Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 03-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
fanof2012

Default Timeline physics

During my recent private session with Autralian ET contactee and metaphysics expert George Kavassilas, we discussed how timelines work. George explained to me that there is one main organic timeline, and there are other timelines that branch off of this timeline. However, every branching timeline will eventually go back to the main organic timeline.
He also explained that when beings want to change reality to suit their purpose, they can use their time travel technology to look into the future to see what will happen and then do those things that they saw so that the future suits their agenda. Seeing future US presidents and then grooming those presidents (as seen on the Time Travel episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura") is a perfect example of this.
They can also go back in time to suit their agendas. If they don't like the state of affairs in the present time, they can go back in time and then do something in the past so that a new timeline will branch off that does suit their agenda. There are a couple key things to point out. First, if they do create a new timeline by traveling into the past, that alternate timeline will eventually go back to the main organic timeline no matter how much the time traveling beings toy around with it. Second of all, there is no such thing as the grandfather paradox. If you go back in time and kill your paternal grandfather before your father is born, you will not vanish out of existence because by killing your grandfather, you will have created another timeline.
Also, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis has explained that there are 3 timelines in existence at the present time, the main organic one and what he calls the "upper and lower" timelines. However, George Kavassilas explained that he considers Bartzis' claim to be his own point of view because the upper and lower timelines do contain other timelines that branch off of them, even though they can be grouped into 3 timelines.
And while I am not an expert on the type of technology that government/Illuminati forces use to time travel, I can say that Area 51 prominently uses time travel technology, as Andrew Bartzis has explained.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:59 AM   #2
j35p3r4d0

There is one timeline, end of story.

There are no branching timelines.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
ufochick

Interesting. I have found the future to be probable and not set. The closer and the less complicated the event is the easier it is for those of us who can flip forward to "see".
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #4
1zenith
Banned

Default WOW interesting.

Physics was a class i never took. LOL

You are getting into very complicated stuff.
We D I forums members DONT like stuff over our heads. lol

I do know this. You can DIE at 11 or 2yrs old. IT doesnt matter.

You will still be age 30 when you go to the heaven realm.
Sylvia Browne was right about that.
Now, I dont know about the 5-12Ds though.

You don't age regardless.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #5
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Interesting. I have found the future to be probable and not set. The closer and the less complicated the event is the easier it is for those of us who can flip forward to "see".
The thing about that...

If you think it's not set, that's because you're not determining it predictively. (You are in fact better not to do this without extreme caution, because you can really seal your own fate, no joke.)

As for 'flipping forward'.. I think you're really simplifying temporal physics as though you yourself can just willy-nilly flip a page and see.

Which is slightly irritating considering you are suggesting the future is not 'set'. Seeing the future DOES make it unavoidable. Often there is a slight lack of clarity which affords variation, when there is none sept in your imagination and perception.

This is why people don't want to know their fate. Sure, I would love to know some winning lottery numbers... but it's about the method, and for that time you are set, and who knows what else you might see, locked down for generations.

People say there is alternate time-lines because what that is for them is their thoughts regarding that, not the inalienable certainty.

There are more people who say they conduct temporal operations than there remains those who really do.

I think everyone who ever reads this should take a few minutes to consider what would happen if quantum computers and the global information network was to become a temporal device.....

Do you want to see the universe ensnared into a sick machine of mans creation? Could you then ever destroy that machine/ and how far into the future would it seal the fate of mankind?

Consider if that was real right now, because some people are concerned regarding this, and quite seriously.
Old 17-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #6
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
During my recent private session with Autralian ET contactee and metaphysics expert George Kavassilas, we discussed how timelines work. George explained to me that there is one main organic timeline, and there are other timelines that branch off of this timeline. However, every branching timeline will eventually go back to the main organic timeline.
He also explained that when beings want to change reality to suit their purpose, they can use their time travel technology to look into the future to see what will happen and then do those things that they saw so that the future suits their agenda. Seeing future US presidents and then grooming those presidents (as seen on the Time Travel episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura") is a perfect example of this.
They can also go back in time to suit their agendas. If they don't like the state of affairs in the present time, they can go back in time and then do something in the past so that a new timeline will branch off that does suit their agenda. There are a couple key things to point out. First, if they do create a new timeline by traveling into the past, that alternate timeline will eventually go no matter how much the time traveling beings toy around with it. Second of all, there is no such thing as the grandfather paradox. If you go back in time and kill your paternal grandfather before your father is born, you will not vanish out of existence because by killing your grandfather, you will have created another timeline.
Also, galactic historian and akashic records reader Andrew Bartzis has explained that there are 3 timelines in existence at the present time, the main organic one and what he calls the "upper and lower" timelines. However, George Kavassilas explained that he considers Bartzis' claim to be his own point of view because the upper and lower timelines do contain other timelines that branch off of them, even though they can be grouped into 3 timelines.
And while I am not an expert on the type of technology that government/Illuminati forces use to time travel, I can say that Area 51 prominently uses time travel technology, as Andrew Bartzis has explained.
So all branches merge back to the original organic timeline with no paradoxes.

You go back in time, kill your grandfather, the timeline in which you were never born branches off, yeh, 2 timelines, one you're in it, one you're not.

Then the branched off timeline goes back to the main organic timeline, one you're alive one you're dead ! isn't that a paradox ? 2 in 1. Or does the branched off timeline disappear ? Interesting.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #7
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post

You go back in time, kill your grandfather, the timeline in which you were never born branches off, yeh, 2 timelines, one you're in it, one you're not.

Then the branched off timeline goes back to the main organic timeline, one you're alive one you're dead ! isn't that a paradox ? 2 in 1. Or does the branched off timeline disappear ? Interesting.

Once again I need to point out this is not in fact correct.

You should not be using that sort of incorrect reasoning to make conclusions.

This is the hypothetical reasoning of how these things function in the sense that they do not function in this way regardless.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 18-12-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 18-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by j35p3r4d0 View Post
Once again I need to point out this is not in fact correct.

You should not be using that sort of incorrect reasoning to make conclusions.

This is the hypothetical reasoning of how these things function in the sense that they do not function in this way regardless.
In an infinite universe, with infinite possibility, all that can be & ever will be,

unlimited potential, illusory time & matter, I would think the concept of temporal physics bigger than we know, currently.

To make 'incorrect reasoning' is simply demonstrating a curious mind. I have drawn no conclusions that are unmovable.
Old 19-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #9
fanof2012

Quote:

You are not dead in the main organic timeline, you just traveled out of it. And the alternate timeline disappears when it merges with the main organic one. And the key to understanding all this is that space and time are illusions.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #10
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
In an infinite universe, with infinite possibility, all that can be & ever will be,

unlimited potential, illusory time & matter, I would think the concept of temporal physics bigger than we know, currently.

To make 'incorrect reasoning' is simply demonstrating a curious mind. I have drawn no conclusions that are unmovable.
Time and matter are not illusiary. This is a typical comment I see from people who really don't show proper understanding of what they're talking about.

What that's attempting is to generalize everything so you can make more generalizations which is somewhat not the point of metaphor.

Bigger than you know? How about rather logical but you're not even beginning.

Are you suggesting to me the grandeur or illusions? Do not carry them out for other people to agree if you are seeking truth.

If your curiosity is to suggest that this is all beyond you.... then I should remind you that you are NOT being curious, and that this is all well able to be grasped by the discerning layman much better than you here repeating this sort of extreme generalization.

What is curious is to explore, so how are you exploring only by failing to see? A man with no legs does not walk, and this is a example of the negative reductionist 'what is not' doctrine of failed mainstream 'new age' agendas.

I'm sure everyone feels really clever being overly vague and presumptuous because people say the same things, and that is not the conduct of someone engaged in temporal operations.

You needn't believe me because there is not some 'infinite possibility' when you are failing to exert that to it's advent. The possibility there is of infinite failure.

Do not rely on other peoples work.
Old 19-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #11
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
And the key to understanding all this is that space and time are illusions.
This is endemic of a fundamental lack of respect for reality. A lack of respect shows a lack of understanding.
Old 19-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #12
j35p3r4d0

"re·al·i·ty

The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them"

You are very much-so working with the idealised metaphors.

Edit; In which case, now I need to point out that metaphysics is in no way a generalized correspondence between micro and macro-cosmic functionality in it's proper forms.

Please be more specific.

Last edited by j35p3r4d0; 19-12-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Old 20-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012;1061892140[U
]You are not dead in the main organic timeline, you just traveled out of it.[/U] And the alternate timeline disappears when it merges with the main organic one. And the key to understanding all this is that space and time are illusions.

Yes, so you left the original timeline, but if you go back in time and kill your grandfather, you can never have been born in the 1st place, you would cease to exist, if you cease to exist (are never born) how can you kill your grandfather ? Paradox.

It is illusory but if you slap a hologram it sure feels real !

I can see with the multiverse theory you could return to a universe which was not the same one you left, but there would be 2 of you, but you could return to a different one again where you had been killed, this could go on forever.

Last edited by jupiter12; 20-12-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 20-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
jupiter12

Quote:
Time and matter are not illusiary. This is a typical comment I see from people who really don't show proper understanding of what they're talking about.

What that's attempting is to generalize everything so you can make more generalizations which is somewhat not the point of metaphor.

Are you suggesting to me the grandeur or illusions? Do not carry them out for other people to agree if you are seeking truth.

If your curiosity is to suggest that this is all beyond you.... then I should remind you that you are NOT being curious, and that this is all well able to be grasped by the discerning layman much better than you here repeating this sort of extreme generalization.

What is curious is to explore, so how are you exploring only by failing to see? A man with no legs does not walk, and this is a example of the negative reductionist 'what is not' doctrine of failed mainstream 'new age' agendas.

I'm sure everyone feels really clever being overly vague and presumptuous because people say the same things, and that is not the conduct of someone engaged in temporal operations.

You needn't believe me because there is not some 'infinite possibility' when you are failing to exert that to it's advent. The possibility there is of infinite failure.

That's telling me then !!
Old 20-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #15
jupiter12

Quote:

David Icke 'We Are Infinite Possibility' - Perception Deception -

This is David Icke.com
Old 20-12-2013, 10:17 PM   #16
tortle

The "only one reality" idea is limited to Newtonian Physics, and the idea of fixed points in space, It's outdated.

Quantum physics supports the multiple reality/shifting model. The observer collapses the wave in a particular direction, causes the shift.

If people are looking to shift/create their own reality you can read my big post about it on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/c...r_own_reality/
Listen to the audio links there too.

Last edited by tortle; 20-12-2013 at 10:17 PM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #17
tortle

Also listen to this woman, she has a degree in Physics and talks about why reality shifting works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjByFTpR2o

If we accept quantum behavior on the micro level, then we must also accept it on the macro level, our daily lives.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #18
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Also listen to this woman, she has a degree in Physics and talks about why reality shifting works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjByFTpR2o

If we accept quantum behavior on the micro level, then we must also accept it on the macro level, our daily lives.

and the Super Macro - level 'The Universe' (Universal body)

every star a representation of a photon ( visa versa) - holographic, a fractal, sacred geometry, mathematical universe,

each part contains a complete representation of the 'whole'

the Universe in the belt of Orion (Men In Black)

as above so below

Last edited by jupiter12; 21-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.