Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 14-10-2016, 05:31 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default Celebrating diversity, how healthy is it?

We hear a lot about celebrating diversity, most of us enjoy food and cultural aspects from groups of people outside our close circle.

But we rarely hear about celebrating commonality.

Wouldn't that be better in terms of brokering peace, understanding and hope for the future?

Don't we (ordinary beings) all feel love, want the best for our children, aspire to have enough for a comfortable life, hope for peace, and strive look for the good in people?

Surely looking at the things we can all largely identify with will smooth the passage for a better future for everyone.

I'd appreciate the thoughts of other people on this.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:21 AM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Wouldn't that be better in terms of brokering peace, understanding and hope for the future?...., hope for peace, and strive look for the good in people?
This is all a crazy distraction ... people have been influence by MSM that we have to modify and sensor our behaviour to "get along and live in peace" ....

No!!!people get along fine, there is no break down in peace .....Except when we allow politicians to bomb other countries! against the will of the citizens !

If you want peace ,get in the face of your MP for bombing syria and trying to start WWIII with russia.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:36 AM   #3
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
We hear a lot about celebrating diversity, most of us enjoy food and cultural aspects from groups of people outside our close circle.

Wouldn't that be better in terms of brokering peace, understanding and hope for the future?

Don't we (ordinary beings) all feel love, want the best for our children, aspire to have enough for a comfortable life, hope for peace, and strive look for the good in people?

Surely looking at the things we can all largely identify with will smooth the passage for a better future for everyone.

really pushing for multicuturism, eh?
another post where you do your bit to encourage the mixture
of races, religions, cultures and language
im sure you approve of the "cultural enrichment" currently
happening in so many european countries now
i dare say 95% of the natives dont want this forced mixing
its interesting to see the pro-mixers are always looking at
the positives and always avoiding the subject of the very
bad impacts its having on the crime rates, emptying the coffers
to support these lazy and demanding refugees

david icke would applaud this pushing of yours
his position is "i have no problem with multiculturism"
he actually said that
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:57 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is all a crazy distraction ... people have been influence by MSM that we have to modify and sensor our behaviour to "get along and live in peace" ....

No!!!people get along fine, there is no break down in peace .....Except when we allow politicians to bomb other countries! against the will of the citizens !

If you want peace ,get in the face of your MP for bombing syria and trying to start WWIII with russia.
I agree 100% there shouldn't be any bombing of anywhere and that is the principal reason for the mass displacement of people who were happily living in their place of birth. We cannot expect them to live in a hole in the ground because their home has been lost.

There is just so much anger and hate and it has to stop. You are correct, the MP's are doing this against the will of the people and that has to stop too. Also, I do my fair share of protesting and agitating for change. I asked and asked people to report Zen Gardner in their own country to increase the chance of catching him but I think I was the only one who did it.

I am not asking anyone to censor themselves. I'm asking if people can agree that if we look closer at what we have in common rather than what divides us it might be better off all round.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:31 AM   #5
oz93666

You know I'd forgotten who Gardener was (what a blessing) ...put his name in search ant top article ...."David Icke's friend Zen...." ... certainly google arranged for that to be top.

I get where your coming from tealady , but we really are all getting along just fine , is there any rioting where you live ? suggesting people "look closer at what we have in common" , is trying to divert peoples thoughts to where they have not naturally gone ... and that will cause resentment.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 09:36 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You know I'd forgotten who Gardener was (what a blessing) ...put his name in search ant top article ...."David Icke's friend Zen...." ... certainly google arranged for that to be top.

I get where your coming from tealady , but we really are all getting along just fine , is there any rioting where you live ? suggesting people "look closer at what we have in common" , is trying to divert peoples thoughts to where they have not naturally gone ... and that will cause resentment.
I get that. I just think that looking at the differences widens the gap. People tend to be suspicious of new things and that which they don't really understand.

TBH I think the divide between the Western people and the Islamic folk will never fully be breached until they moderate some of their cultural activities and rigidity. The majority will be OK but that extreme faction(s) will make it hard for the rest.

Old 14-10-2016, 09:54 AM   #7
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

What do you mean by 'commonality' tealady? If we know what you mean by that the term, then it's much easier to give you a response.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #8
bluefire

That kind of thinking by Tea Lady is somewhat utopian and maybe just happen in the afterlife. On the earthly plane, a hell hole and full of evil, this aint gonna happen.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
What do you mean by 'commonality' tealady? If we know what you mean by that the term, then it's much easier to give you a response.
Ordinary people, not the silver spooners.

Old 14-10-2016, 11:04 AM   #10
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
I agree 100% there shouldn't be any bombing of anywhere and that is the principal reason for the mass displacement of people who were happily living in their place of birth. We cannot expect them to live in a hole in the ground because their home has been lost.

There is just so much anger and hate and it has to stop. You are correct, the MP's are doing this against the will of the people and that has to stop too. Also, I do my fair share of protesting and agitating for change. I asked and asked people to report Zen Gardner in their own country to increase the chance of catching him but I think I was the only one who did it.

I am not asking anyone to censor themselves. I'm asking if people can agree that if we look closer at what we have in common rather than what divides us it might be better off all round.
This isn't criticism, but Governments are using that phrase in the United Kingdom and probably elsewhere. "I'm asking if people can agree that if we look closer at what we have in common rather than what divides us."

The Labour MP Jo Cox was murdered very suspiciously IMO just before the Brexit vote. People don't go around killing MPs - even her husband said that. That bolded phrase was her phrase to Parliament and it's been adopted by MSM etc.

She supported the White Helmets in Syria and to my knowledge over a million pounds has been donated by the British public to this dubious organistation since she was allegedly murdered. The White Helmets are also funded by the British Government.

Sorry, going off-topic here slightly. Have a look at the Jo Cox thread about the phrase in bold type.

"Just an observation from the Corbyn victory speech:

"We have much more in common than that which divides us,” the 67-year-old told his party’s gathering in Liverpool. “

Jo Cox’s Maiden Speech To Parliament: ‘We Are Far More United Than The Things That Divide Us’

Spin doctor's language?"

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1548

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...308549&page=78

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 14-10-2016 at 01:32 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 11:10 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
This isn't a criticism, but Governments are using that phrase in the United Kingdom and probably elsewhere. "I'm asking if people can agree that if we look closer at what we have in common rather than what divides us."

The Labour MP Jo Cox was murdered very suspiciously IMO just before the Brexit vote. People don't go around killing MPs - even her husband said that. That bolded phrase was her phrase to Parliament and it's been adopted by MSM etc.

She supported the White Helmets in Syria and to my knowledge over a million pounds has been donated by the British public to this dubious organistation. The White Helmets are also funded by the British Government.

Sorry, going off-topic here slightly. Have a look at the Jo Cox thread about the that phrase in bold.

"Just an observation from the Corbyn victory speech:

"We have much more in common than that which divides us,” the 67-year-old told his party’s gathering in Liverpool. “

Jo Cox’s Maiden Speech To Parliament: ‘We Are Far More United Than The Things That Divide Us’

Spin doctor's language?"

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1548
Thanks for the info. They aren't saying it here at all. The anti Muslim brigade are in full force and so are the diversity celebrators.

Many Australian people are still suspicious of the Vietnamese although most of the migrants arrived 40 years ago. If you see a young Vietnamese man in a luxury car is only a matter of seconds before someone mutters drug dealer etc.

The reluctance of some newcomers to integrate makes it a lot harder as well.

Old 14-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #12
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Ordinary people, not the silver spooners.
But I'm not sure what you mean. Ordinary people do a lot of basic things, but I'm not sure what activities or ideas you may be referring to??

Everyone drinks water, breathes, eats food. But then when it comes to food, our tastes are so diverse! Everyone (bar a few) watches tv, but our choices can be very different, for different reasons. Everyone does drink water, but some will avoid actual water, and rather drink other drinks that contain it. We drink distilled water, which nobody else I know in my 3D life does.

Can you give an example of a commonality that you may have in mind?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote