Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 06-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #201
paolo

People should have scrapped their microwave ovens by now
There's nothing justifiable - orgonite or not - in a machine that coverts food to toxic waste
The DOR field around a microwave oven even when well sealed is 12 metres or so
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #202
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post

so I've had an idea. Why not regularly put our glasses of drinking water on tower busters?
Their shape seems to fit the purpose quite well .
im making some costers this weekend for exactly that reason
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #203
biblegirl

Default cloud busters (CBs) tower busters (TBs) &sheng qui

Quote:
It was while visiting Taiwan in 1983 that I first read of the etheric connection between heaven and earth. According to tradition, there were places where sheng qi would pour into the earth from the sky. Men and other (sometimes non-corporeal) entities, who sought spiritual development, would sometimes search out these places and sit quietly there (in meditation) for the purpose of achieving more rapid advancement...I had opportunity to see a number of Buddhist and Taoist temples on the island, and had observed that often they were situated over positive lines of qi in the earth...At one place there, we came upon a temple (xuan gong si in Mandarin) which had been constructed on the side of a steep slope. One wall rested on the ground, and the opposite on wooden poles. As our vehicle approached, I automatically checked for qi lines about the place, but found none. Since there was level ground not far away, it seemed surprising that the builders had gone to the trouble of constructing it on the sleep slope, almost a cliff. After parking, while walking over to the entrance of the place, I noticed that sheng qi was coming down from the sky directly through the roof. We were told that there had been a temple in that location from time immemorial, and that it had not been used solely by one group: Taoists, Buddhists, and Confucianists had all used the place at one time or another. We walked through it, and I found that the place where the sheng qi entered the ground was near the back wall, and that that particular place had been used especially for quiet sitting. In fact there was a depression in the rock there for that purpose...

Following Don’s published plans, I built a CB .

Quote:
I registered and began posting daily observations of how qi in the area was interacting with my CB . It was frequently the case that sha qi was coming down from the sky (and in from the earth) into the CB and sheng qi was sent back up into the sky: a transformation was taking place. As a result of these observations, I became "hooked" on studying and working with these phenomena. In the summer of 2003 these observations led to the discovery of what I have come to call vortices , though this is a specialized use of the word, and different people use the term for different phenomena. What I have since come to view as the typical vortex of this type occurs on the earth’s surface, often at a place of high altitude relative to the surrounding area, where qi from below ground rises up and concentrates. This qi characteristically contacts the surface at several points, and if TBs are placed at those points, sheng qi comes up through the surface and swirls upward in the the shape of an inverted cone.
thanks to anthony65 for pointing me to these links

http://materiaetherica.com/heavenandearth/Buster
http://materiaetherica.com/heavenandearth/index
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #204
margaretr

I wasn't aware that orgonite existed until I joined this forum.
Thanks for the awareness.
Six pieces are on the way to me in the mail and my 1st gifting site is selected.
margaretr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #205
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
This is what they tell about it (translated):

They give two comparison pics

Crystal structure of an energized probe of Überlingen (location) tap water enhanced by Orgonised Germany's (orgonite)energizing mat..
The accumulated 60° angle structure indicates of quality from natural spring-water.

Crystal structure from unaltered tap water. The 90° degree angle structure indicates of harmful information in the water.

so I've had an idea. Why not regularly put our glasses of drinking water on tower busters?
Their shape seems to fit the purpose quite well .
those are some great pictures, thanks for the translation

when i was traveling recently i didn't want to pay for bottled water so I used my orgonite coasters and intent to "purify" water from the hotel bathroom sink , believe it or not it tasted like lovely fresh spring water so I was happy

Last edited by biblegirl; 07-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #206
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
People should have scrapped their microwave ovens by now
There's nothing justifiable - orgonite or not - in a machine that coverts food to toxic waste
I agree microwaves are scary. I consciously stopped using them as much after seeing Icke's couple of slides on microwaved water (plants watered with it pretty much died.)

Are you saying that orgonite shouldn't be placed in a microwave or made with a microwave?
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #207
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

just as a matter of thought. when jo jo an i visted our friend martin the other day, who is a stone circle builder and geopathic scientist, he studied doused and worked with the organite. for one he was mightly impressed by its energy, but recomended in his oppinion that if placed by a router or tv you should not sleep or be above it for long periods of time due to the way it channels the energy. we are going to see him again soon and he wants to experiment with it more, ( as i say he was impressed) keep up the great work people
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #208
alzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
just as a matter of thought. when jo jo an i visted our friend martin the other day, who is a stone circle builder and geopathic scientist, he studied doused and worked with the organite. for one he was mightly impressed by its energy, but recomended in his oppinion that if placed by a router or tv you should not sleep or be above it for long periods of time due to the way it channels the energy. we are going to see him again soon and he wants to experiment with it more, ( as i say he was impressed) keep up the great work people
hmm, i was gonna put the piece i'm getting on my router, which is 6inches away from me and i sit in this spot for at least 10 hours a day... perhaps not a good idea then?
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #209

Quote:
Well i put two small ice cube sized pieces under my pillow the first night
I had the most refreshing mights sleep i have had in a long time at least a year maybe more . I always sleep ok and long hours , but felt more energised on waking and in a deeper realxed state all day .Caught another head cold a few days later so cant say i notice a difference since .
Do you think if i gift enough of it to anfield we can win the prem then
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #210
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Well i put two small ice cube sized pieces under my pillow the first night
I had the most refreshing mights sleep i have had in a long time at least a year maybe more . I always sleep ok and long hours , but felt more energised on waking and in a deeper realxed state all day .Caught another head cold a few days later so cant say i notice a difference since .
Do you think if i gift enough of it to anfield we can win the prem then
make one as big as the titanic and youve got a shout
the guy was on about stuff by routers ect. apperently it send the energy upwards, having one or two under the oillow should be sound. he was talking more about sleeping under amplified effects and like he said its great stuff and he wants more time to study it
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

Old 07-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #211
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzee View Post
hmm, i was gonna put the piece i'm getting on my router, which is 6inches away from me and i sit in this spot for at least 10 hours a day... perhaps not a good idea then?
he was more on about the energy going up in a spiral, so the impression i got is that it would be worse to be above it for along time rather than be next to it

Old 07-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #212

Quote:
make one as big as the titanic and youve got a shout
the guy was on about stuff by routers ect. apperently it send the energy upwards, having one or two under the oillow should be sound. he was talking more about sleeping under amplified effects and like he said its great stuff and he wants more time to study it
LOL how about the orgonite stadium stanley park .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #213
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
LOL how about the orgonite stadium stanley park .
your best bet bro but seriously, liverpool will be some side next season

Old 07-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #214
griswald

I placed some orgonite on a weak plant about 10 days ago. Now its one of the stronger plants in my green house. I,m defintely going to try some more things with this amazing stuff.Problems with the camera, but hopefully the result is plain to be seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/julmasglabra

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 PM   #215
alzee

Quote:
he was more on about the energy going up in a spiral, so the impression i got is that it would be worse to be above it for along time rather than be next to it
ah, its next to me and below... i think i'll just move it.

ta ^^
alzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #216
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by alzee View Post
ah, its next to me and below... i think i'll just move it.

ta ^^
this is not not an exact science but i think it is wise mate.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #217
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
I placed some orgonite on a weak plant about 10 days ago. Now its one of the stronger plants in my green house. I,m defintely going to try some more things with this amazing stuff.Problems with the camera, but hopefully the result is plain to be seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/julmasglabra

griswald
hey griswald, that looks really great, thanks for posting

where did you get your orgonite from or did you make it yourself?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:58 PM   #218
griswald

Hi biblegirl, I got my orgonite in the clip from ebay, from "kallus" is the username. I got more today from John Scudamore. Great stuff, and very fast postage. Some HHG and a few TB, so it will be interesting to see some future results from these, thats if the missus stops taking them for herself

I also got some crystals from Manchester Minerals, so I am going to make some in the near future.

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #219
xpleet

Thank you so much for making me aware of Orgonite technology, biblegirl.
It will soon improve my life quality and that of the places and people i'll gift it too. I didn't actually intend returning to the Icke forums but I think the Health section appears to be one of the last sane outposts here, so I'll be around.

For a start I ordered 1 HHG of 800gram, 1 very strong HHG of 1200gram (the bullet) and it includes even gold, silver and bronze and for gifting bought 24 CBs, all that I will receive in the following days. With binoculars I've already spotted a big DOR tower within 5km range of my home.

In the meantime I received my measuring device for alternating fields (electromagnetic fields).
This EMF reading device detects directional wise, alternating fields, so i can measure the incoming radiation output from an object. It can not accurately read the overall pollution and convergence of all the EMF devices combined in a room I think.

The device can read from 1 to 2000 nano Tesla. My measurings were all taken in emediate distance of about 10cm. But don't worry, the radiation greatly reduces with half a meter. In my room and outside the house the basic radiation (readings in mid-air and not in front of any object) is usually 9 or 10 nano tesla. Now, at night it's only 5! That explains why I feel better, more clear and spiritual at night. The inside of my computer case, running is 400 nano tesla. suprisingly the 12V power supply (the ones that are put to the power outlet) of a regular desk lamp has the same electrosmog as the inside of my PC. I measured the chordless phone transmitter up to over 1000 nano tesla, or 1 tesla once (only 200 at anothe time). Very dangerous, put it away as far as possible. Permanent magnets and speakers give unreadable high readings of over 2 tesla. Wireless lan device, active not as dangerous as I thought, 150-300 nano tesla. Cellphone under 100 nano tesla. Some devices are strange in that when I move them I get very high readings but when they're still, the reading is rather low aswell.
Radiation at the position sitting in front of the pc pointing at the monitor, 30 nano tesla. Now at night, only 19!

With these prior observations, I will be able to tell you rather exactly what orgonite does to electromagnetic fields (which is all that it basically does I think).
Remember that our bio-electric field known as Aura is made of etheric energy which is closely related to (if not) electromagnetic energy but on a less dense level, hence it's of less mass and barely measurable.
Paranormal investigators sometimes get spike readings when an invisible spirit enters the room or does something.

Concluding from what I've read so far from the people's accounts, in heavy EM-fields orgonite seems to suck it in and release the EM-energy and suck it in again. This would generally reduce the overall exposure to the EM-fields causing plants to grow better etc.
The idea is, to create an orgon-array, where the radiation jumps from one orgonite device to the next, to the next. This would keep the EM-field trapped, jumping in a perpetual circle from one to the next and so on and away from biological life causing no harm to it. This is theory.
But in order to create even a remotely effective array people need an EMF reader (commonly known as EMF meter). Mine cost me 50€ in Germany, people in the states should be able to get it cheaper. I strongly recommend you get a digital one. You can also choose between a fixed sensor inside the device you're holding or a chorded remote reader. Both have different advantages, I think, but I got one with inside sensor.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 08-05-2009 at 01:47 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #220
kingskins

Default Orgonite first time poster

Hi to all, this is my first post here and literally my first post to any board other than harley davidson related stuff. I used to be very into earth energies, lucid dreaming etc. this was 20 years ago before i 'grew up' (became a automatron) but this last year has been eventful. I first discovered oronite just a week ago when i was searching how to lessen spirits or just bad energy in a house.

Since then i have done much researching as we all do. I have not yet bought or made any but i have literally gone through the wringer emotionally. It has been like a polar shift, like everything falling into place. I go between fearful and elated.

Someone posted something about Sylphs and the picture was identical to three "clouds" i saw last year. proper heart racing, deja vu, things making sense all at once.

I thank you for all of the information and wish you all well, i'm sure my journey will lead to a positve position.

J

Any one happen to know if Mallorca is on the orgonite map?
kingskins is offline   Reply With Quote