Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #201
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
Hello people,

: )


Besides little Geoffrey Mandalayy here following me around and trying to put his misery on me & the people,
Nahhh bro, I just wanted to show everyone that you are not sincere I wanted to show everyone that you needed to make fun of people in order to compensate for your 'niggardly' anti-intellectualism. Thanks for doing exactly what I thought you would do based upon the limited amount of data I can get from someone's words online.

I just wanted to help others to know better than to respond to your opinion fishing.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #202
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

Hey I know everyone here has love for this FYB page and it had to be one of the earliest accounts of this world out there, but I look at it as just that, one man's account that overlaps with "covert harassment," "matrix stalking," "hive mind," and others. I can see the deal with the whole "backstage" thing but don't know how he got "Global D-Day," "activated crystals," "spiritual hurricane," or the two "opposing sides" from just his life. It was obviously a work in progress and he didn't explain many things.

Anyways I'm not saying what I have yet to understand can't be real, but I do think simpler explanations exist for these experiences and I have written about them. I'll link to a thread or two next time.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 19-06-2012 at 05:12 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #203
irvking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
He is asking this question because I asked him this question on youtube. Look, he can use my name! Oh no!



What takes you hours to write only takes me minutes. Again, I am sorry you never bothered to educate yourself.



So I am not good enough to get to G-Day then you think? Or do you just think I am stupid for believing in G-day! What if G-Day was fixed all along at the winter solstice in 2012? Or do you think that G-Day is some goal that should be quickly achieved after reading the homepage then? Whatever you think isn't that easy to decipher since you write so poorly. The only think you seem to want to communicate is that you are somehow better than me. Good for you! Claps for you! Snaps for you! You are number
one Irving! You are the King Irving! G'Day King Irving!





You always link to an edited version of the homepage with mistakes.

You should know exactly what this means, the meaning is pretty clear. Again, you are just fishing for information you can use to try and make fun of people. First, you ask people about things as if you were sincere. Then you use their responses to be negative because it lets you forget how stupid you are for a moment.

I am glad you decided to read more of the homepage after it was clear you hadn't read the whole thing. What you quoted above is as important as what is right above it. It means you achieve perfect bliss when you extinguish your individuality by being with your beloved one, instead of being a slave to destiny. Why don't you try explaining what you think something means for once instead of just soliciting information from others for you to make fun of them with?

What do you think it means there king nigger?

So you are a MATRIX KING married to your beloved one in the backstage right? You probably fuck her matrix style with your super royal matrix dick right? You are a great enlightened being that can use psychic powers to try and make fun of me. Oh great king! Can you please go live with your aunt and uncle in bel air, since you are, like a nigger, after all.

All of this is because I made fun of you about "aliens"?

You actually thought I was one of them "Alien-Foreigners" because of that
"second word" list.

That "second word" list is clever,but I am no "Alien-Foreigner"...
If I happen to use a word that "shoots" anytime in the future....it is not my intention to go crazy about the word.


G'Day MandalisJ!
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #204
irvking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Nahhh bro, I just wanted to show everyone that you are not sincere I wanted to show everyone that you needed to make fun of people in order to compensate for your 'niggardly' anti-intellectualism. Thanks for doing exactly what I thought you would do based upon the limited amount of data I can get from someone's words online.

I just wanted to help others to know better than to respond to your opinion fishing.

I don't know where in Illi you live & use words freely like you
but go around the country and you know the people around you will not be sincere to your little words.

I understand your point but you seem to whine more & more!

You actually thought I was one of them "Alien-Foreigners" because of that
"second word" list!

That "second word" list is clever,but I am no "Alien-Foreigner"...
If I happen to use a word that "shoots" anytime in the future....it is not my intention to go crazy about the word.
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #205
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Ah this is where you and I haven't reached our consensus. You have talked about this reality being schizo on your book thread (good book) and I didn't say anything then but can you really discount your experience with the "hive mind" as a mental condition? It being "all in your head" the "telepaths" you put up with couldn't objectively exist but they did didn't they?
Good point.....


The problem with the schizoid experience is that you don't know who is who anymore, and there are so many false impressions that the schizophrenic, while he or she is genuinely conntected to some sinsiter hive mind and the experience is a real manifestation of the secret rulers of the earth, we need to be aware that schizophrenics also make mistakes and errors of judgement.


I think it's dodgy for some guy to build a website, because he has experienced synchronicities and no doubt met agents of the hive mind, to assume therefore that everyone is in on it except for a few survivors.


He has totally misread the situation.


He is in the apocalypse and he alone, BECAUSE of the transformation he has experienced.


It doesn't mean we are all in the same boat.

If anything WE non-schizophrenics (though I had a lucky escape) are surviving while the poor people who are being inducted into the Luciferian enlightenment, are those for whom the game is over.


I would describe schizophrenia as like being a ghost who is still alive.


I use that word because following on from my Luciferian enlightenment experience in London, I traveled to Poland and there I rented a room with rather a tragic freemason software engineer who told me I was a ghost.

If you know what any kind of psychic work or initiation feels likes you will understand the meaning.


It's not a good feeling though. Like a total emptiness.




And I have no doubt that this is why masonic symbolism is so obsessed with the idea of death and rebirth.

Last edited by truthspoon; 19-06-2012 at 11:18 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #206
irvking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
I never called myself a secret master. I have no desire to subjugate anyone like your secret masters do. Again, you have trouble with reading comprehension. Go back and reread everything slowly.

So you are not waiting for G-Day like the rest of you? You are the super-superior royal king of the matrix, I forgot.

You think I am some lost master that should have been able to 'escape the maze' long ago then?

You really should try to master the English language before you try to use it against people. " ... you be posting." That is why you are a still a nigger no matter what cosmic bullshit you think you can blow out your ass. The correct grammatical tense would be to say " ... you have posted" or "you are posting." You cannot "be" a verb. You cannot 'be writing,' you cannot 'be fucking,' you cannot 'be posting.' It's not whining to call you a nigger because you can't read and write like any twelve year old should be able to in modern society. Most especially, when you choose to advertise your ignorance about it when provoking others. Plato would have exterminated you to avoid pollution of the gene pool.
I am waiting for the local G-Day,

but what if all this time there is NO Global D-Day!


No offense but you read and reread the homepage for 12 years,
you know it better than all of us here,hence since "2000"

You should have been gone to the "future" or this "Backstage"....

You being here is like,
"Yo what is this dude still doing here"


Anyways,
why are we doing these little "alien" arguements?

That is what these negative aliens want to do!

I am not going to leave you stranded,
you know of all things I am here to help you!


Regardless of what you say,

I am still here for you!
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 05:52 PM   #207
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Let me try yet again, and I'll make it simple without the ad hominem attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
All of this is because I made fun of you about "aliens"?
No, because you were posting on forums looking for people to make fun of. You think that you are not obvious.

Quote:
You actually thought I was one of them "Alien-Foreigners" because of that
"second word" list.
THIS >>SEEMS<< TO BE THE MAIN PART YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULT WITH

As I said previously, you are not an alien foreigner. You are just under their control. They can ride around between your ears as if you were a donkey. They do not consider you much smarter than a donkey, and they know everything you know.

However, you really do seem smart enough to have understood that when I called you a CIRCUS ANIMAL before. I think you don't want to admit it because you would rather stick to the idea that you have 'outsmarted' me by making me think you are an alien foreigner. All I have ever done is tell you that you are illiterate for using the wrong definition.

Quote:
That "second word" list is clever,but I am no "Alien-Foreigner"...
If I happen to use a word that "shoots" anytime in the future....it is not my intention to go crazy about the word.

Again, you don't seem to understand the concept of an 'allegory.' Why is it bad to call someone a nigger? Is it because they feel bad about it? You use the words all the time because THEY ARE THE ONLY WORDS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN. Words are just shadows. You only hurt yourself. Who really cares if someone calls you a nigger or anything else?

Last edited by mandalisj; 20-06-2012 at 01:36 AM.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #208
irvking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Let me try yet again, and I'll make it simple without the ad hominem attacks.



No, because you were posting on forums looking for people to make fun of. You think that you are not obvious.



THIS >>SEEMS<< TO BE THE MAIN PART YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULT WITH

As I said previously, you are not an alien foreigner. You are just under their control. They can ride around between your ears as if you were a donkey.

However, you really do seem smart enough to have understood that when I called you a CIRCUS ANIMAL before. I think you don't want to admit it because you would rather stick to the idea that you have 'outsmarted' me by making me think you are an alien foreigner. All I have ever done is tell you that you are illiterate for using the wrong definition.




Again, you don't seem to understand the concept of an 'allegory.' Why is it bad to call someone a nigger? Is it because they feel bad about it? You use the words all the time because THEY ARE THE ONLY WORDS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN. Words are just shadows. You only hurt yourself. Who really cares if someone calls you a nigger or anything else?
As I said:

"I am waiting for the local G-Day,

but what if all this time there is NO Global D-Day!


No offense but you read and reread the homepage for 12 years,
you know it better than all of us here,hence since "2000"

You should have been gone to the "future" or this "Backstage"....

You being here is like,
"Yo what is this dude still doing here"
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #209
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
I am waiting for the local G-Day, but what if all this time there is NO Global D-Day!
Then that would make you feel smarter than the author of the homepage now wouldn't it? That is all you really want isn't it, to feel better because you don't understand something that doesn't fit into your worldview?

Quote:
No offense but you read and reread the homepage for 12 years,
you know it better than all of us here,hence since "2000"
You should have been gone to the "future" or this "Backstage"....
[/quote]

Global Day is just that, global. There is no "local G day" for each survivor that should happen when you have read the homepage. The backstage is not 'like' the future. That would be a simile. The backstage IS the future. Once the future becomes the past, it's not the future anymore it's then the past. Just like how a curtain rises, the next set backstage becomes the new stage-world. What was behind the cameras one moment becomes the shot pulled into to focus the next. G-Day is not a series of separate events for separate individuals, but rather a single all encompassing event for all without exception. You don't know much Shakespeare do you?

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Since movies are probably the only thing you know, I will use Back to the Future as an example. When Marty McFly went BACK to the future was it the same as it was before? No, it was better, where his family had better stage-world success elements than they did previously. He was able to destroy the other future where the 'alligator' does his mom instead of his dad. The stage-world is not a 'maze' to be 'escaped' like you keep trying to say. Think of the backstage more like the world you both want to build together, and the stage-world as what you have actually built together.

TO LIVE IS TO BE HAPPY AND NOTHING MORE, not to escape from having to live.

You don't understand quantum mechanics or time. The past does not become the present, and then the future, as they say. The future becomes the past through the present. The author of the homepage definitely knows more about Shakespeare and physics than you do. It really takes intelligence to be able to appreciate him. Again, I am a big fan of collages of multiple sources. I am sorry if your previous experiences do not give you a frame of reference to be appreciative.

Quote:
You being here is like,
"Yo what is this dude still doing here"
So I must be the dummy right? You are all the matrix royalty tagging your old lady in hyperspace then laughing at me for living my life on earth? What if everything you thought was real was actually fake. What if what you thought was fake was actually real. What if everyone you thought was safe was actually in danger and everyone you thought was in danger was actually safe. You stand in the cave holding your chains while thinking you are free & you still don't know the difference between fire and sunlight. What will you do when the fire burns out? You do not want to leave the cave because you are blinded by the sunlight and don't want to get burned by going closer. If the sunlight is brighter than the fire then surely it must be hotter right?

Quote:
Anyways,
why are we doing these little "alien" arguements?
That is what these negative aliens want to do!
I am not going to leave you stranded,
you know of all things I am here to help you!
Regardless of what you say,
I am still here for you!
Well, you are just actually trying to make fun of people. I have always liked firing up the grill for bullies like you.

You are confusing the whole point. What you think is the 'goal' (escape from the maze into the future) you are actually confusing for death. If you soul leaves your body, where does it go? Don't you and your beloved one want to share your bodies? What you really want is to SOLVE the maze WITH your beloved one, so you can fuck her in the middle of it. Ever take a date to a hedge maze before? Does that allegory make sense? Think of the stage-world reality in which you live like YOUR DATE and the backstage would be YOUR PLANS FOR YOUR DATE.

I will try to use an example I think is relevant to your life to illustrate the quantum mechanics. Let's say that your beloved one, whom does want to take care of your babies, is occupying a shell at Burger King. At McDonald's across the street, there is an evil cold blooded harpy waiting to give you a venereal disease and get you busted for her cocaine. In the present stage-world reality, you are standing in the middle of the street with your moron friends. In the backstage, your superposition exists both at McDonald's and Burger King, and the two possible futures beyond, at the same time. How is that possible? Well that is how quantum mechanics works. The quantum engine solves differences one way or another. Two similar opposites both want your time. Your dumb friends start walking to McDonald's. Do you follow them or do you go to Burger King like you and your beloved one really want? How do you choose? Do you actually choose or do you let them choose for you?

If you had REEEEEAAALLLLY understood the homepage, you would not wait for Global-Day.

STOP BUYING TICKETS FOR GLOBAL DAY, IT ALREADY HAPPENED YOU KNOW.

mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 03:43 AM   #210
irvking
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 677
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

: )

Mandalisj,
the amazing super "geek"...

I am kidding,
you know of all things I would want you to be happy!

"TO LIVE IS TO BE HAPPY AND NOTHING MORE"

Absolutely.



Music:




Hope all of you feel good!

Last edited by irvking; 20-06-2012 at 03:44 AM.
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 04:00 AM   #211
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Good point.....

The problem with the schizoid experience is that you don't know who is who anymore, and there are so many false impressions that the schizophrenic, while he or she is genuinely conntected to some sinsiter hive mind and the experience is a real manifestation of the secret rulers of the earth, we need to be aware that schizophrenics also make mistakes and errors of judgement.

I think it's dodgy for some guy to build a website, because he has experienced synchronicities and no doubt met agents of the hive mind, to assume therefore that everyone is in on it except for a few survivors.

He has totally misread the situation.
He is in the apocalypse and he alone, BECAUSE of the transformation he has experienced.
It doesn't mean we are all in the same boat.
If anything WE non-schizophrenics (though I had a lucky escape) are surviving while the poor people who are being inducted into the Luciferian enlightenment, are those for whom the game is over.
So you think that people are schizophrenic for believing in aliens, yet you believe Lucifer is more than a symbol for the planet Venus? Do you think that you get more play than the author of the homepage?

Quote:
I would describe schizophrenia as like being a ghost who is still alive.
Again, that 'isolationist' feeling is more schizoid than schizophrenic and the fact that I keep pointing it out is obsessive compulsive.

Quote:
I use that word because following on from my Luciferian enlightenment experience in London, I traveled to Poland and there I rented a room with rather a tragic freemason software engineer who told me I was a ghost.
If you know what any kind of psychic work or initiation feels likes you will understand the meaning.
It's not a good feeling though. Like a total emptiness.


And I have no doubt that this is why masonic symbolism is so obsessed with the idea of death and rebirth.
It sounds like your psychic experience was also a latent homosexual experience.

A trained professional would not call you schizophrenic for 'feeling like a ghost.' Schizophrenia is an extreme diagnosis. Instead, you are just depressed. While some claim that this would be due to imbalances in your organic chemistry, and the presence of things like fluorine in your drinking water can contribute to that, you might just not be happy about a bad choice you made.

The homepage makes mention of the warrior's way from Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan.

I looked at don Juan. He was gazing at me.

"Only as a warrior can one survive the path of knowledge", he said, "because the art of a warrior is to balance the terror of being a man with the wonder of being a man".

I gazed at the two of them, each in turn. Their eyes were clear and peaceful. They had summoned a wave of overwhelming nostalgia, and when they seemed to be on the verge of exploding into passionate tears, they held back the tidal wave. For an instant I think I saw. I saw the loneliness of man as a gigantic wave which had been frozen in front of me, held back by the invisible wall of a metaphor.


Freemasons are very social creatures. He probably said that because you could not carry on a conversation like a normal human being and would always just keep fading off. I bet you would sit there for long periods of time without speaking despite him trying to be polite and make conversation.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #212
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
So you think that people are schizophrenic for believing in aliens.

I would say that believing the people around you are aliens is a pretty close definition. Would certainly gain you access to a psychiatric facility.

I've made my views clear, if you don't understand then it's your problem.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #213
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post

It sounds like your psychic experience was also a latent homosexual experience..
I think you're trying to find something to wank over.

No latent homosexuality here fruit, I think you're projecting your fantasies.



As for the other thing you said about a psychiatrist would not describe schizophrenia as being a ghost.

I think you're right, but I think a schizophrenic would.


Anyway, I just think I ought to chime in here and support the consensus that you are a bit of a twit.

Last edited by truthspoon; 20-06-2012 at 04:39 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #214
grasshopper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Churchill war rooms
Posts: 1,627
Likes: 45 (27 Posts)
Default

has anyone heared about "walk in´s" - spirits that possess weak souls and live in their bodies

to me this is an explanation for schizophrenia

__________________
I´m Mickey Mouse. They don´t know who´s inside the suit…..Keanu Reeves

Last edited by grasshopper; 20-06-2012 at 02:06 PM.
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #215
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I would say that believing the people around you are aliens is a pretty close definition. Would certainly gain you access to a psychiatric facility.

I've made my views clear, if you don't understand then it's your problem.
No worries at all, but it is your problem if you don't understand the allegory of the homepage. The homepage discusses sophisticated knowledge of quantum physics with a incredible spiritual insight.

He doesn't believe that everyone around him are 'actually' aliens. That is just your interpretation reflecting your own beliefs. Instead everyone is just a vehicle for other intelligent life forms to interact with the world. Just like you would ride around on a camel, they will ride around inside your psyche to accomplish their goals. Perhaps he was able to control his emotions and kill off the negative aspect of his psyche and wants to help you do the same.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #216
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
has anyone heared about "walk in´s" - spirits that possess weak souls and live in their bodies

to me this is an explanation for schizophrenia

Using the label 'aliens' instead of 'spirits' would be the identical thesis of the homepage. Did you read it?

If you do the math you will find there are definitely more spirits than bodies.

However, the term 'schizophrenia' would be interpreted two different sets of ways by either the positive or negative 'alien spirits.' The alien spirits negative towards you, would describe schizophrenia as your determination to choose a future positive for yourself. The alien spirits positive towards you, would describe schizophrenia as a failure to choose the correct superposition together with your beloved one.

If you have not read the homepage fully from beginning to end I really don't want to spoil the poetry. However, I will say that the basic thesis is the same as your thesis, about 'possession of weak wills' - yet applying to 98% of the population of earth.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 03:13 AM   #217
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
: )
Mandalisj,
the amazing super "geek"...
I am kidding,
you know of all things I would want you to be happy!
"TO LIVE IS TO BE HAPPY AND NOTHING MORE"
Absolutely.
Music:
Hope all of you feel good!
Dire Straits, Paul McCartney, and John Lennon? I see you have been reading the homepage. That is very good. The allegory really is poetic once you understand it in totality. Quantum physics really can be confusing, especially when you have to apply it to your life. Again the main concept to understand with the homepage is superposition, id est that you are in a minimum of three places at once at any one time.

I am glad you now seem to understand SOMSOC SI SIHT and that GDAY IS OVER. Nothing to wait for my friend, save your money. If Earth is SOMSOC, then where else can you go? You want to go to the future backstage? Just take one breath and you will be there.

I have to apologize now for being so abrasive. Nevertheless, the technique tends to quickly achieve attention when desired.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #218
mandalisj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 325
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I think you're trying to find something to wank over.
No latent homosexuality here fruit, I think you're projecting your fantasies.
As for the other thing you said about a psychiatrist would not describe schizophrenia as being a ghost.
I think you're right, but I think a schizophrenic would.
Anyway, I just think I ought to chime in here and support the consensus that you are a bit of a twit.
The moment I find myself in agreement with the consensus will be the moment that I put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

Even though psychology is a pseudoscience, it is still a science nonetheless. I guess the point I keep failing to make is that schizophrenia is an extreme diagnosis only, true schizophrenics would not be able to differentiate if they were schizophrenic at all, believing their hallucinations to be reality. How can they know what something feels like that they are not aware of? You were not schizophrenic, you were only depressed. The diagnosis is much less severe.

You may think I am a twit for making that point. However, I am just making the point about how people use words, or more specifically misuse them. You label people like the author of the homepage as 'schizophrenic' when that really mirrors your own opinions about yourself when you agree with him. The homepage accurately describes the universe. Your failings to understand the homepage are demonstrative of your failures to understand the universe.

I would give David Icke much deserved and little sung credit for being the next best 'weaver' of a multitude of esoteric concepts into a cohesive whole. However, due to the visceral anonymous nature of the homepage on the internet, as well as the focus on the multiple meanings for words, I do have to say that the homepage is still the best thing ever written on the subject of the allegorical nature of reality.

Sorry for calling you a homo. I just don't like it when people single out a group like the Freemasons or the Jews.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 06:24 AM   #219
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Sorry for calling you a homo. I just don't like it when people single out a group like the Freemasons or the Jews.
Thanks.

But why do you want to cover up for freemasonic child abusers?

I used to work with one in North Cyprus. He abducted a Turkish boy for three days and paid off the parents. His laptop was also found to contain paedo websites.

My friends tried everything, informed the police and the school he works for.

Because he is a mason with social cache he is untouchable.


He will probably go on to offend again and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.


Yeah, keep defending guys like this........



Read about masonic crimes:

http://******************************/...ltvmlo_11.html

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-06-2012 at 06:24 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #220
grasshopper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Churchill war rooms
Posts: 1,627
Likes: 45 (27 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Using the label 'aliens' instead of 'spirits' would be the identical thesis of the homepage. Did you read it?

If you do the math you will find there are definitely more spirits than bodies.

However, the term 'schizophrenia' would be interpreted two different sets of ways by either the positive or negative 'alien spirits.' The alien spirits negative towards you, would describe schizophrenia as your determination to choose a future positive for yourself. The alien spirits positive towards you, would describe schizophrenia as a failure to choose the correct superposition together with your beloved one.

If you have not read the homepage fully from beginning to end I really don't want to spoil the poetry. However, I will say that the basic thesis is the same as your thesis, about 'possession of weak wills' - yet applying to 98% of the population of earth.
I know there are more souls that wants to incarnate than bodies...however I do not think it is so easy to possess a body...someone has to be really weak to become fully possessed...drugs are a main reason cause they weaken the auric field

__________________
I´m Mickey Mouse. They don´t know who´s inside the suit…..Keanu Reeves
grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
egregore though

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.