Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 14-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Default Everyone in Latvia wearing SuperPutin T-shirts

SuperPutin Conquers Latvia…In a Very Peaceful Way

5 images

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150703/1024152523.html

SuperPutin Conquers Latvia…In a Very Peaceful Way

SuperPutin Shop

© Sputnik/ Vladimir Astapkovich

10:33 03.07.2015

The Baltic state of Latvia has been caught by surprise: its worst nightmare, that Russian President Putin would one day invade, has unexpectedly come true; the image of the Russian leader has gone viral across the country.

If someone wants to sell something, he or she should sell what is popular. As it turns out, the most popular image and brand nowadays is that of Vladimir Putin.

T-shirts with the image of the Russian president are flying off the shelves in Latvia. The seller, a small private company, decided to capitalize on the idea which was first introduced in Russia last year.

Screenshot of Superputin.lv website
© superputin.lv

“We want Latvia to be an independent, not only judicially, but economically,” reads a statement on the website of the company. "We see Latvia as unified, powerful and flourishing. We have everything we need for it: a rich history, a wonderful countryside and outstanding people!”

“The only thing we lack is – self-confidence!”

“To acquire the only missing feature, we decided to 'borrow' the image of the Russian president, as it is Vladimir Putin who has become a global symbol of confidence in one’s own abilities on all the five continents of the planet.”

tweet
http://twitter.com/MoscowBar/status/...020544/photo/1

The most popular t-shirts on sale are those that read “An officer would never hurt a child”, “Yes. Power Is Sexy”, “Surprise”, “Great Catch” and “Make Love, Not War”.

“Vladimir Vladimirovich [Putin] has become a generalized character, a quintessence of Russia’s image, and I think that Russia’s image is a top-selling item. All over the world, and all the more so in Latvia. All the t-shirts have hot, interesting sayings and express the mood of my fellow citizens, the one I feel personally as well,” says the brain behind the idea, Natalia Rusinova.

Screenshot of Anyavanya.ru website
© anyavanya.ru

A little over a year ago, t-shirts with the image of the Russian president first hit the shelves of Moscow and were extremely popular from the very start. Some feature him riding horses, launching rockets, wearing sunglasses or simply smiling.

The most recent prints include the president vacationing in Crimea. The most popular saying is “The Polities of People” in reference to the term “the polite people” used to describe the Russian troops who anonymously maintained order during the unification of the peninsular with Russia in 2014.

U.S. actor Mickey Rourke during the launch of sales of clothes and accessories featuring the picture of Russian President Vladimir Putin in GUM.
© Sputnik/ Vitaliy Belousov
http://cdn3.img.sputniknews.com/imag...1024152384.jpg

Last summer, well-known US actor Mickey Rourke purchased such a T-shirt in the center of Moscow and put it on right away.

“I met him a couple of times and he was a real gentleman, a very cool regular guy, looked me right in the eye,” he said. “I think he is a good guy. If I didn’t, believe me I wouldn’t wear the T-shirt,” Rourke then said.

In October of last year Julius Kacinskis, who has Russian and Lithuanian roots but was born and lives in the US, opened a “Peacekeeper” pop-up store on East 20th Street in Manhattan to sell T-shirts with the image of the Russian president.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/201507...#ixzz3ftIEGswe

Related:
Italian Lawmaker Put on Putin T-Shirt at EU Parliament Session

Mickey Rourke Buys Putin T-shirt in Moscow

Tags:
t-shirt, Vladimir Putin, Russia, Latvia

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/201507...#ixzz3ftIrRFGn

9 Comments
Sort by
Add a comment...
Also post on Facebook
Mir Raj ·
Works at DOCTOR
PUTIN the best person i have seen ever, this is the man who really wants peace in the world. but what obama wants.... war war war..it is the history of america for last 200 years to kill inocent people.,, there is no difference between hitlar and american war mongers,,yet no presedent in america have lost their kids and relatives in war and that is the problem otherwise 60000 american soldiers would not be died in vaitnam war.they don`t care about their own people so how can they care for inocent people. they know only one word war and nothing else,
Like · Reply · 11 · Jul 3, 2015 4:57am
Michel Hoogendoorn ·
Rotterdam, Netherlands
cusuming too much of your own medicine?
Like · Reply · Jul 3, 2015 5:39am
Sachin Salim ·
Sasovo Flying School
Innocence lost. Where are we heading to ? I lived in Communist, Yeltsins’s and Putin’s Russia. Being from a democratic country India and knowing the values of democracy , I prefer Putins’s Russia than the former ones. He made Russia stand up from its knees to face the realities of a unipolar world . Bringing back Russia to its past glory is another question. Totalitarian or Democratic, all leaders want to enforce their will on its citizens and incase of America , the whole world. No American President has the power to overcome covert power houses that are running his country. Presidents – Blac...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · Jul 4, 2015 3:05am
Robert Smart
Boris Yeltsin appointed Putin unelected President of Russia on condition of not prosecuting Yeltsins' son in law for embezzling IMF loan money. Putin then blamed the Chechens for blowing up Russian apartment blocks that were brought down by the Russian secret service (proved by Ryazan failed explosion) and destroyed the city of Grozny in Chechnya to become a hero to the Russian people who believed his lies and voted him President??? Russia and USA are still run by Jewish money.
Like · Reply · Jul 6, 2015 1:26am
Garibaldi Rafucci ·
Univ Complutense de Jayuya
putin is the champion, my friends, and he wil keep on fighting till the end, he is the champion , he is the champion ..... of the world............. peace and rock and roll it
Like · Reply · 2 · Jul 4, 2015 12:08am
Facebook Comments Plugin
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 14-07-2015 at 06:34 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #2
space man

What can I say, I like his new stuff better than his old stuff.
Old 14-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

everyone? ... hardly.
but, the shirts are cool. Putin is a man of steel.
what's the problem?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
andy1033

He is the only leader of of any country i would wear a t-shirt of. Plus i liked him before he became popular in west for his anti american, and uk attitude.

Only someone like him could of pulled russia back from the state it was in, in the 90's. Sure people over there are proud to wear it.

Always makes me laugh hearing these stories of putin being harsh. He took over a country that was overun by crime, and how was he supposed to get it back. The uk gov openly admit they had a shoot to kill policy in northern ireland, during teh troubles in the north of ireland.

Uk, usa are just hypocrites in regard to there stuff about putin and russia.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-07-2015 at 07:55 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #5
grannie27

I WANT ONE !!!!!!! the" YES POWER IS SEXY "one ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 08:37 PM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

I'd wear a Breaking Vlad t-shirt.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 09:09 PM   #7
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I WANT ONE !!!!!!! the" YES POWER IS SEXY "one ....
He looks like Rab C Nesbitt on it.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #8
surfer12

Putin: "Russia must "cleanse" itself of homosexuality"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-ru...homosexuality/

Quote:
MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered new assurances to gay athletes and fans attending the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next month. Yet he defends Russia's anti-gay law by equating gays with pedophiles and says Russia needs to "cleanse" itself of homosexuality if it wants to increase its birth rate.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 09:13 PM   #9
andy1033

Russia is entitled to have any laws or beliefs it wants as a country. I totally understand why they do not want homosexuality promoted. But they did not ban it. They just do not want it promoted.

There is reasons why russia wants this, and its important to them.

I see nothing wrong with it, although i am all for gay rights in west.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 14-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #10
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Russia is entitled to have any laws or beliefs it wants as a country. I totally understand why they do not want homosexuality promoted. But they did not ban it. They just do not want it promoted.

There is reasons why russia wants this, and its important to them.

I see nothing wrong with it, although i am all for gay rights in west.
I suppose there's nothing wrong with making gays feel not wanted in Russia. If a gay person in Russia has been beaten up they can always get on their bike and move to the West, not to say they might not get beaten up here as well, although it would be a great deal less likely. Serves them right for being gay in the first place, don't you agree? If they get abused in Russia, it's their own fault for being queer!

Last edited by surfer12; 14-07-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #11
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
I suppose there's nothing wrong with making gays feel not wanted in Russia. If a gay person in Russia who's been beaten up and made to feel like a pariah can always get on their bike and move to the West if they want a peaceful life where they can be more respected. Serves them right for being gay in the first place, don't you agree? If they get abused in Russia, it's their own fault!

No, i do not agree with that. I said that russia can do what tehy want, and they do not want it promoted.

So no, you read something into my post that was not there.

Russia are worried about demographics, ie population numbers, while west is not, as they are over run with sex maniacs having babies endlessly. Govs do not care about being gay, russia are worried about there birth numbers. So they have a right not to promote a system that would be anti that.

The west does not have that problem, as they have endless babies coming out of everyone, and if they need more, they bring in immigrants with 5 babies or kids to boost the numbers.

Its about demographics for russia and birth numbers. Russian gov does not care about males being gay, they just do not want it being promoted to young people.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-07-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:34 PM   #12
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No, i do not agree with that. I said that russia can do what tehy want, and they do not want it promoted.

So no, you read something into my post that was not there.

Russia are worried about demographics, ie population numbers, while west is not, as they are over run with sex maniacs having babies endlessly. Govs do not care about being gay, russia are worried about there birth numbers. So they have a right not to promote a system that would be anti that.

The west does not have that problem, as they have endless babies coming out of everyone, and if they need more, they bring in immigrants with 5 babies or kids to boost the numbers.

Its about demographics for russia and birth numbers. Russian gov does not care about males being gay, they just do not want it being promoted to young people.
Exactly, just ignore the feelings of Gays in Russia. Never mind having a heart of stone, you'd make for a formidable dictator.

Last edited by surfer12; 14-07-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:29 PM   #13
grannie27

Quote:
Putin: "Russia must "cleanse" itself of homosexuality"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-ru...homosexuality/
Why would anyone read and believe CBS news .....

Why not listen to what he says about it himself .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8xSZ9Fr4c0
Old 14-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #14
surfer12

Quote:
Why would anyone read and believe CBS news .....

Why not listen to what he says about it himself .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8xSZ9Fr4c0
The law Putin's defending is equating gays with paedophiles, and then he says, "Homosexual people can feel inferior here... there is no professional, career or social discrimination against them." That's propaganda if ever I heard it, if not a downright lie, not to mention his accidental slip when he shows his true colours and states, "Homosexual people can feel inferior here". There's a great deal of discrimination against gays in Russia. Putin reminds me of the kind of common attitude against black people in the UK 30 years ago. Blacks are okay but turn a blind eye if they get their faces kicked in. What a fucking hypocrite Putin is.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:00 PM   #15
grannie27

Quote:
The law Putin's defending is equating gays with paedophiles, and then he says, "Homosexual people can feel inferior here... there is no professional, career or social discrimination against them." That's propaganda if ever I heard it, if not a downright lie, not to mention his accidental slip when he shows his true colours and states, "Homosexual people can feel inferior here". There's a great deal of discrimination against gays in Russia. Putin reminds me of the kind of common attitude against black people in the UK 30 years ago. Blacks are okay but turn a blind eye if they get their faces kicked in. What a fucking hypocrite Putin is.
Quote:
There's a great deal of discrimination against gays in Russia.
Yes so the West keeps telling us ,plus a few random Youtube videos .
I myself have never been so I will not make a comment on it .
Old 14-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #16
surfer12

Quote:
Yes so the West keeps telling us ,plus a few random Youtube videos .
A few, you say? There are countless YouTube videos and news reports showing really nasty evil abuse of gays in Russia. You need to wake up.

Quote:
I myself have never been so I will not make a comment on it .
How convenient for you.

Old 14-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #17
grannie27

Propaganda can come in many forms ,and from any side of an argument ...
Old 14-07-2015, 11:19 PM   #18
surfer12

Quote:
Propaganda can come in many forms ,and from any side of an argument ...
Putin is a hypocritical, dictatorial thug.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:22 PM   #19
grannie27

Quote:
Putin is a hypocritical, dictatorial thug.
The dislike of gays goes a long way back before Putin my dear ...

here have a read and educate yourself ....

Why Russia Is So Anti-Gay

http://www.livescience.com/43273-why...-anti-gay.html
Old 14-07-2015, 11:31 PM   #20
surfer12

Quote:
The dislike of gays goes a long way back before Putin my dear ...

Why Russia Is So Anti-Gay

http://www.livescience.com/43273-why...-anti-gay.html
It goes back to a macho, thuggish attitude that men should only be partners with women, and anyone who doesn't do as their told should be treated like third rate humans. From the article you linked to:

"History of anti-gay attitudes...

Before the revolution, Czarist Russia was hardly friendly to gays. In 1716, homosexuality among military men was made punishable by flogging, rape and forced labor, according to Dan Healy, a professor of Russian history at Oxford University."

Quote:
my dear ...

here have a read and educate yourself ....
Why don't you get lost with your stupid patronising attitude. The manner in which you're trying to defend thuggish behaviour and attitudes is disgusting.

Last edited by surfer12; 14-07-2015 at 11:32 PM.