Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #21
tnt1

The RH negatives were mostly immune to the plague but they tend to be sickly mostly I think due to inbreeding these days.

In the book of Enoch, if you read that there are mention of a few details about these things regarding the 'Fallen Ones' that mingled the creator species seed into the experiments by violating the laws of the garden labs and actually making viable babies that could reproduce also! Then they kept it hidden until those babies grew to become such a problem they couldn't hide it any longer. Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind.

What we have here is a situation where the creator discovered that the fallen ones, some 200 of them had mingled with his lab experiments in an 'unapproved of way'. However, in the tale he apparently had no intention of punishing the offspring. The tale says in fact the creator provided wives for the sons so that they would not want! So the sons of the fallen all got a designated place and they were made wives and put in their place to stay within their 'type' meaning keep their generations pure. Noah as you recall was selected because as the bible tells us, 'he was perfect in his generations' meaning he wasn't all contaminated with other genes. He bred within his own type. Apparently the creator liked that.

Now the fallen were punished. No wives were provided for them so they were left to want. However the taught a lot to the sons and the sons then took it out to the world who never knew any of it before it was introduced by them.

These sons it is said were different. So they stood out somehow not just by smarts but they were instantly recognized because they had longer heads. The heads are not as profound today as they were at one time but the truth is they are a 'separate and distinct 'sub-species of human'. They can mingle with us but you can read about that in the other threads of how the bodies of the RH negative woman pregnant with and RH positive baby and how her body attacks the baby like a virus. This is why. They are not the same exactly, just similar. One has a copper based hemoglobin and the other one a iron based one. That is just the start really. When you break it down there are actually 20 blood groups and the group that people like Clapton belong to have anomalies such as extremely high CK levels in their blood that simply cannot be explained. Clapton has this by the by. What it is, is super oxygenated blood. Creatine Kinase which is an enzyme in the blood usually elevated due to muscle injury regarding much scar tissue! However, the normal for a human is like 200 or that would be high I guess. Clapton, Clapton's son, and other royals have 2000 levels of this and it's like unheard of! No one can explain it. Some think it has to do with why these lines produce prodigies and musical and art masters and so on.

Last edited by tnt1; 20-06-2018 at 12:27 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #22
elshaper

That's very interesting tnt.
It makes so much sense about the bible story and the 'God' is disappointed by the sabotaged experiment, wouldn't you?

So where are rest of the Enki/Anu nation/population now in the Universe/Galaxy?

So Enki/Anu and the reptilians are the same thing? I'm confused about different species since there are so many.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #23
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's very interesting tnt.
It makes so much sense about the bible story and the 'God' is disappointed by the sabotaged experiment, wouldn't you?

So where are rest of the Enki/Anu nation/population now in the Universe/Galaxy?

So Enki/Anu and the reptilians are the same thing? I'm confused about different species since there are so many.
Yeah see I don't know about whereabouts of them but they did live and apparently for a very very long time. One was found in the early forties I think and we may have found our 'Fallen One' And perhaps we also have the proof of a god being revered by those sons I mentioned earlier, the (Elohim, Guardian, Neteru) that died.
In Egypt, in the plains of the pyramids of Giza in 1945 was in fact discovered a pyramid that contained the mummified body of an individual with particular characteristics: about two meters high, with elongated skull and enlarged posteriorly, very large eye sockets, in short, pointed chin ... , a skeleton definitely not human! Mauro Biglino writes about it in his new book but unfortunately you have to read Italian to understand it.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:09 PM   #24
elshaper

Berbers in Morocco.

They look European.

Quote:
The Berbers known as Amazigh in Morocco is a very mysterious tribe with many mysterious beliefs and rituals.

https://ghorbany.com/inspiration/the-berbers-of-morocco
Interestingly, they have black and white square tile found in masonic lodge.

It is supposed to be protective.

See this masonic tile.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 02-07-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #25
elshaper

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-07-2018, 12:26 PM   #26
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
....................................There were thirteen bloodlines to emerge from Sumer, some went East, and some moved into Babylon, Mesopatamia and later Egypt.

Each 'New Age' lasted for several thousand years, the later Egyptian dynastic rule lasting between 10,000 and 20,000 years.

It's worth looking into Egyptian history where we see the Pharaohs taking their sisters as wives, and there are accounts of Pharaohs having children with their mothers etc..... This is to keep the bloodline pure.

Bloodlines moved out of Egypt (The Exodus is notable here) but they also migrated to Greece and Rome and through Europe - the 13 bloodlines each carving out their own paths.

The Charlemagne has a history of intermingling through each of the bloodline's throughout history and is considered to be one of the most pure...

It is likely that Jesus was one of the bloodline families.
Presumably you have evidence for all the above statements?

For instance Pharaohs marrying their sisters was not all that common, in that it did not happen all the time. Then there is the problem that there is no Egyptian 'bloodline' in that the same bloodline does not trace through all the rulers of Egypt. Founders of subsequent Dynasties often had no connection to the previous Dynasty. The founder of the 19th Dynasty is a case in point.

Quote:
You only have to look at the British Royal family to see how protective they are of their bloodline.

For instance, Elizabeth (Bowes Lyon) the Queen Mother was considered to be a commoner, as was Diana Spencer and as is Kate Middleton.
I don't understand what this means. How is allowing commoners into the family being "protective of the bloodline"?

Quote:
Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, the Spencer family and the Middleton family are all directly related to Henry V111 via the Boleyn sisters - and it is extremely likely that Henry V111 was father to Anne Boleyn, who he later married, their daughter was Elizabeth 1.
How could Henry VIII father Anne Boleyn when he was only 10 when she was born? Why is his fatherhood of her "extremely likely? What is your opinion based on?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "

Last edited by rapunzel; 11-07-2018 at 12:28 PM.
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #27
tnt1

People have wondered for many thousands of years how they managed to track so accurately the family bloodlines for mating circles and finding each other. The fact is it isn't that they track all of them. They miss many I'm told but they rejoice when they find them and certain places are made lets say comfortable for them, inviting even such as Hollywood, San Francisco and so on. The entire reason circumcision was even started was to allow the Rabbis to track the oldest 'first man' families that truly run the world. Most of the breeding ground for these first man families that are known are in the USA and India as well as the UK but not as many are found here. Many are imports. The ones found in the UK are mostly all royals. As they find 'intersex' people they tag them, make note of the parents and keep all the records and it's all done silently bringing no attention to it. These intersex families if you take note run the world. That is why all of the men appear to be married to very masculine women and the men can often be quite feminine.

All of this is backed up in scripture and other ancient writings somewhere if you know how to read it correctly.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #28
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
People have wondered for many thousands of years how they managed to track so accurately the family bloodlines for mating circles and finding each other. The fact is it isn't that they track all of them. They miss many I'm told but they rejoice when they find them and certain places are made lets say comfortable for them, inviting even such as Hollywood, San Francisco and so on. The entire reason circumcision was even started was to allow the Rabbis to track the oldest 'first man' families that truly run the world. Most of the breeding ground for these first man families that are known are in the USA and India as well as the UK but not as many are found here. Many are imports. The ones found in the UK are mostly all royals. As they find 'intersex' people they tag them, make note of the parents and keep all the records and it's all done silently bringing no attention to it. These intersex families if you take note run the world. That is why all of the men appear to be married to very masculine women and the men can often be quite feminine.

All of this is backed up in scripture and other ancient writings somewhere if you know how to read it correctly.
Can you explain to us the reasoning behind this? I'm puzzled.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 11-07-2018, 08:18 PM   #29
tnt1

The bible says in Genesis in the beginning clearly there were two sets of 'men' created. One, the first one was, "Both male and female" he created them. Then it says clearly again later that "GOD" realizes he had no man to til the soil so he then took one of the first men and brought him what was it? East into the garden as I recall and he called him "ADAM" or worker man and then began giving him various animals because he was alone over there in this other camp apparnetly away from where he came from. This other animal each time was named by him and then in time "God" eventually puts him under and does a surgery on him removing the female and then closing Adam back up and the GOD being did this to make the first of her kind the "WOMAN" who ADAM names EVE and then "GOD" proceeds to tell the worker man that he will not lay with men he will now lay with the woman! The only reason God did this was to make sure the Adam knew he was not to lay with men anymore because it was apparently going on in the other camp the worker man came from before"GOD" did this surgery on him.

So the oldest bloodlines on the earth are not the ones we think of as men at all but there is actually a first group, a group largely untracked by the masses, not thought of, and if you study the curse GOD gave the snake you can soon see that the snake was none other than a jealous intersex man that had a previous relationship with the Adam character and now came to the came the Adam resided in and proceeded to put things in the wife of the Adam that she would not have thought of on her own. Things like the fact that God told the Adam not to eat of the tree not her and that she could and would be just fine. Then God finds out the betrayal of the shining one (the actual interpretation) and that curse is muddled but has something do with laying on the ground and on the breasts a 'curse of the breasts' one could say. So we see in real life there are actually Hermaphrodites or intersex people. That is to say people that are both male and female to various degrees leaning one way or the other.

Doesn't it stand to reason that since the bible clearly says they exist and the facts in evidence prove they do exist and appear cursed also just as the bible clearly points out because they are shunned in about all societies. Well, imagine that it makes perfect sense they still exist and are organized and tagged when found and they are the ones that move up out of no where seemingly as if frictionless with no stress or near the work or worry everyone else has to do. Imagine that the elite don't just look like they are gender benders they actually are members of these first families that have tracked themselves just as well as royals or others in the world calling themselves pedigrees. They may play trans and some may be but the truth is you can see it clearly on TV. Melania looks like one to me. So does Ivanka. Cher, Justin Bieber. I think they are all more than just bi, or gay or trans I think they are actually bloodline intersex people found early and literally guided by their own into the places you see them. The ancient writings also indicate they are more intelligent that the worker man so if true that also could be argued into evidence.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #30
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The bible says in Genesis in the beginning clearly there were two sets of 'men' created. One, the first one was, "Both male and female" he created them. Then it says clearly again later that "GOD" realizes he had no man to til the soil so he then took one of the first men and brought him what was it? East into the garden as I recall and he called him "ADAM" or worker man and then began giving him various animals because he was alone over there in this other camp apparnetly away from where he came from. This other animal each time was named by him and then in time "God" eventually puts him under and does a surgery on him removing the female and then closing Adam back up and the GOD being did this to make the first of her kind the "WOMAN" who ADAM names EVE and then "GOD" proceeds to tell the worker man that he will not lay with men he will now lay with the woman! The only reason God did this was to make sure the Adam knew he was not to lay with men anymore because it was apparently going on in the other camp the worker man came from before"GOD" did this surgery on him.

So the oldest bloodlines on the earth are not the ones we think of as men at all but there is actually a first group, a group largely untracked by the masses, not thought of, and if you study the curse GOD gave the snake you can soon see that the snake was none other than a jealous intersex man that had a previous relationship with the Adam character and now came to the came the Adam resided in and proceeded to put things in the wife of the Adam that she would not have thought of on her own. Things like the fact that God told the Adam not to eat of the tree not her and that she could and would be just fine. Then God finds out the betrayal of the shining one (the actual interpretation) and that curse is muddled but has something do with laying on the ground and on the breasts a 'curse of the breasts' one could say. So we see in real life there are actually Hermaphrodites or intersex people. That is to say people that are both male and female to various degrees leaning one way or the other.

Doesn't it stand to reason that since the bible clearly says they exist and the facts in evidence prove they do exist and appear cursed also just as the bible clearly points out because they are shunned in about all societies. Well, imagine that it makes perfect sense they still exist and are organized and tagged when found and they are the ones that move up out of no where seemingly as if frictionless with no stress or near the work or worry everyone else has to do. Imagine that the elite don't just look like they are gender benders they actually are members of these first families that have tracked themselves just as well as royals or others in the world calling themselves pedigrees. They may play trans and some may be but the truth is you can see it clearly on TV. Melania looks like one to me. So does Ivanka. Cher, Justin Bieber. I think they are all more than just bi, or gay or trans I think they are actually bloodline intersex people found early and literally guided by their own into the places you see them. The ancient writings also indicate they are more intelligent that the worker man so if true that also could be argued into evidence.
According to some the first creation was of the souls and the second creation was of more material humans that the souls inhabit. Our souls have both male and female aspects.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 01:16 PM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Berbers in Morocco.

They look European.

Interestingly, they have black and white square tile found in masonic lodge.

It is supposed to be protective.

See this masonic tile.
maybe they just like chess?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 02:02 PM   #32
st jimmy

I don’t think that the “bloodline families” is a good name for the descendants of the Royal Scythians, aka Khazars, aka dragons, aka shapeshifting reptilians…

The top bloodline is (still) the Carolingian founded by Carolus “Charles” Martel in the south of France in the 8th century. Also affiliated with the Holy Roman Empire (Vatican).

It’s the Order of the Garter where the top Royal (Carolingian) bloodlines come together to keep us enslaved: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062984438