Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:44 AM   #201
deadhawk

no, love exists whether you accept it or not
but deities are not tied in any way to this feeling
what i mean is faith in god, gods or their supplicants is not required to know and accept love
with out gods love there IS still love with out the faith that god loves you, there IS still love
love is not gods to give or receive, it is ours to know

Last edited by deadhawk; 06-03-2014 at 01:48 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #202
toru

Lightbulb [ LOVE is of the God ]

[ LOVE is of the God ]

LOVE is the FORCE of the God makes and keeps this world exist as it does.
The awareness of the creature being to love is to appreciate the gifted
awareness and the God's Nature and mind not to be overly selfish to care
for everyone.
toru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #203
grandmasterp
Banned

I agree with what you say there.
You are considering ' Invisible Friend Love' some sort of love involving some sort of 'God' or 'God- idea' which is an invisible something or other that you don't get to see sitting opposite you eating breakfast every morning.
Mine was about experiential love between two human beings, the sort of love we might or might not really and definitely encounter with another human being or 'partner' for want of a better term.
This guy says it better than I ever could.....
"If the word “love” is understood in the deepest way, why do we need to say “long-term commitment”? If love is real, we do not need long or short-term commitments, or even a wedding ceremony. True love includes the sense of responsibility, accepting the other person as he is, with all his strengths and weaknesses. If we like only the best things in the person, that is not love. We have to accept his weaknesses and bring our patience, understanding, and energy to help him transform. Love is maitri, the capacity to bring joy and happiness, and karuna, the capacity to transform pain and suffering. This kind of love can only be good for people. It cannot be described as negative or destructive. It is safe. It guarantees everything."
( Thich Nhat Hanh)

Last edited by grandmasterp; 06-03-2014 at 12:07 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:15 PM   #204
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by toru View Post
[ LOVE is of the God ]

LOVE is the FORCE of the God makes and keeps this world exist as it does.
The awareness of the creature being to love is to appreciate the gifted
awareness and the God's Nature and mind not to be overly selfish to care
for everyone.
The kind of feeling you continually link to the word GOD to, needs no labels, each individual is born with this instinct and knows not its name because it has none as in nature who is now waking up very quickly indeed.

As the cycle of dark turns to light comes around, IE the SON/SUN, the birds do it, the bees do it, it is in the air and as the air warms one makes hay.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:09 PM   #205
toru

Lightbulb [ To love is to do ]

[ To love is to do ]

If you are talking of "love" as such to say "I love you!" or "Do you love me?" you
should think about what you are actually saying(doing) with it. It most likely "I
love you" = "Would you PLEASE be my girl"? Or worse still, could be saying "Please
let me do(what?)"? Earthling seem to miss-use the word "love". To love means to
care for well being of yourself or others. If you want to be able to care for
other's well being you need to be a well being yourself. First you need to love(
appreciate) yourself to be good and respectable to your own knowing to be happy
with yourself. If you have not mastered your own life how do you supposed to guide
your children for their well being?
To love is not to say so but to do.

By the way, what happened to the most important point I have made for your attention
that is "The God did not gift your life awareness which does not want to die yet
only to die"? What do you think of your own life or death? It must be at most of
importance to anyone? If you do not allow yourself to disrespect anything anyone not
to lose(die) would be no difficult thing at all as it was the God's best wish for any
one at the first place.
toru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #206
the apprentice
Inactive

If there is a "creator" working in the background, then it is working within my own hands, here I can see exactly what is happening and the light shining..
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote