile test. Now, I don't jump on bandwagons, especially if fear-based ones, but I woke up very unsettled because I tend to see dreams about past lives around this time and this was in the future, around June 2010 I believe. The abnormal thing about the ships was that a lot of them were black blocks/squares. The news weren't reporting the ships, even though the sky was almost filled with them. I even tried to convince myself that it was perhaps some new Nasa technology...

Perhaps it was just a nightmare and nothing else.
dam i got a electronic dream with space ships in it .....throw broadcast to brain technology....just thought they were playing a clip from avatar movie ....i get this alot....sometimes i can even interact with these nowadays .......

it looked more like a scene form this youtube clip 1.26

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 19-12-2009 at 03:38 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote