Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 05-07-2018, 11:57 AM   #1
snowleopard

Default The way people look today

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this but many people today have younger looking faces than they did a few decades ago. This cannot be explained by evolution or a dramatic change in diet. What's really going on?

I look much younger at 39 than my parents did at the same age but I'm not the only one in my family who presents this anomaly. In fact, all of my cousins on both sides of my family look significantly younger than their parents did at the same age.

I have cousins in their 40s who look younger than their parents did in their late 20s. My own father looked older at 26-27 than I do at 39 lol.

You notice this change in Hollywood as well. Actors of old Hollywood had more mature faces than they do today. You didn't have anyone looking like Jim Parsons or Jared Leto in their 40s. They looked very adult even at 18.

It's not the skin aging that has changed but the facial structure that is now less mature. We now have an epidemic of baby-faced individuals.

My theory is that consciousness affects the way we look. We live in a society that encourages immaturity and youth. People don't want to grow up. They don't want to have the responsibilities that their parents and grandparents had. You now have people in their 30s, 40s and 50s talking and acting like teenagers.

British biologist Rupert Sheldrake came up with a theory called Morphic Resonance. Here is his definition of it:

"Morphic resonance is a process whereby self-organising systems inherit a memory from previous similar systems. In its most general formulation, morphic resonance means that the so-called laws of nature are more like habits. The hypothesis of morphic resonance also leads to a radically new interpretation of memory storage in the brain and of biological inheritance. Memory need not be stored in material traces inside brains, which are more like TV receivers than video recorders, tuning into influences from the past. And biological inheritance need not all be coded in the genes, or in epigenetic modifications of the genes; much of it depends on morphic resonance from previous members of the species. Thus each individual inherits a collective memory from past members of the species, and also contributes to the collective memory, affecting other members of the species in the future."

Nature is more like a memory than something fixed so it can be changed. I remember Sheldrake saying that you do not look like your parents only because of genetics but also because of the thoughts and beliefs your parents transmitted to you through Morphic Resonance.

Could the changing thoughts and beliefs of our societies affect the way our faces look? Mature society = mature looking faces, immature society = baby faces?

Last edited by snowleopard; 05-07-2018 at 12:02 PM.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #2
oz93666

Interesting post snowleopard .....

I think this generation has aged less , but this must have a lot to do with not smoking , having better food , less hours working , less stress , better skin care , central heating ....

I don't think this is an immature society ... the overwhelming factor in wanting to say young is the mating game , this is why people desire youth , they want to stay attractive to attract mates ... more so now than in previous generations where you got married and stayed put ... now things are more fluid .

So now people have a stronger desire to stay young looking , and this desire will affect their biology to some extent , and cause them to stay younger....

The secret government has tech which can de-age bodies , keep us eternally young , this should soon be released , but even without this , after the frequency shift , our minds will have greater effect and we should be able to do this by ourselves , to some extent.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
andy1033

I think most people in 1st world dye there hair, and this contributes enormously to how you look to others.

Your parents generation, will of course had not maybe of dyed there hair.

I am glad i have never died my hair, and i look what age i am. I look my age, because i never died my hair, or bothered with beauty products like for your skin etc...

So for me, what your on about op, is mainly due to more people in 1st world countries want to keep looking young, and do things like dye there hair, especially from young age.

The people whom obsess with staying looking young, are mostly types whom dye there hair, from there 20's on.

That for me, is the biggest reason people may look younger then there parents.

I have never died my hair, and at age of 43, look my natural age. Most people dye there hair, whether they admit it or not in 1st world countries.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 05-07-2018 at 12:40 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:36 PM   #4
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

I think this generation has aged less , but this must have a lot to do with not smoking , having better food , less hours working , less stress , better skin care , central heating ....

I don't think this is an immature society ... the overwhelming factor in wanting to say young is the mating game , this is why people desire youth , they want to stay attractive to attract mates ... more so now than in previous generations where you got married and stayed put ... now things are more fluid .

So now people have a stronger desire to stay young looking , and this desire will affect their biology to some extent , and cause them to stay younger....

The secret government has tech which can de-age bodies , keep us eternally young , this should soon be released , but even without this , after the frequency shift , our minds will have greater effect and we should be able to do this by ourselves , to some extent.
Really? People holds 2-3 jobs to pay mortgage and bills nowadays.
My neighbour alone, are getting out of the house earlier and earlier and coming back later.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 05-07-2018 at 01:37 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:41 PM   #5
elshaper

Default Unicorn alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I think most people in 1st world dye there hair, and this contributes enormously to how you look to others.

Your parents generation, will of course had not maybe of dyed there hair.

I am glad i have never died my hair, and i look what age i am. I look my age, because i never died my hair, or bothered with beauty products like for your skin etc...

So for me, what your on about op, is mainly due to more people in 1st world countries want to keep looking young, and do things like dye there hair, especially from young age.

The people whom obsess with staying looking young, are mostly types whom dye there hair, from there 20's on.

That for me, is the biggest reason people may look younger then there parents.

I have never died my hair, and at age of 43, look my natural age. Most people dye there hair, whether they admit it or not in 1st world countries.

I don't think 70, 80 olds would look young even if they had a hairstyle like this.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 05-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #6
observed

I also often see old ladies - maybe 80-something - with a trim figure, well-dressed, make-up and hair done and alongside them, their daughter, a morbidly obese, blotchy faced hick with straggly, unkempt hair.

People only look young compared to the 50-60 somethings who never had any sense of style or appearance.
observed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:02 PM   #7
snowleopard

Quote:

I'm not really talking about skin aging but about the structure of the face that has changed in recent generations. Plus, we actually have more degenerative diseases today and we eat more processed foods.

My parents grew up on farms eating organic foods while I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and white bread. I still look atleast a decade younger than they did at the same age. I went through stressful times, lack of sleep, long work hours, eating poorly etc. Still, the structure of my face is more immature than that of my parents.

My father got married to his first wife when he was 19. He looked about 29-30 by today's standards. At 19, I looked like a foetus. Like I said, this strange phenomenon is everywhere and every member of my family is affected and many of my friends also.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
I'm not really talking about skin aging but about the structure of the face that has changed in recent generations. Plus, we actually have more degenerative diseases today and we eat more processed foods.

My parents grew up on farms eating organic foods while I grew up eating Frosted Flakes and white bread. I still look atleast a decade younger than they did at the same age. I went through stressful times, lack of sleep, long work hours, eating poorly etc. Still, the structure of my face is more immature than that of my parents.

My father got married to his first wife when he was 19. He looked about 29-30 by today's standards. At 19, I looked like a foetus. Like I said, this strange phenomenon is everywhere and every member of my family is affected and many of my friends also.
Plastic surgery? e.g. big butt Kardashan style?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 05-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #9
snowleopard

Here's an example of what I mean:

Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn in the 1938 movie Bringing Up Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25nzu6hh0Q

Grant was 34 and Hepburn was 31. Compare them with 30-something year olds today.

Another more recent example in the 1984 movie Against all odds staring Jeff Bridges and Rachel Ward:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGiJCFypPE

Bridges was 34 and Ward was 27.

Men looked like men and women looked like women. Today, men look like boys and women look like girls.

Men also speak like boys (Dude, bro, wassup etc.) and women speak like girls (whatever, like like like, baby talk etc.)

We know that thoughts affect biology so a society that focuses on youth and immature behavior could create younger looking people.

Btw, I don't think this is a good thing. Men and women were more attractive back in the day. The men were manlier and the women more beautiful and feminine. Today, people look weird.

Last edited by snowleopard; 05-07-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #10
itsallinus

Could have something to do with all the chemicals in plastics, food and upholstery etc
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 08:42 AM   #11
tortle

Yes snowleopard you are on to something real here

We are living in a sort of 'false time', have been since 1999, and it has many strange quirks that it can't hide, like this younger faces thing.
It's something that the simulation couldn't perfect, so it's a glitch and a clue that we are in false time.

Wilford Brimley was 49 when he starred in Cocoon, and Tom Cruise still looks younger than that at 56.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #12
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Yes snowleopard you are on to something real here

We are living in a sort of 'false time', have been since 1999, and it has many strange quirks that it can't hide, like this younger faces thing.
It's something that the simulation couldn't perfect, so it's a glitch and a clue that we are in false time.

Wilford Brimley was 49 when he starred in Cocoon, and Tom Cruise still looks younger than that at 56.
Yes, and compare Wilford Brimley at 49 and Jared Leto who is now 46. Only a 3 year difference but Brimley looks like Leto's grandfather.

Very strange indeed.

Last edited by snowleopard; 06-07-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #13
supertzar

I think it is because of increased neuro-plasticity today. The rate of change was slower in the old days so people got 'set in their ways' younger. My grandparents were old looking when they were about my age now but I look young. I guess I'm in Middle Age already based on my chronological age?! I feel young and have an attitude that I am growing younger. Exercise and eating well affect it too of course. Smoking (quality) herb does not hurt neuro-plasticity conservation and proliferation either.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #14
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:

How one looks is not always linked to an immature character. I've met plenty of haggard looking middle aged people who are thick and act daft. I think there are a fair few 20 somethings today with immature attitudes and behaviours compared with how that age group behaved and conducted their lives 40 plus years ago. But some of them eat junk and don't look healthy, so they will age badly!

Myself I've pretty much always eaten healthy ( plant based , little processed foods and in the last 10 years no fizzy drinks, no e numbers etc) and I think it must have had some positive effects on my skin as I was 50 last month and I have no wrinkles at all and look no older than 30 ( people are astounded when I tell them my age who meet me for the first time). Although I do have white/grey hair. I dye it with herbal hair dyes, so my hair has aged lol.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 07-07-2018 at 11:57 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 11:44 PM   #15
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:

It might be the style of clothing and hairstyles of those eras that contributes to that- you know, the vintage or "old fashioned" styles they wore then. No t shirts, shorts, jeans, but shirts and trousers, "short back and sides" hairdos and also people who lived on farms went out in the sun much more then, and worked outside in all weathers, so a man would get that "weather beaten" look by his 40s.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 07-07-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:54 PM   #16
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Here's an example of what I mean:

Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn in the 1938 movie Bringing Up Baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25nzu6hh0Q

Grant was 34 and Hepburn was 31. Compare them with 30-something year olds today.

Another more recent example in the 1984 movie Against all odds staring Jeff Bridges and Rachel Ward:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGiJCFypPE

Bridges was 34 and Ward was 27.

Men looked like men and women looked like women. Today, men look like boys and women look like girls.

Men also speak like boys (Dude, bro, wassup etc.) and women speak like girls (whatever, like like like, baby talk etc.)

We know that thoughts affect biology so a society that focuses on youth and immature behavior could create younger looking people.

Btw, I don't think this is a good thing. Men and women were more attractive back in the day. The men were manlier and the women more beautiful and feminine. Today, people look weird.
I do get what you mean, but I think a lot of it is to do with clothing and hairstyles, behaviour and attitudes that create these impressions.

Funny you should create this thread as I was only thinking the other say how men's voices ( Americans in particular I've noticed) are much higher and nasally today than they were in the 1930s- 1980s. I watch mostly vintage TV shows and films online, so it's noticeable to me how much deeper the men's voices were on the whole. Of course there were those who spoke with higher voices like David Cassidy and some film stars like Mickey Rooney ( but they were not nasally sounding).It seemed to have kicked off in a big way in the early 1990s- like those in Dawson's Creek.

However, I do notice that on some TV series I watch the actors who are in their 40s look way older than me!

I got talking to a woman in my street last week and I thought she was 60 ( but didn't tell her that)- she was in her 40s and I look almost 20 years younger than her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not boasting about it- I'm not pretty or glamourous looking but I just look young. It kind of surprises me too. Though I think some of it might be genes as my brothers look younger than their ages too.

Oh, and I smoked from 1989- 2017 as well!

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 08-07-2018 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #17
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
At 19, I looked like a foetus. Like I said, this strange phenomenon is everywhere and every member of my family is affected and many of my friends also.
When I was 23 I was still being offered half fare on the bus! The bus drivers thought I was 15 lol.

When I was 36 people often told me I looked 19 and in fact one woman sent me a PM on a forum I was on ( she'd met me at a pagan festival I went to for the day) and told me to stop lying about my age and that there was " no shame in being only 19" and that I didn't need to pretend I was 36. I replied that I truly was 36 and would prove it by scanning my birth certificate and emailing it to her, and ask my friend to send her an email to tell her I was no liar. She finally gave in and said she was astounded I looked so young and wanted to know what my secret was lol.

It used to be embarrassing at times as I'd get teenage boys asking me out sometimes, thinking I was 19!

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 08-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:03 AM   #18
decim

Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist
Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win.
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:03 AM   #19
better21

Wink

if the person remains young for a long time? So can the factor of the favorable region affect where you live? Food is healthy *?
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 01:03 PM   #20
fudgetusk

I think we see our parents when we were kids and our brains age them. We are hardwired this way probably.

Or something else more interesting.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote