Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2015, 11:35 PM   #21
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
It goes back to a macho, thuggish attitude that men should only be partners with women, and anyone who doesn't do as their told should be treated like third rate humans. From the article you linked to:

"History of anti-gay attitudes...

Before the revolution, Czarist Russia was hardly friendly to gays. In 1716, homosexuality among military men was made punishable by flogging, rape and forced labor, according to Dan Healy, a professor of Russian history at Oxford University."


Why don't you get lost with your stupid patronising attitude. The manner in which you're trying to defend thuggish behaviour and attitudes is disgusting.


.
I suggest you are being the Thug here not me ...the fact is you want Russia to think like the West ...its not going to happen any time soon .

And as I said before ,in the video you posted the majority of people ignored the Gay lads holding hands .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 11:48 PM   #22
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I suggest you are being the Thug here not me ...the fact is you want Russia to think like the West ...its not going to happen any time soon .
In the 1990's for a period of about 8 years, in London, I was regularly verbally and physically abused by the kinds of thugs in that video who knew I was gay, and you're calling me a thug. All you're doing is opening up old wounds and experiences that make me sick to recall. You are being quite nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
And as I said before ,in the video you posted the majority of people ignored the Gay lads holding hands .
So why don't you condemn the minority of people who act like thugs instead of trying to justify that kind of behaviour?

Last edited by surfer12; 14-07-2015 at 11:51 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 11:55 PM   #23
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
In the 1990's for a period of about 8 years, in London, I was regularly verbally and physically abused by the kinds of thugs in that video who knew I was gay, and you're calling me a thug. All you're doing is opening up old wounds and experiences that make me sick to recall. You are being quite nasty.


So why don't you condemn the minority of people who act like thugs instead of trying to justify that kind of behaviour?
I did and do condem violence in any form against ANYONE ......

and as you have just proven its not just Russia that has bullies and thugs .

And do not try the emotional blackmail shite on me , it does not work .

Last edited by grannie27; 14-07-2015 at 11:56 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 12:01 AM   #24
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I did and do condem violence in any form against ANYONE ......

and as you have just proven its not just Russia that has bullies and thugs .

And do not try the emotional blackmail shite on me , it does not work .
If you had of condemned violence in any form, whether in Russia or anywhere else in the world, from the start, you could have saved a lot of arguing.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #25
jesuitsdidit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Posts: 17,784
Likes: 130 (77 Posts)
Default

im gonna buy a SuperPutin T-shirt soon
__________________
Death Penalty now Valid in Europe http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135044 posts 3 & 4
Thatcher ruined the banks. "DoD has lost $2.3 trillion." - Donald Rumsfeld Sep 10th, 2001.
http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.co.uk/ Salt & Veg cure Cancer. BROWN'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'LL STAND UP TO THE NWO
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.