Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 08-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #841
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
The skies are so beautiful these days. Cobalt blue with almost no persistent trails.
That'll be because of the weather then...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:13 PM   #842
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
That'll be because of the weather then...
Extraordinary weather to produce no persistent contrails.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:03 PM   #843
thermion

Quote:
Extraordinary weather to produce no persistent contrails.
Quite possibly, but you could always ask an amateur meteorologist or three about the causes of blocking highs and their effect on contrail formation.

Here's a UK weather forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...uk.sci.weather

Last edited by thermion; 08-07-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #844
supertzar

Quote:
Quite possibly, but you could always ask an amateur meteorologist or three about the causes of blocking highs and their effect on contrail formation.

Here's a UK weather forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...uk.sci.weather

If you have relevant information about it you should put it up. Do you think there is one affecting the Great Lakes region right now?
Old 09-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #845
supertzar

You assume all contrails are legitimate so if that is true it must follow that atmospheric conditions have been right for persistent contrail formation the vast majority of days for twenty years now in SE MI. I posted that series of videos from I think 2015 as an example of the prevalence of persistent trails here. What is now causing the conditions to change?

Last edited by supertzar; 09-07-2018 at 12:02 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 08:51 AM   #846
thermion

Quote:
If you have relevant information about it you should put it up. Do you think there is one affecting the Great Lakes region right now?
Unfortunately, I don't have any relevant information. But what I do know is that in my field (ELV, VLF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF radio-wave propagation and the effects of the troposphere, magnetosphere and ionosphere upon it), the tens of thousands of amateurs across the world with our growingly sophisticated monitoring equipment with distributed 'citizen science' don't leave much room for undetected shenanigans!

For exapmle, any anomalous behaviour of facilities such as HAARP would soon be picked up and confirmed by relevant amateur groups. Amateur meteorologist are no different and their skill-set overlaps in some areas with ours.

Amateur scientists exist almost entirely to reveal new effects and phenomena - that's always a big scoop for us.

It comes as a surprise to many that there are so many international teams of amateur scientists, with news groups, websites, etc. that really are not easily hoodwinked. That's why I suggested the chemtrail question be posted on any amateur meteorology group, not necessarily the one I suggested. A real effect can't be covered up.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #847
supertzar

Can you point to a good debate on whether the atmospheric conditions have been met every time there have been persistent trails (most days in the last twenty years in a place like SE MI)?
Old 09-07-2018, 04:03 PM   #848
thermion

Quote:
Can you point to a good debate on whether the atmospheric conditions have been met every time there have been persistent trails (most days in the last twenty years in a place like SE MI)?
Sorry, no I can't. I'm not a meteorologist, but that doesn't mean the information is not available. Please ask some amateur meteorologists - or even amateur pilots and flying enthusiasts.

Records of atmospheric conditions going back decades are recorded by fanatical enthusiasts. They can be correlated with your records of persistent trails. In fact that would be a very worthwhile exercise for obvious reasons.

(Note my suggesting 'amateurs'. Someone's bound to say all the professionals are either paid disinfo agents or brainwashed with lies during their training.)
Old 09-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #849
supertzar

Quote:
Sorry, no I can't. I'm not a meteorologist, but that doesn't mean the information is not available. Please ask some amateur meteorologists - or even amateur pilots and flying enthusiasts.

Records of atmospheric conditions going back decades are recorded by fanatical enthusiasts. They can be correlated with your records of persistent trails. In fact that would be a very worthwhile exercise for obvious reasons.

(Note my suggesting 'amateurs'. Someone's bound to say all the professionals are either paid disinfo agents or brainwashed with lies during their training.)

I have looked for a way to get atmospheric conditions at flight range for certain co-ordinates but have not found one.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #850
thermion

Quote:
I have looked for a way to get atmospheric conditions at flight range for certain co-ordinates but have not found one.
Yes, it's difficult if you don't know where to start looking and that's why I have already told you that amateur meteorology forums, websites, mailing lists, etc. are a good place to start.

I don't know where you are, but just ask Reddit - meteorology to suggest groups that might have the data you're looking for.

Once you have found a few groups, compile a clear message describing the data you're after. No need to tell them why at this stage!

You might get a suggestion of another way to collect the data you want, or suggest other data that might be more relevant for what you're trying to prove. Please bear in mind that old enemy of research - confirmation bias!

Hopefully you already have some knowledge of meteorology so as to frame the question in a comprehensible way and also to interpret the data you're likely to get.

There must be amateur meteorologists on the forum who can point you in the right direction.
Old 16-07-2018, 05:39 PM   #851
supertzar

Fairly heavy persistent trail coverage for the past week.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:33 PM   #852
thermion

Quote:
Fairly heavy persistent trail coverage for the past week.
Great observation. But what does it mean?
Old 16-07-2018, 08:14 PM   #853
supertzar

Apparently it means conditions are right for persistent trails - unless they aren't.
Old 16-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #854
oneriver

Quote:
Apparently it means conditions are right for persistent trails - unless they aren't.
What gets me is when I spot a plane spewing "persistent contrails" in one part of the sky and then see a few km away another plane with non-persistent (or non existent) contrails.

But then again I am sure it's just me not understanding the meteorology correctly.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #855
thermion

Quote:
Have you started your research yet by contacting the groups I suggested?
Old 17-07-2018, 10:35 AM   #856
the nine

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't have any relevant information. But what I do know is that in my field (ELV, VLF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF radio-wave propagation and the effects of the troposphere, magnetosphere and ionosphere upon it), the tens of thousands of amateurs across the world with our growingly sophisticated monitoring equipment with distributed 'citizen science' don't leave much room for undetected shenanigans!

For exapmle, any anomalous behaviour of facilities such as HAARP would soon be picked up and confirmed by relevant amateur groups. Amateur meteorologist are no different and their skill-set overlaps in some areas with ours.

Amateur scientists exist almost entirely to reveal new effects and phenomena - that's always a big scoop for us.

It comes as a surprise to many that there are so many international teams of amateur scientists, with news groups, websites, etc. that really are not easily hoodwinked. That's why I suggested the chemtrail question be posted on any amateur meteorology group, not necessarily the one I suggested. A real effect can't be covered up.
Can you explain to the forum in laymans terms the frequencies that haarp use to manipulate the weather, and which equipment is capable of spectrally analysing those frequencies that amateurs all over the world have access to.
I know this is your area of expertise, so thanks in advance
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #857
supertzar

Quote:
Have you started your research yet by contacting the groups I suggested?
Obviously I can get on a meteorology forum if I want. Why go through the hassle if the information I am looking for isn't available?

Last edited by supertzar; 17-07-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:16 PM   #858
thermion

https://youtu.be/9fXnwkK2kQI
Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Can you explain to the forum in laymans terms the frequencies that haarp use to manipulate the weather, and which equipment is capable of spectrally analysing those frequencies that amateurs all over the world have access to.
I know this is your area of expertise, so thanks in advance
Yes, I hope I can do that without too much technobabble! But first, let's 'park' the issue of HAARP's ability to manipulate the weather...

The HAARP antennas are clearly visible via Google Earth and many close-up photos. (Just use Google images for "HAARP antennas").

Basic antenna physics is easy to grasp; antenna dimensions are related to the wavelength (hence frequency) of their transmitted or received signal. For example a 10 MHz signal has a wavelength of 30 metres. For reasons that are not relevant here, most antennas are designed on quarter- or half-wave dimensions of the transmitted signal. So just looking at antennas gives a very good guide to the frequencies they will transmit or receive efficiently. It is possible to change the frequency range to some extent by adding various electronic components (inductors and capacitors) connected to the antenna.

Looking at the HAARP antennas suggests their frequency of operation is about 7 MHz, which is within the range claimed by the facility.

If the antennas are designed to be directional, their beam can be swung electronically up to about +/-20 degrees, without having to physically re-direct them. The HAARP antennas appear to be a large phased array designed to direct a signal vertically. It may be possible to move the beam to slightly different parts of the ionosphere over Alaska.

Regarding frequency analysis by amateurs all over the world - this is done by those who communicate on the HF (3 to 30 MHz) bands. There are also "Intruder Watch" groups who report unauthorised signals, be that frequency, power or mode.

With the availability of software defined radio in the past 15 years, great swathes of the radio spectrum can be displayed all at once. The technology is a fantastic tool for spectral analysis. Here is a video just showing some basic SDR capabilities. https://youtu.be/9fXnwkK2kQI

Then there are those of us who routinely monitor the ELF and VLF (3Hz to 30 kHz) spectra to detect unusual natural signals (whistlers, dawn chorus, etc.) and man-made signals, both deliberate and accidental.

The massive amounts of transmitted energy required by HAARP to do anything near what many claim it can do, would not only saturate most of the amateur monitoring equipment in the western hemisphere, but would be easily detectable across the planet. Every time it is operated (whether announced or not) its signals have been detected across North America and sometimes further afield, but not at signal levels suggesting any nefarious activity.

Most of this is not known or understood by those who attribute all sorts of weird antics to the facility. The two authors of "Angels don't play this HAARP" unfortunately have no qualifications in RF engineering, ionospheric propagations studies or meteorology, and as such are not in a position to appreciate if what they were told is possible or not.

Anyway, did that help?

thermion
Old 17-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #859
thermion

Quote:
Obviously I can get on a meteorology forum if I want. Why go through the hassle if the information I am looking for isn't available?
You don't know it's not available if you haven't looked.

Looking for data that is hard to find or is contradictory is all part of serous research.

No one should be put of carrying out serious research, especially if they think it might unravel their pet theory.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:51 PM   #860
supertzar

I've looked a fair bit. You don't have to join forums to read them - most of them anyway.

Last edited by supertzar; 17-07-2018 at 02:52 PM.