Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2018, 09:15 AM   #41
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Ironically, if a film promoted races getting along with each other famously, then some commentators would probably say it's to 'destroy nationalism', promote 'one-world government' etc. I just know it.

Yet all I've seen so far are idiots that fake being attacked as a result of a sci-fi film. So much for "creating chaos".

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
does the movie contain a plot to kill all white people?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 09:43 AM   #42
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,356 (2,793 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
does the movie contain a plot to kill all white people?
I haven't seen it. And if there actually is, if people start doing that, then you might have a point.
Like I said earlier, it could be great, but it might also contain a lot of rubbish.

Last edited by decode reality; 22-02-2018 at 09:53 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 04:04 PM   #43
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,356 (2,793 Posts)
Default

Three people I know that think much the same as I do have seen the film.

What they reported is that it's a great superhero movie, and the depiction of African cultures is excellent, a welcome change. As far as the film being revolutionary in any way, apparently it's about as revolutionary as Obama getting into the White House, with all that implies. Not to say it's a negative film but to draw that comparison alone suggests no apple carts have been upset.

None of them has said it contains a plot to remove all white people despite the dogged insistence of some that it does, and there's nothing I can say to anyone who is so fixated on the idea.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #44
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Three people I know that think much the same as I do have seen the film.

What they reported is that it's a great superhero movie, and the depiction of African cultures is excellent, a welcome change. As far as the film being revolutionary in any way, apparently it's about as revolutionary as Obama getting into the White House, with all that implies. Not to say it's a negative film but to draw that comparison alone suggests no apple carts have been upset.

None of them has said it contains a plot to remove all white people despite the dogged insistence of some that it does, and there's nothing I can say to anyone who is so fixated on the idea.
there are people who have already made up their minds. They will see everything in the world to fit their pre packaged narrative without looking at things objectively.

These people want to push the narrative of "white genocide" and an anti white conspiracy so it scares white people and radicalizes them to become racist and belligerent all in a supposed sense of "self preservation"

That's the game. So these people literally spend their time looking for anything that can be spun to portray this "anti white agenda"

You can then see how "African studies" which is about African history becomes an anti-white crusade.

You can see how anybody who attempts to expose "white supremacy" suddenly becomes "anti-white" and racist. These people use the exact same tactics as the Jews with their "anti-Semitism"

Like I said these people traffic in victimhood and they are actually much worse than the so called "Social Justice Warriors" they despise.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 24-02-2018 at 04:50 PM.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
None of them has said it contains a plot to remove all white people despite the dogged insistence of some that it does, and there's nothing I can say to anyone who is so fixated on the idea.
so the movie does not use the term 'colonialists'?

the movie does not blame colonialists for the current situation of black communities around the world?

the movie does not contain a plot where weapons are smuggled around the world to kill all those 'oppressors'?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #46
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so the movie does not use the term 'colonialists'?

the movie does not blame colonialists for the current situation of black communities around the world?

the movie does not contain a plot where weapons are smuggled around the world to kill all those 'oppressors'?
but what you described above has nothing to do with what Molyneux claimed.

What you have done is called "Strawman" argument. Well actually that's what Molyneux has done.

Wanting to defeat Colonialists does not equate to "killing all white people"

That's as stupid as saying wanting to put black criminals in jail means you want to put all black people in jail.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:33 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
but what you described above has nothing to do with what Molyneux claimed.

What you have done is called "Strawman" argument. Well actually that's what Molyneux has done.

Wanting to defeat Colonialists does not equate to "killing all white people"

That's as stupid as saying wanting to put black criminals in jail means you want to put all black people in jail.
i can't comment on the exact terminology used as i haven't watched the movie

have you watched the molyneux clip to find out exactly what he said?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-02-2018 at 05:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:37 PM   #48
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,356 (2,793 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so the movie does not use the term 'colonialists'?

the movie does not blame colonialists for the current situation of black communities around the world?

the movie does not contain a plot where weapons are smuggled around the world to kill all those 'oppressors'?
Nothing you've posited about the film takes place, end of story.

If you're really bothered, then vent your spleen at those who have to create fake narratives in order to support their paranoia. Vent it at those who have to fake evidence of being attacked - by their imaginary "oppressors"! (Oh, the irony.)

Now, I know you by now, so in anticipation of your response, just re-read the above.

Last edited by decode reality; 24-02-2018 at 05:38 PM.
Likes: (1)
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Nothing you've posited about the film takes place, end of story.

If you're really bothered, then vent your spleen at those who have to create fake narratives in order to support their paranoia. Vent it at those who have to fake evidence of being attacked - by their imaginary "oppressors"! (Oh, the irony.)
so they don't use the term 'colonialists' or 'colonialism'?

just for the record...tell me categorically they don't use that term

also why does the wikipedia plot description say that there is a plot to use weapons to kill the opressors of black people outside of wakanda?

are both wikipedia AND stephen lying about this movie or are you and vancity lying?
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-02-2018 at 05:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #50
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,410 (2,489 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
so they don't use the term 'colonialists' or 'colonialism'?

just for the record...tell me categorically they don't use that term

also why does the wikipedia plot description say that there is a plot to use weapons to kill the opressors of black people outside of wakanda?

are both wikipedia AND stephen lying about this movie or are you and vancity lying?
Are ALL white people the oppressors of Wakanda ?

You are being intentionally misleading, like that dishonest shill named Molyneux.

You are the liar. You are an agent of disinformation. The leading figure on this forum IMO.

Like I said above you need to lie and deceive to push your fraudulent "anti white" narrative like those liars who posted fake pictures.

You are all the same filth trying to provoke division and conflict, on behalf of the NWO, your true masters.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 24-02-2018 at 05:48 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #51
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,120
Likes: 12,576 (7,192 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Are ALL white people the oppressors of Wakanda ?

You are being intentionally misleading, like that dishonest shill named Molyneux.

You are the liar. You are an agent of disinformation. The leading figure on this forum IMO.
my understanding is that they are not speaking of wakanda

wakanda is powerful and has the weapons and technology to defend themselves

they are speaking about all black people OUTSIDE wakanda

they talk about whether they should let black refugees into wakanda to help them but they decide against it because they think that those immigrants would bring their problems with them

instead they choose to save wakanda and BLOCK IMMIGRATION

But the bad guy who i think is called 'killmonger' hatches a plot to use the technology of wakanda to kill the people he believes are responsbile for the plight of black people OUTSIDE of wakanda

thats my understanding pieced together from wikipedia and from stephens clip. i may rewatch stephens clip just to make sure i have not mistaken what he was saying
__________________
I want a country i can be proud of

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-02-2018 at 05:51 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2018, 06:19 AM   #52
better21
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 67
Likes: 15 (14 Posts)
Default

I Loooove how it looks
Natural and beautiful
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.