Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 08-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #841
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
The skies are so beautiful these days. Cobalt blue with almost no persistent trails.
That'll be because of the weather then...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #842
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
That'll be because of the weather then...
Extraordinary weather to produce no persistent contrails.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #843
thermion

Quote:
Extraordinary weather to produce no persistent contrails.
Quite possibly, but you could always ask an amateur meteorologist or three about the causes of blocking highs and their effect on contrail formation.

Here's a UK weather forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...uk.sci.weather

Last edited by thermion; 08-07-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #844
supertzar

Quote:
Quite possibly, but you could always ask an amateur meteorologist or three about the causes of blocking highs and their effect on contrail formation.

Here's a UK weather forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...uk.sci.weather

If you have relevant information about it you should put it up. Do you think there is one affecting the Great Lakes region right now?
Old 09-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #845
supertzar

You assume all contrails are legitimate so if that is true it must follow that atmospheric conditions have been right for persistent contrail formation the vast majority of days for twenty years now in SE MI. I posted that series of videos from I think 2015 as an example of the prevalence of persistent trails here. What is now causing the conditions to change?

Last edited by supertzar; 09-07-2018 at 12:02 AM.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:51 AM   #846
thermion

Quote:
If you have relevant information about it you should put it up. Do you think there is one affecting the Great Lakes region right now?
Unfortunately, I don't have any relevant information. But what I do know is that in my field (ELV, VLF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF radio-wave propagation and the effects of the troposphere, magnetosphere and ionosphere upon it), the tens of thousands of amateurs across the world with our growingly sophisticated monitoring equipment with distributed 'citizen science' don't leave much room for undetected shenanigans!

For exapmle, any anomalous behaviour of facilities such as HAARP would soon be picked up and confirmed by relevant amateur groups. Amateur meteorologist are no different and their skill-set overlaps in some areas with ours.

Amateur scientists exist almost entirely to reveal new effects and phenomena - that's always a big scoop for us.

It comes as a surprise to many that there are so many international teams of amateur scientists, with news groups, websites, etc. that really are not easily hoodwinked. That's why I suggested the chemtrail question be posted on any amateur meteorology group, not necessarily the one I suggested. A real effect can't be covered up.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #847
supertzar

Can you point to a good debate on whether the atmospheric conditions have been met every time there have been persistent trails (most days in the last twenty years in a place like SE MI)?
Old 09-07-2018, 04:03 PM   #848
thermion

Quote:
Can you point to a good debate on whether the atmospheric conditions have been met every time there have been persistent trails (most days in the last twenty years in a place like SE MI)?
Sorry, no I can't. I'm not a meteorologist, but that doesn't mean the information is not available. Please ask some amateur meteorologists - or even amateur pilots and flying enthusiasts.

Records of atmospheric conditions going back decades are recorded by fanatical enthusiasts. They can be correlated with your records of persistent trails. In fact that would be a very worthwhile exercise for obvious reasons.

(Note my suggesting 'amateurs'. Someone's bound to say all the professionals are either paid disinfo agents or brainwashed with lies during their training.)
Old 09-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #849
supertzar

Quote:
Sorry, no I can't. I'm not a meteorologist, but that doesn't mean the information is not available. Please ask some amateur meteorologists - or even amateur pilots and flying enthusiasts.

Records of atmospheric conditions going back decades are recorded by fanatical enthusiasts. They can be correlated with your records of persistent trails. In fact that would be a very worthwhile exercise for obvious reasons.

(Note my suggesting 'amateurs'. Someone's bound to say all the professionals are either paid disinfo agents or brainwashed with lies during their training.)

I have looked for a way to get atmospheric conditions at flight range for certain co-ordinates but have not found one.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #850
thermion

Quote:
I have looked for a way to get atmospheric conditions at flight range for certain co-ordinates but have not found one.
Yes, it's difficult if you don't know where to start looking and that's why I have already told you that amateur meteorology forums, websites, mailing lists, etc. are a good place to start.

I don't know where you are, but just ask Reddit - meteorology to suggest groups that might have the data you're looking for.

Once you have found a few groups, compile a clear message describing the data you're after. No need to tell them why at this stage!

You might get a suggestion of another way to collect the data you want, or suggest other data that might be more relevant for what you're trying to prove. Please bear in mind that old enemy of research - confirmation bias!

Hopefully you already have some knowledge of meteorology so as to frame the question in a comprehensible way and also to interpret the data you're likely to get.

There must be amateur meteorologists on the forum who can point you in the right direction.