Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 11-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #41
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I didn't know Black Walnut is high in iodine.

Obviously my body knows what was needed for my body and guiding me to these information. Interesting.
I think they said just the walnut shells, but take care because - as you stated - they got the patch details wrong.

I think we are all being guided at all times. - Just my personal thoughts (opinion)

And don't forget - iodine must have a properly hydrated body and lots of vitamin C before it can work it's wonders!

Last edited by grimstock; 11-07-2018 at 08:53 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #42
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
And don't forget - iodine must have a properly hydrated body and lots of vitamin C before it can work it's wonders!
Oh really?! This isn't more of the circus that's Sircus, is it?!

Hang clothes on your points, substantiate your claims or they're meaningless.
wingwang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #43
wingwang

You know the body can't store Vitamin C, right?!
Old 12-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #44
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Swelling In The Neck Is Symptoms Of An Iodine Deficiency - Sign Of Iodine Deficiency

Old 12-07-2018, 07:16 AM   #45
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Iodine, the Ultimate Healing Trace Minerals for Cysts, Thyroid, PCOD and more - Dr. Eric Berg

Last edited by grimstock; 12-07-2018 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:25 AM   #46
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

8 Keys to Heal Hypothyroidism - Dr. Josh Axe

Old 12-07-2018, 07:28 AM   #47
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The Coconut Oil Miracle for Hypothyroidism - Dr. Alan Mandell D.C.

Old 12-07-2018, 08:29 AM   #48
elshaper

What was your patch test result grim?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:31 AM   #49
wingwang

Quote:

Old 12-07-2018, 09:43 AM   #50
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
9 hours, els. So although I have been on 6 grams kelp daily for over a year, it is insufficient to rectify iodine deficiency. However I have had a swollen throat for over 20 years which all my "licensed" "REAL" doctors have told me is nothing to worry about (but at the same time could not diagnose). However, a lot of Lugol's will evaporate in the first few seconds of transdermal application, which should not occur with topical iodine usage.

So I will start today by adding lugol's 15% mixture daily for three weeks (maximum three week doseage), and then test again. Swelling is almost gone now.

Apparently all doses are more effective if split into several times a day. This also applies, in my experience to vitamin C, as you body will only take approximately the contents of one orange full of C at any time, so taking 10 -15 grams supplement of C in one hit will be an entire waste, and since over-flushing often occurs with too much at one time, you will be left with possibly less vitamin C than one orange. Nevertheless the high doses of supplement (when my body was not used to it) worked wonders as a magnificent kick- start to my vitamin C use for Glaucoma and high IOP for the first year approximately.( I shall update the Glaucoma thread soon.)

"WARNING: Do not take Lugol’s iodine if you know you are allergic to iodine. If you know you are allergic try the Magnascent Iodine for it is rare to be allergic to this form. The Lugol’s used to be a five percent solution of sodium iodine and 10 percent potassium iodide though companies now vary the original formula. Lugol’s Iodine has an optimal shelf life of approximately one year. Many web sites encourage you to “stock up,” which does not take into account this fact. You should purchase just what you need, and annually rotate out older product. DO NOT use Lugol’s Iodine Solution if you have an overactive thyroid or hyperthyroidism. Use the Nascent and start at very low dosages and slowly work up."
(Extract from IODINE - Bringing back the Universal Medicine - Dr. Mark Sircus)

The Lugol's I am using is iodine (I) and potassium iodide (KI) in distilled water. (This is the very dark brown one, not the clear potassium iodide salty liquid - which is not Lugol's, but more palatable than Lugol's).

The Bioavailability of Iodine Applied to the Skin
by Guy E. Abraham, MD

"I have often been asked a couple questions:

1) Is the application of iodine to the skin an acceptable way to supplement iodine?

2) Are there any data confirming the validity of the iodine skin patch test to assess body sufficiency for iodine?

The iodine skin patch test consists of applying iodine solution to a small area of the arm, leg, or abdomen. The faster the yellow color of iodine disappears from the skin, the more iodine deficient the person tested; and vise versa, if the yellow color lingers, the more sufficient in iodine the person tested. Over 100 years ago, the application of iodine to the skin was used extensively for iodine supplementation. In 1932, Nyiri and Jannitti1 from the Rutgers University College of Pharmacy wrote: “Iodine is being used extensively as a prophylactic and therapeutic agent by application to the outer integument, (for the reader’s information, that is the skin) and has maintained its place in medicine for many decades. Its use by external application is merely on an empirical basis; very little proof of its efficacy has been obtained by experimental work. The main question as to whether or not iodine passes through the unbroken human and animal skin has not been conclusively answered.”
Learn more:
http://www.optimox.com/iodine-study-20

There are conflicting variations in advice for ingestion of Lugol's, however it is generally agreed that for serious bacterial infections, 4 to 6 drops (rather than two) in water should be taken two to four times daily for three days. after which doses may be reduced if required. Initial detox symptoms may persist for a few days at start if your blood is contaminated with dead bacteria from the iodine usage. This may include nausea, headaches, bloating, and fatigue. Do not exceed three weeks of treatment, and then break for a few months before repeating.
The six drop dosage four times a day has been shown to destroy salmonella and candida - Use this dosage for three days, and then reduce accordingly, for maximum three weeks.
!5% is the maximum strength Lugol's.

Last edited by grimstock; 13-07-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:39 AM   #51
wingwang

Quote:
"WARNING: Do not take Lugol’s iodine if you know you are allergic to iodine.
And since when has iodine been an allergen? FFS, man!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #52
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
And since when has iodine been an allergen? FFS, man!
You could get allegy from anything. My brother was allergic to fresh apple. hi lips balloons.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 12:25 PM   #53
wingwang

Quote:
You could get allegy from anything. My brother was allergic to fresh apple. hi lips balloons.
Sorry, not having that! Iodine is a trace element present throughout the body. If someone was allergic to iodine it would be a miracle for them to exist let alone get past the embryonic stage of development! Can someone be allergic to oxygen, for instance? Methinks not. So you can't be allergic to anything.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #54
elshaper

Quote:
Sorry, not having that! Iodine is a trace element present throughout the body. If someone was allergic to iodine it would be a miracle for them to exist let alone get past the embryonic stage of development! Can someone be allergic to oxygen, for instance? Methinks not. So you can't be allergic to anything.
Have you ever heard of autoimmune disease?

They attack their own cells too.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-07-2018, 08:00 PM   #55
wingwang

Quote:
Have you ever heard of autoimmune disease?

They attack their own cells too.
Not too sure how that would translate to being allergic to iodine! People can be allergic to the contrast in iodine contrast dye but not the iodine itself.

Anyway, I visited my endocrinologist today and my TSH, FT3 and FT4 are all in normal range. I'm euthyroid, mofos!
Old 12-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #56
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Make sure you are not allergic to Lugol's solution (5%)

How to test:
https://naturalhealingsa.com/wp-cont...sage-Table.pdf
(Dosing advice and dosages tables for various ailments, includes cats and dogs dewormer dosing)

Last edited by grimstock; 12-07-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:36 PM   #57
wingwang

There we go, straight to the Ad Homs...

Lugol's: This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.

Again, not the iodine itself.

Edit: Yeah, I saw what you retracted, grimstock. Hilarious!

Last edited by wingwang; 12-07-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #58
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Not too sure how that would translate to being allergic to iodine! People can be allergic to the contrast in iodine contrast dye but not the iodine itself.

Anyway, I visited my endocrinologist today and my TSH, FT3 and FT4 are all in normal range. I'm euthyroid, mofos!
Nonsense - you are obviously highly deficient. That is heavily indicated.
Also "iodine allergy" refers to various types of iodine related allergies including food containing iodine.
https://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/iodine

Last edited by grimstock; 13-07-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #59
wingwang

Quote:
Nonsense - you are obviously highly deficient. That is heavily indicated.
Done it without any iodine supplements, too!
Old 13-07-2018, 06:55 AM   #60
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Supplements are not required in order to become heavily deficient.

It is not possible to be non-deficient in iodine without supplementation.

Last edited by grimstock; 13-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.