Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 11-07-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
ElDraconian

Default David Icke in Washington DC

Hi everyone,

I noticed Icke is DC and would love to meet the man or at least say hi. If someone feels comfortable with introducing me to David Icke I'd be happy to know. I was in DC last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXgeZw8L6C0&t=410s
"The original founders of this this plague must have been veritable devils; for only the brain of a monster - not that of a man - could plan of an organization assume form and meaning whose activity most ultimately result in the collapse of human civilization and the consequent devastation of the world." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (63-64)
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:15 AM   #2
serpentine

He's probably on a very tight filming schedule at the moment with tour dates in the EU and the UK commencing in August followed by a visit to Australia early next year.

Last edited by serpentine; 12-07-2018 at 03:17 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
ElDraconian

Got it!
"The original founders of this this plague must have been veritable devils; for only the brain of a monster - not that of a man - could plan of an organization assume form and meaning whose activity most ultimately result in the collapse of human civilization and the consequent devastation of the world." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (63-64)
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote