Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #41
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
da,
Very interesting and eye opening to read. Thanks for writing all that out for us. You know if you start a petition requesting a change of HIV testing, this information will get out there though you may become unpopular by the medical/pharma industry. You say that you may have wasted or took the wrong path but I am sure your effort hasn't been wasted.

Just reading up what causes t-cells to decrease... There are many common reasons. Can you imagine, you take a HIV test just about the time you had this and that infection and you are feeling low anyway.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/...s/sym-20050615

As for decreased immune system, it may not reach 'AIDS' status but even hormonal imbalance causes decrease of immune system which can cause digestive problems, skin problems etc....all sounds very familiar to symptoms of so called HIV infection.
I didn't write it, Dr Culshaw did.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #42
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I admit that I don't know what PrEP is. I promise to look into it, but this could take me a while.

There are different reasons why I don't believe the official story that HIV causes AIDS.

- There has never been provided any actual evidence that HIV actually causes AIDS.

- There are other causes for immune deficiency.

- If AIDS would be caused by a virus like HIV it would have spread differently.

According to Montagnier, HIV is only dangerous when the person that's infected with HIV has a weak immune system.
That's like saying that HIV only causes AIDS when you're immune deficient. In other words only when you already have AIDS when you get infected by HIV, you get AIDS...
When a Nobel Prize winning scientist says its a hoax, ppl should open threir minds a bit, and Dr Duesberg is far from the only high level scientist who says so.

And if they're right, its an unimaginably cruel hoax, people have gone insane through fear of being told they have this virus thats going to kill them, someone even went to jail recently for supposedly transmitting it.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #43
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,846
Likes: 1,287 (756 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
Now it's used in combination with other antiretroviral therapies. Such cocktails reduce the risks of resistance and usually forestall the development of AIDS https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...68170212002122
AZT was rejected as a chemotherapy for cancer in the 1960s because it is too toxic.
By introducing “cocktails” less of the highly toxic AZT was injected. By replacing AZT by “medicines” less toxic the destructive effects of the AIDS-therapy became less and live span increased considerably.


Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So dum, da, y'all think HIV virus is FAKE?
I don’t think that HIV is a virus, but something was found in the blood of AIDS-victims (that was later called HIV)...

Dr. Robert E. Willner and Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos have both argued that HIV isn’t even a virus. See post #11:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
The interview of Papadopulos-Eleopulos (EPE) by Johnson (CJ) from 1997 is even more extreme: http://www.theperthgroup.com/INTERVIEWS/cjepe.html
It comes to 4 conclusion that are bizarre if you’re a believer in the state propaganda on AIDS.
1 - HIV isn’t a virus at all.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=11

According to Peter Duesberg, HIV is a passenger virus: a virus that doesn’t make people ill. If a virus doesn’t cause illness it doesn’t act like a virus. So why call it a virus?


Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Dr Duesberg is a nobel prize winner, it really does not get to a higher level in mainstream science than that.
I have to make a correction: Peter Duesberg never won a Nobel Prize. Before he became an AIDS-whistleblower he was a highly respected biochemist (widely considered as on the same level as Robert Gallo). Since then, his scientific career has been destroyed (look at his Wikipedia page that makes even the mainstream stories on David Icke seem positive in comparison)...
Peter Duesberg’s work on AIDS has been supported by Nobel prize winner Kary Mullis, who even wrote the introduction to Duesberg’s 1996 book.


Quote:
Originally Posted by da2255 View Post
Thanks for adding relevant information.
Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, like Willner, is prepared to inject himself with the blood of somebody that has been sentenced to HIV-positive status in front of the camera...
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

Last edited by st jimmy; 30-06-2018 at 03:05 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:36 AM   #44
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

da,
You might already know this... Your thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44606711

Quote:
The NHS said it wasn't legally required to fund prevention.
mnn hello?! Vaccines? Contraception pills?

Quote:
For the first time in recent years, the HIV diagnosis rate in gay men is down. From 2015 to 2016, it was down by about 20% nationwide. But in certain clinics in London it fell by 40%.
Quote:
Looking back, Greg says there was no grand plan. "I had a humble objective. I just wanted one person to remain HIV negative on the back of my diagnosis. That way it's HIV equal. If we prevent a second person, then I have won - my HIV status didn't cost anything."
I like his way of thinking.

www.iwantprepnow.co.uk
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 02-07-2018 at 09:54 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #45
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
da,
You might already know this... Your thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-44606711


mnn hello?! Vaccines? Contraception pills?
Drug = money to someone, so sadly whichever side the big money is on is the side that usually wins.

A lot of people call it AID$.

Dr Duesberg said that western AIDS in the US was most likely caused by heavy use of Amyl Nitrates.

Last edited by da2255; 02-07-2018 at 09:49 AM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #46
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,846
Likes: 1,287 (756 Posts)
Default Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
So, if HIV does not cause AIDs, how does PrEP medication work - because it does work!
After the highly toxic AZT was quickly approved for an AIDS-medicine, it was also quickly advised for HIV-positive victims, without any symptoms of AIDS.
We have really come full circle as in 2018 the ARV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is pushed for HIV-negative promiscuous gays (and some other “high-risk” individuals)…

PrEP was first a treatment for HIV-positive victims, but now this PrEP (a blue pill sold as Truvada) has become the miracle drug that will prevent HIV-infections. PrEP is now instead ONLY given to HIV-negative people and NOT to HIV-positive victims. This requires an HIV-test (get your test now!)…
Following The Matrix movie from 1999, the blue pill represents “blissfull ignorance”!
I haven’t found a single story that tries to explain how PrEP could prevent an infection with the (magical) HIV “virus”.
I neither have found any good story that exposes PrEP for the fraud it is (besides stories on adverse effects).

It is claimed that when promiscuous gays take PrEP daily it is almost 100% effective in preventing an HIV-positive test.
Because of the fake story that HIV causes AIDS, not a single trial on PrEP has been done to see if it prevents AIDS (but instead only if it prevents HIV-positive tests)…

The following 2016 report is the “best“ scientific-looking on PrEP that I found.
No placebo was used, so the trial is worthless…

They took 544 HIV-negative gay men who had anal intercourse without a condom in the previous 90 days. About half of them got the daily PrEP tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and emtricitabine and the others nothing (for “control”).

The participants were enrolled between 29 November 2012 and 30 April 2014. Based on early “evidence” of effectiveness, the trial steering committee quickly recommended on 13 October 2014, that all participants would get PrEP, effectively stopping the evaluation of PrEP. Just like the AZT trials…

The “evidence” was that only 3 subjects in the group on PrEP got an HIV-positive test versus 20 in the “control” group. HIV-positive was decided based on the (unreliable) HIV antigen–antibody test. Although they were also tested with the HIV RNA test, these results were ignored for some (unexplained) reason...
There were 28 adverse events caused by PrEP, the most common: nausea, headache, and arthralgia.

Sheena McCormack – Pre-exposure prophylaxis to prevent the acquisition of HIV-1 infection (PROUD): effectiveness results from the pilot phase of a pragmatic open-label randomised trial (2016): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700047/


I’ve found an interesting literature review that has a lot of information on AIDS from AIDS-whistleblowers.
It includes information that shows that HIV tests aren’t reliable, which automatically discredits the “scientific” evidence that PrEP prevents an HIV-infection (not even counting that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS)…

In 1996, Johnson reported more than 60 factors that can cause a false-positive HIV-positive test result.
No fewer than 5 different criteria have been used by different groups in the US to decide if somebody is HIV-positive. The criteria for a HIV-positive test are p41 and p24, protein–antigens that are found in the blood of “healthy individuals”. This means that criteria used to “flag” the presence of HIV aren’t “specific to HIV or AIDS patients [and] p24 and p41 are not even specific to illness”. In other words, healthy victims can test HIV-positive but without ever being “infected” by HIV...

There are significant differences worldwide in how the test results are interpreted. If someone tests positive for p160 and p120 he/she would be sentenced as HIV-positive in Africa, but not in Britain. On the other hand a test reaction to p41, p32, and p24 would be considered HIV-positive in Britain, but negative in Africa.
Celia Farber comment cynically:
Quote:
… a person could revert to being HIV-negative simply by buying a plane ticket from Uganda to Australia.
In 2010, the scientist Etienne de Harven added to the debate that none of the images of particles supposedly representing HIV ever show HIV-particles coming from an AIDS-patient.

Kay Mullis, who won the 1993 Nobel Prize for chemistry for inventing PCR for detecting DNA, explained that PCR couldn’t be used to test for HIV:
Quote:
these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.
According to Mullis, AIDS is caused by “system overloads”, maybe the result of a “chain reaction”. His hypothesis assumes that AIDS is caused by: “
Quote:
an overwhelming number of distinct organisms, which causes the immune dysfunction. These may individually be harmless.
Patricia Goodson – Questioning the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis: 30?Years of Dissent (2014): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172096/
(archived here: http://archive.is/sOXts)
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-07-2018 at 05:16 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:30 PM   #47
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default Elusive HIV virus

Sounds like a massive scam to me too.
How is it possible that the test in Africa and Europe uses different antigens which are not even specific to HIV.

We need to get this information out there.
How would the gay community respond to this? Would they feel conned by going through medical hoops, all that anguish they had to go through over the decades?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #48
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
After the highly toxic AZT was quickly approved for an AIDS-medicine, it was also quickly advised for HIV-positive victims, without any symptoms of AIDS.
We have really come full circle as in 2018 the ARV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is pushed for HIV-negative promiscuous gays (and some other “high-risk” individuals)…

PrEP was first a treatment for HIV-positive victims, but now this PrEP (a blue pill sold as Truvada) has become the miracle drug that will prevent HIV-infections. PrEP is now instead ONLY given to HIV-negative people and NOT to HIV-positive victims. This requires an HIV-test (get your test now!)…
Following The Matrix movie from 1999, the blue pill represents “blissfull ignorance”!
I haven’t found a single story that tries to explain how PrEP could prevent an infection with the (magical) HIV “virus”.
I neither have found any good story that exposes PrEP for the fraud it is (besides stories on adverse effects).

It is claimed that when promiscuous gays take PrEP daily it is almost 100% effective in preventing an HIV-positive test.
Because of the fake story that HIV causes AIDS, not a single trial on PrEP has been done to see if it prevents AIDS (but instead only if it prevents HIV-positive tests)…

The following 2016 report is the “best“ scientific-looking on PrEP that I found.
No placebo was used, so the trial is worthless…

They took 544 HIV-negative gay men who had anal intercourse without a condom in the previous 90 days. About half of them got the daily PrEP tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and emtricitabine and the others nothing (for “control”).

The participants were enrolled between 29 November 2012 and 30 April 2014. Based on early “evidence” of effectiveness, the trial steering committee quickly recommended on 13 October 2014, that all participants would get PrEP, effectively stopping the evaluation of PrEP. Just like the AZT trials…

The “evidence” was that only 3 subjects in the group on PrEP got an HIV-positive test versus 20 in the “control” group. HIV-positive was decided based on the (unreliable) HIV antigen–antibody test. Although they were also tested with the HIV RNA test, these results were ignored for some (unexplained) reason...
There were 28 adverse events caused by PrEP, the most common: nausea, headache, and arthralgia.

Sheena McCormack – Pre-exposure prophylaxis to prevent the acquisition of HIV-1 infection (PROUD): effectiveness results from the pilot phase of a pragmatic open-label randomised trial (2016): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4700047/


I’ve found an interesting literature review that has a lot of information on AIDS from AIDS-whistleblowers.
It includes information that shows that HIV tests aren’t reliable, which automatically discredits the “scientific” evidence that PrEP prevents an HIV-infection (not even counting that HIV doesn’t cause AIDS)…

In 1996, Johnson reported more than 60 factors that can cause a false-positive HIV-positive test result.
No fewer than 5 different criteria have been used by different groups in the US to decide if somebody is HIV-positive. The criteria for a HIV-positive test are p41 and p24, protein–antigens that are found in the blood of “healthy individuals”. This means that criteria used to “flag” the presence of HIV aren’t “specific to HIV or AIDS patients [and] p24 and p41 are not even specific to illness”. In other words, healthy victims can test HIV-positive but without ever being “infected” by HIV...

There are significant differences worldwide in how the test results are interpreted. If someone tests positive for p160 and p120 he/she would be sentenced as HIV-positive in Africa, but not in Britain. On the other hand a test reaction to p41, p32, and p24 would be considered HIV-positive in Britain, but negative in Africa.
Celia Farber comment cynically:

In 2010, the scientist Etienne de Harven added to the debate that none of the images of particles supposedly representing HIV ever show HIV-particles coming from an AIDS-patient.

Kay Mullis, who won the 1993 Nobel Prize for chemistry for inventing PCR for detecting DNA, explained that PCR couldn’t be used to test for HIV:

According to Mullis, AIDS is caused by “system overloads”, maybe the result of a “chain reaction”. His hypothesis assumes that AIDS is caused by: “

Patricia Goodson – Questioning the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis: 30?Years of Dissent (2014): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172096/
(archived here: http://archive.is/sOXts)
Aids according to Dr Duesberg was caused by heavy Amyl Nitrate abuse, it was never even originally supposed to be a specific disease but a surveillance tool.

Its really obvious to me that they stoked up the fear as much as possible so everyone would be pleading and begging for a solution, which would in turn guarantee employment in the AID$ industry.
If I'm right then id have to say its a really despicable thing to do, and I also wouldn't be surprised that when I saw Freddy Mercury looking so ill that it was the results of the AZT poisoning.

Last edited by da2255; 06-07-2018 at 10:57 AM.
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #49
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

I did sniff poppers though not heavy use, and my test was -ve so it must be heavy usage.

Drugs do funny things.
I heard that if you take E, it will lock in, like a key & lock, to another neurotransmitter and it won't come off...meaning that that neurotransmitter is now useless. Jus sayin'.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 06-07-2018 at 11:04 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:48 PM   #50
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

wow, the bus is the only needle exchange in Florida.
At least in London, you can go to Superdrug or Boots to get knew supplies for free. That's many places in London for a start.

^ A Scottish HIV researcher in Miami!

I think it would be interesting to do anonymous testing with different profile such as black male gay vs white male hetro to see if samples from the same person gives you different result. You can do a free anonymous test via mail.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 08-07-2018 at 09:01 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #51
dumbcritic
Senior Member
 
dumbcritic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,617
Likes: 530 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So dum, da, y'all think HIV virus is FAKE?
I'm asking because I don't know what to think...
It's real. The number of new infections in the US hasn't changed much in the last few decades. That means the only way to reduce this is via a prophylactic vaccine. Sadly, every attempt to create one has failed for a host of reasons like it is able to rapidly mutate, raising neutralising antibodies against it is very hard, etc. But in time I do think one will be approved. A number of trials are ongoing and encouraging data have been presented https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...364-3/fulltext http://ir.inovio.com/news-and-media/...l/default.aspx https://www.geovax.com/clinical-tria...v-vaccine.html http://www.aelixtherapeutics.com/201...linical-trial/
__________________
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 11-07-2018 at 06:03 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:27 AM   #52
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
It's real. The number of new infections in the US hasn't changed much in the last few decades. That means the only way to reduce this is via a prophylactic vaccine. Sadly, every attempt to create one has failed for a host of reasons like it is able to rapidly mutate, raising neutralising antibodies against it is very hard, etc. But in time I do think one will be approved. A number of trials are ongoing and encouraging data have been presented https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...364-3/fulltext http://ir.inovio.com/news-and-media/...l/default.aspx https://www.geovax.com/clinical-tria...v-vaccine.html http://www.aelixtherapeutics.com/201...linical-trial/
So are you saying the doctors above in the video and article, who claim that HIV is retrovirus and don't do anything, are lying and MSMedicine docs are legit?

The same kind of doctors who promote vaccines that also do nothing for flu other than inject mercury and god knows what into elderly and vulnerable people?

Who to believe?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-07-2018 at 08:28 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #53
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,846
Likes: 1,287 (756 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
I think it would be interesting to do anonymous testing with different profile such as black male gay vs white male hetro to see if samples from the same person gives you different result. You can do a free anonymous test via mail.
I would be interested in HIV-positive victims doing “anonymous” HIV-tests. I’m especially interested in HIV-positive victims on PrEP. PrEP is specifically forbidden for HIV-positive victims, while people on PrEP they are obligated to go regularly to the doctor for a check-up.
Of course PrEP has adverse effects so I don’t advise anybody to poison themselves with it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Who to believe?
Don't believe anybody. And especially don't believe anything some anonymous forum member posts...
Do your own investigation and be critical. Not being sure is natural (this is not a symptom of mind control!).


Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic
But in time I do think one will be approved.
I agree that in time a vaccine will be “approved”…
Isn’t it great: these unreliable HIV-tests supposedly test for HIV-antibodies. When somebody has HIV-antibodies this supposedly is a sure sign of coming disaster.
But for years they are trying to get a vaccine “approved” that will make the body make HIV-antibodies to protect against AIDS!

For argument’s sake, the WHO simply takes the number of supposedly HIV-positive victims, and then multiplies this with some factor in a really “scientific” way…
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-07-2018 at 03:32 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #54
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,846
Likes: 1,287 (756 Posts)
Default

When looking for information on PrEP I found an article on the HIV/AIDS sham from December 2016. It’s more of a journalistic piece than “scientific”…

Just like for vaccines, new AIDS therapies are exempted from proper placebo controlled trials.
Antiretroviral trials are usually performed without a placebo for controls.

Matt Irwin explained the unreliability of HIV-tests:
Quote:
When [the viral load tests] are done on the serum of people considered HIV-negative, 3% to 10% of them commonly have positive viral loads, and the highest reported rate of false positive results is a remarkable 60% (HIV surrogate marker coll. group 2000). Although most cases reported have false viral loads of 10,000 or less, there have been reports of false positive viral loads as high as 100,000 copies per milliliter.
In the United States, where the prevalence of HIV is about 1 in 250 people (0.4%), a false positive rate of only 2% would still mean that random screening of the population would result in 5 false positives for every true positive, and a false positive rate of 10% would result in 25 false positives for every true positive. The most likely explanation for this high false positive rate is that HIV-RNA assays commonly react with non-HIV RNA, such as that produced by normal human cells and other microbes.
In 2015, nearly 16 million HIV-positive people were treated, compared to 9.7 million in late 2012 (worldwide)! This isn’t caused by a huge increase in the number of HIV-positive people, but by the efforts of health authorities to poison the victims from the first time they have been sentenced to HIV-positive status.

A 2005 study showed that HIV-positive victims poisoned with HAART therapy suffered from:
Quote:
deaths related to end stage liver disease were more common than deaths from opportunistic infections… Hospitalizations for lactic acidosis, reconstitution syndromes and late stage complications related to HAART were becoming more apparent. Some authors also noted an increase in mortality and hospital admission rate as the HAART era progressed.
It’s highly likely that at least some of these “symptoms” were the direct result of the HAART therapy.

Bertrand, who was sentenced to be HIV-positive 7 years earlier, refused the AIDS-treatment.
They tried to make him paranoid by telling him that his “viral load” was around 250,000 copies which caused him to “freak out”.
Despite the unfavourable forecasts of the doctors his “viral load” spontaneously fell to 11,500; it has never stabilised, oscillating around a “load” of some 40,000 copies.
Bertrand also noted variations in his T-cell (CD4) count:
Quote:
Over the tests, I was able to notice significant variation in my count, without an apparent link to my health. It had already gone down to 220 CD4, and then it rose up naturally. On average, it would yo-yo around 350, without ever exceeding 500.
Parents thought they could outsmart big pharma and stopped poisoning their HIV-positive son with the ARV. Suddenly their son got better and his CD4 and viral loads became much better according to the medical quacks.
One day the medical “doctors” found out that the boy had no “medication” in his blood. The parents were reported to the Child Protection Court and their parental rights were restricted. From then on they were controlled by a doctor that kept poisoning the child.

There are no reliable statistics on the number of HIV-positive victims, who refuse triple therapy.
This makes it impossible to know how many HIV-positive victims stay healthy without the “benefit” of antiretroviral therapy: http://pryskaducoeurjoly.com/actu/24...ealthy?lang=en
(archived here: http://archive.is/gZLA0)


According to the state propaganda, the magical HIV virus (also) causes HIV-associated dementia (a.k.a. AIDS dementia complex).
It’s even claimed that highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) prevents dementia: http://www.natap.org/2005/HIV/112905_05.htm

I didn’t find information that confirms that AIDS-therapy causes dementia...


It’s an established “fact” that (in the “developed” world) heavy drug users are at a high risk to get AIDS.
I’ve found some lists on causes of dementia, this includes drugs and alcohol, and:
Anti-anxiety and Sleeping-Pill Medications; Anticholinergics; Anticonvulsants;
Antidepressants; Antihistamines; Antiparkinson Drugs;
Cardiovascular Drugs; Chemotherapeutic Agents; Cortiosteroids;
Non-benzodiazepine Sedatives; Statins: https://www.brightfocus.org/alzheime...mimic-dementia


It’s also “established” that many Africans suffer from AIDS. In Africa a relatively large amount of people suffer from malnutrition. Nutritional deficiencies can also cause dementia, in particular:
Thiamine (a.k.a. vitamin B-1), deficiency is common in alcoholics;
Vitamin B-6;
Vitamin B-12;
Basic water: https://www.dementia.org/diet-induce...l-deficiencies


The following study shows that vitamin B9 (a.k.a. folate, folic acid and folacin) significantly reduce the risk of dementia.
Sophie Lefèvre-Arbogast et al – Dietary B Vitamins and a 10-Year Risk of Dementia in Older Persons (2016): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5188416/


Regular physical activity (sports) also reduces the risk of dementia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3258000/
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-07-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:49 PM   #55
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I would be interested in HIV-positive victims doing “anonymous” HIV-tests. I’m especially interested in HIV-positive victims on PrEP. PrEP is specifically forbidden for HIV-positive victims, while people on PrEP they are obligated to go regularly to the doctor for a check-up.
Of course PrEP has adverse effects so I don’t advise anybody to poison themselves with it.


Don't believe anybody. And especially don't believe anything some anonymous forum member posts...
Do your own investigation and be critical. Not being sure is natural (this is not a symptom of mind control!).


I agree that in time a vaccine will be “approved”…
Isn’t it great: these unreliable HIV-tests supposedly test for HIV-antibodies. When somebody has HIV-antibodies this supposedly is a sure sign of coming disaster.
But for years they are trying to get a vaccine “approved” that will make the body make HIV-antibodies to protect against AIDS!

For argument’s sake, the WHO simply takes the number of supposedly HIV-positive victims, and then multiplies this with some factor in a really “scientific” way…
If you have followed the beginning of this thread, the way they test the HIV virus isn't about identifying the virus. They look for antigen which is created after you have been infected. So far so good. BUT! the antigen they are using to identify differs from country to country (!?) Then they say that the antigen in question isn't specifically connected to HIV either so you could potentially have a flu and your body creates that antigen. When you test for HIV, you get identify as HIV+ve.

Now, if you are following this scenario and if I have interpretted correctly, my logic tells me that this HIV assay test doesn't cut the mustard seed.

???
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #56
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
It's real. The number of new infections in the US hasn't changed much in the last few decades. That means the only way to reduce this is via a prophylactic vaccine. Sadly, every attempt to create one has failed for a host of reasons like it is able to rapidly mutate, raising neutralising antibodies against it is very hard, etc. But in time I do think one will be approved. A number of trials are ongoing and encouraging data have been presented https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...364-3/fulltext http://ir.inovio.com/news-and-media/...l/default.aspx https://www.geovax.com/clinical-tria...v-vaccine.html http://www.aelixtherapeutics.com/201...linical-trial/
I'm really not so sure, and I mean REALLY.

For example: professionals who do believe (or just like to tell themselves they do) HIV is the cause of AIDS will openly admit they do not know HOW it causes AIDS.

So to then go on to make that claim is truly bizarre.

To tell someone they have a lethal virus and that they need to take nasty toxic chemicals (aka "Medicines") for the rest of their life without absolute proof of such is extremely cruel.

Last edited by da2255; 12-07-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 12:39 AM   #57
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Latex in condoms has holes of 3 micrometer, while the HIV virus is only 1 micrometer (so a condom doesn’t stop AIDS).
and they still tell you that condoms protect from HIV.
I take it 1 micrometer is the size of virus in general?
If this is the case, it can be said about Human papilloma virus (HPV) as well?
So condom is only good for bacteria infection and avoiding pregnancy.

Actually I wore a pair of latex gloves the other day to clean fresh walnuts because it stains your hands. But later on, I found out that my fingers became all black even after wearing the latex gloves!! So there must be small holes.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 14-07-2018 at 12:45 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #58
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,846
Likes: 1,287 (756 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Latex in condoms has holes of 3 micrometer, while the HIV virus is only 1 micrometer (so a condom doesn’t stop AIDS).
and they still tell you that condoms protect from HIV.
I take it 1 micrometer is the size of virus in general?
If this is the case, it can be said about Human papilloma virus (HPV) as well?
So condom is only good for bacteria infection and avoiding pregnancy.
I'm not sure (anymore) about the sentence you quoted. I only had an unreliable source...

Because neither HIV nor HPV cause severe illness, these “viruses” shouldn’t be a reason for wearing a condom…
According to the state propaganda, condoms when used properly offer (almost) 100% protection against HIV (I couldn’t find any study that condoms prevent AIDS).

Human Papillomaviruses reportedly have a size of +/-55 nm in diameter (nanometre is 10^-9 metre).
HIV reportedly has a size of 110 to 146 nm.

According to the following story condoms don’t protect against HIV.

Dr. C. Michael Roland of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory tells that the standard U.S. government leakage test (ASTM) will detect water leakage through holes as small as 10 to 12 microns (micron: 10^-6 metre).
Roland says these tests showed that 33% of the tested condoms didn’t stop HIV-sized particles: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...ivaids-theory/

According to the following article (no placebo controlled trial…), male condoms reduced the rate of HIV transmission in couples were only one the partners is HIV-positive (serodiscordant couples) with 70 to 80%: http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/spring-20...ested-and-true

I don’t know if the 2 articles in this post are reliable though…
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-07-2018 at 04:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 08:58 PM   #59
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 259
Likes: 148 (96 Posts)
Default

They used to say that HIV causes AIDS by "lysis" (splitting) of the T cells, when all the new HIV copies burst out of it.

But it was subsequently found that it doesn't infect nearly enough of them to cause AIDS like this and they still don't know exactly.

So if you don't know how it causes it, then you can't claim that it in-fact does.

Its really that simple.
Likes: (1)
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #60
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,098
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I'm not sure (anymore) about the sentence you quoted. I only had an unreliable source...

Because neither HIV nor HPV cause severe illness, these “viruses” shouldn’t be a reason for wearing a condom…
According to the state propaganda, condoms when used properly offer (almost) 100% protection against HIV (I couldn’t find any study that condoms prevent AIDS).

Human Papillomaviruses reportedly have a size of +/-55 nm in diameter (nanometre is 10^-9 metre).
HIV reportedly has a size of 110 to 146 nm.

According to the following story condoms don’t protect against HIV.

Dr. C. Michael Roland of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory tells that the standard U.S. government leakage test (ASTM) will detect water leakage through holes as small as 10 to 12 microns (micron: 10^-6 metre).
Roland says these tests showed that 33% of the tested condoms didn’t stop HIV-sized particles: http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/...ivaids-theory/

According to the following article (no placebo controlled trial…), male condoms reduced the rate of HIV transmission in couples were only one the partners is HIV-positive (serodiscordant couples) with 70 to 80%: http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/spring-20...ested-and-true

I don’t know if the 2 articles in this post are reliable though…
May be we should email Durex and see what they say about the protection then. A fact is a fact.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.