Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #2001
biblegirl

From my understanding, the sugar and the resin designs will make a functional transmuter/generator because of the crystalline matrix it hardens in which compresses the crystal...when materials like beeswax or other fillers are used, it makes a functional accumulator, but since these can get full of DOR, the energy is not converted and directed back out of the device as it is with a generator. The original William Reich cloud buster turned out to be kind of on the dangerous side, because of how it accumulated orgone. Fortunately we have come a long way in cloud buster design since then, which is not only totally safe, but extremely beneficial.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #2002
_ads_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
One of the types of orgonite I've seen and touched that seems to have quite a strong energy was the "holy hand grenade". There are quite a few crystals in those according to the link I posted before. It would be interesting to see whether crystals do make a lot of difference or not.
Well in my previous post I have a picture of my Orgonite and that contains Tibetan quartz crystals, singing quartz crystals and Herkimer Diamonds as mentioned by the reputable seller from whom runs the online shop. Tibetan quartz crystals are known to be fairly powerful (high resonance). Also, holy hand grenades usually contain coils to spiral the energy, this is quite logical really (at least to me) when we look at things such as galaxy formations and whatnot to be energy in the form of a spiral motion.
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

http://miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html

Last edited by _ads_; 15-10-2009 at 06:32 PM.
_ads_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #2003
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ads_ View Post
Well in my previous post I have a picture of my Orgonite and that contains Tibetan quartz crystals, singing quartz crystals and Herkimer Diamonds as mentioned by the reputable seller from whom runs the online shop. Tibetan quartz crystals are known to be fairly powerful (high resonance). Also, holy hand grenades usually contain coils to spiral the energy, this is quite logical really (at least to me) when we look at things such as galaxy formations and whatnot to be energy in the form of a spiral motion.
that looks like a great piece ads think you'll try sleeping over it too?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 07:03 PM   #2004
_ads_

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
that looks like a great piece ads think you'll try sleeping over it too?
Lol, I don't think I am brave enough for that just yet (crazy Astral Projection experience to blame for that).
"That atheism exists in scientific cricles is undeniable. But the popular belief that atheism is more prevalent among scientists than among the unscientific has never been proved and is, in fact, contrary to the expressions gained at first hand by many of the scientists themselves" - Dr. George Earl Davis, Physicist, University of Minnesota.

Old 15-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #2005
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Personally I think the resin isn't important but a useful alternative to hold the materials together, for exmaple; I am sure there is a way to make a jar of liquid orgonite which might have the same effects. It would have to be a very viscous liquid though similar to a tin of syrup. According to Reich's own works, it is just a composition of organic and ferrous materials and let's not forget his insanely massive cloudbuster didn't contain crystals but don't quote me on that.
That's roughly where I'm doing my thinking as well.

I think there's a kind of coconut oil/butter which is just solid at room temperature, but melts at around body temperature.

That might be good.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #2006
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
How about trying the sugar resin? I saw it mentioned in an article the other day. Apparently polyester works the best though out of all resins.

http://orgoniseafrica.com/orgonitediy.html
Cheers for that.
Old 15-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #2007
_ads_

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
That's roughly where I'm doing my thinking as well.

I think there's a kind of coconut oil/butter which is just solid at room temperature, but melts at around body temperature.

That might be good.
On that note, petroleum jelly might also work. I wonder if an orgonite mixture that is stationary yields better results than mixture which seems to move through liquid. If it's about the same this means that one could make very flexible orgonite creations. If it were to be effective you could have some plastic tubing, fill it with the necessary materials and pump in the semi-solid liquids and then use that tubing for whatever you like! Unfortunatley since we're dealing with etheric energy, we don't have a way to measure it. Would be awesome if it were as simple as sticking an orgone reader meter next to it wouldn't it?

Old 15-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #2008
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
On that note, petroleum jelly might also work. I wonder if an orgonite mixture that is stationary yields better results than mixture which seems to move through liquid. If it's about the same this means that one could make very flexible orgonite creations. If it were to be effective you could have some plastic tubing, fill it with the necessary materials and pump in the semi-solid liquids and then use that tubing for whatever you like! Unfortunatley since we're dealing with etheric energy, we don't have a way to measure it. Would be awesome if it were as simple as sticking an orgone reader meter next to it wouldn't it?
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #2009
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

I wonder if oil would work.

Ice?

lol

Last edited by lostinstrangeworld; 15-10-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 16-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #2010
lordzoma

Any substance that isn't organic (long chain carbon) and doesn't shrink when it cures, will only create an orgone accumulator, rather than a piece of orgonite.

The primary function of the shrinking resin is to provide pressure on the crystals, and it is the crystals that allow the energy to be transmitted and filtered efficiently.

Don Croft says that a tower buster could be made without the crystal at 5 ounces instead of 3, but these tower busters would primarily be used for just that, busting towers. They would convert the energy put out by the towers.

Using materials other than resin will more often than not be less effective and may create undesirable effects. Unless you are energy sensitive and have a lot of experience working with orgonite, I would advise against using any liquids or alternative substances as the organic matrix.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #2011
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Can't aura photography kind of measure orgone, along with freezing water over it?

The freezing water rises up to make a sort of stalagmite shape.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #2012
deathcultreject
Inactive

ads and lostinstrangeworld, orgone lava lamps would be cool but they wouldn't safely achieve compression which seems to be a key element in some people's orgone work.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:57 AM   #2013
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Any substance that isn't organic (long chain carbon) and doesn't shrink when it cures, will only create an orgone accumulator, rather than a piece of orgonite.
I tested a mix of steel rings and quinoa which was just held loose in a coffee jar lid in the water freezing experiment.

It did make a stalagtite kind of bulge (I'd love to see this kind of experiment filmed in time lapse photography) but it was only a centimeter or two in a dish that's about 8 cm across.

This indicates that compression, as in orgonite, makes a bigger effect here, but it was only one test, and the bowl was metal (which can reflect orgone away)

Thanks for clarifying

I've got to go and do something I said I'd do yesterday.
Old 16-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #2014
darkman
Inactive

here my projects 1st in the garden amongst the carrots and 2nd in the house with pre seedings and basil and plants i now on the way to do more little losnege type organit so you can pop in your pocket and got the matrials to do a cloud buster for garden
darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #2015
deathcultreject
Inactive

Quote:
Using materials other than resin will more often than not be less effective and may create undesirable effects. Unless you are energy sensitive and have a lot of experience working with orgonite, I would advise against using any liquids or alternative substances as the organic matrix.
Please don't take offence to this, but considering that Willhelm Reich was persecuted to death and then his work reappeared under capitalism in the new age market, I've decided to review these kinds of claims by my own experiments.

Don't worry, I can sense bad energy a mile off.
Old 16-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #2016
proteus

Default The next step in the experiments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

I have purchased pieces of Orgonite from South East Asia Orgonite, and Orgonise Africa.

After buying 2 medium size pyramids fron SEAO I had extremely vivid dreams for the first couple of nights that I had it on my bedstand, my girlfiend noted the same effect when she placed her pyramid next to her alarm clock.

I bought small pendants from Orgonise Africa and though I can't feel anything I wear it all of the time. My sister noted some extremely vivid dreams after I gave her a pendant.

I have done the freezer experiment with the pyramid and noted some strange bubble formations in my water bottles.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Next Step.

The experiments with plants have appeared to show results, there is a problem though. The experimenter knew where the Orgonite was. I know gardeners who insist that talking to your plants will effect their growth, wouldn't it then follow that you looking at your plants with orgonite underneath them and hoping that they grow faster could possibly cause that effect?

What must be done is to have a neutral person place Orgonite near random plants in a garden and the gardener cannot know where the orgonite is. This would eliminate any effects possibly created by the gardener paying more attention to one plant over another.

Closer to a double blind study, therefore results that would more likely stand up to scientific scrutiny.

I wish I had a garden but most ships don't have a place where you can grow things.

Cheers, Proteus

I want to believe...
proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #2017
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
ads and lostinstrangeworld, orgone lava lamps would be cool but they wouldn't safely achieve compression which seems to be a key element in some people's orgone work.
Yes, good point.
Old 16-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #2018
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:

The primary function of the shrinking resin is to provide pressure on the crystals, and it is the crystals that allow the energy to be transmitted and filtered efficiently.

Don Croft says that a tower buster could be made without the crystal at 5 ounces instead of 3, but these tower busters would primarily be used for just that, busting towers. They would convert the energy put out by the towers.

Good information, thank you.

I personally feel that crystals are an important part of the creation of orgonite since crystals by themselves are effective tools for healing and energy work.
Old 16-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #2019
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Singing quartz crystals, I hadn't heard of those.

Quote:
Singing quartz crystals are similar in configuration to the laser wand configuration, albeit usually smaller. They have a clear sweet resonance when gently allowed to touch another and, are thought to have been developed by thought projection during visitation from other planetary beings, which were close to the Earth in spacecraft. They share a common sound and contain a solution to obstacles of communication with respect to the sending and receiving of messages between the Earth plane and extra-terrestrial beings. Singing crystals are said to have also been used to assist spacecraft from other worlds during navigation and landing processes. Utilisation of these crystals in the gridding process produces a superb force field due to the interaction of the ‘singing energy’. The gridding of areas of the Earth with the crystals can assist in stimulating communication and visitation by beings from other physical worlds. The singing crystal expresses the spectrum of sound and is compatible with the spectrum of light. It creates the very powerful, higher pitched ‘OM’ vibration, bringing about the creative forces. The body can attune to this spectrum and can emanate the energy and reality of the higher self. They further help to bring joy to your life and encourage you to move to the rhythms of your own ‘drum’. In addition they can be used to open and release energy blockages, to align the energies of the body, to smooth the aura and to stimulate clairaudience. They also send a clear light frequency, through which the crystals can assist you in contacting analytical beings of other worlds. They have been used to bring communication from celestial beings. Singing crystals combine the healing vibrations of Mother Earth with the energy of the stars. They are useful in ‘toning for health’ and tend to promote ‘rearrangement to perfection’ of the cellular structures. They have also been used in the treatment of disorders of the ears and to stimulate the correction of hearing deficiencies.
http://www.goodvibrationscrystals.co...nging%20quartz

Old 16-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #2020
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus View Post
The experiments with plants have appeared to show results, there is a problem though. The experimenter knew where the Orgonite was. I know gardeners who insist that talking to your plants will effect their growth, wouldn't it then follow that you looking at your plants with orgonite underneath them and hoping that they grow faster could possibly cause that effect?

What must be done is to have a neutral person place Orgonite near random plants in a garden and the gardener cannot know where the orgonite is. This would eliminate any effects possibly created by the gardener paying more attention to one plant over another.

Closer to a double blind study, therefore results that would more likely stand up to scientific scrutiny.

I wish I had a garden but most ships don't have a place where you can grow things.

Cheers, Proteus

I want to believe...
Orgonite is supposed to assist people in manifesting things. Therefore, I doubt there is a problem. The differences in growth may have been less without the orgonite. Perhaps an experiment could be done in which a group of people focussed their intentions on some plants, some with orgonite and some without. But yes, it would be interesting to also try the orgonite without knowing which plants have it placed by.