Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-07-2018, 09:36 PM   #1
TheArranger

Default A trend in pop culture

Did you notice how today’s tunes for the youth sound more and more like Muslim calls to prayer (adhan) ?

I never listen to such stuff but you can’t always mute your TV set in time not hear some adverts, among which this one is the most brain-damaging thing ever created…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ODpb_ENfWw
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 09:55 PM   #2
tinfoil hat

Not having a TV set remedies this problem of not muting in time.

Doesn't surprise me tho as the our major cities fall to Islamic rule, one after the other.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:07 PM   #3
jake_ball

I have noticed that a hell of a lot of modern songs sound islamic. It started with way back when people would emulate the Whitney Houston warble, and it has evolved into an almost islamic prayer sounding thing.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:10 PM   #4
white light

Is an arabic musical scale necessarily Islamic?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:20 PM   #5
tinfoil hat

It sounded like it mentioned Allah over and over to my ears
Old 22-07-2018, 10:21 PM   #6
andy1033

Do not know, i do not know what muslims prayers sound like, and todays music, just sounds dead to me. I do not go out of my way to listen to it.

All popular music though has come from rhythm chanting, and what have you. ie they are getting you to cast spells in a way on yourselfs. People mistake what this means, as hollywood has morphed what such things mean, in the minds of the public.

So whether to op, todays music sounds like muslims prayer, popular music has always been based on something spiritual, and a way to get into emotional states like trances.

Like i always thought rave music, and raves, were really a copy of a voodoo ceremony. Essentially the same thing, people are doing at raves, then people do at voodoo ceremonies.

All you people that go to raves, are essentially doing what humans in voodoo ceremonies have done for along time.

People do not understand this. Whether or not op is right, at least you connected the way popular music is doing something.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 22-07-2018 at 10:22 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:25 PM   #7
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
It sounded like it mentioned Allah over and over to my ears
The OP said "today's tunes". It didn't say "this particular tune". And this particular tune was written for the Lynx Ad and isn't a pop single or album track.

Most complaints about the add are that it sounds like "suck my balls" is being sung. If we add to that the sounds like "Allah" being sung it makes "suck my balls, Allah".

Is that an Islamic call to prayer?

Last edited by white light; 23-07-2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:27 PM   #8
TheArranger

The kind of stuff I'm referring to comes from the US, and the influence I mean became clearly perceptible upon the 21th century's American interventions in the Middle-East. That's for the 'artistic' side of it. But it now sounds so emphasized and forced that it's like there's a political purpose behind. So clearly : will Christianity soon have to surrender to Islam ?

I'm into neither one so I don't care, and I know how to switch off a TV set...
Old 22-07-2018, 10:42 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
The kind of stuff I'm referring to comes from the US, and the influence I mean became clearly perceptible upon the 21th century's American interventions in the Middle-East. That's for the 'artistic' side of it. But it now sounds so emphasized and forced that it's like there's a political purpose behind. So clearly : will Christianity soon have to surrender to Islam ?

I'm into neither one so I don't care, and I know how to switch off a TV set...
You can go to church on Sunday if you like. As for myself I don't surrender to any religion.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:50 PM   #10
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Do not know, i do not know what muslims prayers sound like, and todays music, just sounds dead to me. I do not go out of my way to listen to it.

All popular music though has come from rhythm chanting, and what have you. ie they are getting you to cast spells in a way on yourselfs. People mistake what this means, as hollywood has morphed what such things mean, in the minds of the public.

So whether to op, todays music sounds like muslims prayer, popular music has always been based on something spiritual, and a way to get into emotional states like trances.

Like i always thought rave music, and raves, were really a copy of a voodoo ceremony. Essentially the same thing, people are doing at raves, then people do at voodoo ceremonies.

All you people that go to raves, are essentially doing what humans in voodoo ceremonies have done for along time.

People do not understand this. Whether or not op is right, at least you connected the way popular music is doing something.
What? people don't understand that Trance music at raves is called Trance music for a reason? I think you underestimate people.

Thomas Hardy talked about the trance-like effect of folk music in Under The Greenwood Tree in 1872.

Last edited by white light; 22-07-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:56 PM   #11
andy1033

Most people have no idea that raves essentially are voodoo ceremonies, that people have been doing for thousands of years maybe.

Most people do not make that connection, and have no idea of the spiritual stuff a raves.

A rave is essentially a voodoo ceremony, and it just copies everything from one.

Al those at a rave have no idea, its essentially a voodoo ceremony.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #12
white light

Quote:
Most people have no idea that raves essentially are voodoo ceremonies, that people have been doing for thousands of years maybe.

Most people do not make that connection, and have no idea of the spiritual stuff a raves.

A rave is essentially a voodoo ceremony, and it just copies everything from one.

If people go to raves to get "tranced out" how can they not know they are going to get "tranced out"?

Google "spirituality and raves" and you get thousands of hits. People have written books on it. Rave bands have names like The Shamen & N-Trance.

Do you really think that rave goers have never considered there might be a ritual ceremony aspect to proceedings?

Last edited by white light; 22-07-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:05 PM   #13
TheArranger

OK there is Satanism too, but the Muslim religion isn't Satanism as far as I know.

What do I see in the street ? Bald and bearded men wearing tattoos and looking at you like they’re about to kill everybody, since looking tough and angry seems to be trendy. If you address them they can’t speak ANY tongue (let alone write), and it’s like you find yourself in the middle of a foreign army of mercenaries even though these people were born in the same country as yours. By the way how else are we allowed tell it now ? Nation, motherland ? Or just some place ?
Old 22-07-2018, 11:07 PM   #14
les_paul_robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Not having a TV set remedies this problem of not muting in time.

Doesn't surprise me tho as the our major cities fall to Islamic rule, one after the other.
I bet you hate feminism though

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 03:14 AM   #15
the nine

Quote:

Well voodoo ceremonies must be a top night then, thats all I can say..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 07:53 AM   #16
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
I bet you hate feminism though
If you mean third wave feminism then yes, of course I do, I have a brain to understand what problems are being caused through it.
Its just about man hating now.

I bet you don't hate it.

So, whats your point?

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 23-07-2018 at 08:00 AM.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #17
TheArranger

Sorry to have jumped from pop music to emigration but that’s the hidden topic, because such tunes are clearly made to please the born from emigration latest generations, so I as a Roman Germanic French have to witness my birth country being dissuaded from its Westerner culture. And yes, an Arabic sounding scale is way enough : do you think those who copyright that soup would look further to make their shit ? ° |

First you could get it from a country like France which must actually be hosting 30% Muslims to this day, but I doubt it’s the same in the USA which are our main music trend suppliers. Then the principle in itself looks suspect, because why ‘middle-easternizing’ stuff the young would have liked and bought in its original Westerner form just as well ? That’s positive discrimination in music too, while in the meantime churches are made into museums and mosques are built all over the territory.

I don’t condemn or deny Arabic influences in music since you may hear some hints of it in mine as well. It’s really not more, I can’t help and never force it, otherwise I’m sorry but as a Westerner I can’t get or appreciate Arab, Chinese or Indian music and I’m not snob enough to pretend I do. Why denying peoples their differences and forcing an unsustainable ‘diversity’ ?
Old 23-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #18
tinfoil hat

It isn't diversity, its an end to white people and their culture that's the end goal.
Old 23-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #19
TheArranger

If you go to the police and tell them someone’s going to shoot at the president, they’ll just politely thank you for the information and ask you to leave. That is if you’re lucky…

Now if you explain them how you learnt about it, what’s the suspect’s motivation and where he got the gun from, then they’ll start investigating about it and the suspect will not get to his ends.

Diversity may not be the final goal but it’s one step, and you know that expressing your disagreement with diversity and your concerns about emigration now makes you a racist, a nazi or any such pretty bird names. They thus ensure the process be safe and successful at every step of their conspiracy, so I guess if people had the courage of their feelings and opinions it wouldn’t be so easy to manipulate and control them.

It’s by dint of harping things and watching your least move that the media get to keep an upper-hand on people’s life. I know that having no access to TV programs is a great relief, but if I didn’t own a TV set I’d perhaps not even come on this forum. So since I’m here I’ll harass the media same way as they do to the public by pointing out and commenting the least of their move.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #20
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Most complaints about the add are that it sounds like "suck my balls" is being sung. If we add to that the sounds like "Allah" being sung it makes "suck my balls, Allah".
That wouldn't surprise me really, but it's not me who's going to check it. I wasn't counting this ad among 'arabized' tunes for the youth though, but you somehow reassured me by letting me know that it was intended to be funny... : |