Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
ennui
Senior Member
 
ennui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: EU Stalag SE Quadrant
Posts: 1,606
Likes: 19 (10 Posts)
Default Brian Harvey demanding to see Prime Minister

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...r-9806882.html
http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/20/brian-...lodes-4913969/



Brian Harvey outside of Downing Street this afternoon with a ring binder demanding to see the prime minister.

He was shouting that the binder was ‘evidence’ of how much money the govt had stolen from him.

This isn’t Brian’s first clash with authority, in 2011 he published a video describing the UK as a ‘police state’
__________________

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Last edited by lobuk; 20-10-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Added Sources
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #2
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,512
Likes: 4,934 (3,295 Posts)
Default

I think he's going about his business the wrong way. There is no way PM Camoron would see him when he turns up at the doorstep without an appointment. A court case may have been a better option if what he says is true. What do you think?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #3
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
cafe beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,061
Likes: 290 (145 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I think he's going about his business the wrong way. There is no way PM Camoron would see him when he turns up at the doorstep without an appointment. A court case may have been a better option if what he says is true. What do you think?
Publicity, he knows full well Cameron won't see him. This story is trending now...
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
greatdayforfreedom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,674
Likes: 669 (324 Posts)
Default

I like Brian. He was reading the DIF a while back.
__________________
''I started a journey 25 years ago and I'm bloody well gonna finish it. And it will only end when I do'' - David Icke.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 07:32 PM   #5
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,734 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Brian was the one I most hated out of east 17, he is now the most liked by me.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
kaibraine
Senior Member
 
kaibraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,231
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I think he's going about his business the wrong way. There is no way PM Camoron would see him when he turns up at the doorstep without an appointment. A court case may have been a better option if what he says is true. What do you think?
Can't do it through the corrupt system. At least this way he gets some media attention because he is so well known publically. Good on him I say! At least he is doing something.
__________________
Believe Nothing!

No matter where you read it, or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

-Bhudda
kaibraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 08:35 PM   #7
pepsirat
Senior Member
 
pepsirat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: middlesbrough, england
Posts: 1,173
Likes: 119 (69 Posts)
Default

I was a big fan of East 17 had them plastered all over my wall lol. East 17 and the Corrs were my bands. I could never decide over Brian and Tony plus had a soft spot for Terry. Ah those were the days lol.

Might just need to put some protection over him.

Last edited by pepsirat; 20-10-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: add some
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #8
s_wan28
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 40
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Good luck with that Brian, but I doubt this will go anywhere.
s_wan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #9
kaiser
Senior Member
 
kaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 9,202
Likes: 216 (118 Posts)
Default

Hey Brian if your still about i just had a flash of inspiration whilst singing stay another day to myself whilst waitng for the toast to er toast, so rushed back to laptop to write down the lyrics for the new parody song aimed at David Cameron and the Tories.

Based on East 17 Stay another day sing to same backing tune...

Dont stay another day (David Cameron) by east 17, lyrics modified by kaiser.


Davey if you've really got to stay
I don't think
We can take the pain
Won't you go away today.
Oh just leave us alone like this
Just say it's the final kiss
Won't you go away today


Don't you know
We've come too far now
to carry on
And try to throw it all away
Thought I heard you say
You hate me
That your hate was gonna be here to stay
We only just begun
To know you
All I can say is
Won't you go away today


Davey if you've really got to stay
I don't think
We can take the pain
Won't you go away today.
Oh just leave us alone like this
Just say it's the final kiss
Won't you go away today


You kick our face while we are sleeping
And chip our hand
Don't understand what's going on
Good times we had return
To haunt you
Though it's for you
All that we do seem to be wrong

Davey if you've really got to stay
I don't think
We can take the pain
Won't you go away today.
Oh just leave us alone like this
Just say it's the final kiss
Won't you go away today
__________________
...I gave my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly, I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 21-10-2014 at 12:00 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #10
adam 7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,858
Likes: 90 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Brian was the one I most hated out of east 17, he is now the most liked by me.
I know what you mean. Esp his crimes against fashion. Low slung keks and baggy leather trousers. Tragic
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #11
moritz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 580
Likes: 217 (97 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
There is no way PM Camoron would see him when he turns up at the doorstep without an appointment.....
I think most people with a little bit of common sense would agree with you, turning up without an appointment is likely to lead to disapointment

However I cant help comparing this with Southend police's treatment of journalist Chris Spivey. They schleped over to Mr Spivey's place for a quick chat unanounced. But unlike Mr Camoron, Chris was unable to decline to speak to them because they simply kicked in his fuckin door and took him away

Could you imagine that ever happening at downing street ?

I guess the E17 guy got exactly what he wanted out of the encounter, a bit of publicity, so thats cool.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,358 (2,793 Posts)
Default

Whatever next?

Peter Andre attempts citizen's arrest of Tony Blair

Louise from Eternal outed as member of ISIS

This is the newwwwwws!
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #13
pepsirat
Senior Member
 
pepsirat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: middlesbrough, england
Posts: 1,173
Likes: 119 (69 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Whatever next?

Peter Andre attempts citizen's arrest of Tony Blair

Louise from Eternal outed as member of ISIS

This is the newwwwwws!
Peter Andre is to buisy shopping at iceland!
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #14
ennui
Senior Member
 
ennui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: EU Stalag SE Quadrant
Posts: 1,606
Likes: 19 (10 Posts)
Default

Latest in my 'brian harvey watch'...

He's been spotted in Parliament Square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloxUqMmRLY

This is worth a gander an all

http://youtu.be/5WheDYZNUqQ
__________________

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.
ennui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #15
pepsirat
Senior Member
 
pepsirat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: middlesbrough, england
Posts: 1,173
Likes: 119 (69 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
Latest in my 'brian harvey watch'...

He's been spotted in Parliament Square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloxUqMmRLY

This is worth a gander an all

http://youtu.be/5WheDYZNUqQ
Thanks for post, i wish Brian all the luck in the world. Always liked his voice, not a big fan of rap but i like this. Its good to see him creating music that means something to him.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #16
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,512
Likes: 4,934 (3,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennui View Post
Latest in my 'brian harvey watch'...

He's been spotted in Parliament Square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uloxUqMmRLY

This is worth a gander an all

http://youtu.be/5WheDYZNUqQ
Liked both vids. Thanks!!
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #17
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,512
Likes: 4,934 (3,295 Posts)
Default



Brian Harvey says he's been a prisoner in his own home because of Bill Maloney.
Seems like they've split.

Rignt I'm 6 mins in and tbh I don't know what the back story is but anger approach is not working Brian. You may be right to be bullistic but..
He'll probably get angry with me as well by saying this. If he wants something sorted, something tells me that he needs to ....well I'm not gonna say it now. Angry person won't listen anyway.... may be he needs to meditate and chill.... we all need a break...this truther thing gets to you.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 11-07-2018 at 09:22 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:02 PM   #18
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 1,029 (574 Posts)
Default

Brian needs a break all right and not by running himself over again.
__________________
Its OK to be white.
Europe for Europeans.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.

STOP WATCHING PORN!
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #19
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,512
Likes: 4,934 (3,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Brian needs a break all right and not by running himself over again.
I'm in no position to judge whether he is on the ball or not but if he is right then I reckon his presentation strategy has to change from 'angry', 'shouting' etc to get the message acrossed. A bit like I got put off by AJ when his style is shouting, ranting...etc whereas DI, of course being a presenter, can put his message across without shouting and ranting which is much suited to British audience.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (2)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 PM   #20
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,491
Likes: 1,029 (574 Posts)
Default

Maybe he's going for 'passionate'.
__________________
Its OK to be white.
Europe for Europeans.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.

STOP WATCHING PORN!
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ring binder

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.