Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #321
bluetopaz
Inactive

Thank you. Keep up the information flowing.

bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #322
mrsj

Lightbulb Perfectly Acceptable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane1977 View Post
I love David Icke ... the reptilian thing is a turn-off, true or not, it is too far fetched and undermines his other work & opinions. some might say, it is a conspiracy that the important things he writes about are undermined by the reptile thing.
I would like to say I fully Believe the Reptilian side of David's work, maybe those who think differently are not at that level of understanding yet, as it is perfectly acceptable to me... I don't find it far fetched at all...
mrsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #323
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsj View Post
I would like to say I fully Believe the Reptilian side of David's work, maybe those who think differently are not at that level of understanding yet, as it is perfectly acceptable to me... I don't find it far fetched at all...
It's entirely reasonable to think that ETs have been interacting with Earth & humanity for millennia. But people hear 'reptilian humanoids' and it tends to freak them out and then they ridicule the notion to make themselves feel better. It's unfortunate, perhaps, but that's human nature. We won't learn the truth until we learn to step outside the box we're in. I commend David for his courage to speak the truth, the whole truth, as he sees it. Further, you don't have to accept everything he says; take what resonates and agrees with other researchers.

No one wants to hear that we're pawns of hideous reptiles who drink our blood and live off our fear; the truth is not always pretty. But without the truth we can never hope to extricate ourselves from our enslavement.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #324
truepositive

While it may be true its just very unpractical.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 04:15 AM   #325
jaxdia

Smile Theory at its best proven

David Thank you for all that you have taught me through your videos. I am so happy to have found you on youtube. My mother has the exact same belief as you do. I was raised believing in the universe but it never really hit me what she was trying to teach us. We are 1/8th Cherokee Indian. My father would never allow her to teach us the way of our ancestors so she did so in teaching herself the way of the universe beyond her years. She was an old soul living here a life she was so afraid of. I am grateful that I learned to be confident and build on my own sense of what the universe has taught me. As get older I learn more and more. I only wish it had hit me 20 years ago. But be as it may. I am happy to be here. And I dont have money to support you. But please feel free to ask me to help any other way I can. I wrote in to do the psychic show. I believe it would be fun and exciting. I hope I can be part of it. Thank you for all you do and teach. Jax
jaxdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:42 AM   #326
agent of the free

Greetings Members of the David Icke forums.

I have been trying to contact Mr Icke regarding several findings that will back up his theory regarding reptilian beings? It all started when i looked into the Kumburgaz UFO incidents of 2007 to 2009 captured on video by Security Guard Yalcin Yalman.
Most of you will know about the beings that were filmed aboard these UFO's namely the greys? But there was also something else aboard those craft namely 6 foot preying mantis looking creatures. After enhancing the videos and still images of the occupants we managed to get a good shot of one of these mantis beings?
The creature has at least 4 arms a large forked tongue with 2 canine teeth like bones on the end of the forks of the tongue the skin colour of the creature is green with red circular pattern around the eyes the eyes themselves resemble those of a chameleon.

These mantis creatures are more reptilian than insect and appear to be in charge over the greys aboard the ship.

Now here is the strange bit if that wasn't strange enough the lunar orbiter images i have looked through and enhanced i have found the very same creature on the surface of the moon???? Along with a whole host of vehicles and humanoids. NASA have used a whitening technique to hide or mask vehicles and humanoids once we realized what they had done we got to work undoing their airbrushing and the results have been mind blowing.

If Mr Icke happens to read this you can find me and my researchers at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/

Regards

Michael. Ian. Black
agent of the free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 03:51 AM   #327
trebor33
Inactive

thank you david, you are the best! And in the future everyone is going to know that.
trebor33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 05:54 AM   #328
farcry
Inactive

Thanks david,all the years people was calling you crazy!,well it was them that was crazy,keep up the good work.wish I could get to Wembley to see you,maybe one day,good luck

Last edited by farcry; 22-07-2014 at 05:55 AM.
farcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #329
agent of the free

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent of the free View Post
Greetings Members of the David Icke forums.

I have been trying to contact Mr Icke regarding several findings that will back up his theory regarding reptilian beings? It all started when i looked into the Kumburgaz UFO incidents of 2007 to 2009 captured on video by Security Guard Yalcin Yalman.
Most of you will know about the beings that were filmed aboard these UFO's namely the greys? But there was also something else aboard those craft namely 6 foot preying mantis looking creatures. After enhancing the videos and still images of the occupants we managed to get a good shot of one of these mantis beings?
The creature has at least 4 arms a large forked tongue with 2 canine teeth like bones on the end of the forks of the tongue the skin colour of the creature is green with red circular pattern around the eyes the eyes themselves resemble those of a chameleon.

These mantis creatures are more reptilian than insect and appear to be in charge over the greys aboard the ship.

Now here is the strange bit if that wasn't strange enough the lunar orbiter images i have looked through and enhanced i have found the very same creature on the surface of the moon???? Along with a whole host of vehicles and humanoids. NASA have used a whitening technique to hide or mask vehicles and humanoids once we realized what they had done we got to work undoing their airbrushing and the results have been mind blowing.

If Mr Icke happens to read this you can find me and my researchers at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/

Regards

Michael. Ian. Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w95...lSTiFvRtBLc61g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO5J...lSTiFvRtBLc61g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W071...lSTiFvRtBLc61g
agent of the free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 05:24 PM   #330
blighty

Default transport

it's a weather dragon
blighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #331
indolering

I first found your books in 2002 (and the truth shall set you free) and I knew you were the one who could expose the truth to our war-torn world. After reading the rest of your books, it's clear that no one, but no one has put it all together like you have. I'm grateful for your diligent work, your courage to see it through, and your intuitive insight which so eloquently guides us to a true understanding of who and where we are. Without such guidance, most people would not suspect the gravity of our suppression - or it would take years of study for someone to dig up the truth for himself.

I'll always be a premier subscriber (regardless of what my description says) and I'm forever grateful for your service to humanity.

"Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right, and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

~ Gandhi
Old 31-01-2015, 04:47 AM   #332
swamideva

I have just been thinking how little David Icke's work is discussed on this forum. Its obvious to me at times that many are ignorant of his work especially those who who promote mainstream scientific ideas and beliefs.

I had heard of the NWO in my teen years when i found out about The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion from a friend who was being introduced to The National Front. I knew they were rascist and anti immigration. Then i found out it went deeper that really they were anti semetic, and were aware of what they considered to be a Jewish Conspiracy to control the world. I was shown quotes from The Talmud and was given a book list to research, which i did at the central reference library.

I did not join the National Front, by the way, i just hung around out of curiosity. In later years i would mention the Protocols to people and either nobody had heard of it or if they did refused to speak about it.

Then years later i stumbled upon The Iluminatus Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson. This was a crazy fictional account of a world wide conspiracy it mentioned world leaders and famous people by their real names. So i started to make a note of the names in the book that i had not heard of like Adam Weishapt and did some research and they were all real too, as i went deeper down the rabbit hole.

More years past and in the early 90's a friend lent me a copy of, 'And The Truth Shall Set You Free' i could not believe it, the first thing i thought was why is this person not dead, how can he get away with saying this stuff, accusing world leaders of pedophilia and drug dealing. It was obvious it was all true as there were no libel suits pending against him. I then set about reading his earlier books like The Truth Vibrations and Robots Rebellion. At this time i was becoming involved in The New Age Movement on my spiritual journey as i was already involved with Eastern religions. I had looked into all religions in my search for truth and found the new age movement to be an amalgamation of them all, with a loving forgiving god instead of a envious judgmental christian god, it was very attractive and loving.

Strangely enough i accepted what David said as most likely truth, (he himself admitted that there was disinformation everywhere, and some would most likely creep into his books) though i had reservations on his views on religion and reptiles particularity snakes. I believed that the Vedas of India was the truth and accepted the Hindu pantheon of gods and demigods. I thought that what he said about religions was true except for my religion Hinduism, and i wanted to tell him so in order to put him right, so to speak. I mean i had volumes of scripture and the scientific texts of the Vedas to back me up, not to mention experience (in retrospect, brainwashing). I have also noticed that this is common amongst many as religious indoctrination goes deep, probabally over lifetimes and into genetic memory. It even gets subtle as some ancient belief systems claim not to be religions, yet a deeper investigation reveals a hierarchical structure and it is obvious that they are.

Then I looked into Osho's teachings, i was aware of him earlier but considered him a demon because my gurus has told me so and that following him would lead me to hell. I found that he told the truth about the hypocrisy of Indian religions and mysticism, basically by saying that they were as much bullshit as Christianity and all religions. He was an impressive man of small stature who took on all the worlds religions and politicians and never backed down from his truth, he was often disrespectful and blasphemous to those who held power, an excellent role model. With Oshos help and a study of enlightenment a concept unknown in Indian mainstream and Abrahamic religions i was able to release myself from the mental and psychic bondage of religious belief. It was a scary process the doubting part of me wondered at times if my gurus were right and if i was in fact following a demon to hell. Though eventually i did succeed. Osho taught me to be true to myself and follow no one, not even him, it was my truth that was important. He said that his teachings were his truth, that he passed them on besause he liked to talk, and that if i accepted them as my own then they would be second hand, and if i passed them on they would be third hand. He also insisted that i leave him behind, which i have done, though i offer him much gratitude and love for helping me free myself from slavery to the Vedas and traditions that are five thousand years old.

The above shows how deep and pervasive religious conditioning is. I no longer adhere to any religion or belief system new age or old age. Though neither have i rejected outright what i learned from those religions either, there is truth is all of them or they would not be attractive, its just necessary to discern the lies that are mixed in. It was no easy task leaving religion behind as the conditioning goes deep and considering i was born into a catholic family i was well gone. It was a lengthy, scary and involved process of de-programming myself and learning to understand my psychology.

So i understand from my experience those who are conditioned into religious belief systems. Of all my friends involved in religion i was the only one who escaped completely. The brainwashing goes deep and its only possible to understand that by leaving it behind. Even those who were not brought up religiously are still programmed by the inherent religious belief sytem of their culture. In the West especially there was a time when the church and state were one, though this is not now the case most of our laws and conditioned beliefs have their origins in religious scripture.

Well i did not know i was going there, and this thread is about David Icke and so far this post has been about me. As Einstein says, its all relative.

I have only seen David Icke speak once that was in the 90's, in my new age days i was at a Mind and Body and Spirit festival and David was there, he spoke in a small marque tent to about 20 people and had a stall inside with his books. I was already familiar with his books so his talk was nothing new to me, though i enjoyed his presentation.

At the time i was reading Pleiadian channeled books like Barbara Marciniak and 'The Pleiadian Agenda' by Barbara Hand Clow. On Davids stall at the festival were two people a man and a woman, so i stopped by for a chat. I explained that i was taking Davids work further than the Illuminati and the NWO onto cosmic levels and the idea that we were in fact being controlled by aliens and have been for many millennia, and that they were known as The Annunaki. The man was interested and i gave him details of the books that i was reading, the woman was gobsmacked and i watched her as her eyes popped out of her head and her chin hit her chest in disbelief at what i was saying . Soon after that David began to speak about reptilians, and i often wondered if i played any part in that by the information that i gave to the worker on his stall that day. Though i think probably not as new information does generally not come from one source, but has a tendency to appear at unrelated places at the same time, when the world is ready.

The rest is history so they say.

I would like thank David and express my heartfelt gratitude, he has been a big part of my journey and of my life's unfolding and individual evolution and growth. I have often felt that he and I were on the same page, especially regarding his spiritual message which has always been his solution, the last chapter of his earlier books was always a message of self empowerment through individual spirituality. We will find our way out of this mess through the realisation of who we are in essence, infinite consciousness, spiritual beings on a human journey and that knowing this is the freedom from fear, as there is ultimately no death only a transition from one state of being to another.

I am now watching 'Awaken' his last Wembley presentation and it has to be his best yet, though i have not finished it yet. I keep thinking how many on this forum need to watch this talk and let go of so many preconceived belief systems about this conditioned reality. I also have to keep reminding myself we all have our own personal journeys and come to the truth in our own ways, we are all also at differing levels of awakening and de-programming, also the journey is also not an easy one, it has not been so for me and neither has it been so for David.

So i will finish by again expressing my gratitude and thanks and say that i am honored to have come across Davids tireless efforts in my life, he has been a major inspiration to me and another role model to keep going, to never give up the search for truth in spite of all adversity and the ridicule of others.

Namaste. So much love. :luv::luv::luv:
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #333
indolering

Lightbulb

Wonderful post, swamideva. I see we have followed similar paths, you and I, and probably similar to many Icke fans of our generation. David plays a vital role in the world today, and it's not too surprising that many people are dismissive of his work, given the extent of the lies permeating our everyday lives. I believe that one's intuitive sense of truth is what draws many of us to David's sphere of influence. At least for me, I felt that here was a man with courage, dignity, grace and intelligence who verifies much what I have already learned and fills in the many gaps of my understanding of the world. After reading Bill Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse in 1990, I was always on the lookout for further verification of the grand conspiracy. Michael Topper and Jim Marrs were helpful along the way, but it was Icke who really brought it all home for everyone to see.

We are fortunate to have David's guidance during this critical time in our journey on Earth...we need all the help we can get, and David's clear expose of our common dilemma is a blessing indeed.

Old 31-01-2015, 10:08 AM   #334
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post

Wonderful post, swamideva. I see we have followed similar paths, you and I, and probably similar to many Icke fans of our generation. David plays a vital role in the world today, and it's not too surprising that many people are dismissive of his work, given the extent of the lies permeating our everyday lives. I believe that one's intuitive sense of truth is what draws many of us to David's sphere of influence. At least for me, I felt that here was a man with courage, dignity, grace and intelligence who verifies much what I have already learned and fills in the many gaps of my understanding of the world. After reading Bill Cooper's Behold A Pale Horse in 1990, I was always on the lookout for further verification of the grand conspiracy. Michael Topper and Jim Marrs were helpful along the way, but it was Icke who really brought it all home for everyone to see.

We are fortunate to have David's guidance during this critical time in our journey on Earth...we need all the help we can get, and David's clear expose of our common dilemma is a blessing indeed.

Well said my friend and kindred spirit.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #335
uccomama

Thank you for sharing your journey, thus far, swami. I enjoyed reading it! We might not see eye to eye on all things, but that really doesn't matter when all is said and done. Our paths while not the same, are not all that different either.

ETA: one of the things I am most grateful for, is the family I was born into had managed to extradite themselves from salvationist religion, or perhaps they had never really bought into it in the first place. Except my grandmother who was an Evangelical Christian but kept that very much to herself and didn't insist everyone else join in, so I suspect she did it to get out of the house and away from my grandfather.

Everything is material
"Let thine operations be guided by Nature, and by the true and not the fantastic imaginations."
Amor fati

Last edited by uccomama; 31-01-2015 at 03:54 PM.
uccomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #336
binki

To try to keep a long story short, I was drawn to questioning the truth around 2007. It led me to God, which led me to your "Secrets of the matrix". I found it easy to listen to you speak, you have a nice voice and are a very likeable man. And you came across as genuine, compassionate, passionate with a desire to reveal the truth. Then I got to part 3, where you talk about the reptilians. I admit my mind's first response to that, which I had never heard before, was that if I even entertain that as a possibility, then it would cast doubts on my sanity, and I then questioned your sanity. But something inside of me said "You were seeking answers Bianca. They may not be the answers you thought you would find, but keep an open mind".

So I listened to what you had to say, because something inside of me trusted you. It was a weird experience, because it was like all the walls in my mind came down, and the roof came off, and my mind was then open to a greater range of possibility. I didn't automatically believe everything you said, but as time went by and I continued to do some of my own research, I started to believe you more and more.

You have changed my life completely, and I am very grateful to you. I send alot of positive energy and thoughts your way.

You are a very strong man, possibly the strongest, and you are so brave to stand up against these scary entities. I have an enormous amount of respect for you, you are truly a brilliant person

And to write books that are loaded with so much information! My God! It took me a long time to get through "Human race get off your knees- The lion sleeps no more", and I could only retain some of the information. I am sure to be going back over some parts, especially the part about the moon. It is really 'coincidental' that the sun and the moon appear to be the same size in the sky. What is that??? You are ingenious!

Your website is one of the first I check in the morning. There is alot I dont understand. The details of politics goes over my head, but I believe I have a bit of insight to the nature of reality because of you, and that was one of my major questions when I consciously started on my journey. I just didn't get it.

I'm gonna say it, I just adore you! I wish there were more people like you on the planet. I wish I could meet a man like you on my side of the globe. You're pretty cute I am sorry, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but I just think I need to express myself truthfully and let you know that many people think so highly of you. And as more time goes by, you become more known and loved by many people.

There will obviously be those that cannot grasp some of the things you discuss, but have faith that the powers of good are on your side and are working with you in your battle to awaken humanity. I am sure that it must seem hopeless to you sometimes, but keep doing what you're doing, I believe you are on the right track.

Lots of love, laughter and light,
Bianca xo
binki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 06:00 PM   #337
baumfreund

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post

This book kicked it all off for me initially, and I'll be forever thankful to Mr. Icke for ripping the blinders right off my face!
i was looking the interviews in youtube but didn`t yet read the books, and i also think that the work of this man is helping a lot, this world is in horrible problems, this poor prison planet and it`s really important to meet people who also try to find solutions ....
greetings vladia-anna-eleonora from south germany .... i hope my english is good enough ,,,,
baumfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 06:18 PM   #338
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumfreund View Post
i was looking the interviews in youtube but didn`t yet read the books, and i also think that the work of this man is helping a lot, this world is in horrible problems, this poor prison planet and it`s really important to meet people who also try to find solutions ....
greetings vladia-anna-eleonora from south germany .... i hope my english is good enough ,,,,
English is perfect and welcome to the forum
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2016, 11:08 AM   #339
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Our Dave will be well into the San Fransisco presentation and I have been sending positive energy for another big success

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 02:56 AM   #340
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Big huge thank you to David Icke. My dad was talking about him years ago, the first time he came to Australia and met only a few people here and there. I have always been alternative and anti-establishment as long as I can remember and researching anything and everything friends, or myself, would question.
I had sooooo many different problems swimming around in my head as a result and couldn't put the whole puzzle together. David did that for me, hit the nail on the head with the moon/matrix and suddenly it all made sense.
Why is the big question.
How to fix it is the ultimate question.