Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 09-11-2014, 03:09 AM   #1
fanof2012

Default What did happen 16.4 billion years ago?

Those who study the work of Carl Johan Calleman know that there was some major event that happened 16.4 billion years ago, but it couldn't have been the Big Bang because the Big Bang Theory has been debunked. There was no Big Bang; the fact that everything is ONE INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS implies it! So what did happen 16.4 billion years ago? My guess: TIMELINE GENOCIDE

Those who study the work of Andrew Bartzis know that there was a timeline genocide 54 million years ago where karma was all made new all over again. And in a private session I did with George Kavassilas, he said that on October 28, 2011 (the date that Calleman gave as his true "end date" on the Mayan calendar of consciousness) there were many timelines coming together and the male and female energies emanating from the center of the Milky Way galaxy reached a state of equilibrium. So could this provide evidence that the start date around 16.4 billion years ago according to Calleman was a timeline genocide of some sort? Who knows, I don't know.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:18 AM   #2
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
1. the Big Bang Theory has been debunked. There was no Big Bang..
2. the fact that everything is ONE INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS implies it!
1. i'd like to see this, please.
2. there is no conflict between the big bang and the idea of universal consciousness.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
swamideva

I have never seen any evidence of anything being created from an explosion only destruction.

Last edited by swamideva; 09-11-2014 at 12:33 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #4
swamideva

Explosion is natures destructive force, implosion is its creative force.

* VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER: COMPREHEND AND COPY NATURE - DVD. A Film by Franz Fitzke. The first movie about the work and legacy of Viktor Schauberger. A comprehensive study of historical facts, current research, and various practical applications for both technology and the natural world. The Austrian forester Viktor Schauberger (1885 - 1958) is today considered to be one of the pioneers of modern water research and holistic nature observation. Already during the first half of the 20th century, he warned insistently against the consequences of unrestricted exploitation of the environment. As an alternative, he propagated a radical rethinking of our attitudes towards nature, and the development of completely new methods of energy production that are in harmony with nature. He formulated his so-called "C & C" Principle: to Comprehend and Copy Nature! The applications of his ideas and his inventions include devices for qualitative water refinement (the creation of "living water"), spiral water pipes that reduce friction, river regulation in accordance with natural water flow, and the generation of energy from air and water using nature's own principles of motion based on suction and inward spiral movement -- the "Implosion" Principle

Last edited by swamideva; 09-11-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:38 PM   #5
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I have never seen any evidence of anything being created from an explosion only destruction.
you can not see thoughts or hear anyone think..BANG..'wtf was that'... infinite consiousness was born.

well thats my theory anyway
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
you can not see thoughts or hear anyone think..BANG..'wtf was that'... infinite consiousness was born.

well thats my theory anyway

Quote:
infinite consiousness was born
Infinite means by definition eternal, limitless, having no beginning or no end, always existing.

So how does that which eternally exists get born?

The Infinite and Eternal Nature of the Universe as a Sinusoidal Flux in the Space-Time Continuum

Last edited by swamideva; 09-11-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

Infinite means by definition eternal, limitless, having no beginning or no end, always existing.

So how does that which eternally exists get born?

The Infinite and Eternal Nature of the Universe as a Sinusoidal Flux in the Space-Time Continuum
Thats only by one definition, infinite to me means limitless or goes on forever, every thing has to come from some where..If the universe is constantly expanding where is it expanding from?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Thats only by one definition, infinite to me means limitless or goes on forever, every thing has to come from some where..If the universe is constantly expanding where is it expanding from?
Therein is the conundrum of trying to understand the infinite with limited senses.

The answer is understood when the mind is transcended and the our eternal nature is realised.

The universe seems to be expanding its toroidal.

The explanation is here. Easily understood in layman's terms.

The Torus is the most fundamental flow pattern of energy in the universe. When Nassim Haramein added torque and Coriolis forces to Albert Einstein's field equations, instead of predicting that space-time curves to infinity producing a black hole that looks like a funnel curving to a point of singularity, his equations predicted that the structure of all black holes is that of a dual torus. Each hemisphere CURLS (not just curves) to singularity in the center like water going down the drain.

For more on black hole dynamics, see Nassim Haramein's paper "The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of and Coriolis Forces in Einstein's Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory"
from the website of his foundation The Resonance Project:
http://resonance.is/explore/publications/