Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 27-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #41
banjoreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by freckles View Post
Great thread... seriously thinking of making some myself as soon as i get my hands on the ingredients...

Got some HHG's and noticed a huge difference in the energies at home in particular my house plants!!! Will have to invest in a camera now so I can show before and after pics.....

Got to get orgonized
you can also use it to rid the atmosphere of negative energy (dead orgone)
I know it sounds nuts but.... if you relax and think nice stuff standing outside, on your balcony or in a park, holding your orgonite, you can influence clouds, it's pretty marvelous, I like to think: what we perceive becomes....
I used to dismiss all this stuff as yuppie new age hogwash, but in the last few weeks the universe has made me eat those words
life is beautiful and we are WINNING.

when the sky is full of chemtrails and shit, I think it means there are lots of sleepy people around, the more people wake up to the fact that we DO create our reality, the more people start using positive energies (orgone, qi, chi, love or whatever you want to call it) the bigger the difference.

Last edited by banjoreality; 27-04-2009 at 04:01 PM.
banjoreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #42

just been looking at candle moulds for making HHG,s .This site has some good ones loads of different shapes styles , would make some good varieties Pyramid tray of 6 for example .Skull shapes spheres stars . lots more scope for ornamental use indoors A numbers tray to utilise numerology .The possabilities are endless .
http://www.candlemakers.co.uk/moulds...ormmoulds.html
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #43
jojo

well, jp has very kindly bought me some resin tonight and is busy making me some metal shavings thanks hun.

Im off to get some crystals from my local shop who is rather cheap and cheerful!

cant wait to get started!
ps, do you spray te mold with cooking oil before you start?

Last edited by jojo; 27-04-2009 at 09:04 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #44
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
well, jp has very kindly bought me some resin tonight and is busy making me some metal shavings thanks hun.

Im off to get some crystals from my local shop who is rather cheap and cheerful!

I have never made orgonite but I have read about the process and it is recommended you spray the pan before you pour.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 09:20 PM   #45
mcmenek1

Quote:

Hi jojo,

Great stuff!......good luck I hope it goes well for you, yes spray the mould with vegetable oil or you can use WD40 that's what I used it works really well.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 09:40 PM   #46
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
just been looking at candle moulds for making HHG,s .This site has some good ones loads of different shapes styles , would make some good varieties Pyramid tray of 6 for example .Skull shapes spheres stars . lots more scope for ornamental use indoors A numbers tray to utilise numerology .The possabilities are endless .
http://www.candlemakers.co.uk/moulds...ormmoulds.html
What we need to know is whether these will warp on the curing heat of resin. The finer resins cure cool and long, the rough and ready resins cure fast and hot. I'd suggest the crystal clear resins only when using these moulds
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 09:58 PM   #47
paolo

here's an image of my latest little device, Leccy Saver

Put ths on your incoming electricity supply, on the meter or the fuse box, or somewhere incoming, and it should organise and orgonize your electricity
Providing a healthier response to your emf around your home.
Some time ago, I put an Hhg on my meter, when I was paying by direct debit, and at the end of the year I got a £400+ rebate. Just factual
I think an orgonite device may order your electricity supply so that your appliances may work more efficiently
I've ordered the crystal and coil content in the Leccy so that its directional
No guarantees of course
Old 27-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #48
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
here's an image of my latest little device, Leccy Saver

Some time ago, I put an Hhg on my meter, when I was paying by direct debit, and at the end of the year I got a £400+ rebate. Just factual
hey that is great, I don't really know how electric bills or rebates work in the UK, does this mean you were charged 400 less than usual for the year? great looking piece by the way
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #49
paolo

They paid me £400+ back and reduced my monthly payments considerably
I'd suggest everyone get a piece of orgonite on their incoming supply
This is a pretty rough piece made with cheap resin. I keep a crystal and the scrap yard coils horizontal in the incoming direction with an upward pointer additionally
You know it makes sense
btw Did I tell you I've got the Mexican swine flu remedy on the go and ready to ship to anyone who wants it?
Old 27-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #50
biblegirl

Quote:

thats great jojo, I would love to see the results

also i'm curious how pets react to orgonite...like maybe if you filled two identical dishes with food or water and set one over an orgonite coaster to see which one your pet chooses, that sort of thing, what do you think? I don't have any pets around here to use as guinea pigs....which is probably a good thing lol!
Old 27-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #51
steevo
Inactive

Great thread BibleGirl

I want to make some orgonite. Does anyone know what types of shops (non internet) sell the polyester resin ? And how much is it ? I rang hobby craft and they had 1 kg kits for about £25 but that seems very expensive. Also, is polyester resin REALLY an "organic" material ? I know it's made of oil from the ground but....
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #52
freckles

Default Cloud busting with orgonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoreality View Post
you can also use it to rid the atmosphere of negative energy (dead orgone)
I know it sounds nuts but.... if you relax and think nice stuff standing outside, on your balcony or in a park, holding your orgonite, you can influence clouds, it's pretty marvelous, I like to think: what we perceive becomes....
I used to dismiss all this stuff as yuppie new age hogwash, but in the last few weeks the universe has made me eat those words
life is beautiful and we are WINNING.

when the sky is full of chemtrails and shit, I think it means there are lots of sleepy people around, the more people wake up to the fact that we DO create our reality, the more people start using positive energies (orgone, qi, chi, love or whatever you want to call it) the bigger the difference.
It doesnt sound nuts at all. I thought I was going nuts. I had read up a bit on the cloud busting so I stood outside my back door and held up the orgonite and like that just let light and positive energy wash over me. The clouds did seem to move right above where I was holding it up. I kind of shrugged it off but I tried it again another morning. This time I had a friend who witnessed it (who is very open minded but laughed it off) and it was even more dramatic. The sun burst through and it was so well timed that it was just waaayyyy to good to be true but I am most definitely 100% more positive, active, happy and upbeat since it came into my home. I am exercising more, eating better, thinking clearer

Testing it on another of my plants which was looking the worse for wear with all the central heating!!

I've got the munchies for freedom
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #53
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Great thread BibleGirl

I want to make some orgonite. Does anyone know what types of shops (non internet) sell the polyester resin ? And how much is it ? I rang hobby craft and they had 1 kg kits for about £25 but that seems very expensive. Also, is polyester resin REALLY an "organic" material ? I know it's made of oil from the ground but....
I understand that steevo. Is it really an organic substance or really an abiotic substance regenerating itself from the earths core?
Personally I think that qualifies as organic, chemically speaking.
Dont worry 'bout it
Old 28-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #54
biblegirl

Default super duper organic resin: pine sap

Quote:
So, after wandering the hills nearby for a little while, I managed to accumulate enough pine tree sap to mix up a couple of batches of orgonite as an exeriment. I melted the tree sap down in an old pan and mixed in copper, incense powder, some crystal powder and constructed the devices similar to the hhgs found on the web.

I must say that I was VERY impressed with the results. Being sensitive to subtle energies I could feel the energy right away once they were dried, sucking in negative energy around, felt my chakras being clensed, and also noticed my pets hanging out near them within a few minutes.

When I took the first piece outside, I felt a huge pulse go through my hand the second I stepped out my door. There were also a few other positive effects as well that I do not care to post here. This spring I will be conducting more experiments on the effectivness near plants and other uses. The pieces leave a little bit to be desired with respect to the art appeal of them (the sap mostly turns dark brown /black after heating), but the functional effectiveness of them is unbelievable, and am now looking for an organic sealer for the outside (as the pine sap stays slightly sticky). I may try to make some orgonite with poly resin to compare, but with the results of this expirement, I will likely be sticking to organic resin for future construction. I will also be trying a batch made with violin rosin in the future as well. I will post the results of that experiment.

For those of you who do not like chemicals, I recommend this option. Also, the pine sap smells wonderful and adds a subtle aroma in any room where they are present and makes your house smell great when melting it down.

Many thanks to the trees!
http://tribes.tribe.net/orgonite/thr...8-17c1e86f4122
Old 28-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #55
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by freckles View Post
It doesnt sound nuts at all. I thought I was going nuts. I had read up a bit on the cloud busting so I stood outside my back door and held up the orgonite and like that just let light and positive energy wash over me. The clouds did seem to move right above where I was holding it up. I kind of shrugged it off but I tried it again another morning. This time I had a friend who witnessed it (who is very open minded but laughed it off) and it was even more dramatic. The sun burst through and it was so well timed that it was just waaayyyy to good to be true but I am most definitely 100% more positive, active, happy and upbeat since it came into my home. I am exercising more, eating better, thinking clearer

Testing it on another of my plants which was looking the worse for wear with all the central heating!!
hey, the cloudbusting stories are really cool, thanks for sharing
Old 28-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #56
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt d View Post
How much orgonite is best to have at the home ? i got a few pieces
dont know weather to get some more
hmm, that's a good question

i like to have a good sized cone or pyramid for each room of the house, when I have enough pieces i plan to put some in my car and garden also...it would be good to know exactly what kind of radius of effectiveness orgonite has...the best I can guess comes from the aura photos, although something like this could possibly be measured with pendulums or dowsing...what do you guys think? also can you have too much orgonite?
Old 28-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #57
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
thats great jojo, I would love to see the results

also i'm curious how pets react to orgonite...like maybe if you filled two identical dishes with food or water and set one over an orgonite coaster to see which one your pet chooses, that sort of thing, what do you think? I don't have any pets around here to use as guinea pigs....which is probably a good thing lol!
good idea! iil try it with water because my dog will eat any food going! and will scoff both!

i had another dream again last night about making it! so it in my energy field already! going to get the molds and crystals today
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #58
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
hmm, that's a good question

i like to have a good sized cone or pyramid for each room of the house, when I have enough pieces i plan to put some in my car and garden also...it would be good to know exactly what kind of radius of effectiveness orgonite has...the best I can guess comes from the aura photos, although something like this could possibly be measured with pendulums or dowsing...what do you guys think? also can you have too much orgonite?
I asked that very question a while back on an orgonite forum, heres the thread http://www.loveforgifting.com/viewtopic.php?t=1402

And an experienced gifter theire told me a that you should get a street map and every grid or box you should gift a bit. Some people say that one right under a tower then one about ten metres away covers it good, I usually bury three at the towers as best I can, a few inches under ground is supposed to be better too, lots of good info on love for gifting, and of course www.warriormatrix.com

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #59
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
I asked that very question a while back on an orgonite forum, heres the thread http://www.loveforgifting.com/viewtopic.php?t=1402

And an experienced gifter theire told me a that you should get a street map and every grid or box you should gift a bit. Some people say that one right under a tower then one about ten metres away covers it good, I usually bury three at the towers as best I can, a few inches under ground is supposed to be better too, lots of good info on love for gifting, and of course www.warriormatrix.com
So does supposedly orgonite weaken signals to (and from) mobile phones ?

Last edited by steevo; 28-04-2009 at 11:32 AM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
What we need to know is whether these will warp on the curing heat of resin. The finer resins cure cool and long, the rough and ready resins cure fast and hot. I'd suggest the crystal clear resins only when using these moulds
Some of the moulds there are made from metal or glass , so i reckon they would be good to use
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote