Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #41
mousewitz
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 81
Likes: 39 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN...ature=youtu.be

I just caught this by chance. It's not the full interview, or is it? who knows
You can really see Gareth in his face there.
mousewitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 07:00 AM   #42
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN...ature=youtu.be

I just caught this by chance. It's not the full interview, or is it? who knows
Ha thanks for that been looking for the original for ages.
DI it would seem has always been serious and passionate!
Watching that old footage makes me confident is is the real deal!
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 08:06 AM   #43
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,884
Likes: 1,023 (560 Posts)
Default

Glenn Hoddle saying that disabled people are reincarnations of people who were punished in other lives is very arrogant indeed, and I cannot believe David himself has been quoted as saying the same. No wonder most of the ordinary people in this country and elsewhere have no time and respect for David, because talk like that is just lunacy. Where's the evidence or truth in that? there is none, just people thinking they say what they like whenever they like in the name of "free speech".
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 08:24 AM   #44
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,695 (1,803 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Glenn Hoddle saying that disabled people are reincarnations of people who were punished in other lives is very arrogant indeed, and I cannot believe David himself has been quoted as saying the same. No wonder most of the ordinary people in this country and elsewhere have no time and respect for David, because talk like that is just lunacy. Where's the evidence or truth in that? there is none, just people thinking they say what they like whenever they like in the name of "free speech".
Many religions believe it. Many also believe we experience every single situation one life being a abuser another being abused. a life female a life male. a life dying as we are born, another experiencing miscarriage... and so on.

People see it as "you bastard, how can you say something so cruel, to someone who is suffering, you are a wicked person"

I was abused most of my life, I am not hurt that I might have done something to get that karma.. or being abused was for me to learn something from, when you think in the "spiritual" it all makes sense and certainly not meant to hurt people's feelings.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:07 PM   #45
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,734 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hound_of_sound View Post
Isnt that the mentality of the elite though?

I think he does car about what people think otherwise he could make himself far more visible in the public eye. Being an author and speaker is fine but that only gets noticed amongst fans while most people never hear a thing.
He says it in his talks, "HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS"

He cant to get the information out.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #46
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,734 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Glenn Hoddle saying that disabled people are reincarnations of people who were punished in other lives is very arrogant indeed, and I cannot believe David himself has been quoted as saying the same. No wonder most of the ordinary people in this country and elsewhere have no time and respect for David, because talk like that is just lunacy. Where's the evidence or truth in that? there is none, just people thinking they say what they like whenever they like in the name of "free speech".
Called karma. Called learning, what this planet is all about. You can't take such a disasterous level of learning into the higher dimensions. Why do you think the 4th dimension reptiles cant get any higher in dimension? Experience needs the evil so as to learn, otherwise how boring life would be for us.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #47
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,695 (1,803 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
He says it in his talks, "HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS"

He cant to get the information out.

He was ridiculed everywhere he went pointed and laughed at. Talk about being thrown into the deep end of finding out that your own opinion is the only one that matters.
I felt very sorry for him back in the day ( even though I did laugh a little at him) Now I envy him that he says what he wants and doesn't give a hoot what others think..
That has carried him far and now look at him more and more followers every day.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 05:32 PM   #48
doomlord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 338
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord View Post
He admitted in an interview in the Daily Mirror that he could have 'exposed' Savile; but apparently that it was up to the Press.

All the information is in this thread, along with some information to ponder in relation to Children In Need.
Look, its simple... The likes of Esther Rantzen et al at the BBC have stated that they had no idea that Savile was a paedophile.
Wogan's comments in the thread linked above prove that they are lying; Wogan knew for starters.
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 11:58 AM   #49
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
He was ridiculed everywhere he went pointed and laughed at. Talk about being thrown into the deep end of finding out that your own opinion is the only one that matters.
I felt very sorry for him back in the day ( even though I did laugh a little at him) Now I envy him that he says what he wants and doesn't give a hoot what others think..
That has carried him far and now look at him more and more followers every day.
Yep he is one brave man for standing up and saying what he did so many years ago. I remember some years back looking at what he has to say and I thought he was nuts with the reptilian stuff. His spiritual stuff certainly resonate with me. But when I finally pulled the whole together I remembered what he had to say. By that stage I could see the psychopathic control grid and wondered what was behind it.
Zen Gardener.....who I respect is a big supporter of DI. This is a good article and blends very well with David's work

http://www.zengardner.com/deliberate...-planet-earth/

I think the more people come to understand that things just make any sense if we think that humans are at the top of the pyamid then the more chance we have of putting things to right before it is too late.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #50
hound_of_sound
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 558
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
He says it in his talks, "HE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS"

He cant to get the information out.
People say a lot of things though. Some say they don't care just to cover up the fact that they are hurt by ideas and opinions
hound_of_sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #51
anatta
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I would love to see it again, but I can't find the full 1991 Wogan interview anywhere. However I do strangely remember watching it on tv. For some time it became a national obsession. Most people were like sheep, all ridiculing David Icke as we were expected to.

In retrospect, I believed lots of things in those days that I was conditioned to believe - all the things that society told us was "true". And most people are like that. They carry around a mass of beliefs that form the powerful subconscious basis for their reasoning, their actions. But they never get around to questioning those beliefs - they go around like automatons never even noticing what it is that "makes them tick".

David threw away a huge amount of mental garbage, and was transformed by the process. That's so much more like true spiritual experience than I would have believed all those years ago. I'm glad I can appreciate him better today.
Likes: (1)
anatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:43 AM   #52
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,695 (1,803 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatta View Post
I would love to see it again, but I can't find the full 1991 Wogan interview anywhere. However I do strangely remember watching it on tv. For some time it became a national obsession. Most people were like sheep, all ridiculing David Icke as we were expected to.

In retrospect, I believed lots of things in those days that I was conditioned to believe - all the things that society told us was "true". And most people are like that. They carry around a mass of beliefs that form the powerful subconscious basis for their reasoning, their actions. But they never get around to questioning those beliefs - they go around like automatons never even noticing what it is that "makes them tick".

David threw away a huge amount of mental garbage, and was transformed by the process. That's so much more like true spiritual experience than I would have believed all those years ago. I'm glad I can appreciate him better today.
I watched it but wasn't laughing at him more of a embarrassed laugh . I felt sorry for him and thought he had a breakdown of some kind. I thought Wogan was a nasty bit of work.. sitting there making fun of someone who was not well at all.

But now, knowing what I know I expect that was the whole point of the show. David was a very popular person as was Wogan. David was at the time still very overwhelmed by it all and not yet got his self together after his awakening. Wogan was one for going for the kill but in a oh so nice way..

I loved how David got his own back and made Wogan look the nasty bit of work he is..

Last edited by kizzie; 11-11-2015 at 06:55 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #53
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,884
Likes: 1,023 (560 Posts)
Default

I disagree in that Wogan felt that David got the better of him the last time around, Wogan probably just felt abit more sympathy for him seeing as he was a "little" harsh on him in 1991 and didn't quite understand him, but I doubt Wogan thought "wow, this guy is getting back at me because I didn't believe him then..look at the way the world has ended up because of what he said". I doubt that. As far as Terry Wogan or the general populace is concerned, nothing has happened in the way of "awakening" or realisation of what's happening or going on, people are still going about their business as though it's still 1991. Of course many changes have occured to society in those years; the war of teror with 9/11 and 7/7, with the obvious and in your face over saturated surveillance state with CCTV cameras in every street, in every park, every shop/building that you can think of, shopping centres, leisure centres/public swimming pools, even public toilets in some places, not to mention more draconian laws, etc, but people just put that down to our own selfish behaviour due to crime levels (which I have to admit seems to be increasing especially with anti-social behaviour), and the positive and negative affects of technology and the misuse of it; you develop sophisticated camera technology for the consumer and for companies and you're bound to have misused by companies for purposes of security. I doubt people attribute the surveillance state and police state as a reason for TPTB to clampdown on our freedoms because we are "waking up", that's just nonsense imo. And I doubt Terry Wogan is now sitting there thinking "My gawd, David was right about Jimmy Saville being a peadophile". Only a tiny percentage of people, the ones that read David's book likely, probably even knew he exposed Jimmy Saville. I doubt any mainstream publication or newspaper ever mentioned it even if just to poke fun on him.

Last edited by techman; 11-11-2015 at 11:20 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:28 PM   #54
theawaken
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 15
Likes: 9 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I disagree in that Wogan felt that David got the better of him the last time around, Wogan probably just felt abit more sympathy for him seeing as he was a "little" harsh on him in 1991 and didn't quite understand him, but I doubt Wogan thought "wow, this guy is getting back at me because I didn't believe him then..look at the way the world has ended up because of what he said". I doubt that. As far as Terry Wogan or the general populace is concerned, nothing has happened in the way of "awakening" or realisation of what's happening or going on, people are still going about their business as though it's still 1991. Of course many changes have occured to society in those years; the war of teror with 9/11 and 7/7, with the obvious and in your face over saturated surveillance state with CCTV cameras in every street, in every park, every shop/building that you can think of, shopping centres, leisure centres/public swimming pools, even public toilets in some places, not to mention more draconian laws, etc, but people just put that down to our own selfish behaviour due to crime levels (which I have to admit seems to be increasing especially with anti-social behaviour), and the positive and negative affects of technology and the misuse of it; you develop sophisticated camera technology for the consumer and for companies and you're bound to have misused by companies for purposes of security. I doubt people attribute the surveillance state and police state as a reason for TPTB to clampdown on our freedoms because we are "waking up", that's just nonsense imo. And I doubt Terry Wogan is now sitting there thinking "My gawd, David was right about Jimmy Saville being a peadophile". Only a tiny percentage of people, the ones that read David's book likely, probably even knew he exposed Jimmy Saville. I doubt any mainstream publication or newspaper ever mentioned it even if just to poke fun on him.

This. Those that haven't woken up are definitely still seeing the world as it always was, and no amount of proof that it's changed will make a blind bit of difference. They'll always find an explanation for any changes that fit in with their own belief structure. I'd say the only thing people would acknowledge, if they did a quick search on the web, that more people agree with David than in '91. But being asleep, they'll just figure there's more barking mad people in the world.
theawaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 12:21 AM   #55
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I disagree in that Wogan felt that David got the better of him the last time around, Wogan probably just felt abit more sympathy for him seeing as he was a "little" harsh on him in 1991 and didn't quite understand him, but I doubt Wogan thought "wow, this guy is getting back at me because I didn't believe him then..look at the way the world has ended up because of what he said". I doubt that. As far as Terry Wogan or the general populace is concerned, nothing has happened in the way of "awakening" or realisation of what's happening or going on, people are still going about their business as though it's still 1991. Of course many changes have occured to society in those years; the war of teror with 9/11 and 7/7, with the obvious and in your face over saturated surveillance state with CCTV cameras in every street, in every park, every shop/building that you can think of, shopping centres, leisure centres/public swimming pools, even public toilets in some places, not to mention more draconian laws, etc, but people just put that down to our own selfish behaviour due to crime levels (which I have to admit seems to be increasing especially with anti-social behaviour), and the positive and negative affects of technology and the misuse of it; you develop sophisticated camera technology for the consumer and for companies and you're bound to have misused by companies for purposes of security. I doubt people attribute the surveillance state and police state as a reason for TPTB to clampdown on our freedoms because we are "waking up", that's just nonsense imo. And I doubt Terry Wogan is now sitting there thinking "My gawd, David was right about Jimmy Saville being a peadophile". Only a tiny percentage of people, the ones that read David's book likely, probably even knew he exposed Jimmy Saville. I doubt any mainstream publication or newspaper ever mentioned it even if just to poke fun on him.
terry who?

Do you mean that clown who used to narrate the eurovision song contest? Who's going to miss that boring hack? Honestly i can't remember a single thing terry said. All those years on TV hooking for the mainstream media and he said nothing memorable

Anyway...back to more important things like: what's David Icke saying these days?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-11-2015 at 01:42 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 08:55 AM   #56
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,734 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
terry who?

Do you mean that clown who used to narrate the eurovision song contest? Who's going to miss that boring hack? Honestly i can't remember a single thing terry said. All those years on TV hooking for the mainstream media and he said nothing memorable

Anyway...back to more important things like: what's David Icke saying these days?
What isn't he saying would be easier to answer.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:07 AM   #57
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
What isn't he saying would be easier to answer.
Well he's not trying to sing you a lullaby in soft lilting tones....terry on the other hand....
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:19 AM   #58
getagrip
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 17,877
Likes: 5,092 (2,680 Posts)
Default

It's hard to watch that video listening to people laugh at someone trying to get their truth out. I'm not sure I would have been so brave to do it.

I wonder just how far people have come since that interview? I'd like to believe people are a lot more open to new information now.
Terry Wogan was a patronising git. Had he at that time heard the rumors about Savile?, TW was also a dj at the BBC wasn't he?
It's a shame David didn't have the information about JS to share in the interview. (or maybe he did)
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:27 AM   #59
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,734 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
It's hard to watch that video listening to people laugh at someone trying to get their truth out. I'm not sure I would have been so brave to do it.

I wonder just how far people have come since that interview? I'd like to believe people are a lot more open to new information now.
Terry Wogan was a patronising git. Had he at that time heard the rumors about Savile?, TW was also a dj at the BBC wasn't he?
It's a shame David didn't have the information about JS to share in the interview. (or maybe he did)
All had to happen, he got the shitty deal of being the first to push the information out there.

I get paranoid when I see two cats looking at me, "are they talking about me"?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #60
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,583 (7,194 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
All had to happen, he got the shitty deal of being the first to push the information out there.

I get paranoid when I see two cats looking at me, "are they talking about me"?
Shitty for a while but now he's highly respected in many quarters

At least icke is respected in his own lifetime

There have been many intuitives down the ages who didn't live to see the upswing in public opinion towards their insights

It comes down to what people are willing to lay down on the altar of truth

Very few will lay their wealth, security, safety, standing in society and peace of mind down to say what needs to be said

But that's what distinguishes the great from the rest
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-11-2015 at 09:55 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.