Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 01-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #41
totalrecall

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
I find much of the stuff on the freeyourbrain web site deeply compelling. It resonates on an intuitive level even if you don't know what is going on.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've been active on this forum for about a year and since that time I have had at least a half dozen "experiences" during this time. I dismissed these as extremely trumanesquely paranoid and put it the furthest away from my mind. Now after reading freeyourbrain, I am not so sure.

The last time this sort of shit occurred was the 93-98 period of extremely high weirdness in my life.

To give a couple of examples: Immediately after I first posted about hermetics and that I thought eventually everyone would do it, I went outside to go to the one of local shops and on the way a man dressed in black in a
tradesman's van passed me looking at me with his thumb up as if to say "yep". I looked around for someone else as I didn't know him. I thought he was signaling them, but no-one was around me.

Another time, I was in the public library writing a post on this forum as my internet connection was down. I had finished the post and was browsing when I swear the man sitting behind me hadn't walked into the room through the only door into the room (which was in front of me). I had a very strong feeling of observation or connection from this man. I didn't look back as I thought if I did it would validate something I didn't want validated.

Sounds completely crazy, doesn't it? I thought that too and completely shelved it until I read freeyourbrain just week.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #42
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
This is a dream, you are a point of consciousness with no mass, no location and no substance. Everything you see around you is a representation of yourSelf, you will experience yourSelf in different ways depending upon your perspective.

Quote:
What you are currently experiencing is a breaking away from what you have been led to believe reality to be....you are being shown that it is something which seems very strange because you believe yourself to be a separate individual living in a real world.
Quote:
The truth is only YOU exist and this world is a representation of yourself.
I have heard this many times before but I don't know what it means. As a metaphysical proposition If I were to take the intensely literalistic approach of modern philosophy, what you are saying isn't very coherent. To say "only" I "exist" is difficult for me to understand when even the word "exist" is outside my grasp.

Quote:
The only way to enjoy the dream is to relax and allow what is happening to happen. If you are confronted by your fears you must face them with humility and allow whatever happens to happen. This may be scary at first but you will soon discover that nothing has any power over you unless you turn away from it. There is nothing to be frightened of.
Quote:
There is a good scene in Batman begins - I'll post in a minute.
[/QUOTE]

Is that the one directed by Joel Schumacher? He seems like a guy deeply involved in the occult.

Thank you for the advice it is helpful.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:49 AM   #43
opas23

When 'awakening' happens there seems to be a collapse of the appearance of duality or the separation myth into a simple nondual singularity which can sometimes send people quite paranoid in their recognition of themselves as the world which is no longer out there.

Everything seems to collapse back into Oneness or Source (insert whichever word suits) which is what you always were and the obviousness of yourself as the universe or all~that~is becomes very familiar as the little seperate individual you may have been trained or programmed to think you may have been.

opas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #44
cinder_darkskys

Default Topic tracker

Quote:
I do not know why so many people have such a difficult time grasping this. I am in an alternate reality.

I am looking for other people who have had experiences with the multidimensional nature of reality.

I am not interested in hearing from people who tell me that I am wrong when i know that I am right.

So if you've had an encounter with the multi-verse I'd be interested in your story.
topic tracker

I never have liked Aleister Crowley, I sure did like how got to seeded his fallowers wifes those. funny tho none of those kids have any powers. lol but his kids were raised, in some the richs famialys in the world. LoL

Post a few curent images of your self, in a conforable surounding. Email me your curent location, throw the site email system. Smokem if you got'm.

I'll see what I see.

MarPat the pyramid is a sleep command. It meens go with the same old flow, Fallow the old ways. Which we as man, dont want to be doing. I meen unless you like the way the world is.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 09-07-2010 at 09:34 AM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #45
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by opas23 View Post
When 'awakening' happens there seems to be a collapse of the appearance of duality or the separation myth into a simple nondual singularity which can sometimes send people quite paranoid in their recognition of themselves as the world which is no longer out there.

Everything seems to collapse back into Oneness or Source (insert whichever word suits) which is what you always were and the obviousness of yourself as the universe or all~that~is becomes very familiar as the little seperate individual you may have been trained or programmed to think you may have been.

Am I in a state of non-duality? I would think that one of the qualities that I am experiencing in this alternate universe is a sense of how inconsistent the realities I am experiencing are with my previous universe. Their is a lack of cohesion and coherence. If anything I am in a state of heightened duality and contradiction.
Old 15-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #46
sayonara tsunami

I've just finished reading these articles (ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY
)

it happened to me as well. WHo wrote this and where's the rest of it!? I'm waiting for the pending chapters. Especially the chapters

CONTROLLING YOUR 'GLOBAL D-DAY' WORRIES

THE ANTI-LOVE DICTATORSHIP TECHNIQUE - REPRESSING THE EXPANSION OF YOUR AURA

THE HAPPY SLAVE TECHNIQUE - JUSTIFYING SLAVERY
sayonara tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #47
wea4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara tsunami View Post
I've just finished reading these articles (ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY
)

it happened to me as well. WHo wrote this and where's the rest of it!? I'm waiting for the pending chapters. Especially the chapters

CONTROLLING YOUR 'GLOBAL D-DAY' WORRIES

THE ANTI-LOVE DICTATORSHIP TECHNIQUE - REPRESSING THE EXPANSION OF YOUR AURA

THE HAPPY SLAVE TECHNIQUE - JUSTIFYING SLAVERY
An anonymous author that called himself piece_of_nothing wrote it 10 years ago (2000-2001).
As for the pending chapters, you just keep waiting lol, because it's never gonna happen.

After he wrote most of the website, he started another website at the end of 2001
that is still up and updated every couple of months. Only this time he choose not to be anonymous.
wea4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #48
sayonara tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by wea4 View Post
An anonymous author that called himself piece_of_nothing wrote it 10 years ago (2000-2001).
As for the pending chapters, you just keep waiting lol, because it's never gonna happen.

After he wrote most of the website, he started another website at the end of 2001
that is still up and updated every couple of months. Only this time he choose not to be anonymous.
What's the address for the other website?
sayonara tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #49
deca

sounds like you are a mind control & electronic harrassment victim

http://www.freedomfchs.com/
FFCHS - An Introduction

Quote:
List of Associated Harassment Activities:

You may be a victim of Organized Stalking if:

* You sense you are being watched and followed everywhere you go.
* You notice consistently rude behavior from people you don't know for no apparent reason.
* You hear excerpts from conversations you had in the privacy of your home coming from people around you.
* You feel that those around you have access to your thoughts. (see *1, *2, below for documentation of this)
* Your relationships and friendships all become distant or strained for no apparent reason.
* You have problems on the job where groups of people are plotting to have you terminated.
* Your business deals consistently fall through for no apparent reason.
* You experience vandalism on a regular basis.
* You notice that your things are not in the same place you left them when you left home or some small items may be missing.
* You experience frequent car repairs.
* You experience frequent appliance or electronic malfunctions.

You may be a victim of electronic harassment if:

(see *3 below for most items in this section)

o You experience burning sensations on your skin or internal organs.
o You feel pin pricks on various parts of your body.
o You feel some type of energy moving inside your body.
o You experience extreme head pains.
o You feel drop-in-your-tracks fatigue on a regular basis.
o You continually have difficulty sleeping.
o You experience forced speech. (see *1 below)
o You experience uncontrolled-by-you movements of limbs or other body parts.
o You hear the voices of other people inside your mind with no other signs of mental illness
my personal view its more to do with the tech (the electronic harrassment) that makes you parnoied , suspicious in a hyper vigilent state ,alters your perception/mental states....screws with your senses ...manily so you appear anti social , not trusting , basicaly makes you an outcast in society ....the technology is not visible ...but you are and normal what you see with your 5 senses so it trys to misdirect and decive you all day long so you publicly negatively react.....also trys to drive you away from any local support friend,family, work mates (try to make you believe they have turned agaist you , when in truth they can`t understand or believe how your behaviour has changed)
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 16-07-2010 at 06:53 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:44 PM   #50
masonicboom
Banned

Thumbs up Coincidences - Synchronicity

I began reading the freeyourbrain site and it has happened to me too.
It's not currently very active, if at all, but in the past I would get
real paranoid because everywhere I went people were saying things that
I just KNEW were about me. It is frustrating because it is hard to explain to people without them thinking you are just paranoid.
Also too frequently would it occur that I would think something and someone in the room would start talking about the same subject. Often it would happen several times within only a few minutes.
Also have had the part where you have frequent negative encounters with people in public as if they were there to anger me (that may just be life)
but when it happens so often, you start to wonder.
There's a lot more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Thanks for the link to the freeyourbrain site. This person explains it very well.
masonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #51
deca

the mentaly ill ,that are a bit suggestible read a few internet sites then start imagine shit happning to them.....trick again
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:03 PM   #52
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
The clip has been withdrawn from youtube - I'd recommend watching Batman begins to see how to become one with your fear so that you conquer it.
The only thing you need to be afraid of is yourself...

Or words to that effect.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-07-2010 at 08:05 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #53
wea4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara tsunami View Post
What's the address for the other website?
I am sorry, but I can't give you the address.

I stumbled upon the other website accidentally in 2002, I read it, connected the dots, and realized it's the same person that wrote the freeyourbrain website.

If it is really needed for you to receive more info or to find this author, then it will be shown to you.

Also, it is quite possible that the freeyourbrain website is one big brainwashing project created to manipulate the persons that read it.

However, I will give you the address of a third website that is directly connected with the topics that freeyourbrain website writes about.

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article....html#lovebite

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...love-bite.html

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...f-passion.html

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...rst-sight.html

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...ng-dramas.html

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...er-couple.html

http://www.alienlovebite.com/article...loesshtml.html
wea4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #54
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:
Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

I am now living in a very strange alternate reality.

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I need help. I need a friend who knows what is going on.
Ah, yes, I had to stop reading that thread because it ventured so far off topic. This is an interesting because there are so many ways in which your story can be short-circuited, debunked, explained away with science, etc. The film Stranger Than Fiction does come to mind, though, doesn't it?

From what I can see, the OTO is a very limited enterprise, in that it attracts a certain type of adept, rather juvenile in my opinion. However, the membership wouldn't have a nice fancy website outlining their ranks and degrees if they didn't take it seriously. Minerval, you said? Is that the first level? Perhaps if these people are harassing you, it is a test of your trust. Did you join the organization out of some curiosity, or were you well informed ahead of time? That is an important question for you to consider on your own, because some kind of informed consent is required for to commence with certain rites. It could very well be that it's not you who are in the alternate reality, but those who are harassing you because they failed to satisfy the requirement, and they're looking to dump their hell onto you as a childish means of escaping it.

That is all I can say without knowing more about the OTO, itself.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #55
tazzo
Banned

ANY satanic / occult oath can be broken, turn to Jesus and and explain your situation, with a sincere heart.

satan keeps a hold of you like this, manipulating your mind, once you KNOW the oath can be broken andn you turn to Jesus, it will be very phycologically liberating, and also spiritually.

Turn to the most powerful force known to anyone - Jesus the Lord.
tazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #56
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzo View Post
ANY satanic / occult oath can be broken, turn to Jesus and and explain your situation, with a sincere heart.

satan keeps a hold of you like this, manipulating your mind, once you KNOW the oath can be broken andn you turn to Jesus, it will be very phycologically liberating, and also spiritually.

It sounds trite but it's quite true.

Jesus is a hugely powerful archetype. Certainly the most powerful in Europe today. Of course in the past there were others, Mithras, Horus, Apollo.

But Jesus can kick any evil being's ass with a quickness. And the masons are scared even to pronounce his name.

Of course the Templars tried to prevent the return of its members to Christ by having them spit on the cross, thus creating a psychological bind against salvation.

But there is no such thing as blasphemy against God or Jesus, only against the holy spirit, (a blasphemy which secular dogmatic materialism has finally achieved).

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-08-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:58 PM   #57
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzo View Post

why banned. seems a litle harsh after 1 post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #58
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
why banned. seems a litle harsh after 1 post
Wow! Yes indeed. That's a record.... Blimey I wonder what that was all about.

I feel a bit daft now for agreeing with them. Funny.

I really would like an explanation to this. It seems that talking about Jesus is a banning offence which on reflection is a trifle harsh....

This forum makes me lol sometimes. There's always something going on.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-08-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #59
stopthemadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Asking for someone to be your friend is asking a person to trust you...but all you are is pixels on a screen....and you sound like you might be sketzaphrenic[sp]....Any rational person wouldn't want to help you carry your load of bad karma...
you are damaged goods IMO....but I wish you good luck in your attemt to deal with your situation,,,
What a terrible thing to say. You neither understand Karma nor Catharism. Helping those in need brings good Karma. Bad Karma from a person doesn't "stick" to another person. And Cathars never turned down a soul that was searching for the Truth.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #60
warlock23

You know its a strange thing. People are starting to give me things. I was talking to a stranger today about how that was happening. How people were randomly giving me stuff and he reached into his wallet to give me an employee coupon for more free stuff.

I'm not saying its a bad thing. Its just kind of odd thats all.