Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 20-07-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
mark2015

Question Why is the West in Afghanistan ?

The US and its allies have been in Afghanistan for almost 20 years now with no end in sight.

It seems to me the only reason the West is in Afghanistan is to protect the Opium trade.
mark2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 03:25 AM   #2
oz93666

You got it in one mark....

When the Taliban had control 17 years ago ... the opium production had almost stopped ....

This trade is valued at $500 billion annually ... the illuminati want the trade to continue , not just for the money they get, but for damage it does to society , much crime is done by people to get money for the next fix.... so in they go , help the farmers to start up by lending them money to buy the seeds and fertilizers ....and have the troops protecting the fields from the taliban who would destroy the poppies!

This caused a lot of unease amongst the troops , and even reached western media briefly . Top brass were forced to make an announcement.. "Yes we do allow and protect opium production , it helps keep the local people cooperative" ....

From Afghanistan the product is flown out to US military bases in 70 countries around the world ... this is a big reason for these bases , no customs searches , top secrecy ... then onto the streets .

Last edited by oz93666; 20-07-2018 at 03:44 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 08:06 PM   #3
mark2015

Didn't the Taliban also sell opium before the US invaded ?
Old 20-07-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2015 View Post
No, the very brief period the Taliban were in power they nearly eradicated it.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 11:35 PM   #5
mark2015

I know its only a film but in the Bond movie The Living Daylights the Taliban who are shown as the good guys just like in Rambo 3 were selling opium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5PvhSFkQ0
Old 21-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #6
mranderson

not all Opium goes onto the streets .... some of it is used in the medical industry but don't let me stop you

perhaps it would have been better to let the Taliban stop it all , I don't really know

and Afghanistan was about a natural gas pipe line IIRC

the Taliban wouldn't play ball with the construction of it and still won't

not trying to endorse the website but this is from Feb of this year 2018

http://www.warfare.today/2018/02/27/...peline-begins/

as all ways in human history there are multiple reasons for war and plenty of modern alliances are forged around the energy industry

it's a cold reality

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #7
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2015
The Taliban were brought to power to grow poppy and bring Islam fundamentalism. There was a sudden drop reported in 2001, but the “Taliban” were also involved.
See the (estimated) numbers of the UN in metric tons, according to which 2007 was the top year…

The 21st century Afghanistan is the only country that really deserves to be called a full-blown narco-state...

The US military admitted that it protects Afghani poppy fields. It’s claimed that this will appease farmers, while it’s supposedly the Taliban that forces these farmers to grow poppy. There is even an example, where a US soldier seems to be helping with cultivation.
In November 2009, the Afghan Minister of Counter Narcotics Khodaidad Khodaidad said that the majority of drugs are stockpiled in 2 provinces controlled by US, UK, and Canadian troops. He also claimed that NATO forces are taxing the opium and that foreign troops are earning money from drug production in Afghanistan: https://publicintelligence.net/usnat...n-afghanistan/

In a 2010 report by Geraldo Rivera on Fox News, a USMC Lt. Col. Admitted that US forces encourage the Afghans to grow different crops, and tolerate poppy cultivation. The US army claims they are teaching the Afghans who are the “good” guys.
The marines also got a nice visit by British Crown Prince Charles…

In 2007, Dutch minister Agnes van Ardenne admitted that Dutch soldiers in Afghanistan won’t take part in the destruction of opium poppy crops because it’s “counterproductive”. Van Ardenne said the Netherlands and other European NATO members oppose the plan to destroy the poppies, and would explain this to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.
According to NATO commander US Gen. James L. Jones: https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...hanistan_x.htm

In 2007, the Daily Mail reported that the biggest success that the British troops had achieved; is that Afghanistan is now capable of converting opium into heroin on an industrial scale in factories themselves. This has resulted in Afghanistan exporting heroin (instead of opium) and has lowered the heroin prices in Britain.
Millions of gallons of the needed chemicals are shipped into Afghanistan by tanker. The transport is greatly supported by the roads creating with American aid.
The 4 largest players in the heroin business are senior members of the Afghan government.
After Alexander Litvinenko reported about the major involvement of government officials in St Petersburg in the heroin trade, he had to flee Russia, because he named political allies of President Vladimir Putin. Litvinenko died in London in 2010 by polonium 210 poisoning: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...crop-time.html

Brother of the (then) Afghan president, Ahmed Wali Karzai, was suspected of being a key player in the booming opium trade. Ahmed Wali Karzai was paid for his “assistance” by the CIA since the NATO invasion of Afghanistan for at least 8 years. Ahmed Wali Karzai denied the money from the CIA but said he received regular payments from his president brother.
A top former Afghan Interior Ministry official said that a major source of Ahmed Wali Karzai’s influence over the drug trade was his control over key bridges crossing the Helmand River.
Ahmed Wali Karzai got sort of controversial when the CIA’s local paramilitary group, the Kandahar Strike Force, shot and killed Kandahar’s provincial police chief, Matiullah Qati: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/wo...a/28intel.html

Following is a 2016 article, on the decrease of poppy eradication in 2016,
In 2016 only 355 hectares, or 877 acres, of poppy were destroyed in 2016, a 91% decline from 2015.
According to the official numbers, 90% of the world’s heroin comes from Afghanistan: https://www.businessinsider.nl/opium...onal=true&r=US https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=71
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
The Taliban were brought to power to grow poppy and bring Islam fundamentalism. ...
That's a totally ridiculous statement , and your post is a confused mess ....hardly surprising since your sources are the new york times .... usa today ...business insider and other NWO outlets ... Such sources admit some truth and mix in lies such as the afghan government is behind it or the western forces "tax" production ....BS the NWO has total control .... 7,000 tonnes a year!!! ... only one way that gets out of the country , on US military cargo planes !!Not on taliban donkeys !!!... Many flights a week .

Fact .... the taliban were incontrol till 2001 by which time they had stopped nearly all opium production... as shown in your chart...

Then income the US and it's back to business as usual.

Last edited by oz93666; 22-07-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #9
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's a totally ridiculous statement , and your post is a confused mess ....hardly surprising since your sources are the new york times .... usa today ...business insider and other NWO outlets ... Such sources admit some truth and mix in lies such as the afghan government is behind it or the western forces "tax" production ....BS the NWO has total control .... 7,000 tonnes a year!!! ... only one way that gets out of the country , on US military cargo planes !!Not on taliban donkeys !!!... Many flights a week .
I've spent many time investigating how the drugs are controlled by the "NWO". Read the thread I've linked to (I've even read BOOKS).
While you prefer to post without doing any investigation (do you even know what a BOOK is?). Some of your threads/posts are so silly that I believe that you intentionally post information that you know is ridiculous.

The Taliban ruled Afghanistan from 1996-2001.
Look at the poppy production!
Quote:
The Taliban were brought to power to grow poppy and bring Islam fundamentalism. There was a sudden drop reported in 2001, but the “Taliban” were also involved.
See the (estimated) numbers of the UN in metric tons, according to which 2007 was the top year…
In the summer of 2001 the Taliban were still negotiating with the Bush administration in Washington DC, when Bush and his cronies suddenly decided to go ahead with their "other" plan and abborted negotiations with the Taliban...
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 12:27 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
I've spent many time investigating how the drugs are controlled by the "NWO"
While you prefer to post without doing any investigation
The Taliban ruled Afghanistan from 1996-2001.
Look at the poppy production!
I investigated it at the time , 20 years ago , that's why I have it all in my head , I don't need to quote articles , which are normally a mix of truth and spin , and will only confuse the beginner...

If you look at my first post I nailed it in a few paragraphs without the need to search anything ...

Up till 2000 it seems the taliban ignored opium production , or were playing ball . Because of a change in leadership/direction in 2000/1 , they decided opium was destructive to islamic culture and stopped the production ....

Instantly the US invade in 2001