Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 16-02-2014, 01:36 AM   #1
huza78
Inactive

Default If I give Up Religion What am I left with?

Hi

I have enjoyed learning what David Icke teaches about religions being worship of the sun, and really being setup to control people. I get that. However I still have plenty of reasons to believe in God.

So if I give up being a christian what do I have left?

From going to church I have a network of good people I can associate with. I can bring my kids up with other kids and protect them from things like drugs and alchohol and premarital sex. I can instill in them bible principals that will help them have a good life.

If I choose to continue worshipping God, where should I get information for encouragement, to build my faith, to understand him, for principals and commandments, wisdom etc if I don't have the bible.

How do I meet like minded people?

If I could walk up to the top of a mountain and speak directly to God about what he wants and approves of etc, then I would. But that is not going to happen, so where do I go from here.

I haven't read every single thing David Icke has brought out, so I don't know if he addresses this information in one of those. Maybe this could be a subject for his next book. If he has brought something like this out, please let me know about it.

Peace and love.
huza78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile

Giving up your religion is getting rid of the middleman. This would mean if you chose to still follow the words of christ, you deal with christ and god direct. There should be no middle man in your connection/relationship with god.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 11:21 AM   #3
hagrid

a life ???
hagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
kung boa
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by huza78 View Post
Logical thinking. Come on you can't honestly think that your life would change one way or the other if you give up christianity?

Quote:
From going to church I have a network of good people I can associate with. I can bring my kids up with other kids and protect them from things like drugs and alchohol and premarital sex. I can instill in them bible principals that will help them have a good life.
Who says you can't associate with them outside of church.
Instead of going to church you can spend some quality time with your kids and not get them brainwashed in church.

Just face it your kids is going to drink alcohol as underage and have as much premarital sex as they can get so why not instead of trying to deny these things from them try to educate them about the pro's and con's about that stuff.

As for drugs well some consider cannabis to be a drug but the fact is that it is less harmful for you than tobacco or alcohol.
You could also educate them about different drugs, what they do to you, pro's and con's and so one.

There more you forbid things from your kids the more they are going rebel.

Last edited by kung boa; 16-02-2014 at 11:28 AM.
kung boa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 03:01 AM   #5
swamideva

Truth.

Courage, as you walk away from the illusion of security and familiar into the unknown.

Finding out who you are instead of believing what you are told.

Freedom from authority.

Spirituality.

Self empowerment.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 03:07 AM   #6
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

If I give Up Religion What am I left with?

sanity.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 17-02-2014 at 03:08 AM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 03:19 AM   #7
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post

sanity.
+1
Old 17-02-2014, 04:02 AM   #8
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post

sanity.

Stop stealing my lines biker dude
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:09 AM   #9
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Hi

I have enjoyed learning what David Icke teaches about religions being worship of the sun, and really being setup to control people. I get that. However I still have plenty of reasons to believe in God.

If I choose to continue worshipping God, where should I get information for encouragement, to build my faith, to understand him, for principals and commandments, wisdom etc if I don't have the bible.

If I could walk up to the top of a mountain and speak directly to God about what he wants and approves of etc, then I would. But that is not going to happen, so where do I go from here.

I haven't read every single thing David Icke has brought out, so I don't know if he addresses this information in one of those. Maybe this could be a subject for his next book. If he has brought something like this out, please let me know about it.

Peace and love.
Don't have to have religion to believe in a creator. I'm not a christian but a lot of my beliefs are inspired from john of the cross writings, william law, jacob boehme, I also throw in some hermetic stuff, sufism, I could go on and on. I can't think of any other thing creator wants for us other than the taming of what we call self so we can draw nearer to it(creator).
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:10 AM   #10
davros of skaro

You can get some ideas from this podcast, and blend it with your beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlzbT_dL9M8

Also check the links here, because just Sun worship is misleading.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=579

Last edited by davros of skaro; 17-02-2014 at 04:12 AM.
davros of skaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #11
megahertz

OP, tell me what you think of the book of Jude and what it means in as much detail as you can. Perhaps you just need to start exploring the Bible a little deeper and what better ones to do it with than the ones you already have an relationship with.

If they spurn your questions or answers then perhaps you should be teaching them, if that appeals to you at all. The Reptilians David I. has referenced could easily be identified as the fallen angels of Ge:6 and the book of Jude.

Get an e-bible, the programs are free and a standalone one is better than an on-line one as if the net is down then you have no reference to read.

Last edited by megahertz; 17-02-2014 at 04:30 AM.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 04:37 AM   #12
lionofomega
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Giving up your religion is getting rid of the middleman. This would mean if you chose to still follow the words of christ, you deal with christ and god direct. There should be no middle man in your connection/relationship with god.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Precisely. Even the bible says that no human should call a middleman "father" as there is only one Father, the God of Heaven. No priest should allow themselves to be called "father".
lionofomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 06:13 PM   #13
swamideva

This is turning into another christian thread about the BS bible.
Old 17-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #14
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Agreed.

MODERATORS NOTE:

Thread topic is about giving up religion, not about promoting it. Please stay on topic any further post's promoting religion shall be removed.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #15
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Stop stealing my lines biker dude
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 08:27 PM   #16
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Hi

But, in my opinion, you are making the classic mistake.

You are equating religion with God.

Icke, for examples exposes the nonsense of all these man-made matrix religions - but that does not imply he does not believe in God - or the Infinite Intelligence/ Conciousness ( the phrase he uses).

He intuits that we ourselves are.....that infinite consciousness (God) at the human level of awareness or expression.

Quote:
But who says the bible is the word of God??

Only the people who wrote it?

Quote:
That is kind of implying that only good decent people are to be found in churches???

Good people are everywhere around you - from every religion - and none.

Quote:
if God is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient - then HE/SHE IS EVERYBODY AND EVERYWHERE. So, why the need to go anywhere?

Last edited by seanx; 17-02-2014 at 08:29 PM.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #17
megahertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
What would you expect to find in the religion section of the forum?
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #18
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
What would you expect to find in the religion section of the forum?
Rules & Etiquette of dif;

Quote:
The Religion Forum
The religion forum was set-up in order for people to discuss, debate and expose the true nature of religions. David's view has always been that all religions exist in order to divide and rule. The intention on this forum is to expose religions for what they really are and not to promote them. We will not tolerate posts or posters with any kind of religious agenda. You are welcome to discuss and debate with the rest of us. However, this forum is not for promotion or recruitment to your religion. Any threads or posts which veer towards this will be deleted.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #19
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Rules & Etiquette of dif;
I think you should change the name to; exposing religion? this is a slippery slope where you can't discuss religion in a religion forum?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2014, 09:07 PM   #20
spongencustard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I think you should change the name to; exposing religion? this is a slippery slope where you can't discuss religion in a religion forum?...
You can discuss religion(s). You can't promote, preach or recruit for a particular religion.
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote