Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #21
TheArranger

True and they're absolutely right to do so. It's no such 'philosophic' matter and we shouldn't bother so much with it, again we should avoid extremism or integrism and go for the right middle and fair solution.

It appears that we DO need animal proteins of some kind as even a vegetarian diet including dairies doesn't make it on the long run. A vegetarian is just someone wishing to avoid slaughtering animals for food, but should we really care about what a HEN feels or thinks ? Should we let this spoil our lifetime ? To my view that would just make us stupid as poultry.

That's how the Nature made us but we can avoid torturing and slaughtering cattle for a food that plus is harmful to us. I've just been following a purely vegetarian diet for some months excluding even eggs and feeling great, but lately I felt weak and having to get some proteins so I got my hand back on poultry for it, chicken, duck meat which is higher in proteins and I'm not thinking I'm a 'murderer' because I don't care a BS about how a f!ckin duck may feel. That's how 'inhuman' I am...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #22
tinfoil hat

No, a Veggie is supposed to be someone who doesn't eat meat.
A Vegan is someone who has nothing to do with any animal products.
Someone who still eats some meat is an omnivore.

THATS how nature made us.
Getting on the trendy Veggie bandwagon while still eating farmed meats is hypocritical BS.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 11:48 AM   #23
TheArranger

Yes but who cares ? Do you absolutely want to label yourself according to your diet ? Does your meal have to be our 'identity' ? That's how the MEDIA made us you mean...

Also a 'veggie' having poultry is still less hypocritical than the average consumer having cows discretely tortured and slaughtered for them so that they may get their daily slice of red meat... Hindus are wise in that field : they wouldn't even offend a cow but they eat chicken by the tons.

Meat eating was enforced at the beginning of the industrial era in the late 19th century. Beef consumption in all forms (blood) was then promoted as bringing health and ‘strength’, but that’s when the poor had to work in smoky factories 18 hours a day no matter if they died at 40. Today that there are no more factories in the West we seek to weaken people on the contrary so that they quickly die all the same. That's what I care about.

Last edited by TheArranger; 21-07-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:24 PM   #24
tinfoil hat

Firstly, again, eating meat as well in any form makes you an Omnivore, you call yourself what you like of course, but you will be incorrect.

How is the average consumer buying farmed meat hypocritical?
They're only that if they start making out their a Veggie while still eating meat and not hunting it themselves while also whining about farming practises.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 21-07-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #25
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
No, a Veggie is supposed to be someone who doesn't eat meat.
A Vegan is someone who has nothing to do with any animal products.
Someone who still eats some meat is an omnivore.

THATS how nature made us.
Getting on the trendy Veggie bandwagon while still eating farmed meats is hypocritical BS.
like me, I am a part-time vegan.
Yesterday lunch, I went out to have a full blown meat lunch but the stall I wanted wasn't there so ended up having a vegan lunch.

If transgender women who still have mens bits are allowed to call themselves 'woman' then surely I can call myself at least a part-time vegan.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 21-07-2018 at 02:45 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #26
tinfoil hat

A part time Vegan would wear leather sometimes?
Old 21-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #27
elshaper

Quote:
A part time Vegan would wear leather sometimes?
I don't wear leather but have got one belt which I don't wear all the time.
No leather sofa, handbag either.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 21-07-2018 at 03:19 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #28
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I don't wear leather but have got one belt which I don't wear all the time.
No leather sofa, handbag either.
Lol, I hope you don't forget not to wash your hair, clean your teeth or use your computer while you're being Vegan lmao

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 21-07-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:22 PM   #29
TheArranger

Quote:
Same here, I’m a part-time idiot…

People feeling forced to belong to a mainstream is what I deplore the most. Nobody and nothing ever suggested me to quit eating meat. I just noticed that doing so would improve my capacity to concentrate on such a futile activity as making music. Meat-free diet then acts as a reversed doping where a certain deprivation or ‘lack’ of proteins tends to help you put your body on stand-by to the benefit of your mind (what drugs do otherwise). Look at how contemplative people are in India, their religion even teaching that men were born not to build or change anything on Earth but just to care about and perpetuate the Nature’s creations. That’s the kind of ‘zen’ state you reach thanks to a meat-free diet, but you still have to realize that and it takes a while, and fact is that I started by it.

The result was that I did more and better in music within the two past years than I had ever done. So my diet change had a purpose and then only came the ethical side of it, but never did I care about knowing or claiming whether I was ‘a veggie’ or anything else. Do omnivores introduce themselves saying hi, I’m a meat eater! ? So why should I have to feel different or confess my food diet ? Is there anything as a ‘veggiphobia’ already ?

We are not what we eat, but our diet has an influence on our body and mind so we should better seek to know what type of food fits our mindset and lifestyle instead of how to label ourselves and which trend we belong to.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:30 PM   #30
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Yesterday lunch, I went out to have a full blown meat lunch but the stall I wanted wasn't there so ended up having a vegan lunch.

If transgender women who still have mens bits are allowed to call themselves 'woman' then surely I can call myself at least a part-time vegan.
You're not a part time vegan. You had one plant based meal, that's it.

The definition of Veganism is this...

'Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

There are many ways to embrace vegan living. Yet one thing all vegans have in common is a plant-based diet avoiding all animal foods such as meat (including fish, shellfish and insects), dairy, eggs and honey - as well as products like leather and any tested on animals'

It's not hard to not intentionally pay for animals to be tortured, abused and killed for a sandwich, it's not hard at all.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:39 PM   #31
tinfoil hat

Theres Animal products in computers

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 21-07-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:44 PM   #32
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
How to push GMO soya. Ah! Veganism.
How can we make people week? Ah! Veganism will make them weak.
Clever that.

I know vegans will come along any minute now and start saying they are a picture of health etc.....
It's just another mind control. Eat whatever and be happy.
Anything unnatural is EVIL.
There are plenty of Vegan athletes, body builders etc

Most GMO Soy is fed to cattle.

You're opinions are just flat out ignorant and wrong.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:51 PM   #33
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Theres Animal products in computers
There's animal products in roads, and £5 notes, and a load of other shit we don't have a choice in using... that's not a good enough justification to pay for animals to be tortured, abused and killed 3 times a day.

'Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose'

It's very easy to not buy foods with animal products in.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #34
cafe beelzebub

Quote:

I like the real deal, not fake 'meat'.
You like to pay for real torture and abuse, not foods without, how manly of you.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:59 PM   #35
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
There's animal products in roads, and £5 notes, and a load of other shit we don't have a choice in using... that's not a good enough justification to pay for animals to be tortured, abused and killed 3 times a day.

'Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose'

It's very easy to not buy foods with animal products in.

Lol, that's the word right there, 'easy'.

Its ok to slaughter and torture animals if its not 'easy'.

Can't live without a computer ha ha, roads cant be helped fair enough but I'm betting you aren't putting yourself out too much.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #36
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Been thinking of it so often and so hard that I feel I could chat about meat eating for hours…

You neither legally or physically kill and chop up a cow or a pig for your meal, so you have to rely on the community to feed yourself, and that’s why I addressed bullfighting as an ‘initiation’ just like you must symbolically or socially kill someone to enter some secret societies or the high business circle. For the common people it’s enough they participate into the ritual as spectators or supporters (aficionados), but in all cases and at any level it results in dependency, it’s slavery through corruption and consented self-involvement in crime.

Now I’m not pretending to tell parents how to grow kids but narrowing the topic to food diet, meat eaters have once and forcibly had to initiate their children into eating meat and thus make them unknowingly participate into cattle slaughter, because no young child would ever ask for meat otherwise. Right or not ? Being handed a plate of cooked meat and cheese, most if not all of them would naturally go for the latest.

Cattle’s and derived product’s cells are too big to fit human consumption, and now that we’re being finally told that cow milk is a poison to us then why wouldn’t it go the same about cattle meat ? Veganism might indeed be the final solution chosen to get rid of urban populations : suicide by diet, and it’s sad but true that some people would do anything they’re told to as much pointless or hopeless they feel.

So the kind of documentaries I caught last night on TV and which hypocritically promote veganism as our ‘last chance’, ‘men’s redemption’ or something are a real threat to the community, and I bet the barons of meat industry anticipating on people awareness are the ones being pushing veganism and their new line of processed vegan food.
My attitude to meat is simple.

I follow a practice that has kept my lineage from dying out over the last few weeks hundred thousand years. And I don't joke here either, but I do try and understand where we came from and why meat is on a menu.

In simple terms, being a bloke of possible Germanic decent, I had to understand what my ancestors ate to keep going.
Removing village and city life out of the equation because the body of man can NOT assimilate so easily and it can take tens of thousands of years to make even a small change in diet acceptable, I looked at what my hunter gatherer fathers might have done over the last twenty thousand years.

I take out of the equation here the likely hood of a 'far foreigner' in my blood having a too much 'detrimental' effect on my actual roots! This is down to how I look NOW AND TODAY! And from evidence from what I see and how my body has reacted to my diet!

I also have views on where I think mankind has travelled over time and if one seeks out my former posts, it can be seen that I understand man to have been a herbivore that has been forced to use meat over time. I won't go into that here.

Some call this diet or practice a "blood type diet" or a paleolithic diet or "Palio diet".

For me... man eats the shoots and roots in the spring, with the leaves and the buds. The harvest of berries and fruits in the summer, with the eggs and the fish that abound. In the autumn he looks to the nuts and roots and the fish still.
In the winter he has only his wits of storage in the cold climates, or he turns to the spirits of the plants that live in the animals he sees. So he kills the rabbit and the deer and the hog, but leaves the wolf and the cat because they have taken the spirits of the plants and the eggs already.
He is thankful to the animals and pays homage to the birds. He gives the bones to the wolf and the wolf thanks him by protecting him from the bear.

This is how I try and eat today.

Last edited by tom bombadil; 21-07-2018 at 08:16 PM.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 08:25 PM   #37
TheArranger

Would anyone have cyanide, please ? : |
Old 26-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #38
dumbcritic

It's immoral to kill non-humans, is destroying the planet https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-a8451871.html https://www.theguardian.com/environm...meat-free-diet https://www.theguardian.com/environm...P=share_btn_tw https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-a7914616.html and bad for health too https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=5709
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote