Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-11-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Enquiries (legal)

Are there lawyers on here? If so I need a genuine one! By the way, you think Hilary clinton is evil I think I know the real evil one and it's not in the public eye!
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 11:49 PM   #2
Enki1

I don't think there are any lawyers on here. "well educated" people wake up very slowly... but I could be wrong... Now tell me who is it?
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:47 AM   #3
mannybash

My brother-in-laws aunt. Keeps out of the public eye is Greek. Issues go back to Cyprus in the 50's and sixties and the terrorist group then which was right wing and wanted unification with Greece. I have since learned that around the time I was born 1958 the Turks started "cleansing" in northern Nicosia which I was not told about. Just checked the name of the group was EOKA and the leader was George grivas. I only know the aunt by the name "flora" which is probably not her real name. Greeks have loads of "aunts" and "uncles" my neighbour seems to have about six uncles not impossible but seems unlikely. "Flora" looks like a slimmer version of Alison steadman

Last edited by mannybash; 11-02-2018 at 08:14 AM.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote