Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-07-2018, 04:36 AM   #1
roscoe

Default A Conspiracy theory you may not have heard of

On 21 December 1951, under the command of Henrik Kurt Carlsen, the Flying Enterprise left Hamburg, Germany bound for the USA. Among her cargo was 1,270 long tons (1,290 t) of pig iron and 486 long tons (494 t) of coffee, 447 long tons (454 t) rags, 39 long tons (40 t) peat moss, twelve Volkswagen cars, antiques and antique musical instruments, typewriters, 447 long tons (454 t) of naphthalene as well as ten passengers. There is speculation that the cargo also included gold and zirconium.

That's the official story.

She was hit by a storm on Christmas night in the Western Approaches of the Atlantic. She was built very quickly during WWII. She suffered structural damage and began listing. She sank on 10th January 1952.

Now you can get the story from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Flying_Enterprise

What caught my attention recently was the comment from the historian and he was talking about Fake News and how it is not new. As the news of Captain Carlson was shown all over the media at the time he remembered his mother's comment that 'The Government are hiding something here' .

I've been looking at the story of Captain Carlson and the Flying Enterprise and sure enough all is not what it seems.

Here are a few bullet points:
The Captain's reluctance to abandon ship.

The sudden appearance of US Navy warships surrounding the stricken ship. They sent nearby merchant ships that had answered the distress call away.

The fact that Falmouth was chosen as a port to try to tow her to when Cork was much closer. Half the distance.

The crew of the British Tug Turmoil was visited by the FBI when they reached harbour. Why did Kenneth Dancy (died in 2013) leap from the Turmoil onto the listing Flying Enterprise?

A statement from a diving company who had dived on the ship in 2002 saying that the wreck has been tampered with. Attempts to find out who has dived on the wreck has drawn a blank.

Questions about the ship's cargo is met with suspicion and silence even today.

The importance of the ships documents seemed to hold more importance than the safety of the crew.

Now the cover story is that she was carrying Zirconium which was to be used in the world's first Nuclear Submarine USS Nautilus.

But even this story does not stack up to close scrutiny. The main sources of Zirconium in order of quantity are Australia, Brazil, India, Ukraine, South Africa and the United States. Notice that Germany is not an exporter of Zirconium whereas the USA has its own supply. Plus I've never marked wartorn Germany as being an exporter (486 long tons apparently) of Coffee to the US.

She was coming from Hamburg to the US, this was just six years after WWII.

I had always assumed that Flying Enterprise was a Liberty Ship - It wasn't. It was a Type C1-B ship. Built as SS Cape Kumukaki.

It was built for MARCOM United States Maritime Commission. It was a US Government ship.

Carlson was born a Dane but became a naturalized US citizen. He was an Amateur Radio operator as indeed I am.

He received a ticker tape welcome.

I wonder if I may just give you a passage from Frank Delaney's book - Simple Courage: A True Story of Peril on the Sea.

Quote:
Other valuable cargo had already come aboard—consignments that have contributed substantially to the half century of questions hanging over Flying Enterprise. They included registered and unregistered packets containing international currencies, unspecified amounts in liquid stock certificates, and more than a thousand watches. These valuables arrived from Switzerland and Belgium, addressed for New York, and when the nature of this freight was later identified, conspiracy theorists seized upon this detail (among others) as a possible explanation of Kurt Carlsen’s “inexplicable” behavior.
Delaney mentions the arguments that went ahead between the Carlson and the Boatswain Arthur Janssen, as to the unusual way the cargo had been loaded. In the final stowage plan of Flying Enterprise, she can be perceived densest with heavy cargo, the Pig Iron, at the upper two levels, the “tween decks,” of Holds 2 and 4. Both holds also had open space, fore and aft, on their lower levels. There was room for loosely stowed cargo to move about.
Carlson overruled the Boatswain's protest, he had received orders from the ship owners Isbrandtsen Lines.

So - You are in a Force 11 Westerly to N westerly - You have two cracks from deck level to below the waterline. Would you first elect to patch up the cracks with concrete and not raise the alarm then when that didn't work elect to go to Falmouth around Bishops Rock rather than an Irish port?

According to information I have the US Coastguard concluded that she was at 50°41'N 15°26'W and that she had suffered a complete fracture of the weather deck. This was on 27th December 1951.

She sank on the 10th January 1952 and lays 31nm south of The Lizard.

About 260 feet.

This recent review of events from early 1952 was started by a comment I heard in a lecture when the speaker said that his mother had commented that "the Government are trying to hide something here". I never used to question anything I heard on the news but these days I question everything. Fake news has been around for some time.

I suspect she was carrying something that the Powers That Be didn't want the world to see.
at a word from the Hidden Masters!”

Edith Starr Miller - Occult Theocrasy 1933

Cromlech of Rennes

Last edited by roscoe; 21-07-2018 at 04:43 AM.
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
oneriver

Care to speculate as to what the cargo was?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #3
andy1033

Of course fake news is nothing new. The nazis, stated during ww2, that if you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it. They were the fore runners, to people that did propaganda in usa.

I am sure, people have always questioned official versions of events.

Just look at today, how humans question events, its not new, being sceptical, and you can be sure its always been around.

Like jordan maxwell often says, the police department, has there own departments, just to deal with conspiracies, ie criminal conspiracy.

Its not new, the useless term conspiracy theory was made up by the cia, to make it into a bad term, to question events, due to the kennedy assassination.

Everyone thinking they know everything, is not a new thing, its ingrained into how humans think, ie to think you have a opinion worth knowing on everything, even though you know virtually nothing about the subject.

Just look at how julius caeser was supposedly killed, by a conspiracy, lol

Its not new. As soon as humans could interact, and want and have a drive to commit crimes, or do wrong to others, surely they have conspired to do such things.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 21-07-2018 at 10:00 AM.
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #4
creepingdave

It would be cool to collate and collect all these kind of historical 'conspiracies' or false flags. They've been going millennia so there must be plenty we have missed.
creepingdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #5
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Care to speculate as to what the cargo was?
What's the visual difference between 1270 tons of pig iron and a similarly sized amount of freshly cast zirconium?

How top heavy the cargo if it was the latter or something even denser?.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote