Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 05-07-2018, 09:38 AM   #1
elshaper

Default DI getting too close to the truth?!

David Icke (June 29, 2018) - David Icke Being Targeted For Getting Far Too Close To The Truth New

Quote:
Christin Ekholm 6 days ago
Spiritual war is going on (hidden for those who are spiritual blind) thank you for waking people up.
^ This made me think.
I agree that there is a spiritual war going but those who wakes up will have a hell of a lot to catch up. To those who have been living a spiritual life, there is no surprise that the elites uses magick, demons, manipulate energy, mind control to name a few but you learned about these things over many years. Imagine if you wake up suddenly...how effective this person may be? The likelihood is that this person will go into depression or apathy even before starting to learn anything further.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 05-07-2018 at 09:38 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #2
the nine

Im over an hour late back to work now through watching this els'
Really interesting, thanks for posting
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #3
elshaper

There is so much wisdom David talks and we can use it in our lives.

When we are at work or dealing with the public, if the other person is in a foul mood we might get affected e.g. resonating with them, yet if you are in control and can see beyond what this person is going through, then the vibration cannot affect you. I'm at a point thinking, there is no point in arguing with people who do not understand. They can think what they want and just laugh in side and that will be it. I often get funny look if I tell them that I can't use an app because I have a basic phone. But I know it would be too much of hoops for them to understand why I don't have a smartphone.

Anyway, as for this world being it holographic and we must change ourselves in order to change out there to be peaceful... I get that we musn't be them (the elites who is waging wars) but at the same time, we must stand our ground to say, enough is enough and resist. That is a fight on its own I'd say.
We need to play our own game by being creative. They are expecting certain reaction. When you can use your creative mind and go out of the stadium and come back in with a different game to pull the rug under their feet...their plan is twarted.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 05-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
There is so much wisdom David talks and we can use it in our lives.

When we are at work or dealing with the public, if the other person is in a foul mood we might get affected e.g. resonating with them, yet if you are in control and can see beyond what this person is going through, then the vibration cannot affect you. I'm at a point thinking, there is no point in arguing with people who do not understand. They can think what they want and just laugh in side and that will be it. I often get funny look if I tell them that I can't use an app because I have a basic phone. But I know it would be too much of hoops for them to understand why I don't have a smartphone.

Anyway, as for this world being it holographic and we must change ourselves in order to change out there to be peaceful... I get that we musn't be them (the elites who is waging wars) but at the same time, we must stand our ground to say, enough is enough and resist. That is a fight on its own I'd say.
We need to play our own game by being creative. They are expecting certain reaction. When you can use your creative mind and go out of the stadium and come back in with a different game to pull the rug under their feet...their plan is twarted.
I agree els'
Very wise words yourself
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 06-07-2018, 07:30 PM   #5
sparkplug

The thing is David has been right about so many things!

Bloodlines, Paedophiles, fiat money, the Rothschilds.

Yet people just can't get their head round that they are being lied to.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #6
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
The thing is David has been right about so many things!

Bloodlines, Paedophiles, fiat money, the Rothschilds.

Yet people just can't get their head round that they are being lied to.
Well that's kinda hard when you've been conditioned (since birth) to love, trust, and obey. Your government, authority figures, leaders, etc. For most people, when they hear anything attacking their belief system. They don't want to hear it. They will not wrap their heads around it. They have chosen to believe the lies that they have been told. That is their truth and nothing else is even remotely possible.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:52 AM   #7
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Well that's kinda hard when you've been conditioned (since birth) to love, trust, and obey. Your government, authority figures, leaders, etc. For most people, when they hear anything attacking their belief system. They don't want to hear it. They will not wrap their heads around it. They have chosen to believe the lies that they have been told. That is their truth and nothing else is even remotely possible.
Apparently, quite a lot of people convert or wish to convert on their death beds.
A lot of people put of thinking about things until it is upon them.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:33 AM   #8
elshaper

Thank goodness for hardships in our lives.
Without it we wouldn't have suspected something wasn't right and broken the programming.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 08-07-2018, 07:44 AM   #9
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
That's very true, but some of those people may revisit that question when something happens in their life that rekindles that question in their memory - it may be days, weeks or months later, but they may start to question things in a very limited manner, which will get the ball rolling. Often at a very slow pace. You can do no more than sow the seeds, the rest is up to them.
The truth is so far away from what they have been told/believe, that it would prove much too incomprehensible anyway.
Unfortunately, there does seem to be a hardcore of "lost" individuals whose rolling ball will fall into a sewer, never to be seen again.

Thanks for the video els!

Last edited by grimstock; 08-07-2018 at 07:56 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #10
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Just to elaborate how I play my own game...
Been fighting with the Council and they are giving me run around of the usual "We care.... there is no foul play here etc" If you imagine the kind of BS Grenfell survivors have received.... you are there. So in my communication, I dig and ask question and let them come up with their own BS explanation and I use it against them till they can find no corner to hide. Basically, each BS replies I get, they are digging their own hole deeper to the point that they can't come out. Of course it only works when it is utter BS.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 23-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #11
dac54

Video not available

You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold.
That is how important you are !
dac54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 12:59 PM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac54 View Post
Video not available
I know. I don't know why it was removed.

A Town Cursed by Jesus