Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 22-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
ste_y193

Default David Icke original Wogan interview

Hi all, long time member but first time posting

I was just wondering if anyone has a link to the original Wogan interview. I was on about it to a friend whose never seen it and doesn't know much about Icke. She is interested to watch it as she wants to see where Icke has "travelled from"
I know there are bits on wogan now&then and also on the was he right documentary but I can't find a link to the full interview anywhere.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers guys
ste_y193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste_y193 View Post

I was just wondering if anyone has a link to the original Wogan interview. I was on about it to a friend whose never seen it and doesn't know much about Icke. She is interested to watch it as she wants to see where Icke has "travelled from"
I know there are bits on wogan now&then and also on the was he right documentary but I can't find a link to the full interview anywhere.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers guys
If you searched youtube I'm sure you could find it.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #3
ste_y193

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I've looked all over but can only find 2006 Wogan or 1 minute clips
ste_y193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #4
gremlin

Quote:
It doesn't exist any where.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #5
i_am

Grem is correct. Well, it is no longer on you tube.

I think the Fern Britton one is though
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #6
thermion

Now, this is odd. Last year I'm certain I saw the full, cringingly embarrassing 1991 interview with Terry Wogan.

Now all I can find are the 'Now and Then' versions, bits from Binall of America, and other snippets.

The rather tame Fern Britton interview is widely available.

Maybe I just imagined it, or maybe someone can raise a conspiracy over its
disappearance?

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:43 PM   #7
the_ohmbudsman

has it been removed? or is this a conspiracy?
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:48 PM   #8
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It doesn't exist any where.
That's really odd. I saw it on youtube not too incredibly long before this thread. Guess I was wrong.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #9
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
That's really odd. I saw it on youtube not too incredibly long before this thread. Guess I was wrong.
I recall several years ago searching for it and I couldn't find it - I don't think it's ever been on You Tube in it's entirety.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #10
thermion

This may be an excellent example of how inaccurate our memories are - take note!

Perhaps we've all just seen the edited bits. It's from 1991 after all, so unless someone had access to a professional copy, or kept a home recording, it wouldn't have got onto any of the video hosting sites as easily as stuff does now.

(It's worth remembering that Youtube isn't the only video hosting site. There's Bing Video and Live Leak too. I expect the forum researchers will be able to point us to others...)

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #11
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
This may be an excellent example of how inaccurate our memories are - take note!

Perhaps we've all just seen the edited bits. It's from 1991 after all, so unless someone had access to a professional copy, or kept a home recording, it wouldn't have got onto any of the video hosting sites as easily as stuff does now.

(It's worth remembering that Youtube isn't the only video hosting site. There's Bing Video and Live Leak too. I expect the forum researchers will be able to point us to others...)

thermion
It doesn't exist.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #12
techman

I think alot of people automatically assume the Wogan 1991 interview with Icke they have seen was the full interview from the original full broadcast, but it's likely they just saw snippets of the interview from one of the David Icke documentaries from the last few years. I think prior to the Lizard's and Jews documentary aired in the early 2000s, alot of people had probably forgotten about Icke's infamous appearance on Wogan, and alot more had never even heard of it before. I think the likely chance of the original airing having been uploaded to youtube, or any other site, will be very unlikely, it's likely someone out there has it on tape, but the chances of it ending up on the internet are practically zero. I think the same goes for alot more, more shall we say, less well-known and rarer Icke material (pre awakening period), the one for me would be the "alleged" Through the Keyhole episode where David is a guest, which of course would've been in the 80s. Has or will anyone have remembered this episode? answer likely no. The other interview for me that I assume will be almost impossible to find on the internet is the interview Icke gave (guessing sometime in the late 90s/early 2000s) with Richard Littlejohn on the Littlejohn show. Again, likely something that has never been seen since it was first broadcast. Again, if nooone had a taped copy or had uploaded it to youtube, then the chances of it being seen again are pretty slim. We ain't gonna get it from the BBC archives anytime soon. I doubt there's a conspiracy to hide it, there's nothing unusual about unseen broadcasts of old material, just try and find anything you remember watching in the 80s or prior and you'll find there's a hell of alot of of stuff that's never been seen for years and impossible to find on the internet. I remember taping the royal premiere of Jurassic Park at the Empire Leicester Square in London in 1993; it was a TV special hosted by the late Karen Keating, daughter of TV presenter Gloria Huniford. I had it for years on tape until someone in my family taped it over. I thought "Oh, I'll have a look for it on youtube, I'm sure I'll find it" but no, not a single clip of it could be found anywhere.

One thing which people wrongfully assume about the Wogan interview is that David never said he actually was the son of god, yet some people have commented that that's just not true, because he did in fact say he was the son of god, and for some reason Icke fans and Icke himself have steadfasidily stated he never said he was the son of god.

Last edited by techman; 06-02-2015 at 09:02 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #13
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste_y193 View Post

Any help appreciated.

Cheers guys
You should always remember, that David Icke was at the beginning of his awakening experience! Over time, he has learnt more!!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:43 PM   #14
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
You should always remember, that David Icke was at the beginning of his awakening experience! Over time, he has learnt more!!
He fell into the trap that most fall into. Using references from the world to explain his personal thing, when he should of understood his experience through the idea that a minority go through it.

When so many go through it, they only can relate to what they have learnt before, so that is why he would of came up with jesus stuff, or others mocking him.

Thats why its important at those times to keep your feet on the ground.

Probably wogan was a mason, and probably saw icke going through this experience as nothing special, but used it to ridicule him, like they do with non masons.

I never saw this interview as i was a kid, and had no interest in the wogan show from the bush.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #15
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
He fell into the trap that most fall into. Using references from the world to explain his personal thing, when he should of understood his experience through the idea that a minority go through it.

When so many go through it, they only can relate to what they have learnt before, so that is why he would of came up with jesus stuff, or others mocking him.

Thats why its important at those times to keep your feet on the ground.

Probably wogan was a mason, and probably saw icke going through this experience as nothing special, but used it to ridicule him, like they do with non masons.

I never saw this interview as i was a kid, and had no interest in the wogan show from the bush.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
I recall several years ago searching for it and I couldn't find it - I don't think it's ever been on You Tube in it's entirety.
Maybe the one I saw wasn't the full version but it was longer than any of the ones on youtube I saw. I bet the channel got banned.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:36 AM   #17
amber_dawn

amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:55 AM   #18
kizzie
Registered Users

I remember in the first interview he spoke about disabled people being paid Karma for things they had done or drawn to them .. That didn't go down very well at all he was crucified for that everywhere.

I really wish he had done things different and then we might not be where we are today.. but then we are always where we need to be so scrub that

Also remember Glen Hoddle said the same thing and POW his career down the pan as well.

Seems silly to know the world is being manipulated and by whom and then not know your words are going to be used against you by the very people you are trying to expose. But I expect like most of us who woke up he just wanted top get the message out there.

I love how the tables turned for him and people now believe him.. Bless you Dave for not giving up on us ..:luv:

Last edited by kizzie; 07-02-2015 at 08:53 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:47 AM   #19
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
One thing which people wrongfully assume about the Wogan interview is that David never said he actually was the son of god, yet some people have commented that that's just not true, because he did in fact say he was the son of god, and for some reason Icke fans and Icke himself have steadfasidily stated he never said he was the son of god.
To be accurate for the sake of clarity Icke's exact words were "Son of the Godhead". He also stated correctly that all things in existence were aspects of this impersonal force. "Godhead" = Infinite Consciousness/The Source/The All/The Absolute/The Infinite Mind/The One/Monad etc. He was not, contrary to popular opinion, talking about an anthropomorphic invisible man in the sky ala Christian belief. If one doesn't have a basic understanding of the ancient occult sciences/philosophies and or Quantum Mechanics, Icke's statements in that interview will likely go right over your head.

From his 1993 book "In the Light of Experience":

Quote:
"The most important three words in terms of publicity and profile were “Son of God”. I said I was a Son of the Godhead and this was immediately repeated in the media as the Son of the Godhead. What I said was true. We are all expressions of the energy that is everything, what I call the Infinite Mind, and what others individualise under the term God. Therefore, if you want to use symbolic language, we are all Sons and Daughters of God, all part of the Infinite Mind of Creation. But because society programmes people, even those who don’t believe in religion, to think the words “Son of God” mean the biblical version of Jesus, the media predictably linked me to that whole concept of “messiahs” and the “second coming”. The result was someone who was fundamentally challenging religion and the Bible view of Creation being dubbed in the media as someone who had discovered religion and was promoting the Bible!"

https://darrylslibrary.wordpress.com...by-david-icke/

Last edited by pound; 07-02-2015 at 11:49 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:06 PM   #20
rebeccapark
Inactive

Have seen the interview before but enjoyed watching it once again. So glad he spoke openly about 911 being the bull crap it was and the century for the new America. Good for him.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote