Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 10-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
stuartb

Default Dana's brother on trial for child sex abuse

The brother of Eurovision singer Dana has been accused of sexually assaulting girls as young as five in the 1970s.

John Brown, 60, is accused of indecently assaulting one girl when she was aged between five and nine, and of indecently assaulting another girl when she was aged 10 to 14 in the 1970s.

Prosecutors have alleged that Brown's sister, Dana Scallon, promised to take her brother to a priest to cleanse him of his sexual feelings towards children after he was accused of child abuse.

Brown is accused of indecently two girls on multiple occasion in the 1970s.He would have been in his late teens or early 20s at the time.

Claire Howell, prosecuting, told the court how one of the girls’ mothers had approached Dana Scallon about the behaviour of her brother.

Ms Howell told the jury: ‘Attitudes towards sexual offending in the 1970s were different to now and this was a Catholic family... This may have affected the way they reacted to what happened.'

‘There was real concern about the honour of the family name... The mother of the victim told Dana Scallon, who said she would “find treatment” for her brother.'

‘Some time later, Dana told the mother that he had seen a priest and was cured. They all agreed not to tell the victim’s father,' she added.

'This was a deeply religious family who were ashamed and, in addition, this was a family member who they loved...The victim’s mother didn’t want to bring shame on the family or John Brown,' Ms Howell went on to say.

The prosecution said Mr Brown went on to further abuse the two victims in the US and the UK.

One of his alleged victims said she was abused by Mr Brown twice at an address in Wembley Park, London, as well as at home in the US. The US claim does not form part of the charges against him.

The woman, now aged 47, fought back tears as she described how Mr Brown had forced himself on her as she slept.

Describing the first occasion he abused her at the age of five or six, she said: ‘I remember lying in the middle of the bed and I woke up to find John in bed with me.

‘He asked me if I wanted “a wee massage”. He was on top of me. I felt the pressure of an older man on top of me. His hands and fingers were definitely on me.

‘His private area was very hard. As a kid I didn’t know what it was but it felt uncomfortable. It was a very odd thing. It was a strange position and I felt uncomfortable.’

The court heard how Mr Brown told his victim not to tell anyone about what happened.

The woman said: ‘He told me not to tell mummy because she wouldn’t believe me and that it would be our secret.’

The court heard about a second occasion when Mr Brown abused the girl when she was aged eight or nine and the family went to visit Dana.

The alleged victim could not recall exactly where they were but believed it was an address in Torquay.

Jurors heard how the girl revealed the abuse to her mother after similar incidents when Mr Brown had stayed with the family in the US.

Mr Brown had travelled to America working with the family record label Heartbeat, set up in the wake of his sister Dana’s successful career.

The prosecution said the abuse was known among some family members but was kept quiet to ‘protect the honour of the family’.

Jurors were told how the first alleged victim ‘struggled to come to terms with the abuse and how her family had reacted to it’.

She went to the police in 2011 after the allegations were denied by Mrs Scallon, the court heard.

Dana, a former MEP and presidential candidate, was not in court yesterday.

Mr Brown denies indecently assault on a girl under the age of 13 between 1971 and 1979. He also denies three counts of indecent assault against a girl under the age of 16.

The trial continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz374C9Je14
stuartb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 02:40 PM   #2
theroach
Inactive

Yes I saw this one.

Cured by a priest....WTF is that? Dana is another paedo apologist, no wonder she was angling for the Euro parliament.

Another entertainer caught up in paedophilia, at this rate soon you'll have to be one, just to get a Equity Card!
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #3
stuartb

Eurovision song contest winner Dana had "known all along" about child sex abuse allegations against her brother, a court has heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28248723
stuartb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Yes I saw this one.

Cured by a priest....WTF is that? Dana is another paedo apologist, no wonder she was angling for the Euro parliament.

Another entertainer caught up in paedophilia, at this rate soon you'll have to be one, just to get a Equity Card!
She actually was elected an MEP in 1999 but lost her seat in 2004.

She ran for Irish president in 2011 but this scandal involving her brother broke during her campaign. Although she never looked like winning.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #5
stillwakingup

Well done Dana,takes a peado to a priest to get cured.....lol
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #6
blue_sun
Inactive

Are we talking of Dana International here?
blue_sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:26 PM   #7
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_sun View Post
Are we talking of Dana International here?
Lol. No, a very different kettle of fish.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 08:17 AM   #8
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-30451266.html

'Dana covered up brother's sexual abuse for decades'

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2014, 08:16 PM   #9
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28482986